Long Haul Pt. 03

Story Info
Third installment in the series: first lesson learned.
2k words
3.85
31k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty5670
kitty5670
17 Followers

Chapter 6 – First Lesson Learned

Reggie turned the big rig off the interstate in Tifton, and headed east toward Waycross. He had his radio cranked up with 80's rock songs playing on one of the South GA stations. Every now and then he could hear a muffled bumping sound and a few loud grunts thrown in. He knew his little toy was wide awake and pissed off about her current situation. What woman would like to be chained up in the storage compartment of an 18-wheeler, a ring gag in her mouth, naked except for an adult diaper?

He couldn't really blame her for banging around, but he'd have to make sure she stopped before they got out of Waycross, after all, they had to pass the weigh station and cabbage cops just inside the Florida line. There was a nice big empty parking lot in Waycross next to the Checker Burger and he could take care of her there. He just turned the tunes back up and ignored her.

True enough, the parking lot at Checker Burger was almost empty and Reggie drove the big truck to the back corner. After stepping out to stretch and check his surroundings, he made the long walk to Checkers and ordered 2 cheeseburgers and a large Coke. Maybe she'd behave a little better if she thought she would be rewarded. It had been quite a while since she was stuffed into the truck and based on her size, he could tell she liked to eat. She was so nicely rounded in all the right areas.

He climbed back in the truck and opened the bunk lid. The glare he received shined of pure unadulterated hatred. The fear and shock from earlier had been completely erased and a prime example of female rage lay before him. Somehow she had managed to loosen one of her ankles from the restraints and faster than he could react, Deidra had managed to throw her leg up, effectively kicking him in the gut (as he was already bent over from opening the lid).

The shock of her kick threw him back and the lid slammed shut. He landed in a sitting position on the floor of the truck. Reggie was in shape and thanks to her other bindings, she wasn't able to pack a lot of force behind the kick, but it still surprised him. This could not be tolerated – he had to calm her down and get her in line NOW.

He stood up and again approached the compartment, which had gone deathly quiet since the lid slammed. He opened the lid farther toward the side of the compartment where her head was and secured it to the back of the rig. Looking down at her glare, he made sure his face portrayed a stone-cold calmness. She seemed to realize her mistake as he lowered himself and roughly grabbed her hair, raising her head so they were face to face.

"Big mistake cunt. I wanted to check and see if you needed something to eat, but it looks like you need something else instead – a little taste of what disobedience will get you" he calmly spoke. He grasped her hands and joined them together, releasing the restraints from the side of the compartment. He then tied them directly above her head to ensure no problems as he released her legs, being sure to join the ankles and knees together with chord. Her breathing was erratic and she was beginning to sweat. He grabbled her hands loose from the tie and pulled her up, hoisting her on his shoulder as he stood. He lowered the bunk bed and tossed her on top of the mattress.

"I suppose I should have added that trying to hurt me would constitute a rule violation, but I thought you would be smart enough to know that without me telling you," he continued in the same monotone, chilled voice, "This will be your first lesson, so I'll try to be as gentle as possible, but you have to remember this so you won't try anything like this again." He grabbed her legs and drug them off the mattress, rolling her so that her knees were on the floor, with her tummy bent forward on the mattress. He lifted her by placing his arm under her waist and put her knees back down on a toolbox he'd moved. He ripped off the unused diaper and rubbed his hands down her back. This effectively placed her face down, hands joined under her body with her rounded ass poised and ready for punishment.

Deidra was begging but the ring gag reduced her words to unintelligible sounds and grunts. As Reggie raised his hand, she swore she could hear the swoosh of air as he began raining down blows on her ass. She counted to thirty before she gave up. Fifty blows fell, being placed on her butt cheeks and the backs of her thighs. Reggie's body had become aroused as he spanked her, the earlier release having seemed ages ago.

He ended the spanking by rubbing his hands across the now reddened flesh. As pale as she is, she's bound to be bruised in the morning, he thought ruefully. The heat radiating from her skin arousing him even more. He noticed Deidra relaxing as he rubbed and kneaded her flesh. As he moved his hands lower, she seemed to move toward his hands. He moved his hands to her slit and was astonished to discover her juices streaming down the inside of her legs.

"Well, my little cunt likes to be spanked," he spoke out loud. In response, Deidra moaned through the gag and continued to rub her body against his hand. He placed two fingers inside her leaking cunt and her head jerked in response, she began slamming her own body onto his fingers. He removed his hand from her and saw her shocked eyes pleading at him as she turned her head to look over her shoulder at him standing behind her.

