Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenna Grey
Jenna Grey
53 Followers

"Mmmm." He kept his eyes closed.

"Is everything alright?"

"Mmmmm." He nodded slightly.

"Are you sleepy?"

He laughed outright then. "Hell, no. Sleep is the last thing I need right now."

"Oh."

"Oh? You sound disappointed?"

"Well. I was going to suggest going to bed."

One eye opened and Steve studied her with mild amusement, mild surprise filling his expression. He feigned a yawn and stretched. "Now that you mention it..."

Kerry watched him stand up and for a moment could only stare at his hand he held outstretched to her. She questioned her sanity.

"Well?" He offered a lopsided grin and asked, "Are you coming with me or not?"

Her mouth opened, but no words came out.

"What's wrong?" He sat back down with a sigh. "Change your mind already?"

"The kids."

"We'll just have to be quiet."

"Um. What if they wake up and see us?"

"They won't."

"But --"

"But nothing, Kerry. You worry too much."

"It's been a while."

"A while?"

"Since I did, you know, this."

"Are you worried that you've forgotten how?" He chuckled at his own joke. "It's like riding a bike. Come on and ride me."

She licked her lips and smiled. "I'm just a little nervous."

"I won't hurt you. I promise." Another smile. "C'mon, Kerry. Let me make love to you."

He leaned over and caressed the tip of her nose with his, before gently kissing her lips. She responded slowly at first, knowing where it was going to definitely lead this time. It wasn't so much the sex she was afraid of, no. It was the lack of control. It was the power he would exert. It was the ability to punish and reward. It was the manipulating of her heart. And then it was the inevitable goodbye that would come when he tired of her.

Pulling away, Kerry stared at him until he caught her gaze. "I can't do this." Here it came. Here would come the fight. The accusations, the name calling. The attempt to coerce and force her to give up her body to him. It happened before. It would happen again. He was too perfect. This would be his flaw.

"Alright." He said not another word, and settled back down on the couch, drawing her into his lap. "We'll just listen to the music then. I'll get Robbie up in a few minutes and we'll head home."

Stunned, Kerry allowed herself to be nestled into the crook of his arm, without uttering a word.

"That's it?"

Kerry couldn't see him smile as he kissed the crown of her head. "Is what it?"

"No fight?"

"Fight? To get you to make love with me? What would that accomplish?"

She said nothing.

"Unless that's your idea of foreplay?"

"Uh. Not exactly."

"Well then. No. No fight."

"Aren't you angry with me?"

He chuckled low. "Where do you get these crazy ideas? Do I act like I'm angry?"

"No."

He leaned over and looked at her face. Then kissed her soundly. "When you're ready you let me know. No worries. No pressure."

Together they sat in the darkness, with only the faintest illumination of the candles reflecting off the walls.

When Stephen awoke it was pitch dark. And someone was sucking his cock. "Kerry?!"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmm."

"I thought I was dreaming." He tried to pull her up so he could talk to her, but she clung like a leech, sucking and slurping his full 7 inches of thick, aching cock.

"Kerry?" He noticed his pants were opened and tugged down below his hip bones.

A sigh sounded, and with a tinge of annoyance in her voice, Kerry reminded him: "You said to let you know when I was ready."

"Yes, I did."

"I'm ready." And with that she returned to her task- literally at hand, licking the tip of his cock, running her tongue down a bit to the ridge, and down further, over the length of hard dick, and lower still, past the sparse nest of curls to where his balls lay. She gave a long, slow, wet lick then slowly slurped one into her mouth.

His hands immediately came up to grab her head and he groaned loudly, causing her to pause and chuckle as she admonished him.. "Shhhh. You'll wake the kids."

"Ohhh, damn. Kerry," he said stretching his legs out in front of him as he lifted his butt and thrust his groin towards her face.

Slowly she maneuvered up and down his hardened length, licking and kissing and sucking and nibbling with her lips as he slid easily in and out of her luscious mouth.. At the head of his cock she paused, taking her sweet time as she licked around the tip, flicking the hole with her tongue. Then she licked some more, as if she were a cat cleaning her young, lapping slowly, then with little tiny licks, then lapping long and slow again. She moved her lips against the tip as a drop of precum oozed out. She lapped that up like a kitty laps up sweet cream.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she hummed greedily, sucking the sweet liquid away. Her tongue guided and licked his hardness as she coaxed him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Slowly, she eased him out, never letting up as she sucked and slurped his thick cock. Each time the head of his dick nearly slipped away from her lips she would swoop down closer to the base, closer than she had before.

Then, once again she would ease him out slowly, slowly, slowly, then pull him in deeper, swallowing nearly his whole length a little more, a little more, a little more each time. When his cock pressed against the back of her throat she felt him jerk and tighten as he fought hard not to fill her mouth with his cum. She relaxed her muscles and swallowed, the action milking his cock and sending him over the edge.

He started fucking her mouth slowly at first. When she reached her hands up and slipped them beneath his butt, directing his tempo, he speeded up, pumping fast, then slow, fast then slow, until suddenly he exploded, His balls ached and his cock throbbed as he let loose a stream of cum that spurted into her mouth and down her throat. His sweet cream spilled out hot and fast, trickling out the corner of her lips. She swallowed as much as she could, moaning in pleasure as she continued to greedily suck him dry.

Moments later she lay with her head in his lap, on her knees between his legs. His fingers were tangled in her hair as he massaged her gently. "Thank you," he whispered.

"My pleasure."

