Long Road to Ruin Ch. 04

Story Info
Her Master plays with her, proving his control.
1.2k words
4.38
11.7k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers

I woke to the pain of a nipple clamp being removed. He responded to my initial complaint, by covering the pain with his mouth, gently sucking the blood back into my nipple, playing his tongue against it. I arched my back, forcing my body into closer contact with his, and grabbed his arms at the biceps. I felt his fingers reach for the other clamp, and steeled myself against the impending flood of pain, gripping his arms tight as it flashed, relaxing as his mouth transformed it to pleasure.

Smothering me with a hungry kiss, he reached down between my legs, and pushed on the center of the butt plug, causing me to moan into his mouth, and raise my hips in anticipation of more, but instead he grasped the base, and pulled it from me, making me cry out at the suddenness of it. With it gone, I was empty, and needed more. I arched my back and pushed my body into his, running my hands down his back , grabbing his ass to try to indicate my need. He continued to kiss me, his hands caressing my body, but avoiding my breasts and clit.

After a long period of this treatment, his thumb casually grazed my nipple. The touch was electric. My body tensed and writhed under his, I moaned into his mouth. He took my lower lip between his teeth, and bit as he pulled away from me. Leaning in, he sucked my earlobe, and whispered "What's the matter slut? Your holes empty? You need your Master to fill them? To fuck you?"

"Yes, Master. Fill and fuck my holes. Please fuck me." I managed in response.

His hand went to my breast, cupping it gently, circling the outside of the nipple with his finger, as he looked at me and said, "I will fuck you slut, but I will fuck you when I am ready. You need to be reminded that you're MY cum slut, this is MY body, and I decide when it gets fucked, not you." Then he lowered his mouth onto my nipple,sucking gently.

I responded by moaning "Yes Master."

He continued kissing and teasing me, occasionally allowing me to grind up against his hard cock straining against the confines of his jeans. My first response at feeling his cock was to beg him to fuck me, but in feedback for that response, he took my nipples between his fingers, pulling them taut and pinching them hard, painfully, he stated, "You will be fucked, or not, when I decide! Do not ask again."

I did not ask again.

I felt him grind his cock into me, and I moaned as he withdrew, a second later a dildo slid into my cunt. He slid it out once, then returned its entire length into me. That was all it took, and my body shuddered in a wave of orgasm. "Don't cum again," he ordered. His unyielding thrusts brought me just to the edge of another orgasm before he slowed his rhythm. "Is this what you needed slut," he asked, his tone not really that of a question.

"Yes, Sir..." I gasped as he continued working the dildo in and out of my cunt. He sped his pace, teasing me towards another climax. He watched me hold myself back, torturing me a second longer to see if I would disobey his command, before pulling the dildo out of my pussy, and forcing it into my asshole.

"What about that? Do you need your ass fucked too slut?" Ignoring my resistance to it, he forced its length into me. "I bet I know what you need...another cock in your pussy," he observed playfully sliding another dildo into me.

"Oh yes...Master," I responded breathlessly on the edge, "Fuck me...fuck me...fill my holes...Master...Oh GOD...use me." He tormented me longer this time, making me fight to hold off orgasm, before alternating his stroke to give me a moment of relief, but it was only a moment of relief, because he stuck the dildo in, and began rubbing my clit with his thumb. He smiled as my body twisted and strained against the orgasm his manipulations were calculated to bring to me. "You want to cum, slut," he sneered.

I nodded my response, not trusting myself to speak.

"Not yet," he growled pulling the dildo from my pussy and holding it above my mouth, "Lick it clean." I raised my head up, and began sucking and licking it. He started fucking my mouth with it, forcing it deep, choking me, "That's it slut, you want your Master to fuck your holes. Suck that cock for me. C'mon slut, deeper!" I did my best to suck the length of it, as he forced it into me. He pulled it out of my mouth, and struck me across both cheeks with it, "I said deeper, slut!" Adjusting myself, I tilted my head back slightly, hoping I would be able to take the dildo deeper. He thrust it back into my mouth, pushing it deep, "Good girl," he growled, and then adjusting it so it was not choking me, he said, "Hold it there."

He grabbed a third dildo, and trailed it slowly from my chin, over my throat, and between my breasts where he rested it for a moment and taunted "Are you ready to cum for me?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Of course you are, slut," he sneered, "But I'm not ready for you to cum. Push your tits together." I pushed them together around the dildo. I watched him as he used the dildo to tit fuck me. "You are such a fucking slut," he scoffed. "Play with your tits for me." I took each nipple between my fingers and began playing with them, pinching them, rolling them, pulling them. He positioned the dildo at my cunt, and reminded me "Do not cum until I tell you," punctuating it with one hard thrust. My moan was muffled into the dildo in my mouth, as my body quivered with the sensation of the thrust. He began pummeling me, and knowing every stroke was torture, he continued for an eternity. Finally, he relented, granting salvation, "Cum for me, baby."

For a moment, my body went ridged, taut, and then the first orgasm broke, my cunt thrusting forward onto the dildo, gripping it hard, relaxing only momentarily before thrusting forward again with the next wave. I rode the crest five times, before my body stilled.

As soon as he had triggered my orgasm, he stood up and took his cock from his pants, and watching me cum, he stroked himself. He saw my body still, and stroked faster, a second later he pumped his cum onto my face and tits. Crouching down over me, he removed the dildo from my mouth, "Clean yourself up, slut," he leered at me, savoring the sight of me taking his cum on my fingers to lovingly suck it off.

"Good girl," he cooed, as he removed the dildos from my cunt and ass, he leaned in and kissed me affectionately. "Go make a pot of coffee, and take a shower. Clean yourself, and the toys up," then almost as an afterthought, he added "...quickly."

miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers