Long Lost Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are such a sight," you growled, still drilling her from behind. "Two little sluts, for my pleasure..." You slapped her ass, then pushed down on the back of her head. "Keep it up! Grind that tongue in her! You like it from a woman, honey? Like her fucking you?" I heard you chuckle as I groaned a reply. "How is she, Cee?"

Cee pulled up from my pussy in a gasp of pleasure. "She's wonderful- and so wet-"

"perfect." You pulled out of Cee, causing her to cry out. "Hush," you commanded, the grabbed the bottom rung of the chair I was tied to, causing the chair to fall backwards. I gave a yelp at that. "quiet for you too! Cee, shut her up- Put that wet box of yours on her lips!" Cee eagerly followed your instructions, straddling my head and placing her pussy above my mouth. "You heard him. Shut up and fuck it."

I whimpered, stretching my head back and licking her. She was already very wet from your cock pounding her, coating my tongue with her juices. I had never tasted anything like that... I wondered what it was like straight from the source, plunging my tongue inside her. I groaned as her tastes flooded me, amazed by it all.

"She loves it...," you chuckled. "beautiful slut. She's so open down here, too..." I groaned as your fingers slid around my hole, barely finding inside me. The position I was in left you a perfect way to do as you pleased to my lower region. "Just waiting for me to do this." As you spoke, you shoved your cock deep within my pussy.

I screamed out, but the sound only met with the inside of Cee's folds, causing her to squeel in delight. "Ohh yeah! Fuck her hard! Her screams feel so good on my pussy!" Cee gasped onto my tits, playing with them as she rode my face. "That cock feel good, girl? Huh? Slammin' that slick cunt of yours? And how's my pussy? Ohhh, you keep that up... Suck that clit..."

I heard you give a grunt of a laugh, your pistoning hips claiming my pussy with force. "Shit, I love hearing you talk like that... Naughty bitches..." You leaned forward, kissing Cee forcefully as I continued to eat her out. When you released her lips, she pulled back with a cry.

"Ahhhh- Keep it up, Lea- Keep it up- I'm gonna cum! Drink it - Drink it up, girl!" She writhed about in delight, her body expelling a flood of gush into my mouth. I gasped, trying hard to keep from choking on it.

The sounds and sights of Cee's climax seemed to be just enough to set you off on your own, bucking hard into my body as you groaned loudly. My own body hit its heights, squirming about wildly as you filled me with your release. "Now that was nice...," You groaned, collapsing against me. Cee had curled up next to the chair, her chest still heaving from her orgasm.

"Cee..?," I whispered, looking over towards her. "Can... you keep in touch?"

She gave a light laugh. "You bet, hun."

12