Long Distance Lust

Story Info
Wife plays with hubby's approval.
2.1k words
3.68
55.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry and I have been together for about four years now. We have had our ups and downs but have settled into a great relationship with a really great sex life. We both are adventures and willing to try most anything.

Recently Terry announced she would be leaving for a couple months to go home to assist with a family health situation. I figured this would be a great time for us to explore one of our many fantasies. We had often talked about threesomes, group sex etc., but we have never been able to act on any of them. I figured with her being back home she may have some opportunities to get "lucky" on the side.

In a Viagra enhanced sex marathon shortly before she left, I broached the subject. She seemed very receptive and we both fed off of the fantasy until she departed. Once she was gone we both settled into our routines and re-kindled our "phone sex" play, which had been a staple of our love life before we moved in together. During one hot call I steered the conversation to her finding a lover there. I could tell this really got her hot and that she wanted it to happen soon.

The next weekend she called and asked if I really wanted her to go through with it and if she did would I still be OK with it? I reassured her and told her it was because of my utmost trust in her and security of her love for me, that allowed me to encourage her to take a lover. The die was cast. The day she was planning to cruise for a lover (unbeknownst to me), the first thing she did was get a Brazilian wax, buy condoms and get a hotel room.

She called me later saying she was on her way to Shreveport to meet her girlfriend and they were going out shooting pool with her friend's boyfriend. I asked how she was feeling and she tried to down play her excitement but I could tell she was getting wet just thinking about it. She then told me of her wax job, condoms and hotel room. I laughed and told her it was good to be prepared. She assured me she would stay in touch and keep me posted on how her quest was progressing. After she hug up I just had to beat my hard cock to relieve my pent up sexual tension.

She called a couple hours later and I could tell by her sultry voice that she was turned on. I could also tell she had been drinking. She told me a guy about ten years her junior had approached her while they were playing pool and struck up a conversation. She is 36 and he was 25. The idea of my hot wife doing a 25-year-old stud kept my dick in a constant state of arousal.

She said they had been playing pool for a couple of hours, flirting and he was buying her drinks. She told me she thought he could be the one. She said he was in the military and seemed like a nice clean-cut safe guy to fuck. I said go for it! His friends announced they were leaving and he asked her if she could take him back to the base later. She smiled and said no worries. This must have encouraged him because on her next phone call she informed me he was getting bolder. She said he started by touching her in the middle of the back, letting his arm brush across hers etc. I asked if she was hot and she responded by telling me she was sooooo fucking wet and that she was definitely getting laid.

On her next check-in call she said he had leaned in and kissed her. She said it was a hot kiss with lots of tongue. The next time he kissed her she was on a barstool and she wrapped her legs around him and ground her pussy against his cock. She could feel his hardness through his jeans. Her girlfriend pulled her aside and asked if she knew what she was doing and what abut her husband? Terry just smiled and told her not to worry that she knew what she was doing. She didn't want to get into an explanation of her open marriage lifestyle with a child hood friend.

In any event they continued petting and kissing until the bar closed. She bid farewell to her friends and then they were alone. He again asked if she could take him to the barracks. She smiled and said sure she could or he could come back to her hotel. Terry said he could hardly contain his excitement. As soon as they got into her truck he slid over next to her and took her face in both his hands and kissed her long and hard. She said he then started playing with her tits. She quickly composed herself and hauled ass to the hotel.

Once inside the room they locked in a steamy hot embrace and he kept muttering "this is so fucking hot". He steered he to the bed and pushed her down and collapsed on top of her. They kissed and ground their hips together. They then disrobed each other as quickly as they could. She was pleasantly surprised to find he had a pierced nipple. She wasted no time in giving that nipple plenty off attention with her hands, lips and teeth. They rolled around getting hotter and she ended up on top of him with his cock in her hand.

I guess I am a bit insecure about cock size as I feel I am less than average in size and girth. Terry has always said "non-sense" to my premise and assured me my size is more than adequate. None the less I know she has a thing for big cocks as she has told me how hot is was fucking some of the bigger ones she has had. After the fact, she had told me has "a pretty big one" with a "big soft mushroom head". As she stood there stroking his big cock he said, I want to eat you. Well Terry never needs any encouragement to have her pussy licked and rolled off of him onto her back spreading her legs wide. He went to work and right dove in. He was fascinated and turned on by her wax job and again kept commentating on how hot this was, how wet she was and how sexy her pussy looked.

