Long Wanted

Story Info
Siblings discover they care for each other.
6.5k words
4.23
85.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChesterX
ChesterX
10 Followers

Authors Note: Every sexual act in this story is portrayed by someone eighteen years of age or older

------------------------------------------------

Finally, my parents were gone for their over-due anniversary trip. The house would be all mine for an entire week straight, which meant partying and having fun 24/7. I was looking forward to having parties but even more-so being with my sister. I was the older of us, by two years, but we've always been really close. I had always had a sexual interest in her, still do of course.

I haven't ever told anyone of my feelings for her though. Most people would call me disgusting and probably stop being my friends. No point in losing so much over something that probably wouldn't happen. Eleni had never shown any sort of feelings for me, but I always had that wondering suspicion. I figured I would make a few moves while our parents were away.

It was the second day of our parents being gone and I hadn't really done anything yet. I grabbed my phone, pressing a few buttons before a call started. "Hey babe. Wanna come swimming?" I was talking to Alissa, already knowing the answer to the question. We talked for a few minutes before we hung up and she arrived at the door. "Hey sis!" I yelled up the stairs assuming she would hear. I could hear foot steps as she started coming down the stairs to meet us near the door to the back.

"Yeah?" she walked down the stairs, looking as hot as usual. Her glasses made her look so sexy, I loved how she looked in them. She was wearing a tiny little top that barely held her boobs in, of course she had about 34C's so they were kinda big. She was also wearing little white short shorts that you could almost see through, but not quite.

"Me and Alissa are gunna go in the pool, wanna come?" I asked, knowing the answer would be a yes.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute." Ellie ran back up stairs to get a bathing suit on while me and her jumped in the pool.

We swam around for just a few minutes before Ellie came out. It didn't take long for me to start getting hard, she looked so beautiful in that bikini. She has brown hair that barely reaches her chest and sort of that hour-glass figure. Her ass was amazing too, big and round. She was wearing a tiny two piece that was white with black hearts all over it. "Took you long enough to get out here, hurry up and get in!" I yelled, smiling still swimming with Alissa.

Ellie dipped her foot in and took it out, realizing it was cold. "Its really cold, what happened?" I looked at the shed and back at her.

"Heater is broken, dont be a baby." I stuck my tongue out and swam over to her. "I'm gunna throw you in." She started to run away but I climbed up and grabbed her too quickly. She fussed and screamed as I grabbed her, "accidentally feeling her up." I started to get hard as I lifted her up, sure she could feel my hard-on pressing against her.

I jumped in with her in my arms, landing in the water with a big splash. We both popped out laughing and smiling with Alissa joining us. The three of us swam around, joking for awhile. Every time Ellie wasn't looking, we would feel each other up, playing with each other. Ellie had to have noticed it a few of the times but she might have just been playing dumb.

"Well, I think that's enough swimming for us." We climbed out of the pool, taking a few towels and heading to my room. I threw Alissa on the bed and started working on getting her bikini off. She was definitely a knock-out too. She has very tanned skin with a smooth complexion. Her hair was long, reaching past her chest and is brown, almost always straightened. Her tits were very big, wearing a 36DD bra size, definitely fun to play with.

Her top came off all too quickly and I started sucking and pinching her nipples. She moaned, twirling her fingers in my hair. I kissed my way down her body, reaching her bottoms and sliding them off. I smiled, kissing her bald pussy. Unfortunately, I knew we had little time to fool around because she had a few things to do today. I kept working on her pussy lips, sliding my tongue around.

I looked up and saw my door was still open, even more surprised who was standing there. Ellie stood their, watching, her hand at her crotch. I stared at her, still licking Alissa's pussy as she moaned my name. She disappeared from the door after a few minutes. I started sucking her clit, using my fingers to play with her. She moaned louder and louder until she finally came.

We snuggled for a little while before she left, leaving me and my sister alone in the house. A bit after she left I climbed into the shower in my room, cleaning up a bit. Once I finished I didn't bother to get dressed, just laid on my bed to rest for a bit. I just started to fall asleep when someone jumped on me. My eyes shot open to see a sexy girl naked and straddling me. But, it wasn't my girlfriend, it was Ellie.

