Long Trip Home (Darcy's Surprise)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she did, her body on sensory overload and my own body crying for release. I backed off of her and sat down in my desk chair, admiring her amazing body spread wide open for me on my bed. She lay there breathing hard for a few minutes and then she got up and came over to me. She kissed me full on the mouth, a deep wet kiss full of passion.

When she broke the kiss she got down on her knees before the chair and took my cock in her mouth. She licked at me, up and down, tasting her juices. God this girl was a freak and I loved every minute of it.

She began to take me into her mouth, pushing me deep in her throat and back up. Her lips glided over the head of my cock before returning me to the deepest part of her mouth. What an amazing blow job! I was already super-stimulated and so it didn't take long of her working on me to bring me to orgasm.

My body tensed and she again shoved me to the back of her mouth, this time holding herself there as stream after stream of cum let loose after hours of waiting flowed into her throat. I continued to pump sperm down her throat and she continued to swallow, as she had every time I had ever cum in her mouth.

When I was done cuming, she didn't remove her mouth but slowly continued to suck up and down my cock. I thought I was totally spent but after a few more minutes of her working on me I was at full attention again.

"I want some of your cum in my pussy," she said as she climbed on top of me. I certainly wasn't going to argue!

The chair creaked from out combined weight but it had held us before so I just relaxed and enjoyed the moment. She aligned my cock with her pussy and sank down on me, letting out a small whimper as I penetrated her. She was still sopping wet and her pussy was so hot and tight. Grabbing the back of the chair for support she began to fuck me with reckless abandon. Up and down she went, pushing me deep inside her with each thrust. Out bodies slapped together and her breasts heaved before me. I reached out and took one of them in each hand, sucking on each nipple in turn as my second orgasm of the night came at me like a freight train.

Darcy began to cum, her legs shaking beneath her. She pulled my head against her breasts and held it there as she made the last few moves that resulted in my depositing my second load of sperm deep inside her pussy. I laid back against the chair and she collapsed into my arms, sweating and panting from an absolutely amazing evening.

"That was amazing, thank you," she said.

"You're welcome – how do you feel?"

"I feel great, but my ass is going to be sore tomorrow. How big is that dildo?"

I grabbed it off the table and showed it to her.

"Holy shit," she said. "I wouldn't even think I could fit something that big in my pussy!"

"Well, it wasn't in your pussy," I grinned evilly. "It was in your ass."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. It indeed had been in her ass, and it wouldn't be the last time. Before our relationship was done, not only had she taken the whole thing in her ass, it wasn't even the biggest one that we used.

Our relationship didn't last much past the end of that school year, but what a year it was. I think about her a lot, or rather I think about her ass a lot. I know that somewhere, someone else is buried up to his balls in her backside – If I ever meet that little fucker, he better at least say 'thanks.'

12