Long-Lost Brother of Mine

Story Info
A brother she didn't know she had.
4k words
4.41
82.3k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

The doorbell rang, and Ciera ran to answer it. The guy on the other side of the door was gorgeous. Drop-dead, hyperventilation-inducing gorgeous. He was a few inches taller than she, with blue-green eyes, sandy blond hair that just touched the collar of his button-down shirt, and the face of a romance novel cover model. "Is Angela Morrow here?" he asked.

What could this living piece of eye candy want with her mother? "She's in the kitchen. Come in." She stepped out of his way. "I'm her daughter Ciera."

"Daughter, huh?" He studied her. "How old are you?"

She hated it when guys asked that. "I'm eighteen. How old are you?"

He laughed. "Twenty-three. Guess that makes you my baby sister."

Say what? Mr. Hunk was her brother? Ciera just stared at him. He had to be joking, right? He couldn't possibly be her brother. No way. A brother she didn't even know she had. Mom had been holding out on her. "Um, I'll go let her know you're here."

"She didn't know I was coming, so be careful what you say. I wouldn't want her to have a heart attack before I get to meet her."

"I'll do my best."

Mom was forearm-deep in a mess that would eventually become meatloaf. "Who was at the door, Cici?"

"Someone to see you. A guy."

"And does this guy have a name?"

Ciera hadn't thought to ask. "I don't know."

"Well, tell Mr. I Don't Know that he'll have to wait. I'm busy. Or maybe he could come back another time, unless he's a salesman, in which case he should never come back."

"He isn't selling anything." She hesitated. She didn't want to freak her mother out, but Mom didn't like surprises. "He says he's my brother."

Her mother turned slowly, dropping bits of ground beef on the counter as her face went dead white. "He said what?"

"He said he's my brother. Something you haven't told me?"

"Oh, shit! Grab me some paper towel, would you? And then tell him I'll be right there."

Ciera handed Mom a bunch of paper towels and turned on the faucet, then went back to the front entry. "She's washing her hands. She'll be right out."

"Did you tell her who I am?"

"Yeah. She wouldn't have been happy about being surprised, so I figured she should have a chance to prepare herself. What's your name, anyway?"

"Yeah, that was rude of me. I'm David Houston. Originally Mark Archer."

Archer. Mom's maiden name. So this long-lost brother had been born before she had married Ciera's dad. Ciera didn't remember her father at all; he'd bailed when she was a newborn. Her mother never talked about him, so Ciera had no idea when they'd been married. Apparently it had been less than five years before she was born, though, since David was five years older.

Mom scurried out of the kitchen and stopped short when she saw David. "Mark?"

"David," he corrected. "David Houston."

With them together, Ciera saw the resemblance. David's eyes were the same shape as Mom's, though hers were more blue than green. Their hair was the same color if she ignored Mom's grey. However it had happened, this guy was obviously Mom's son.

"David," Mom repeated. "Oh, god, I don't know what to say. I never thought I'd meet you."

"I sent you those emails. You answered. If you didn't want to see me, you didn't have to reply."

"I didn't say I didn't want to see you, just that I didn't expect to."

He'd emailed? More secrets. Why hadn't Mom said anything? If David hadn't shown up at the door, Ciera might never have known about him. "Hello, confused person here. What's going on?"

"Let's sit down." Mom headed into the living room. "We have a lot to talk about."

"Yes, we do." David followed her, trailed by Ciera.

Once they were settled onto the couch and chairs, Ciera said, "Okay, sitting. Now talk. Why did I not know I have a brother and why is he here now?" And why was he so fucking hot? He was her brother, but she couldn't help wondering how he'd look naked. So wrong!

"Before your father and I got married, I got pregnant," Mom said. "We were both only seventeen and decided we weren't ready for a kid, so we allowed him to be adopted. Come to find out, your father didn't want children at all, ever, no matter how old he was, which is why he took off after you were born."

"But you kept her," David said.

"I was older and had a decent job. If it had been up to me, I would have kept you too, but I let him talk me into the adoption thing. Actually, he tried to get me to have an abortion, but I didn't want to go that way."

"Glad you didn't. My family's pretty good, so if you didn't think you could take care of me I guess you did the right thing."

