Long Night with a Slut

Story Info
Temporary Master has a night out with his slut slave.
2.2k words
3.97
27.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was slightly ajar. I stepped closer to my New York City apartment entrance and reached my arm through the dull yellow light of the hallway to grasp the tarnished knob. This was how I'd ordered it to be. I smiled, imagining my girl scurrying around the rooms, making sure everything was perfectly in order. I grinned harder imagining the obscure things I would have to criticize to be sure she was properly punished. My shined leather shoes thumped gently onto the immaculate flooring of my home. Despite the less-than-ideal location, I made sure my apartment was richly furnished and grand enough to represent my substantial income, yet out of the way enough that no curious coworkers or girls came poking around in my life.

I'd acquired my newest sub from a club that I frequented regularly. She had been given to me to train, which is what I refer to as, 'my second, more pleasurable, occupation'. I was well known around the BDSM scene as a dependable dom that could train nearly anyone with the slightest streak of submission in them. I even admit, I never fail my duty. Each slave I train is exponentially better than when she started. This one would be no different, I was sure, although she had a bit more fire than most of the others.

I'd called her earlier, giving her instructions as to how to prepare the house for my arrival. So far, she appeared to have obeyed. I looked casually to the right, giving me a view of the hallway that held my bedroom and bath. Kneeling on the carpet was my newest project. Her name had been 'Calli' but now she was to be called Slut, Whore, Slave, or whatever other vulgarity I saw fit. Soon enough she would learn to be proud of these titles.

I ignored her and stepped to the kitchen table, which held a glass of merlot and a small platter of crudités and cheeses. I sipped the merlot leisurely, knowing that the slut was watching with a growling stomach as I reached towards the cheeses. She hadn't been allowed to eat the whole day due to some previous infraction.

"Come here, slut." I barked.

She immediately rose from her trained position and then resumed it near the table at which I sat. I didn't look at her as I slowly turned a piece of carrot in my hand before crunching it loudly. I chewed slowly before offering her any further instruction. Her naked breasts were almost bouncing as she tried to be discreet about staring at the food.

I'd taken her clothes the first day. I'd told her that a slave has nothing to hide from her master and was to be on display at all times for my enjoyment.

"Are you hungry?" I asked the girl in a dismissive fashion. She nodded vigorously.

"Answer your master properly, whore! I asked you a question!" My yelling made her jump slightly before twisting her mouth into a nearly unintelligible rush of syllables in her hurry to obey.

"Rub yourself on the leg of the table until you cum. Then, I'll consider letting you have something to eat."

I could see the flush of humiliation and defiance creeping around her ears and neck. I glared at her. My blood was hot, especially near my groin. I could feel my cock beginning its slow ascent to half-mast as she had her internal debate.

"Now, Slut." This was my favorite part of every girl's training. I loved watching them battle their pride. I knew she would do it eventually, I would see to that, but I wanted her to do it now, against every self-respecting fiber in her body.

She inched closer to the leg of the table, still looking wistfully at the food upon the table. I smiled to myself. This would be a show. She spread herself around the wooden pole and then began pumping up and down over her sensitive nub. I briefly regretted not shoving a dildo into her before she started, then reasoned that her lack of fullness would prolong the humiliation. She was shining with the sweat of sex and I could smell her sweet pussy wafting up to my nose. Her blush was now full fledged. She pumped faster, whether to satisfy her desires and pleasures or to speed up the shameful demonstration I knew not.

I could see the slime covering the pole now and a small mess was forming on newly cleaned tiled floor. She was close and trying to stifle her moans. Finally, her body went rigid and her restrained cries gave music to my ears. I had a prime view of her vagina spasming before her tired body slumped to the floor and her swollen lips obscured her slit. I now had a raging erection. Watching the girl fuck my table had been incredibly erotic and I wanted nothing more than to bury myself in her silky wet crease and fill her with my hot cum, but that would come later.

When the girl came back to her senses I forced her to lick up her mess. Her face was contorted in a grimace the whole time. As she finished I got a bowl and placed some vegetables in it.

"No hands." I told her.

She bent over the bowl and ravenously devoured the roughage. I almost felt sorry for her and gave her some more, but my needs came first and right now I needed her mouth caressing my dick. When I told her to "swallow my cum" she crawled over and began milking me with her mouth. I'd taught her earlier how to stimulate my balls while teasing my cock to make my climax more intense. She cradled them and did her best to swallow my nine inch long member. I felt her tongue swirling deliciously around my head. I moaned gently, urging her on. She ran her hot tongue down the underside of my shaft and massaged the base of it where the cock meets the balls. It was becoming too much. I couldn't hold out much longer. I grasped her hair and impaled her mouth on my cock, fucking her face brutally. She was gagging but I knew she could take it. My cock twitched and then jerked as it released its cum into her gaping throat. She swallowed all of it, not letting any slide out the side of her mouth.

