Long Lost Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers

She stood with her ass against the basin and a foot on the toilet lid. He guided his cock inside her and they both sighed with relief. Les started rocking his hips against her and even in the cramped space she managed to meet his thrusts, joining them deeper. They kissed deeply and he kneaded her tits while fucking. They tried to be quiet, but it felt so good. Their moans echoed in the enclosed space. When Carrie came she kicked the door and squeezed Les's cock hard in her cunt, milking the cum out of his balls. They both panted and smiled at each other's dishevelled appearance. They tried to tidy themselves up as best they could and then they headed back to their respective seats for a rest. There was just enough time for them to join the mile high club one more time before the plane landed.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers
12