He didn't sound too sure, though. Was he angry that their mother had kept Ciera but not him? Or was there something he didn't want to say about his adoptive family? Ciera looked at him, trying to make a guess, but he didn't return her gaze.

"So why are you here now?" she asked. "How'd you find Mom?"

"When I turned eighteen, I got her name and the name of our father from the court. I spent a few years wondering if tracking them down was the right thing to do, and finally decided it was. If they didn't want to see me, at least I'd be able to get medical information and that kind of thing. I wanted to know before I decided to start a family of my own so I'd know whether to watch out for anything."

"It's always good to know that kind of thing," Mom said.

"Yeah. So I did some online searching and finally found both of them. Our father didn't want anything to do with me, wouldn't even answer my questions about medical history, but Mom here emailed me back and seemed to want to get to know me better. I was heading this way for a job interview, so I figured I'd stop by and meet her." He looked at Mom. "You didn't tell me you had a daughter, though."

"I didn't want you to be angry that she was with me and you weren't."

"Yeah, well, that didn't work too well. I am a little upset. If you kept her, you should have kept me. But I guess I understand. There's a big difference between seventeen and twenty-two, and if you'd kept me Ciera probably wouldn't be here." He winked at her. "That would be a shame."

"Yes, it would," Mom said. "So tell me about yourself. Whatever you want to tell me. Are you an only child?"

"I have two brothers. One's also adopted, the other's my parents' biological son. We get along pretty well. I'm the middle of the three of us. My parents split up a couple years ago, after my younger brother graduated high school, but when I was growing up I didn't think there were any problems between them."

Sounded like he'd had a better life than Ciera in some ways. She'd always wished for a brother or sister, but Mom had never gotten involved with another man after Ciera's father left. Dated other men, yes. Fucked them, most likely. But never anything long-term. Ciera had grown up with only her grandfather, whom she saw only a few times a year, for an adult male figure in her life. That was something else she'd missed. Most of her friends had had a mom and a dad, even if those parents lived separately. She'd had only Mom.

"That's good," Mom said. "I'm glad you had a good family."

"So am I."

"What job did you have an interview for?" Ciera didn't want to hear any more about his family.

"It's an entry-level at a software company near here. I majored in computer science, just graduated so it's time to find work and get those student loans repaid. It was total coincidence that their office was near here. I just sent out a bunch of resumes without really paying attention to where the companies were."

"Well, if you have any other interviews in the area you're welcome to stay here," Mom said. "We have a spare room."

"Thanks. I do have a couple more interviews, not really close to here but this is closer than where my parents live. If you're sure you wouldn't mind..."

"Not at all. Ciera, go make up the bed in the spare room, would you?"

What the heck was happening here? They'd gone from oh my god, what are you doing here to hang out in our spare room in less than ten minutes! Ciera went to the spare room and dug a set of sheets and a comforter out of the closet, which they used as a linen cupboard since the house didn't have one, and bent over the bed to put on the sheets.

What was her mother thinking, letting a total stranger stay with them? If it hadn't been for the obvious resemblance between them, she would have questioned whether David, or Mark, or whatever his name was was even really related to them. But Mom just took him at his word and offered him a place to stay. Guilty conscience, maybe?

"What do you think about this?"

Ciera jumped at the voice behind her. "Sneak up on people much?"

"Sorry. I'm not exactly quiet; I thought you'd heard me in the hall." David walked over to the bed. "What do you think about me staying here?"

"I think it's probably one of Mom's stupider ideas, but since she owns the house she gets to make the decisions."

"Why is it stupid?"

"We don't know you or anything about you. You might be who you say you are or you might not. Even if you are, you could be a con artist or worse. I wouldn't let you stay here if it was up to me." She went back to making the bed and peeked over her shoulder to see if he was watching her bend. Damn it, he was her brother; she shouldn't think that way!

"I see your point. No worries, though. I'm not a con artist or an axe murderer or anything like that. Besides, even though this is our first face-to-face meeting, your mother—our mother and I've been chatting by email for a couple months now, so she knows me better than you think. So this is the spare room?"

"That would be why I'm putting sheets on the bed."

"You haven't known me long enough to dislike me so much. Kind of freakish having a brother pop out of nowhere, huh?"

"Freakish doesn't begin to describe it. You're ticked that Mom kept me and gave you up, and for me it's the other way around. You had a family, and they probably had enough money to get you things you wanted or needed, right?"