She kept sucking my now deflating shaft, making sure every last drop of me went down her throat. I was still reveling in the aftermath of my orgasm. When she finished I gave her another bowl of veggies, adding some cheese this time. I didn't feed her much though. I decided it was time we went out somewhere. Of course, to be legal, I would have to have her put on some clothes. Luckily, the amount of skin the clothes revealed was not a matter of the law.

I retrieved a thin white tee and an erotically short skirt for her to slip into, no underwear. Her inner thighs were still glistening slightly, peeking from the shadows of her skirt. I also made sure she had some hooker heels to exaggerate the swaying of her ass as she struggled not to topple over. We went to a café a few blocks down. Before we went inside I slipped a small vibrator into her palm and told her to go to the bathroom and insert it into her pussy. I held a small controller that would affect the rate of the vibrations.

We were seated in a booth along the back wall. She sat across from me uncomfortably now that she had the toy inside of her. When we placed our order, I told the waitress what we wanted.

"A club sandwich for me and for the girl a plate of potato chips."

Before the waitress walked away I turned on the vibrator, causing my girl to gasp and squirm right in front of the waitress. I smiled as she showed obvious signs of embarrassment.

While we waited I intermittently changed the settings, causing the slut to orgasm at least three times.

We left the restaurant with her nipples protruding from her shirt, hard from arousal. I could hardly contain a laugh as the waiting customers stared blatantly at us leaving. The men passing us on the street also stared, though equally as much at her visible breasts as at her wet bottom. The girl was almost in tears before we got back to the apartment.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked her when we were safely inside.

"I...I'm embarrassed sir!"

"What do you have to be embarrassed about, slave?"

"The people staring at me..." Her face fell and her blush deepened, fat tears rolling down her nose and falling to the floor. I used my thumb to raise her face and look into her eyes.

"It doesn't matter who stares at you. You belong to your master, be it me or any other dominant who controls you. Do you understand?"

She calmed visibly, remembering her place. "Yes, master."

"Very good. Go take off your clothes and start a warm shower. You may accompany me tonight."

She practically danced to the bathroom, her excitement tangible. I sighed. Positive reinforcement was necessary from time to time to keep the sub's morale high. I knew it would be a long, hot night tonight. I only hoped I hadn't tired her out too much with the vibrator.

I had my answer when I stepped into the shower, the slave at my heels. She washed me tenderly, spending extra time at my cock. I hardened within minutes, only prompting her more. By the time she started drying me off I was wishing she would hurry so that I could start fucking her right there.

Thankfully, she finished before I lost all control and I commanded her to go fetch me a robe. I took the time she was gone to plan what was in store tonight. This was why I was one of the best in the training business. I was able to contain myself when it mattered.

"Slave, go to my room and kneel next to my bed. You are going to be punished."

She looked up at me, eyes growing bigger. She almost visibly quivered. She didn't waste much time before leaving and going to the place I directed. I took my time, giving her precious moments to work up a good sweat of fear. I chose a small crop, knowing she was used to punishment. When I entered, I found her shivering in the dark. I turned on a lamp, but it still left the room dim with little light. Perfect.

"Slut, you teased your master tonight. Get on the bed." My voice shook with authority. I felt the familiar power of a master. It turned me on. I used fur lined cuffs to secure her ankles and wrists to the bed frame, spread eagle. I let my finger graze her slit haphazardly before pulling away. She thrust gently, hungry for more.

"Not yet, little girl. Hold still."

I raised the crop slightly and brought it down on her ass. A raised welt appeared and she jerked, but didn't cry out. I then rapidly patterned her backside with stripes, eliciting some squealing. I moved to her inner thighs, bringing down the tool with expert precision, fine-tuning the force based on her reactions. I wanted her to feel pain, but also, for her to convert it to sexual pleasure. Judging by the juices flowing from her core, I was achieving the goal.

I finished and removed her bonds, rubbing them to get the blood flowing again. I turned her over, watching her wince at her tender ass, adding to my erection. The glaze over her eyes betrayed her arousal. I teased her a bit with the tip of my dick, running it on her inner thighs and tickling her slit.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Why? Make me want to."

"I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you in me and bring you pleasure. I want to love you."

I was shocked at her shameless declaration. I disguised it by adding, "And..." in an accusatory tone.

"I want to cum too, Master."

This made me laugh and I turned her back over, entering her from behind. The feel of her silky pussy was exquisite, especially after so long a wait. I pumped in and out, moaning as I felt the heat building between my legs. I fucked in long, sweeping strokes, relishing every moment. My balls were tight and I intermittently brushed the slut's clit, giving her what she needed to climax. When she started screaming, her pussy tightened and I lost all control. Hot, thick streams of my seed filled her and I jerked harder.

Five minutes later we laid in a heap of sweaty, entangled limbs. I saw my cum seeping from her core slowly. Then, my eyes drifted up a few inches to her puckered rosebud of an asshole. I felt a stirring within me. Next time...I soothed myself.

It would take some training for her to be capable of giving me the gift I desired, fucking her tight ass. Hard.

Next time.