"You haven't seen pleasure yet, Kerry. The night isn't over yet."

She lifted her head and gazed up at him, unable to see his face in the darkness. "We can just go to sleep. There'll be other nights." Truth be told, she enjoyed blow jobs because she maintained the control. If she let him have his way with her she would be vulnerable, at his mercy. Not a very good feeling.

"Not like this one, there won't be. Come on, lady, I've got a debt to repay." He nudged her into his arms and honed in on her lips as if she were a magnet and he was steel.

He tasted bittersweet, faint traces of his cum lingering on her lips. He kissed her hard, recalling the pleasure she had drowned him in just moments ago. His hand came to her chin and he held her there, kissing her deeply, so deeply that she mewled softly with growing desire.

He kissed her lips, one at a time, then parted them with his tongue, ravishing her mouth with a slow, langorous tempo. Her hands came up to his chest, as if bracing herself against his onslaught. He took them both in his, and brought them over her head, easing her gently to the couch as he kept her hands pinned to the arm of the sofa. He bent his head to her breast, easily seeking out the hardened peak that protruded through both bra and cotton shirt. He nibbled it gently, and she moaned again, a little louder this time.

"Shhhh. You'll wake the kids." He laughed quietly in the dark, focusing on her other breast. After teasing the nipple through her shirt, Stephen released his hold on her hands and captured her breasts, squeezing them gently, cupping them, rubbing them with his palms. She squirmed beneath him.

His hands slipped beneath her shirt, cool and strong against her burning soft flesh, and she moaned again. "Shhhhh," he reminded her, chuckling.

Bra unfastened, her breasts bounced freely from the material, begging him to suckle. So he did. As he massaged one soft mound, flicking and pinching the tiny rosebud straining for attention, he suckled and nibbled on the other nub, licking and sucking just as Kerry had earlier with his cock.

She wriggled beneath him, as he straddled her, his cock growing hard once again as it pushed against her belly.

"You have to fuck me." Her voice cracked with emotion.

"I will." He murmured looking up from between her breasts. He made no movement to fuck her as directed.

"Now."

Pausing, he gazed up at her. "I'm on top, I do what I want, when I want. Lay there and enjoy it."

Vulnerable. She hated being vulnerable. "That's not funny."

"I wasn't attempting humor. Aren't you enjoying this?"

"Well. Yes."

"Well then, lay back and enjoy it."

"But..."

"But what?" He slipped a hand beneath the waist band of her jeans, beneath the thin cotton of her panties, through the tiny bed of curls, and slid between her well moistened pussy lips. "But what?" He repeated as she moaned loudly once again.

"Ohhh," was her only reply.

He slipped another finger between her lips, working the two in and out of cunt very slowly. She moaned again, pressing her pussy into his hand.

"You like?"

"Mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm." It had been years. And now it was happening. She was about to get fucked.

"Fuck me," she whispered, in an almost pleading tone.

"Nah. Not yet." He grinned and removed his hand, bringing his fingers to his nose first to savor her musky scent, then to his lips as he sucked the appendages clean. He unbuttoned her jeans and slipped both those and her panties off her body in a few short tugs.

It was his turn to kneel on the floor. He draped each of her legs over his shoulders and rubbed his nose and mouth in the neatly trimmed bush adorning her pussy lips and her clit. His tongue peeked out and flicked the little jewel, already glistening and fat with her arousal.

Her fingers raked the couch as she thrust upward. It was like electricity surging through her body. His tongue continued to explore, slipping between her pussy lips, sliding deep inside her, slipping out, lapping up the juices, tracing her lips, laving her clit in long, slow caresses. He continued kissing and licking, probing and sucking her pussy, his hands roving up and down her body, massaging her thighs, her hips, her butt, the sensitive spots he found behind her knees.

He moved his hands tenderly over her, playing her body as if she were a musical instrument. Her love sighs were songs for his ears only. As he suckled her clit he slipped his fingers inside of her one last time, probing and rubbing, coaxing her to cum for him. She responded, her cunt shuddering and squeezing his fingers. Her body needed his cock. Her body wanted his cum. Her body sang for him, pulsing out her cum, soaking his hand and fingers. She cried out his name.

Quickly he stopped sucking, moved his body over hers, and filled the void with his hard length of cock. He slipped in easily, welcomed by the slippery clutch of her cum soaked cunt. He moaned this time, and she echoed the sound, revelling in the perfection of their two bodies joined as one. They moved together, like the swell of the ocean against the shore. They moved together like the Sun and the Moon moves together, their timeless dance against the backdrop of the Universe.

They moved together. Then apart. Pushing and clutching. Slow and then fast. His cock fit snuggly within her pussy. Her cunt clung to his pulsing cock, aching to be filled with his seed of life. Like Yin and Yang.

And then they came. Together they came, his semen pouring forth, mixing with her own juices. Splattering hot and hard deep in her womb. They came together, neither controlling, nor demanding. They slowed together as well, neither one wanting to stop, neither of them needing to move on. Slowly they moved, slower, until they lay together unmoving, yet still joined, still one.

He lifted his head up and searched her face in the darkness. "Are you alright?"

"Mmmmm." was all she could muster.

Pulling her close he sighed, the soft scent of sex and sweat surrounding them as surely as their limbs surrounded one another. His hand closed over one breast, massaging the flesh gently and she groaned, a louder, primal sound, rumbling from deep inside.

"Shhhhh," he kissed her softly. "You'll wake the kids."

-the end-

Jenna Grey
Jenna Grey
53 Followers
12