Longing for My Marine

Story Info
After years of duty, Marine John comes home to his girl Jen.
3.4k words
4.33
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gee_star
Gee_star
17 Followers

Up and down, up and down. My head is softly and slightly moving up and down, as I rest on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat; so strong it is beating. We lay there watching TV, once again, another normal night. But this night is different than others. We are sitting on the 3-seater couch, him leaning on one corner, as I lay between his legs, resting my head on him, both facing the TV.

His arms are wrapped around me lovingly. I can smell his cologne, the one that I love. It has that slight musky smell, but still fresh. As I look up, I see him looking down at me, his eyes, almost a creamy honey colour, watching me. He smiles as my eyes meet his. He bends his head down, kissing the top of my head. This makes me smile. He holds me tighter, as I place my hands on his.

/////////////////

I and John had been together for almost 4 years now. We had met at a Royal Navy event. John was a Marine, and was part of the group giving a demonstration. I was in the Police Force, managing the security of the event. From the moment I first saw him, I knew that I had to be with him. At the time, he sported a very short haircut, very different from what he had now. He had on a green tee, along with his uniform trousers, boots, and his green beret. The first thing that I had noticed was his eyes. As our gazes joined for the first time, he smiled. After the event, we didn't really have a chance to talk, but exchanged numbers. After weeks of talking over the phone, we met up in a small coffee shop. We couldn't stop talking. We had so much in common and immediately had a strong connection.

After a year of serious dating, we moved in together. All was fine, until he was shipped out. I felt like my heart was breaking as I waved him off. But I knew it had to be done. We wrote letters constantly. After three years apart, I got the best news ever; he was being sent back home. Him, along with more marines and other members of the Royal Navy were being returned home. I met him when he came back, and we drove straight home. As soon as we stepped through the door, we kissed. He couldn't keep his hands off me. The strain on the relationship made our craving for each other grow stronger. Since that day, we were more in love than we were before. That was 6 months ago.

/////////////////

After a while, we start talking, the TV now forgotten about. I turn over onto my front, resting my arms on his stomach, as I look up at him. He places a hand on both of my cheeks, leading me up to his face, as he pulls me in for an embrace. Our lips meet and begin to dance against each other. I can feel the early stubble on his chin, but it makes me want more. I deepen the kiss by teasing his lips with my tongue. I take his bottom lip softly between mine, and kiss it. I flick my tongue over his lips playfully, as he opens his eyes.

He adjusts his position, resting his head on the arm of the sofa, allowing me to lie more comfortably above him too. My hands begin to explore his body. Slowly, they creep between us. I find the bottom of his shirt, and allow my hand to slip up it, feeling his smooth skin. As I move my hand to the right, I find the dip of his belly button. I move my hand down from there, and find that oh so familiar trail of hair, going into his pants, leading the way to the prize. With this touch, I can feel him start to grow in his jeans, as my leg is between his legs, and very much in contact with him. His breaths are deeply between kisses. With the end of each kiss, our lips meet again as our tongues become entwined once more.

He moves a hand, running it along my back, and finally coming to a halt on my bum, while his other hand is on the back of my neck, pulling me into the kiss even more. We got caught in the moment, the sound coming from the TV faded out, no longer to be heard. All I could hear was the sound of our breathing and the sounds of our lips meeting. It seemed like an eternity before I pulled away. I took a moment to catch my breath, as moved off of him, and stood up. Without saying a word, our eyes met again and we smiled. I took his hand in mine, leading him off of the sofa, down the long, dark corridor, and into our bedroom.

Our room was warmly decorated; the walls were a fantastic shade of cream, with a dark and beautiful shade of red as a feature wall behind our bed. As I walked in, I flicked on the lamp and led him to the foot of the bed. I stood in front of him, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back onto the bed. He moved back, leaning against the pillows, watching me as I crawled slowly onto the bed. I knelt over him, placing my legs on either side of his hips, straddling him. I leaned in closer, kissing him again, slowly working my fingers down the front of his shirt, and undoing each button. Once again, he ran his hands down my back, this time coming to a standstill at my hips. His hands held me close as I carried on undoing his shirt.

Once I had undone it fully, I broke the kiss by leaning back. I pulled it open, revealing the wonderful tanned skin that I loved so much.

I ran my fingers across his chest, tracing the lines of his abdominal muscles with my fingertips, as he watched my hands work along his body. Suddenly, I got a strong urge to kiss him. I moved my hands to his face and pulled him in quick, letting my fingers run through his dark brown hair. This kiss was different. It wasn't soft and loving; it was full of passion, heat and lust. The feeling of his manhood growing under me turned me on so much. I wanted more.