She was smiling, feeling my dick getting hard and pressing against her pussy. "What are you doing? I asked, even though it was really quite obvious what she was doing. She grinded her pussy into me, making me harder.

"Does it matter? Looks like your enjoying it." She had a sly smile on her face as her hands explored my chest.

"But..your my sister."

Ellie leaned close to me, her nipples lightly brushing against my chest. Her chest was amazing, her nipples were like that of a dream. Big, pink, and puffy, just waiting to be played with. Her mouth right next to my ear, she whispered, "So?" She leaned back, a large smile growing on her face. "I've seen how you look at me Jesse, I know you want me. I want you too." I put my hands on her hips, still unsure of what was happening.

This was literally a dream come true for me, but I didn't actually expect it to happen. "But, this is wrong..." I was still scrambling for words. She looked at me and smiled, giving me a sexy innocent look. I smiled and leaned up, kissing her on the lips. We made out, our tongues exploring each other as my hands explored her body.

She grinded into me harder and harder, her pussy rubbing against my cock. I couldn't take it anymore, I rolled over so I was on top of her and shot her a sly grin. I looked down our bodies, enjoying every beautiful curve she had. Her nipples were big and pink, her stomach was curvy and sexy. I pressed my cock against the opening of her pussy, teasing her. She let out a light moan before we started kissing again.

I started pushing myself inside of her as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer. Slowly, my entire cock entered her pussy, making her blush and moan. I held myself inside of her for awhile, kissing along her neck. "Please...fuck me." She whispered in my ear, running her hands along my body. I started thrusting, slow and deep, sliding my tongue in her mouth.

Ellie moaned my name, wrapping her legs around my hips and pulling me deeper inside of her. "Mmmmm, you feel so good." I spoke, leaning my head down to her breasts. I started gently licking her nipples, thrusting harder and deeper inside of her. She moaned louder, pushing her head back and twirling her fingers in my hair. I leaned back and changed my position a little bit so I was on my knees and her ass was lifted in the air a bit.

I slid myself deep inside of her, thrusting hard into her. "Mmmmm.....Jesse! It feels....so good!" She yelled, half muffled by moans as she arched her back. I moved a hand down to her pussy, rubbing her clit. God she was so sexy. She didn't shave completely but she left a sexy little landing strip sort of thing.

She bucked her hips more as I fucked her harder, my entire length sliding in and out of her. "Mhm, your so tight....I love it."

She giggled as she started moving her hips around as I thrust inside of her. She leaned up with me and pushed me over so she was on top of me. "Taking charge are we?"

She giggled again and nodded as she began to ride me, rotating her hips around my cock. "Uhhhnnnnn......your so big.....I've wanted you for so long."

My hips started pushing into her more as my hands found her ass, spanking her. "Mmmmmm, I've wanted you to. I love you Ellie."

She smiled and leaned into me, her nipples pressed against my chest as her lips met mine. "I love you too." Our tongues played with each other for what seemed like an eternity as her hips kept bucking into me. She leaned back, putting her arms behind her to hold her up. Ellie continued gyrating her hips around as my hand found her pussy and played with her clit again.

She moaned and used one hand to squeeze her nipples and play with her boobs. She was getting wetter every time my cock slid in and out of her. "You look so sexy right now." I smiled, still playing with her pussy.

She giggled, "You look pretty hot too." She stopped and got off, getting on all fours so her ass was staring me in the face. I got on my knees and pressed my cock against her pussy lips.

She moaned and pushed backward so my cock slid all the way inside of her. I put my hands on her hips and started thrusting, making her wetter every minute. "Ahhhhh....uhhhhnnnn....harder!" She yelled loudly, still muffled by moans as I fucked her harder. I spanked her a few more times, thrusting deeper and harder inside of her. She looked back at me, smiling and blushed.

I reached a hand around and grasped her tit, playing with her nipples. I could feel myself getting close as my cock filled her pussy. She started to buck her hips and shake as she came. Her pussy got wetter as she moaned louder than ever, rotating her hips around my cock. "Mmmm, I'm going to cum." She finished climaxing and turned around, sucking on my cock. Her tongue caressed along its length as she gave me deep-throat. Finally, I started to cum in her mouth, letting her swallow all of it.

