Long Simmering Swing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, my cock freshly lubricated by her drooling vaginal fluids, I began fucking her ass again. I knew she was much too sensitive for me to play with her clit, so I slid two fingers into her vagina and sought out her ever-popular G-spot. She was twisting and groveling, pulling on her nipples so hard I thought she might hurt herself. She tensed up, arching her back and howled again, her pussy clamping down on my fingers, her rectal muscles squeezing my cock. Her face twisted into a mask of unbridled lust and her stomach undulated wildly with her climatic contractions. She took a deep breath, exhaling with a ‘whoosh!’ like a cetacean as she went completely limp.

I stopped fucking her for a minute until she showed some sign of life. She finally opened her eyes, still impaled on my cock. She breathlessly moaned, “Fuck me. Fuck me David.”

My cock was loosing its rigidity from lying idle so long. Still it was hard enough to slide in and out of her new fuck hole, gaining a little more substance with each wonderful trip into her guts. Fully engorged again I began slamming her. She grunted every time my cock rammed into her. I was near cumming again, but not finished with her yet. Pulling out abruptly to squeeze under the head of my cock, I fought back the orgasm that was nearly immanent. Looking down, I gazed into her raw gapping rectum. Grinning like a lecher I watched as her freshly fucked hole slowly closed.

I looked up to see her expression. There was desperation in her eyes. I had been fucking her in the same basic position for quite some time and I knew that she sorely needed a change. I fell over onto the bed, looking up at my self and my near fucked-out wife.

“C’mon baby. Climb aboard and fuck me,” I said looking into her eyes via the overhead mirror.

“I, I…”

“I said, fuck me! Show me what a slut you are. C’mon Babe, sit your fine ass down on my big dick and fuck yourself on me!”

I lubricated my cock with a fresh coating of KY. V crawled up on top straddling me

“That’s it Babe. Grab that dirty dick and shove up your ass! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh! Oooo, you are a nasty slut. Aren’t you Babe? Yeah, fuck me! God, I love it!” It was so cool to look up into the mirror and see her fucking me. I could look straight at her and watch my cock being driven into her butt and watch her lovely titties bounce around as she labored, or I could look up and see her back and the sensuous form of her gorgeous buttocks working up and down on my cock. Sweat poured from her, dripping onto my own sweating torso. She looked crazed, lost in fuck lust, servicing her man to the best of her considerable abilities.

“Yeah, fuck me slut! C’mon on V, there’s no going back. You’re now my ass whore. Enjoy it slut! Wallow in it! Yeah, that’s it slut, fuck yourself! Tell me you love it. Tell me you want it. Tell me slut how much you need it!”

She responded by spitting out, “I’m your fuck slut, Baby. My ass is yours! I love your cock deep in my ass, in my pussy and in my mouth. Fuck me Baby. Fuck me and then fuck me again and again. Use me like a slut, Baby! Oh gawd, I need you inside me!”

“You’re going walk bowlegged for the next two days and everyone will know what you did to get that way,” I grunted. “C’mon slut, I’m close, I’m close.”

There was no way I could stop it this time. She was controlling the action now, even if she was being driven on by my profane urgings to degrade herself. My balls began to churn and my dick tingled. Hotly churning liquid raced the full length of my cock, gushing forth to baptize her rectum with my conjugal offering. The long delayed orgasm was as intense as hers was, temporally blinding me as I was overtaken in blissful agony. I jerked and twisted under her like an epileptic whoremonger, as my swollen, fecal coated cock throbbed and unloaded. The waves of intense pleasure ebbed, but she still pounded away. I grabbed her and pulled her down on me, smothering her with kisses. She stopped thrusting, my cock was still buried in her ass. I could feel her bowels contracting around my cock as it slowly deflated. After a few minutes, we were both still breathing hard, exhausted and soaked with perspiration when my now limp cock slipped from her ass. Basking in the afterglow of great sex, we both slipped off to Slumber Land.

12