Long Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife shows husband what a real man can do.
1.9k words
3.86
130.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tieddown
tieddown
11 Followers

It was the end of a long day. One that was filled with a promise of a weekend full of nothing more than rest and relaxation. As I pulled into the driveway I was relieved to be home, and I was more than ready to see my wife. It had been one of those days where everything around me reminded me that I had not been permitted to cum in more than two weeks.

My wife had masterfully drawn the week out with mixtures of pleasure and teasing. Several times bringing me to the verge of losing my load. She alternated her method of stepping back from the brink. One time a simple step away from a throbbing aching cock to be left alone with the weeping and leaking member. Another time she would bring me to the edge and then just as I was about to lose control she would violently slap my dick, bringing tears to my eyes and bringing me quickly to submission.

Multiple times throughout the week as she drew me close to cumming she would simply humiliate me until I was soft. She would remind me that I was not man enough to bring her real pleasure. I was not big enough for anything.

She also reminded me frequently, both verbally and visually that she was not under the restrictions that I was under. There was not a day that went by that there was not multiple reminders of her exploits through the day. She would text me about her wandering hands, she would email me pictures of a very large dildo buried deep inside her. She would leave her crusted juices on my pillow, as she humped that pillow until she came. My wife made a point of reminding me that while I had not cum in two weeks, she had cum at least twice a day for the past two weeks.

These were the thought that were going through my head as a pulled into the driveway. As a almost constant reminder I felt my small cock straining against the silk panties that she was now forcing me to wear. She believed that if I could not perform like a man, I should not wear men's underwear. I was tempted to pull my dick out of my panties right there in the car and at least get some relief, but the fear of disobeying her stopped me. Instead I gathered myself and went into the house.

I was two steps into the house and knew she had plans. She was waiting for me behind the door. My wife quickly got behind me and grabbed me by my hair.

As I was led into the bedroom by my wife grabbing my hair and dragging me into the room, she laughed and told me to strip down to my panties... She enjoyed to see me in my panties, and she no longer saw my dick as a dick, but saw it as a clit. She often referred to me as a woman...even at times "slipping" in public with her pronouns, calling me her or she instead of him...

Once stripped down in front of her, she was brutal in making sure I knew my role. She was quick to punish me through slapping, spanking, spitting on me, and through verbal humiliation. It had worked and I was always conscience of my small member when I stripped in front of her. As I stripped I always got nervous, like it was the first time.

Standing there in my panties she notices the small pre-cum stains in my panties and she laughed...asking me if I really thought I deserved to cum if I could not keep my panties clean? Not sure how to answer, I mumbled a response in which she became angered and slapped my dick in my panties... She stated that this moment was not about me, but that she had certain needs. She informed me that she had only cum twice today, and that she was still extremely horny.

She forced me to my knees. Where I could see up her very short skirt. When I looked at the crotch of her panties, she slapped me across the face and asked if I had permission to look? She quickly slightly hikes her skirt up and turns around and forces her ass into my face. Reaching back she grabs to back of my head and forces my mouth onto her ass.

All I could smell was her musty scent, a scent the proved to me that she had indeed cum at least twice that day. Before I could react she quickly reached down and pulled her panties down to her knees (she never believed I hhad a right to see her without her panties on at least partially). Bending over she reached between her legs and brutally grabbed my clit and forced me forward face first into her bare ass. She growled at me to do what she wanted. I quickly flicked my tongue out and she forced her ass onto my tongue and she allowed the tongue to bath her nether region.

Quickly I understood how horny she truly was when she was bucking her ass back and forth into my face, allowing me to tongue fuck her ass. A few minutes into the process all her muscles were clenching with pleasure, and I could tell that she was cumming.

I knew from her state that this was not the end. She looked down and saw my "boy clit" straining against the silky panties and leaving spots of pre-cum. She quickly reached out and violently grabbed my clit and squeezed. Laughing at me for not being able to control myself. She laughed that I was such a pussy, getting that turned on by licking her ass. Asking me if I even wanted to cum, she had me so well trained that I was afraid to cum, but loved all the pain and pleasure of getting close.

