Long Walks in the Dark

Story Info
Young ladies shouldn't walk alone at night.
2.1k words
3.72
93.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xSadiex
xSadiex
9 Followers

As she walked through the dimly lit public park, Stephanie could sense she wasn't alone. She hated her new work hours but she insisted on getting in her 2 mile walk each day. Unfortunately, new management at the law firm where she was a secretary, had jumbled everyone's schedule around, leaving no time to exercise until well after dark.

Stephanie picked up her pace and turned the walkman down a bit. She kept her eyes peeled straight ahead as she walked down the bicycle path. Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around, completely startled, to find a man standing behind her.

"Pardon me, but could you tell me what time it is?" he asked.

"Ummm, it's almost 8:30," she answered, unable to make out the man's facial features.

"Thanks," he said, turning around and walking in the opposite direction.

That was odd, she thought to herself, considering there's a clock posted over there by the restrooms. Stephanie shrugged it off and continued her walk, deciding that one more time around the path would be sufficient, then she would head home.

Just as she rounded the corner, past the restrooms, Stephanie agian was startled ...

"Don't make a fucking sound," said a man's voice in a whisper, coming from behind her, "I have a gun and I'm not above using it."

"Oh my God, please don't hurt me," she said, her voice trembling, "My car's parked over there, my purse is in it, I'll give you whatever you want."

"Yes Stephanie, you will give me whatever I want," said the voice, laughing as he dragged her backwards towards some dark bushes.

Stephanie closed her eyes and began to pray. She heard her mother's voice in her head, warning her of the dangers of a single woman walking by herself in a dark park.

She was quickly jerked back into reality when the stranger threw her to the ground. She came to rest in a bunch of thick bushes that smelled like eucalyptus. The odor immediately began to sting her nose and her eyes began to water.

"I've been watching you for awhile now, Stephanie," said the man's voice, "I know all about you baby."

Again, Stephanie tried to plead with the man, "Please let me go, you can have all my credit cards and my money, just please let me go."

The man laughed again, as the sound of a zipper being released hissed through the night air, "I don't want your stupid credit cards, you dumb bitch, I want you."

Stephanie began to cry and her body began to shake, she knew with the late hour and with it being dark outside, the chances of someone entering the park and hearing her scream were pretty minimal.

Just then, she heard a sound that she didn't recognize. It was the sound of duct tape being stretched out, then clipped with a knife or maybe some small scissors. She wanted to run, she wanted to scream, but her body was limp and her voice had escaped her.

She felt something being shoved into her mouth, it was cold and silky, like a man's handkerchief, then the sticky tape was extended across her mouth. Now she couldn't speak or scream, even if she had the chance.

Her body shuddered as the stranger's cold fingertips slid up inside her black t-shirt, quickly finding her navel ring and playing with it.

"This is very sexy," he whispered, "I used to date a girl with a belly button ring, I loved to kiss it and suck it for her."

Stephanie took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. She finally managed to scream, but it was useless, it came out as nothing more then a muffled little sound that, to an untrained ear, could have been coming from anything.

"Baby, just relax," he said, "You might just enjoy it."

His words sent chills down her spine as she felt the cold blade of his knife slicing upwards, cutting her t-shirt open, immediately exposing her bare tits to the cool night air.

"Your body is beautiful," he whispered as his fingers fumbled with the button on her jeans, finally releasing it and popping the zipper out of its restraint.

Stephanie was not finished yet. She reached up and slapped the stranger's face, sending an echo through the deserted park.

"That was not a smart thing to do, bitch," he grumbled, grabbing her wrists and holding them down with his large left hand.

As he restrained her, his right hand quickly moved up and unzipped his pants, allowing just enough room to allow his cock to spring forth. He stroked his massive shaft as Stephanie watched, whining and whimpering at this man's mercy.

"This look good to you, baby?" he asked, stroking his cock with long, slow glides of his large hand, "Making that hot little pussy of yours wet yet?"

Stephanie continued to groan and try to squirm free of his grasp, but it was no use. This man was alot stronger then she could handle. She began to cry harder, as he released his cock and moved his fingers down, forcing her jeans to give way past her small hips.

"Lift up your hips, baby," he whispered, roughly tugging the warm blue jeans down to her thighs, exposing her white lace thong, "Mmmm, now that is sexy too, Steffy, you're making my dick harder."

She looked down and saw the man's knife blade catch a shimmer of one of the park lights, it was a large hunting knife, from what she could tell. He lowered it to her thong and immediately sliced it open, revealing her perfectly shaved pussy.

He groaned in delight, tightening his grip on her small wrists, pushing them into the cold dirt beneath her. Again, he grabbed his cock, pushing it between Stephanie's pussy lips, causing her to involuntarily open her legs, just a bit.

"Yeah, that's it baby, now you're getting into it," he whispered, slowly sliding his thick cock inside her, "Oh fuck, you're tight, mmmm your cunt feels good around my dick, baby."

Stephanie squirmed a bit more, she had not given up on trying to get away, as of yet.

"Stop it, bitch, or this is gonna turn very ugly, very quickly," he groaned as he began thrusting deeper inside her.

She felt sick to her stomach. She could smell stale cigarettes on his clothes and body. And as hard as she tried to fight it, she felt her pussy begin to massage the stranger's cock, almost inviting him in.