She continued sucking me for a little while until the both of us finally just laid in my bed. I kissed her and smiled, snuggling closer to her. "You were amazing. I've waited for this day for a long time." She giggle and scooted closer to me, closing her eyes, "I can't wait to do it again." I laughed and closed my eyes, falling asleep with her.

When I woke up a few hours later Ellie was already out of the bed and somewhere else. I closed my eyes thinking about what just happened. It was wrong but at the same time it was so right, so good. I've always had feelings for her but I've never been able to act on them. A few more thoughts ran through my head, mostly just if she thought it was alright or not.

I got dressed and cleaned up a little bit before heading to Ellie's room. It was open and no one was inside so I checked the living room to find a note on the table. "Left to hang out with friends. Be back tomorrow." I sighed and lounged around the house a bit more looking for something to do. It wasn't long until I wandered into Ellie's room to look through her stuff. I'd never actually done this before but I thought maybe I could find some dirty things.

First thing I searched through was her drawers, spending extra time on her panty drawer. I moved to her bedside drawers finding a dildo and a few porno movies. I was starting to get excited thinking of her using the dildo while watching porn. I moved on looking through her closet finding a box well hidden behind a bunch of other stuff. I opened it and found the best thing of all.

There was a good amount of pictures of Ellie either naked or almost naked. I spent a lot of time looking at them, unzipping my pants. I started rubbing myself, quickly growing to eight inches long. I continued flipping through the pictures, taking in all the seductive pictures of her as I continued masturbating. Nearing the end of the pile I found pictures of her making out with a few girls.

After awhile I stopped and put all the pictures back in the same order. I made sure to put the box exactly the same what as before and hiding all the same things in the same place. I got out of her room and went back downstairs to watch some TV for a bit.

Around ten someone came in through the back door. I got up, cautiously making my way to the door. From what I knew, no one should have been coming over and this place wasn't exactly crime free. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Ellie in the Kitchen, though surprised she was here. "What are you doing home? I thought you were staying at a friends." She jumped a bit when I first said anything, startling her.

"Well, her parents caught everyone drinking so they sent everyone home and shit." She smiled innocently, pretending she hadn't been drinking. Ellie took her coat off and threw it on a chair before raiding the fridge.

"Ah, women are horrible at hiding things." I laughed jokingly before leaning against the table watching her try and find something. "Nothin in there to eat just to let ya know."

She shut the fridge door and opened a few cupboards. "Nothin there either. Wanna just order some pizza and watch some movies tonight?" She looked around for a few more minutes before turning to me to reply.

"Sure, but your paying." I grabbed my phone and called a pizza place ordering a few pizzas. She disappeared to her room and changed out of her clothes, coming back downstairs as soon as the pizza guy left.

I popped in a movie and set the pizzas on the table and sat down on the couch. She jumped on next to me and snuggled close, grabbing a slice of pizza. The movie started and we gabbed through some of it finishing the pizza pretty quickly. We made a few bowls of popcorn through the second movie and continued watching through a few porno scenes.

It was about one thirty when it was all done and I decided to talk to her about earlier. "So, ummm, you dont feel awkward about today do you?" She leaned up and looked me in the eye, still smiling.

"Technically yesterday, but...no. It was a lot of fun so there was nothing wrong with what we did. We're siblings and we were just making each other happy." I paused a little bit before replying. "Well, I enjoyed it and I have wanted you for such a long time. I just figured you would think I was a pervert because I wanted you."

She giggled and blushed before leaning into me. "Mmmm, maybe I like a pervert. Hopefully we can do it again..." Ellie got off the couch and started walking up stairs to her room. "...soon." She finished her sentence before getting to the top stair and finally shutting her door. I laughed and sat there for awhile just thinking and talking to myself. Eventually I wandered to my room to get some sleep.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, staying in bed for a few minutes. My phone buzzed a few times before I grabbed it to text Alissa back. I grabbed some clothes and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. I stood against the wall, letting the hot water run down my body. I watched as it fell and smiled. Today was one of the days I felt really good, realizing I was a pretty good lookin guy.

