Long Simmering Swing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meekly sunk into my towel to conceal my arousal. “No.”

“Then you better control that thing before it gets you into trouble.”

I lay on my stomach, waiting for my willful appendage to deflate. I looked back towards the blonde fondling herself, but the older couple blocked my view of everything but the top of her head.

While I lay there, I noticed the sand. It wasn’t at all like the sand on South Padre, Galveston or even Destin, Florida. The sand grains seemed more like flat plates than rounded crystals. They didn’t shimmer or look glass-like either but were a flat white and totally opaque. When a sand grain stuck to your skin, it clung to you tenaciously, defying the causal brush that usually removed dried sand from the skin. I made a mental note to scoop some of the sand up and send it to geology major I knew.

“Okay, I’m ready,” she said matter of factly.

“What?”

I turned my head to watch Vanessa untie her bottoms. I sat up and grabbed the sun block, ready to protect her newly exposed white skin. I worked the lotion into her pubic mound and between her legs. She rolled over and I worked the lotion deep into the cleft of her sexy butt. As I rubbed I got hard again as I had a powerful urge to fuck her, right there in front of everyone. The Italian guy was grinning again as he watched me. The old guy on the other side stood up and walked over to us sporting his own erection. He said to me, “Can I speak to you a minute?”

“Sure.” I stood and walked with him a few feet away.

“Is this your first time here?”

“Yes it is.”

“Be careful. You might give someone the wrong impression, or you might offend someone. Save the sex for your room.”

Before I could reply he turned and rejoined his wife who was trying her best to ignore me. Embarrassed once again, my dick quickly shriveled and I stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do.

The blonde who had been stroking herself stood up. I watched with curiosity as she was led away towards the pool by two guys, but not the same two guys she was with. They stayed put and were joined by another girl, who had apparently been brought over by the two guys who had fetched the blonde. Hmmmm.

12