"Mmmmmmmm God yeah, that's it, Steffy, fuck me back," he moaned, taking both her wrists in his hands, pinning her completely to the ground, "Put your legs around me, baby," he whispered, fucking her into the cold dirt.

Stephanie didn't want to anger the man any further, so she obeyed, quickly bringing her long legs up and wrapping them around his hips, pulling his body closer to hers.

"I've wanted to be inside you for so long, baby," he groaned, pumping his thick cock deep into her fuckhole, "I wanna hear you, Steffy. If I take the muffle off you, you promise to be a good girl and not scream?"

She quickly nodded her head yes. The eucalyptus smell was clogging up her nose, and with her mouth gagged, it was getting hard to breath.

The stranger hesitated for a moment, but reluctantly removed the duct tape with one quick pull. Stephanie moaned as the sting of the tape coated her wind blistered cheeks. He laughed as her tongue fumbled, trying to remove the hanky from her mouth.

"C'mon baby, you can get it out," he moaned breathlessly, picking up the pace and fucking her much harder now.

She finally was able to spit the hanky out, but true to her word, she did not scream. She closed her eyes and decided to focus on this thick cock that was invading her, perhaps this would make things progress a bit faster. Her hands were becoming cold as ice, but he did not release her wrists.

"I fucking hope I knock you up, bitch," he snorted, plunging his cock deeper into her cunt, punching her womb with each thrust.

"Ohhh ohhh ohhhhh mmm ahhhhh," she moaned, surprising both herself and the stranger.

"Ohhh, that excite you, bitch? Huh? You wanna have my baby?" he hissed.

"Fuck me!! fuck me!!!," she groaned, as her body began to shake. She knew she was about to cum. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum.

"Oh yeah, I'm fuckin you, baby," he said, "I'm fuckin you good, gonna make you have my kid."

He again took hold of both of her small hands with his large left hand, still leaving her completely helpless. He quickly reached up and grabbed her sexy tits as they bounced, pinching her hot little pink nipples.

"Oh Goddddd," she moaned, "Ahhhhhh, I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Yeah bitch, fucking cum!!! Cause as soon as your slutty ass cums, I'm gonna flood you, gonna flood you deep, make sure you have my kid!!!"

Stephanie closed her eyes as she became dizzy and her pussy began to tighten around his cock, "Ahhhhh FUCK YEAH!!!! Squeeze my cock, you little slut!!!"

She shook uncontrollably, panting and moaning, completely letting her body take over. Within seconds, her pussy had exploded, sending jet after jet of creamy sweet cum, coating his cock, lubing it up.

"OH...OH...OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!!!!" he screamed, thrusting into her sloppy wet pussy one last time, holding it deep inside the warm fuckhole as he exploded, flooding her slutty cunt with his seed, pressing his balls to her exposed sexy little ass.

She opened her eyes, watching the man's shadow jerking and spazzing as he flooded her pussy. His cold fingertips molesting her nipples, pinching and rolling them as his climax rocked him.

Finally, both Stephanie and the stranger came to a relaxing state, both reduced to nothing but panting and jumbled words in whisper.

He said nothing to her as he slid his softened cock from her drenched cunt. She let out a sigh of relief once he released his grip on her wrists. They throbbed and her fingers had turned into 10 little ice cubes from the lack of blood supply.

He stood up and slid his jeans up, quickly buttoning them again. He pulled out the knife again, "One word of this to anyone, and I'll hunt you down. I know where you work and I know where you live. You won't be safe anywhere."

She watched him take off running into the dark park. She quickly stood up, pulling her jeans up and wrapping her sliced t-shirt around her body like a robe. She looked around and took off running to her car.

Once safely inside, doors locked and she knew no one could harm her, she started up her car and drove home. She was relieved to finally arrive at her quaint little bungalow apartment. This place had always made her feel safe and warm. Stephanie couldn't wait to get into the shower and wash every trace of that disgusting man from her body.

As she neared her bedroom, she noticed the lamp on her computer desk was on. That was odd, she never left home with any lights or appliances on. But she decided not to give it much thought. She shrugged it off and proceeded to removed what was left of her tattered clothes.

It was then that she noticed a small red envelope laying on top of her pillow on the bed. She was already becoming sore from the assault, so she walked over slowly, picking up the mysterious article.

Her fingers trembled as she ripped the envelope open, finding a blank card on the outside, but then inside was far from blank ....

Dear Steffy,

I enjoyed tonight, I hope you did too. Bet you thought when you broke up with me, that that was then end of it. I always told you I'd get the last laugh, looks like I did.

Love, Trevor.

Stephanie stood there with her mouth open wide as the card fell to the floor. Trevor was an ex-boyfriend. Their relationship had not exactly ended on the best of terms. But things did begin to make sense. The stale cigarette smoke, the way he called her Steffy, his comment about having dated a woman that had a navel piercing.

She felt sick to her stomach again and knew she had to wash him off her. After a long bath, Stephanie retreated to her bedroom again, slipping under the covers and drifting off to dream. She would need her rest. Her life was about to take a 360 degree turn.

------------

Several months later, true to his word, Trevor had managed to impregnant Stephanie. She gave birth to a 7lb baby boy, whom she named Andrew. Trevor was never seen or heard from again and Stephanie no longer takes long walks in the dark.

xSadiex
xSadiex
9 Followers