I ran my hands down his neck, and onto his shoulders. I placed my hands in his shirt, and eased it off, throwing it to the edge of the room. I broke the kiss once more so that I could take a look at him. His arms were big, obvious that he worked out. He was tanned, but not too dark. His chest was hair free, apart from the dark trail of hair from his bellybutton, leading down into his trousers. I adjust my position, so that I am now above his knees. As he watches me, I move my hands to the waistband of his jeans and begin to undo his belt. I see his breathing quicken. I lean my head down, kissing his collarbones, trailing more kisses onto his shoulders and onto his chest.

Without a moment's thought, I move my tongue over his dark nipples. A moan escapes his lips, sending excitement through my whole body. I look up at him and grin. His eyes are shut and his lips are parted. I place a kiss on his chin, and lean back again.

After undoing his belt, I unfasten the button, and slowly pull down his zipper. With this, I move to kneel on his left side, taking hold of his jeans and boxers, removing them together. He does not move except for lifting his bum so that I could take off his trousers and pants more easily. I drop them to the floor. As I turn to face him, I can see his semi-hard cock between his legs, almost begging to be touched. I didn't need an invitation. I placed both hands around his shaft and began to move them up and down. Almost immediately he began to stiffen from my touch. His breathing became quicker. For the first time since we were on the sofa, I heard his voice.

"Oh my God, Jenny" he said, his voice so deep and husky, almost like a growl.

The sound of him saying my name sent a tingle running through my clit. I quickened my movements, stroking him faster. At this point, he was completely hard. I grinned, loving the fact that he was completely stripped naked, whilst I was still fully clothed. I let go of his cock, and placed a kiss on his cheek. I got off the bed and began to slowly take off my clothes. He watched me, as I pulled my t-shirt off over my head, dropping it by his jeans. I unbuttoned my skirt, and slipped them off. My bra was the last thing to come off. He watched me carefully as I let each strap fall from my shoulders, and finally completely coming off. I gave him a wink, and walked into our bathroom.

I stood by the basin, adjusting my underwear. I was wearing a pair of black, lace French knickers. I took the lipstick that was on the side, and began to put it on. It was red; his favourite colour. Once I had finished, I put the lid back on, and out it back where it belonged. I walked over to grab some tissue. I folded it over once, and blotted the excess lipstick off my lips. As I put it in the trash, I was greeted by John. He wrapped his arms around me, leaning his head down, and kissing my neck. I hadn't even noticed him coming into the room. It was times like this that it was obvious that he was a Marine. He was so silent that he went unnoticed. I could feel his cock against my bum. I arched my back, pushing closer onto him. This time, he took me by the hand, turning me around and leading me back to our bed.

I lay down on the pillows, as he lay beside me. He ran his hand along the side of my body, as we kissed again. His fingertips drew circles along the waistband of my underwear. I could feel myself growing wetter. This time, he adjusted his position, so that he was kneeling at the end of the bed. He leaned forward, gripping the sides of the knickers, and pulling them off. He tossed them aside, as he parted my legs, and lay himself between them. The feeling of his hot breath against my thighs and already wet pussy turned me on more. He began to kiss my inner thighs, driving me wild. I lifted my hips as he began to place kisses on my clit. I could feel it throbbing, my body aching for release. From so little touch, I could feel that it wouldn't be long before my first orgasm. Then he did it. He opened his mouth, and began to move his tongue over me.

I let out a loud moan, bringing my hands up to hold his head as I began to move my hips up and down for more of his touch. Within seconds, he had me crying out his name in ecstasy. He had made me come, the rush of the pleasure spreading through every inch of my body. I let him go, panting, as he moved up to meet me, face-to-face. He kissed me, dipping his tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself on his tongue. I kissed him more. I placed a hand on his shoulder, pushed him onto his back, and knelt between his legs, just has he had done to me.

Bending down, just as I had done before, I began to place a line of kisses down the thin trail of hair leading down to his swollen member. Once I had reached the head of his cock, I looked at him. His eyes were fixed on me, anticipating my touch, the moment when I would wrap my lips around him. I could feel my own excitement growing again as I watched his chest rise up and down, breathing deeply as he waited. I ignored it, as I eyed his cock again.

The trail of hair led to a small amount of hair that surrounded his manhood. I took it into my mouth. He gasped. I grinned as I flicked my tongue over the tip. I watched him shut his eyes as I licked my lips, and placed my wet mouth over him. I could taste his pre-come. He looked amazing laying there as I bobbed my head up and down, sucking the head of his shaft. He weaved his fingers through my hair, as I carried on teasing his cock.

I grabbed hold of his testicles and began to move my hand over them, rubbing and kneading them playfully, as I took more of him into my mouth, making him push his hips upwards, silently begging for more. I let him slip out of my mouth, as I began to run my tongue up from the base of his shaft, to the tip, taking his balls into my mouth every now and again, sucking and licking them. He groaned, leaning his head back even more.

I began to move faster and faster. After a while, he held my cheeks, and pulled me away. I gave him a long, deep kiss.

"What's the matter" I asked him, laying down beside him and circling my fingertips across his chest.