"Yeah. Both my parents make a pretty good living, always have."

"I had Mom. That was it. And when I was younger we lived pretty much paycheck to paycheck, and sometimes she had to borrow money from my grandparents to make ends meet. She finally got a college degree and started making decent money, but I was fourteen when that happened, and I already had a job of my own."

"Sounds like it was pretty tough. Maybe she did do the right thing by having me adopted."

"If she and our father were only seventeen when you were born, they probably wouldn't have been able to support you. And like you said, our father would have taken off like he did when I was born, so you'd only have had Mom and I wouldn't have been born at all." She smoothed the sheets and added the comforter. "There you go."

"Thanks. You know, you could have just left the sheets out. I do know how to make beds."

Ciera shrugged. "Mom asked me to do it, so I did. Enjoy."

"Nice comfy bed made by a cute girl, what's not to enjoy?"

"Um yeah. Whatever." She turned away to hide her red face. He thought she was cute? That would have thrilled her if he wasn't her damn brother. "Did Mom go back to her meatloaf?"

"She said it'll be ready in a little while."

"Awesome. See you later."

She went to her own room, shut the door, and stripped. A little while for Mom's meatloaf could mean up to an hour. Plenty of time. David might be her brother, which put him off-limits in reality, but no one said she couldn't fantasize about him while she got herself off.

* * * *

Over the next few days, she got used to David being around. She didn't necessarily like it, but she got used to it. He wasn't there much; he was busy looking for work, and since he was crashing with them he'd decided to focus his job search in the area. When he was there, though, he got in the way.

Ciera tried to follow her normal routine. Work at the clothing store where she'd had a job for the past two years, home to watch TV, shower, exercise. Mom worked about fifty hours a week, sometimes more, so she was rarely home. Ciera was on her own a lot and liked it that way.

But now she came home from work ready to watch one of her favorite shows and found David camped in front of music videos. Or she went to take a shower and found the bathroom already occupied. David took insanely long showers; what the hell did he do in there that took half an hour?

That question gave Ciera plenty of fuel for her fantasies.

One afternoon, after dealing for eight hours with women who insisted they were a size or two smaller than they really were and blamed Ciera when things didn't fit, she came home planning to take a nice, hot bath. Maybe with bubbles. She deserved it after the day she'd had.

But naturally she walked into the house to find the bathroom door shut and the shower running. Great. Just great. Who knew how long he'd been in there or how much longer he'd be? She banged on the door. "Hey, are you almost done?"

David didn't answer. Figured. He was probably jerking off or something in there.

That thought made her want to do a little self-stimulation herself.

She hit the door harder. "David!"

"What the hell?" The shower water stopped. "What?"

"How much longer are you going to be? I need a bath."

"Gosh, I'm sorry. I thought I could clean up a bit." Sarcasm dripped from his voice. "Of course, this is your house. I'm just staying here."

"Oh, for fuck's sake, stop being such a jerk. I just got home. I don't know how long you've been in there. I was just asking how much longer you'll be. Get over yourself."

He paused, then laughed. "Damn, we sound like brother and sister. Give me about five more minutes, okay?"

"Sure, no problem."

While she waited, she went to her room and stripped out of her clothes. She put on the oversized T-shirt and short-shorts she usually slept in; might as well be comfortable until he turned over the bathroom to her. Since he wasn't hogging the TV for a change, she turned on her favorite talk show and settled on the couch, legs folded under her, to watch women trying to figure out who their baby-daddies were.

After a few minutes, David came out of the bathroom wearing only boxers. Ciera looked away quickly, in denial of the heat the sight brought to her body. He was her brother, she reminded herself for the thousandth time. Hot, sexy, gorgeous—but her brother.

He sat at the other end of the couch. "Cute shirt."

"Thanks." She stretched and stood. "Guess it's my turn for the bathroom finally."

"Hey, I said five minutes, and that's all I took. You know, you really shouldn't walk around like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Wearing that little shirt, looking like there's nothing underneath it. I'm only human, you know."

"I've got shorts under it." She inched toward the bathroom. "What about you, Mr. Boxer shorts?"

"Think I'm sexy, huh?" He winked. "So you're wearing shorts. Prove it."