She said she had a gut wrenching orgasm from his tongue lashing and ground his head into her cunt with her hands as be cupped her ass with his hands to pull it closer. After her orgasm subsided she pushed him to the edge of the bed, spread his legs and started running her nails up and down the inside of his thighs. She started sucking his big cock and he immediately started moaning and thrashing about. She had only sucked him a couple minutes when he pulled her up and told her to stop or he would cum and that he just had to fuck her.

Terry was ready for his cock so she rolled the condom over his big dick and got on her back. She said it was so sexy with this young stud between her legs with his big hard cock in his hand. He then started rubbing it over her clit and pussy lips. She just about came right then before he even entered her. He then slid his big dick all the way into her. She moaned and felt full of cock. He just kept saying "this is so hot, your pussy is so wet, this is so hot".

After he settled into a good rhythm, he would pull his cock all the way out except for the head and slowly slide it all the way back in. She was surprised at how good a lover he was for his age. She kept tweaking his nipples and pulling on his nipple ring. He then leaned down and asked her if she wanted it hard or easy? Of course Terry said hard and so he let her have it. She said he started fucking her deep and hard and she pulled her legs up and out to give him better access. He was fucking her balls deep with his balls slapping her cunt and making all kinds of wet sexy sounds. They kept fucking and kissing and he leaned in an asked if they could change positions.

Terry then got on her hands and knees. He got behind her and slid the head of his cock back into her pussy. This is when Terry said things got pretty hot. She said he pulled her up to her knees with his cock still between her legs and turned her head back towards him and started kissing her hard. She then felt his thumb and index finger twisting and pulling on her clit. She said she was reduced to a cock hungry nasty slut and at that point he could have done anything to her he wanted to. She was totally lost in lust and at this moment was "his whore". Knowing how hot and verbal she gets during sex, I knew the stud (Scott) was having a world class fuck.

Later when I was being told all the torrid details, my cock was as hard as steel and I was as sexually excited as I have ever been. I may of felt a couple slight pangs of jealousy but I suppose that is normal. I have always had the fantasy of my wife getting fucked by someone other than me and now it was coming true.

Back to live action, as he was teasing her with his cock and rubbing her clit and kissing her, she felt him lift away from her mouth and press his free hand into her back. She said the next thing that happened was he pushed her over on the bed so her head was on the bed with her ass in the air and he slid his cock all the way into her in one motion. Terry said he held onto her clit and fucked her hard. She was going to cum again quick and hard. She felt him tensing up and getting ready to blow his load and did so just as she came. She always likes to cum with her lovers. When I asked later how that part was she said "incredible". I have since teased her about that comment! They collapsed together and kissed some more. One of the sexy things she then did was to take the condom off and dump his cum all over his cock. She said he had must of shot a quart and when she was pulling it off the tip was swollen with his seed! This turned both her and I on tremendously as we both have fantasies of me cleaning her up after she has taken a load.

She was going to lick it up but thought she'd save that for next time. Scott asked to stay the night but she politely refused and took him back to the base. She got his number and was unsure whether she would call him again until we had several hot bouts of phone sex with that being the main attraction. When she talked to him he said how much he liked her etc. and she had to make sure he knew this was just for sex and not about a relationship.

She then spilled the whole thing about how she was married and how I approved of her activities. He was a bit taken aback but he warmed to the idea and they decided they would try to hook up again. She then told him that the next time I would be listening on the phone. He thought this a little weird but said OK as long as he didn't have to talk to me.

That was two weeks ago and now they have a date for tomorrow night. It should really be hot, as we have kind of scripted out what will happen but that will be for the next chapter. She will be coming home for a visit next week and I can't wait to get her in bed and bury my head between her legs. She is getting another wax job on Saturday and also has an appointment to check into getting her nipples pierced.

We are hoping that she will be able to call him while we are fucking and see if he can get into that. Of course the ultimate plan is for me to visit here and have a threesome with him. If it works out fine, if not I am still the luckiest guy in the world and I love my hot sexy nasty girl!