I was almost 6'0" even and weighed about 170 pounds. I was in good shape, always getting compliments from women on my stomach. I heard a knock on the door and then it opened. "Mind if I join ya babe?" Alissa walked in shutting it behind her as I nodded. I watched her strip down to nothing and put my arms around her when she climbed in the shower with me.

It didn't take much of her ass rubbing against my cock before I got pretty hard. She turned around and put my cock in her hand, rubbing along its length. "Mmmm, its so big, I'll have to do something about that." She got on her knees and quickly took my dick in her mouth, her tongue massaging down its length. She gently kissed the head of my penis, licking its tip before taking it in her mouth again.

Slowly, she took more of my cock into her mouth, getting half of my dick in her. Her tongue felt warm under my cock as her head bobbed along its length. She kissed the tip of my penis and worked her way down, rubbing my dick in her hands. She started licking my balls, gently sucking on them before returning her attention to my cock. She continued sucking, taking a little more in her mouth.

Her bobbing slowed as she finished, turning to face the glass wall of the shower. I stood behind her and slid my dick into her pussy. She moaned, putting her weight on the shower. I started thrusting hard into her, spanking her. I reached around her, playing with her boobs, pinching her nipples. She pushed back into me, moaning loudly. Her phone started to ring and we both knew who it was by the ring.

I pulled out of her and she climbed out quick and answered it. She yelled a few times and hung up the phone. "I gotta go baby, my mom is being a bitch." She dried off and got dressed quickly.

"Alright, see ya later babe." I finished taking my shower and climbed out, getting dressed again. I went downstairs and sat next to Ellie on the couch.

"Hey, I'm going to have a big party tonight so invite anyone ya want." She nodded and had an evil grin on her face. She immediately took out her phone and started texting people to tell them about the party. I had already invited a bunch of people so I was all good. "I've gotta go get the drinks for tonight, wanna come?" I stood up and started putting on my shoes.

Ellie hopped up and followed me out the door into the car. We started driving for the nearest liquor store to stock up for the week. My phone started to ring and I answered it. "Hey baby, whats up?" I spoke, waiting for Alissa to say something back.

"Hey, I'm not going to be able to come to the party tonight. My mom wants me to stay home and help with crap around the house."

I sighed, "Alright, that figures. Your mom sucks."

We both laughed and talked a little longer before we both hung up. I pulled up to the liquor store and climbed out, putting my arm around Ellie. "So what do you want to drink?" She giggled and walked in with me looking around at all the choices. I grabbed a bunch of random stuff as well as some things I wanted.

Ellie pointed to a big blue bottle, "I want that, it looks pretty."

She giggled as I grabbed the bottle of UV Blue and walked up to the counter with my basket. The cashier went through everything, ringing it all up to a large total. "Can I see your ID?" He asked as I handed it to him, waiting awhile before he decided it was a legitimate ID. He filled up several bags and we left for the house again. I pulled the car into the driveway and grabbed all the bags, bringing them into the kitchen.

I put everything in the mini-bar for now and started to clean up the house. Ellie ran into her room for awhile, leaving me to put all the fragile stuff away. I quickly cleaned most of the stuff up and put it all away. I went to the garage and brought in a bunch of coolers . I put them in a few different parts of the kitchen to make easy access when the party started.

I went back to my room and changed my clothes, locking the door when I left. One thing I didn't want was people fucking on my bed during the party. I walked back down stairs and started setting up the music and some of the other stuff.

******************

As people started showing up I filled all the coolers with the drinks, leaving mine and Ellie's in the fridge. The music was blasting and the rooms were filled with people. People were dancing left and right, playing drinking games, and occasionally getting into fights. I went into the rec room with a bunch of people and started a game of beer pong. "Shirts vs. skins!" I yelled out taking off my shirt. I already had a pretty good buzz going, this game always made it worse.

I got the teams together and started the game. I saw Ellie in the room, watching me the whole time. I winked at her and kept playing. My team was winning all the matches but we were still losing a lot of cups. Ellie finally left the room to go back to dancing. I played for a bit longer until I finally lost.

"I dont know about you guys but I gotta piss!" I smiled and put my shirt back on heading out of the room.

ChesterX
ChesterX
10 Followers
12