Long Time No See

Story Info
Maleeka finally gets her fantasy.
1.6k words
3.9
39.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

Maleeka let loose a long sigh. She couldn't figure out for the life of her why she was so gloomy. I mean she had gotten the job she'd dreamt of right? The ONE that was going to get her closer to Carlo, the guy that she'd been fantasizing about for over 5 years?! Ok so maybe she was just a little bit obsessed with him, but she wasn't really harming any one! Well maybe her sore pussy but that was another story! I mean how any one could ignore such hot features completely escaped her. First of all he was 6"8 with naturally tanned skin and he had pure-Italian-stud written all over him. From the jet black curly hair that flippantly said I-don't-care to the sexy dark brown eyes with speckles of light brown on them, further down to the light pink kissable lips, to the masculine jaw line that was outlined when he was in deep thought, to his broad shoulders that were perfectly attached to his muscular arms and biceps to his big manly hands that she wished would caress her just once, back up to his Vin Diesel like chest.

As for below his torso, well she just didn't want to risk the embarrassment of getting caught looking. But there was that one time in high school where she once caught a glance of a growing bulge. Ahh good times, she always skipped her class to see him studying in the library. Just to see that masculine jaw line that turned her on so much. Anyways she loved being a secretary for any company. She was a computer nerd and a sexy one at that. Standing at about 6"0, she had medium length, black and curly, nappy natural negro hair that she always hid with braids, Maleeka had dazzling light brown almond-shaped eyes and a cute button nose with full lips to make any man drool, dainty shoulders, that sexy African-woman curve to her body and dark brown chocolaty skin that glistened naturally , motherly but feminine hips with that all famous black booty to complete the package and long sexy legs. So her passion had led her right to her fantasy and she was literally next door to Carlo so why was she so sad? Maleeka let out another long sigh, cracked her fingers and began typing up the documents she'd been handed.

Day 2

So far she had not been able to hold a 3 minute conversation with him. He called her in to ask her to make some phone calls, to get him some coffee and offer lunch. Oh but she was quite the ungrateful bitch. At least she was able to catch a quick glance at him. The loud beep from her phone telling her Carlo was paging her broke through her thoughts and she clumsily answered.

"Yes sir?" she nearly stammered.

"Hi Maleeka, I have to get that proposition in by tomorrow morning and there are still a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up so do you mind staying for tonight?" he asked coolly.

"No I don't mind at all sir, would you like to start right now?" she asked hoping to save time so she wouldn't have to stay all night.

"No I actually have other stuff for you to finish up that way it's all out of the way by tomorrow" he replied slickly

"Alright sir I'll be right in to pick it up right now" she replied, but damn he was hard to bargain with!

"Thank-you Maleeka" and with that he hung up. Maleeka sighed, rose from her swiveling chair, straightened her skirt and blazer, opened her office door and walked into his adjoining room. She nearly stopped breathing as she walked into the room for there he was with that thoughtful look on his face. Oh gawd he looked absolutely sexy like that. Now if only she could take him home like that! She scanned the desk and saw the pile in the "In" box and quickly walked to it making sure she didn't walk to thumpily so as not to break his train of thought. She swiftly picked up the thick folder and filed out as silently as she had come. Behind her door Maleeka had her hand to her chest and she was breathing quickly. This guy is going to be the end of me, Maleeka thought. She sat down on her chair and quickly got to work. As she sat down she felt her pussy juices running into her panties. Oh my. She'd have to clean up before going back so he wouldn't smell it.

Nearly five hours later she broke away from her computer satisfied with her complete work. Glancing at the computer clock she saw it was nearly nine. She efficiently tucked in the printed out complete work and set out to tell Carlo she was done. As she peeped out she was caught off guard to see him on his couch just putting his cock back into his briefs and zipping up his pants and turning off his laptop. Dammit! She'd only caught a tiny glance. She sighed and walked out completely.

"Here is the work sir" she said as she placed it in the Out box. He had come around to sit at his desk.

"Ok, great. There are a couple of writing pads in the last drawer" he said as he logged into his computer. She went around his desk and bent down to open the drawer realizing a few seconds later that she was probably giving him a great shot of her red lace panties that probably had a dark red spot from being wet earlier today. Finding the right pad she straightened up in time to catch him looking away. Maleeka smiled to herself. She looked on the other side for a pen and saw it right in front of her. But because she didn't want to bend over again she began to walk over the other side. He grabbed her wrist.

"Ow!" she yelped out. "What's this for?" she asked

"I don't see why you need to go all the way around wasting time when you could just bend over" he said as he licked his lips.

"Well maybe if you'd let my wrist go maybe I'd be able to!" she replied angrily. He let her go with force. She steadied herself by putting her hand on the table then she reached out for the pen holder. She didn't intend to linger for such a long time but she did, and she slightly wiggled her ass in front of him. Suddenly she felt a hard smack on her ass and it sent little electric vibes through her down to her pussy. She let out a loud yelp as she turned her head around and flashed him an angry look. He chuckled and licked his lips. Before she could tell him that was inappropriate he quickly got up, lighted her right leg and pinned her down on the table.

"Do you like teasing me like that?" he whispered gruffly

Maleeka was completely caught off guard. Carlo had his chest to her back and she felt completely vulnerable with the bulge in his pants rubbing against her ass.

"No sir! I didn't mean to! I just..." she tried to reply breathing quickly as he began to nibble on her ear. He began to slowly breathe hot air into her ear and she felt her juices running.

"You just what? Did you think I wouldn't remember you from high school? You've changed a lot though I'll give you that." he said and he abruptly lifted off her and went down to lift up her skirt.

"No please sir, just forget everything, I'll even quit" she stammered. She tried to get up but he sensed she was trying to get up and he quickly pinned her back down with his left hand as he raised her skirt with his right hand. As he began to lower her panties he licked his lips in preparation of eating her hot pussy. When the panties were down nearly to her ankles he let his fingers dance around her thighs, always lingering around her pussy. Then he edged closer to her pussy and finally just ran his finger up and down her pussy. Maleeka let out a long moan and a loud hiss through her teeth.

"Oh my little secretary likes that doesn't she?" he asked in a gruff voice. Maleeka couldn't reply because suddenly he jammed on of his thick fingers into her. "Uhhhhhh" was all Maleeka could let out. Carlo quickly withdrew and brought his finger to her nose.

"Answer me!" he asked

"Yeah I like that sir! Please don't stop!" she said as she positioned her head so she could put the finger into her mouth and sucked her juices.

"Oh you little slut you like sucking things don't you?" he asked

He quickly lowered his head back to her pussy and without warning worked his tongue in and out of her pussy and sometime he began to put his finger in there again, so now both his tongue and his finger were darting in and out of her pussy, and each took turns rubbing her clit.

"Uhhhh! Oh sir! Ya that's it! Mmmmmm, oohhhh!" she replied as his tongue penetrated her. Try as he might've he couldn't fit in another finger.

"Oh you are a tight little slut aren't you?" he asked in between slurping and licking her juices. Without warning he grabbed her by her braids and pulled her off his desk and threw her to the floor. He quickly walked to her and shoved the bulge in his pants in her face.

"Take it out!" he instructed roughly

"No! That's so gross! I don't even do that to my boyfriend so what makes you so special?" she retorted

As soon as she'd said it she knew she would regret it because immediately his wide hand came across her face and slapped her, hard. All she saw was stars and fresh stream of tears came down her face.