"This is ridiculous. I need to take a bath."

"Scared?"

"Of you? Yeah, right. You're terrifying."

"Not of me. Of what you think about me." He stood and moved closer to her. There was a nice bulge at the front of his shorts now. "You're attracted to me. I can tell every time you look at me with that pretty little blush of yours. It's mutual, you know. What do you think I'm thinking about in those marathon showers I take?"

"You're my brother!"

"We share DNA, yeah. Biology. I just met you a few days ago; I didn't even know you existed before that. Makes it kind of hard to think of you as my sister. You can't tell me you don't feel the same way. Do you really think of me as your brother, or do you just say that so you don't try to jump my bones?"

She needed a bath. A nice, hot bath where she could relieve her tension. All kinds of tension. "I'll be out in a little while. Feel free to take over the TV."

"Maybe I should join you." He put his arms around her shoulders. "Be honest with me, Ciera. If I wasn't your brother, would you fuck me?"

She couldn't look at him. She should just lock herself in the bathroom and get the hell away from him before she said something she'd regret. But her mouth opened on its own and the single word "Yes" came out.

His mouth found hers, a kiss that pushed any thoughts of locking herself in the bathroom right out of her head. "Forget about it, then," he said. "Forget the damn genetics. I wanted you the first night I got here and I've wanted you more every fucking day. I can't take it anymore."

"But you're my--"

He kissed her again. "Don't say it. Don't even think it. I'm David, you're Ciera, and I want to fuck your brains out right now. If you can look me in the eye and say you don't want it, I promise I'll leave you alone from now on. But I don't think you can do that."

She couldn't. She knew it before she tried. But she had to try. She met his eyes and said, "I don't... We can't, David. Come on, be real here. We can't."

"Yes, we can. No one's going to know except you and me. No one's here to tell us not to. You're Ciera, I'm David. That's it."

He took her hand and tugged her toward the spare room. The logical part of her brain yelled at her to stop, but she didn't. Couldn't. He was right, she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. How could she think of him as her brother after only a few days?

He slammed the bedroom door shut behind them. "What time does your mother get home?"

"Not for a couple hours at least."

"Good. I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, and then if there's still time I'll do you nice and slow. Would you like that?"

This was wrong. So wrong. Her brother was talking about fucking her hard? No. Couldn't happen.

David was talking about fucking her hard and fast. A gorgeous guy who'd made her moist the first time she'd laid eyes on him. Nothing wrong about that.

Fuck it. Shut off the brain and go with the hormones. "Fuck yes, I'd like it."

"Then get the hell out of that T-shirt." He raised it to her chest, and Ciera put her arms up so he could pull it off completely. His eyes ran from her legs up to her tits and stopped. "Damn, you're even hotter than I'd thought." He cupped a breast in each hand. "Absolutely fucking gorgeous."

"Why don't you let me see what's under those shorts?"

"Take them off if you're so curious."

She grabbed the sides of his shorts and pulled them down. A long cock, not overly thick but certainly thick enough, sprang free. Ciera couldn't resist running her finger over its tip. "Nice."

"Is that all you have to say?" He picked her up and dumped her on the bed. "Guess I'll have to show you just how nice it really is." Without hesitating, he yanked off her shorts and thong and tossed them on the floor, then ran a finger through the curls of hair on her pussy. "Cute. Very cute." The finger found its way inside her. "Already wet, huh?"

He bent his head and licked her slit. Ciera squirmed. "Damn, do that again!"

"Oh, I don't think I need to. Later, maybe, but right now if I don't get my dick inside you I'm going to make one hell of a mess on this bed." He grasped her legs and pulled them apart, then positioned herself between them. "You're not a virgin, right? It's not going to hurt you if I just ram my dick into you like I want to do?"

She shuddered with arousal. "Go for it."

"Good answer."

He was as good as his word; he shoved into her hard, then, without giving her a chance to adjust to his size, started a fast thrusting rhythm that had her crying out in seconds. She hadn't been a virgin, but she'd only been fucked a couple times, both by a guy she knew who had never quite gotten the hang of getting a woman off before he shot his load.

This felt nothing like that. David definitely knew what he was doing; his cock filled her completely and despite the speed of his thrusts, he showed no signs of coming. "You ever come while a guy fucked you?" he panted.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12