"Nothing babe. I was just so close. I don't want to come yet. I want to take it nice and slow" he said, as he placed his arm around the back of my head, and pulled me close to lean on his chest.

We lay there for a while, wrapped in each other's arms, our lips never apart from the others. I was so turned on; I couldn't take my hands off him. No part of his body was left untouched. Then, he placed one hand on each side of my body, lifting himself off the bed, and positioning himself between my legs once more. As I watched him, he took hold of his hard penis, lined it up with my opening, and slowly, inch-by-inch, began to penetrate me. I moaned, grabbing hold of his arms to stop myself from going crazy.

He began to push in to me, and pull out slowly, never letting himself come fully out. With each thrust, I could feel my pussy throbbing. He held onto my hips as he started to pick up speed. My breath caught in my throat; he felt so good. I adjusted my eyes, and met his gaze. My eyes were locked on his, making my heart pound harder in my chest. Our breathing was fast and deep.

The sound of his body making contact with mine almost echoed in the room. He glided his hands down onto my chest, across my thighs, and grabbed hold of my ankles. He lifted my legs up high, holding them tight, and placing them on his shoulders. As he leaned back, I moved up, resting on my elbows. He began to thrust into me again.

This position was one we had never done before. I don't know where it came from. He was still in control, but the feeling was different. His cock began to hit my g-spot, making me throw my head back as I asked for more.

"John, keep doing that" I gasped, almost breathless.

With those words, he grinned and quickened the pace. Within minutes, he had me screaming out in pleasure again. I gripped the sheets tight, my body trembling. He slowed down as I rode out the secondary jolts of pleasure coursing through my body. I had almost forgotten that my legs were wrapped around the back of his head until I felt him place his hands on me, and let my legs fall onto the bed. He pulled out, as he watched me try to catch my breath back.

After what seemed like eternity, I opened my eyes, and focused my sight on him. He was sitting between my legs, stroking his cock fast. The sight of this made me smile and with that, I sat up, pushed him down onto his back and positioned myself over his member, ready to return the favour. I took hold of it, still slick from my wetness. I rubbed the head of it down from my clit, and finally, slowly lowered myself onto him, taking him into me once more.

I put my hands onto his chest, supporting myself, as I began to move myself up and down on his cock. He reached up, playing with my breasts; squeezing them, and playing with my nipples. He then moved his hands and began to grab my hips, pulling me into him faster and faster. His face reddened as he began to get close to orgasm. Sensing this, I slowed down my movements, and finally lifting myself off of him.

I knelt down by the top of the bed, holding onto the headboard. I turned my head, looking back at him lustfully.

"Take me from behind," I whispered, "I want to feel you like that."

His eyes widened, and a grin spread across his face. He quickly rushed to me, and in seconds, had his tongue flick across my other opening. The feeling tickled a bit, but it gave me so much pleasure. I moaned again, as he spread my ass cheeks, dipping his tongue in and out of the hole. Then, he straightened up, and slowly, pushed himself into my ass. The feeling was amazing. There was a slight pain, but the pleasure of the feeling was overwhelming. His thrusts were slow at first, as he gently held my hips, pulling me onto him.

I asked for more, and finally, he gave in. His chest almost against my back, he trailed a line of kissed down my neck and onto my shoulders as he quickened his pace. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, he moved in and out of me. Soft, gentle moans became loud, sensual sounds as he became more vocal. He suddenly pulled out and as I turned my head, I saw him come. The creamy liquid flowed from his manhood and onto my ass, as it slowly dripped down. He lay back, and began to pant. He had never reached orgasm so fast before. I loved the feeling of him from behind, and was so close myself.

I was almost disappointed that I had not had the chance to come again. Then, a thought I had never had rushed through my head. I moved over to him, and playfully licked his lips. He opened his eyes as I began to straddle his leg. Just as I had done before, I placed my hands on his chest to support myself. Then, I did what I had never done before. I began to rub my pussy onto his leg. I saw a glint in his eyes, and a grin on his face. With every movement, I was closer and closer to the edge. Then I exploded. Screaming out loud, I had come. I got off him, and lay next to him, catching my breath, recovering from the passion.

After a while, we turned to face each other, our bodies still sticky with the cold sweat that we had both built up between us. Caressing each other, he pulled me close, kissing me again. The room was quiet once more, the bed was still and the scent of each other lingered in the air again. I moved my hand to my bum, and wiped his come off with it.

I was never going to hold back again. In just one night, the longing for each other had finally been let loose. The passion that we had in those moments was amazing. His stamina was great; obvious of his intensive training. The feeling was like never before. In that moment, I had realized how much I adored him.

"I love you" he said, running a thumb over my lips.

I smiled. He had read my mind.

"I love you, too" I whispered, kissing his palm as I turned my face slightly.

Nothing else mattered except that we were together once more.

Gee_star
Gee_star
17 Followers