She again laughed at me because of the complete role reversal. She stated normally the man "jacks off" two or three times a day, and sought to cum as frequently as possible. She chuckled as she thought of the idea of me cumming. She said that I was really the woman of the relationship and that I did not deserve to cum, because my instrument could not satisfy her...

She slowly pulled her soaking wet panties back up, and making sure that her short skirt covered everything... Thinking that we were done for the moment I started to move, to be greeted by a face full of spit... "Bitch, I did not tell you to move!" I apologize and she stands me up and turns me to face the bed.

She had apparently set this up earlier. Next to the bed was a bench, and on the bench was a suction cupped realistic dildo. The thing was scary, at least 9" long, and a couple of inches in diameter. Immediately, I was gripped with fear as I saw that the tip already had lubrication on it.

Grabbing me by the hair, she jerked me over to the bench. "You fucking cunt...I still need to cum, but you can not do it. Pull your panties down to your ankles to stupid whore." I slowly maneuvered, and pulled my panties down to my ankles as she still gripped my hair. She immediately saw my "clit" and started to laugh. "You are a tiny little boy compared to that cock...trust me I had that one in me earlier today and it filled me nicely, I can't even feel your pathetic dick in me."

She apparently was amused by my tiny cock, as she stared at the cock on the bench she started to moan slightly and move her free hand around her tits. Obviously, becoming aroused she yelled at me "Cunt, sit down, NOW!"...

I looked at the bench as she released my hair. I slowly straddled the bench and started to lower myself on the giant dick. I looked up just in time to see the anger flash in her eyes. A hand shot out and the crack of the slap across my cheek was loud in the room. "I told you to sit down, you stupid bitch." She grabbed my shoulders, and forcefully made me sit.

The huge cock slid quickly and violently into my "boy pussy". The pain and the pleasure were overwhelming as I was impaled without warning on the phallic device. Tears welled up in my eyes, and once more I was greeted with the sounds of laughter. "I thought my girly man liked to be fucked? What's the matter is that too much man for you?" Giggling, she bent over and removed her sopping wet panties. With a single step, she forced the panties deep into my mouth, effectively gagging me. She also made sure to quickly tie my hands behind my back.

"The only way you will get pleasure is by watching, and by moving up and down on a real dick!"

She slowly slid her beautiful body onto the bed in front of me, allowing me a view up her skirt. Immediately her hands were working her clit. She was so wet that the fluids could be seen on her inner thighs. As she started playing with her cunt she noticed where I was looking. She giggled and asked "Wouldn't you love to bury your face in there? It is a shame that you are not able to help me!"

All I could do was stare at her as she worked on her pussy. I could taste her pussy on the panties in my mouth, and as she worked herself into a frenzy, the moans filling the room I started to move up and down on the cock that was fucking me. I started to moan in rhythm with her as she neared her orgasm.

She came. She then walked over to me, still longing to cum, and wiped the pussy juice on her hand all over my face. I immediately knew it was going to be a long night. She laughed once more. "Listen, you little dick lover, I am going to leave you there while I go out tonight. If you are lucky I will be back with someone and you will have an opportunity to clean me up after he is done with me!"

With that She quickly tied my feet and hands to the bench. I was stuck in this humiliating position. She quickly placed some duct tape over my panty gagged mouth, making it impossible to remove her worn panties.

She walked over to her dresser and opened her underwear drawer, opening it she said: "Oh nevermind, I will not be wearing them long tonight anyway, I don't need any. Maybe not wearing panties will make it easier to bring someone back here tonight." She slowly pulled her very short skirt over her hips and straightened herself up.

With that she walked out of the bedroom, looking back saying. "You are such a pussy!" With that she closed the bedroom door.

I heard her prepare herself to go out, and I heard her open and close the front door. I heard the car leave, and I sat amazed at the wonderful feelings in my "boy pussy", and waited for her to return for more.

tieddown
tieddown
11 Followers