Long Time, No Suck

Story Info
2 old friends meet 13 years after their camping trip
1.3k words
24.5k
13
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his eyes burn into the back of my shaggy head. My name is, Tom, I work nights at a local pub. It had been 13 years since the last time we were closer than I had ever been with another man. When I turned and saw Carl's big frame, I instantly flashed back to my freshman year at Ithaca, in the locker room, the night that the two of us were the last ones left after track practice. He was a strong distance runner, competing in the 440. I threw discus and shot put.

We grew up together, worked out together, we were even in the scouts when we were younger, even going to the same local college, but seeing him like that, naked, sudzy, as he stroked his impressively thick as Italian sausage, king snake of a cock, made me instantly hard. I had seen his cock before, I guess I just had never really looked at it. But then again, I had never been turned on by another guy before. But as he passed me to enter the shower, I felt his warm, incredibly large, throbbing cock brush my upper thigh and ass cheek. That's when I turned back and finally noticed it, his easily 9" long circumcised monster. I couldn't look away, but when I did, our eyes locked, and I felt my cock instantly get even harden.

Carl had been like my big brother. He was two years older than me. I only had one older sister, so my neighbor and best friend, Carl, had taken me under his wing. Our life long friendship added to the sudden surprisingly sexual tension I felt. As he began soaping up and stroking himself, my defenses melted. I found myself hypnotically following him back into the shower. I dropped to my knees in the steamy spray, swallowed his throbbing, pre-cum covered cock head into my curious mouth, and began stroking his ever growing shaft with both of my hands.

Carl looked down at me, and as our eyes connected again, he spoke.

Carl: Tommy, your mouth feels great, oh yeah, that's it, swallow me deeper, oooh Tommy, your tongue feels so wicked, your lips are soo soft, they feel sooo good, that's it, drag your teeth there, (suddenly, he was commanding me)Swallow all of it, Tommy,,, unnggh

He began to grunt, as he came closer to cumming. He grabbed my head firmly and began fucking my mouth, forcing his cock head past my weakening gag reflex. As his throbbing, molten hot flesh began to explode, by barely touching my own cock, I began to cum, and cum hard, while swallowing every drop of his load.

He pulled me up, thanked me, and spoke.

Carl: I was wondering how long it would take you to figure out you liked my cock? I've seen you staring at it. I had no idea that you liked giving blow jobs so much. Your lips felt as soft as Susie's.

Me (half laughing): Well, I'm not gay. You're my first. I couldn't help myself. I had no idea you were so big. I've never seen a real penis that big before, never. I was just curious what it would be like to touch it. I really just wanted to touch it and feel it in my hands. It felt so warm, soft and hard, all at the same time, that I wanted to taste it, then I saw your face and I just wanted to make you feel good.

Carl: Really, that was your first time? Well, you succeeded, that felt great.

Me: Yes, it was, and I'm glad you liked it, I just did what I thought would feel good

Carl: You're a natural, especially with those sweet cocksucker lips. I never said you were gay. Did you really like the taste of my cum?

Blushing, I looked down towards his cock as he spoke. It was hard again, and looked even bigger. He was so long that it was casually brushing mine, in a way that sent sexual shivers through my entire body. I don't think my own cock had ever gone soft.

Me: Yeah, I liked it, I was surprised, you taste pretty good.

I could feel myself blush crimson as Carl caught my descending chin with his finger. With a mischievous grin he spoke.

Carl: I'm glad you liked it. Tommy, you're coming camping with me this weekend. I'll pick you up Friday night around 8.

Me(smiling broadly): That sounds great, but Carl, can I do that again? Can I suck on it?

Carl: Do you want to?

Without another word, I dropped down to my knees again, as Carl sat on the bench.

This was obviously not the first time a guy had pleasured him this way. He gently ran his fingers through my hair, as I again began licking, kissing, sucking, stroking and fondling his beautiful package. Knowing he wanted to go camping again like we used to, made me even hornier for some reason. I felt like I had won the lotto.

Carl: Tommy, are you sure you've never done this before?, Don't stop, keep going, that's it, right there, yeah, ooh, that's it, you're gonna make cum again if you keep that up.

Just like the first time, he grabbed my head and began to roughly fuck my lips, bucking up, then suddenly, an earthquake like throbbing, he backed out filling even my stomach with his sweet seed. I stood up, my cock still hard and sat next to him on the bench. I licked him clean, the began stroking him, and he returned the favor, soon replacing his hand with his own very talented mouth. Pushing his finger into my virgin asshole sent me over the edge. For the first time, someone other than myself had given me an orgasm.

Carl: mm, you taste good too, and you have such a great bubble butt.

Me: Thanks, I think

Carl: Be ready on Friday night.

Me: I promise I will be

We spent those 3 days and 2 nights sucking and stroking each other off. Carl said he loved my soft cocksucker lips. It was a different time and both of our families were hardcore baptists, so when we got home, we both continued to date our girlfriends. He did sneak into my room once before he left for Grad School in Colorado, for a goodbye 69. My older sister had somehow slipped into my room and caught us, making us kiss each other (our first) to keep our secret. A secret she continues to remind me of on occasion.

And now here he was, looking even better than before. I'm no slouch, I've spent the years between, working out and cycling 6-7 days a week. Staring at him, I suddenly realized that I've grown rock hard. Fortunately, the dim bar lights hid it a bit. I'm 225lbs of muscle, and yet the sight of Carl suddenly made me feel aware of appearance.

I excused myself for a smoke break and headed up to my room above the bar with Carl in tow. We barely made it to the top of the stairs and my door, when Carl grabs me from behind and starts grinding his still impressive king snake into my thick glutes. My defenses disappear, as I turn, and for the first time since our last goodbye, I french kissed another man. My hand instantly found his zipper and I released his pulsing python, dropping to my knees like the hungry cock slut I suddenly am, and obediently slurp, suck, stroke and play with his cock and balls.

History repeats itself again as Carl begins fucking my mouth, turning my entire body completely hard. I somehow open the door and get inside to my bedroom, where we fall into a 69. As he begins to cum, he roughly pushes 2 of his thick fingers into my ass, setting me off and making me cum like never before. We kissed, showered quick, then I went back to work.

He wants to cum over this weekend to hang out, and I am so tempted to let him fuck my virgin asshole. I've never done anything like that before, but then again, I've never been attracted to any other guys before, so who knows?

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am straight , married, my wife and I have great sex but every week I hire a court and play tennis with my friend who is also married. Every week, we shower and every week I get down and swallow his 8 inch cock until he shoots his cum down my throat. He says his wife gives a lousy blow job to the point he doesn't even ask her.No one else,only him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonder

str8 i am and the wife is lovely much better than you can imagine , i read these king of story and i get all work up , this was probably to short need the discovery of how ass fucking is so good in more details , the wife is amazing still this hard cock pointing up to have fun with is really calling me , i<m thinking that we should be all quite BI and happier if we do actually live it ,the world should be more relax and open sex is sex and guys getting together is something that maybe i should seriously consider , thank you take your time next time you tell us these special - lovely - event maybe i should try soons

eagerforfuneagerforfunover 9 years ago
Great job!

Loved this story, too. Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it.up!

Good.descriptive story with real feeling. I'd do it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Justin Ch. 01 Submitting to my brother's well-endowed best friend.in Gay Male
My Best Friend's Cock Pt. 01 True story of how I became my best friend's cock servant.in Gay Male
Mason's Chance Mason finds what he's been missing.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
More Stories