"Will you be a good girl now?" he queried and her reply was a single nod of her head. He slowly unzipped his shorts, dropping them and his boxers, while her eyes watched with rapt need. He took his hands and ran them across her bottom, still radiating the warmth he loved, grabbed her hips and shoved his manhood into her in one brutal thrust. Her responding groan was not that of one in pain, but that of someone in a moment of pure release. Reggie did not take it slow on her, he was beyond that, he saw her response as she looked at him and threw her hips at him, meeting each thrust of his body. Her release was fast and strong, her body gripping him, rippling and squeezing him like no one before had done. If she hadn't had the gag on, her scream would have been heard by anyone in the vicinity.

As soon as he felt her grip on his dick loosening, he realized that he had one last lesson for her. She must submit to him now and learn her place. He'd given her pleasure after her punishment and now she must prove her submission.

He withdrew and told her to remain still and not say a word. He crawled to her side on the bunk and removed the ring gag. He grabbed her hair and forced her to clean her juices from his dick. She did so without complaint, remaining silent through out. He then pulled away and returned to his position behind her.

"Have you ever had it up your ass before?" he asked and she nodded her head. He placed his turgid member at the entrance to her cunt and plunged in. She was unable to stifle her moan, and he slapped her ass in response. He could see her grimace in pain at the slap. He pulled out of her warm wet sheath, with his cock dripping in her juices. He ran the tip of his dick from her cunt straight up to the puckered little star of her anus, and did not even pause before pushing in to the hilt of his manhood. He watched her bury her head in the mattress and tense her body with the latest invasion.

Again, Reggie showed no mercy, pulling back and beginning to pummel her tight ass, burying his dick as far as he could with each stroke. After only a few moments he felt her again slamming her body into his, meeting his trusts. She was so tight, he knew he'd never last long. Surprisingly, she beat him to the finish. He felt her body shaking and her ass clamped down hard on his dick. That was all he could take and he shot rope after rope of hot cum straight into her ass.

Her eyes were closed but she was breathing, holding her position perfectly as his softening dick fell from her asshole. He smiled and patted her lower back gently, crooning "Good girl" to her as they both recovered. He helped her to roll over and sit up on the mattress (after he first placed a towel beneath her ass). She raised her eyes tentatively to his face and relaxed a little at seeing his smile.

"Are you clearer on the rules and punishments now?" he asked, and she responded by nodding her head, a fearful look returning to her face. He sat down beside her and moved the hair back away from her face. Her skin and hair were moist with sweat and she had begun to shake, whether from fear again or the temperature he wasn't sure. He ran his hands across her neck and shoulders and noticed she never flinched.

"For taking your punishment and being a good girl, I have a surprise!" he said and pulled out the cheeseburgers and Coke. She smiled and watched as he opened the wrapper. He began feeding her the cheeseburger, taking bites for himself and sharing the Coke as well. Within a few minutes both cheeseburgers were gone and the Coke was gone as well.

"I want to ask you a question and you may answer verbally, but remember that failure to show the proper respect will earn you another punishment. I really don't think your ass could handle another spanking tonight. So – is there anything you need right now?" he asked.

She looked up with a scared expression and responded, "Please, Sir, will you let me go home?" He shook his head NO and reminded her that was not what he'd asked her. "I really need to go to the bathroom, Sir," she stated. He asked what she needed to do in the bathroom and she responded that she needed to pee and blushed as she told him her bowels were beginning to try to move.

He just laughed and reminded her of the adult diapers, noting again that she just couldn't go around looking like a naked little slut. This seemed to piss her off again, so he grabbed the ring gag, forced it back in her mouth, strapping it behind her head tightly. After all, she doesn't need another punishment tonight. He threw her over his shoulder and raised the bunk again. He laid her back down and refastened her arms to the chains – this time tighter than before to limit her bumping around. He refastened her struggling legs, making sure the diaper was put snugly back on and chained her legs back tightly. There was no way she'd get her legs loose again. He gave her breasts and tummy one last long rub down, tweaked her new nipple rings, being rewarded with a hateful glare and unintelligible grunts from his pet, and closed the bunk back down on her compartment.

She should be tired enough now to stay quiet for a while, and by the time we make it to Jacksonville she wont be too high and mighty anymore once she uses that diaper. While the idea of cleaning her up was not something he was looking forward to, he knew she had to feel dependant on him and a little humiliation will help break her quicker.

He pulled the big rig back onto the black top and headed south, his radio drowning out the sound of her grunts in the back.

kitty5670
kitty5670
17 Followers