Long-Lost Brother of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"No." She raised her hips to meet his next thrust. "Keep that up and I think I will, though."

"Oh, you will. At least once, and more if I can manage it. Got to leave you wanting more." He reached down and pressed a finger against her clit. She gasped and bucked, though wasn't quite pulled over the edge. "Good girl. Come on, Ci. Come for me. Let me feel it."

He flicked her clit and slammed into her at the same time. That did it. A wave washed over her, pulling a stream of shouted curse words, words she'd never used before, from her mouth. "Fuck, yes! Make me your fucking slut. Make me fucking come!"

She bucked again and screamed, then lay limply trying to catch her breath. With a grin, David slowed his thrusts. "Good girl. Like that, huh?"

"God, yes."

"It felt so fucking good to have your cunt contract on my dick. I'm going to come. You want my cum in that pretty little pussy of yours?"

"Yes." It was stupid as hell, but she didn't want him to stop fucking her till he'd filled her.

"Didn't hear you."

"Yes! Yes, fucking come in me. I want to feel your cum dripping out of me!" Dear god, she'd been watching too much porn.

A few more hard thrusts had the desired result. David grunted and Ciera felt him tense as he unloaded into her. With a peck on the lips, he pulled out and collapsed on his side next to her. "Damn, I haven't had that good a fuck in a while."

"I never have." She frowned. "We shouldn't have done that, though."

"Oh, don't start that shit again." He put an arm around her and pulled her against him. "Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"So did I. Still feel like I'm your brother?"

"I didn't in the first place."

"So there's no problem. None at all." He kissed behind her ear. "Guess I'll have to stick around here a little longer than planned. I want to spend some more quality time with my baby sister."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12