Longwood Second Hunt Day 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Would not mind doing same, but then would mean you go out after bounty without and need you." Dan snorts.

"Make me sound like one of your Colts." Giggle then press in to Dan.

"Need husband Dan to meet needs and meet his needs."

Dan just look down on for a short spell then comes closer and pulls me up to kiss. Powerful good kiss, curl my toes a little then whimper as wrap around Dan. My need came back and almost desperate need my husband buried within. Then Dan working coat off me so help then pull shirt up, still wrap around Dan.

Have hand to back to keep up while work coat then shirt off. Vest went with shirt though vest little more than bit of cloth to hold badge. Work with Claire to remove excess cloth to allow for breeze, otherwise shirt too warm for summer. Dan come back for kiss and press in to him, feel good with no shirt on.

Work on get Dan out of shirt while kiss. Luck for this, Dan wear button up shirt so no need stop kiss. Course no vest, Dan have pocket on shirt so badge there and not hurt to put on. Little jealous but man cloth so no wear. Aside that Dan enjoy me in tracking leather, fit to me rather well with gaps for breeze, call scandalous attire a time or two.

Press in to Dan with no cloth between up top and kiss feel good. Enjoy touch husband at any time, during roll is better. Always knew just had powerful need so needed whore to appease. Then put on floor so can work belt then pants off. Dan belt fall off with mine, then my pants get pulled off. Leather not drop so easy unlike Dan pants.

Now bare we head for mattress and pull back blanket to find, silk sheet. Squeak with joy and hop on bed to spread legs and wait for husband. Dan snorts and follows along then come to me as husband and moan for husband. Feels so good to have husband within on silk sheet, reckon have new need.

Just move nice and slow at first, enjoy so no say different. Husband is buried within and moving so feel right. Pull Dan down and kiss while he move then start move with. Feel even better and Dan seem to agree since he groan then is moving harder. Oh this is right so move harder with Dan and feel stars coming right quick.

Stars fall over and end up a little weak while moaning to stars. Dan not seem to notice, just keep right on moving on top. His equipment churning me up so good that stars stay for extra spell. Once stars have faded move with Dan to make feel better for Dan. Husband needs to find finish so move with to get him to finish, also feel better for me.

Reckon on getting stars again has me moving faster on Dan. Dan seem to reckon this a proper idea so move faster with. Then we no kiss so can moan out since feel so proper. Have husband on top with silk sheets, equipment churned right proper. The stars fall on top so practically scream with the sudden pleasure.

Earns me a grunt then warmth within so Dan reach finish with stars and all is right. Just hold on to husband and move with to get him put where he belong. Takes a spell, Dan seem to have really like roll on silk sheet. Then he is roll off so follow right behind for held, and can talk since have good thought.

"Dan, can get silk sheet on bedroll?" Dan snorts then looks at me and chuckles.

"Pretty wife gonna empty me pockets. Reckon that is a fine idea so we shall find out. If say pink silk gonna bend over a knee." Snort and giggle at that, Dan did once put over his knee, not smack hard so was more funny.

"Reckon if did would put husband over knee." Dan guffaws and shakes under so fun ride.

"Janet you know, almost tempted to say paint more. Reckon we get more out of you painting and the hunting than anything else." Ponder a moment then shake head.

"Not always easy to paint, need find something that spark interest. Asides that most just give to Sally or Andrew." Dan snorts.

"Andrew sell those and pay me, Sally on occasion does same. Never say to you since you like they like the painting."

"Dan sometimes you round eye plum weird. If I look to give away painting and they wish to sell they can say so, if make coin on sits proper to me. The canvas and paint not free, reckon on one thing." Dan sighs and puts up hand.

"If you say advertise for mail order husband shall really put you over knee." Snort and shake head.

"No, have husband and all is right in land. Asides you make good chief, Bonita has related how Chad try and pattern after you and she is happy. What was gonna say was could use book store, perhaps library like in Kansas City." Dan look a moment then drop head back and sighs.

"No on library, not enough folk live there for one. Book store though, that is a fine idea. Wonder if Andrew has enough space to set up a section on." Both ponder that for a spell then shake head.

"Andrew has said not enough room for what wishes. He sell plenty of the toy and knife, plus ammo. Reckon once Chun and Amanda get store set up with hand pie and other he can not have all the candy. Right now would reckon best to have book store built up, on new street with bank and ice machine." Dan nods along and smiles at then Apache come to mind so swat Dan. "Apache Dan, there are powerful many and would warrant library would reckon." Dan sighs and shakes head.

"Yes Apache added in would warrant library, see the problem is they are not part of the town. Can ask and see what captain says though reckon would send letter and not seeing that going over well."

"Reckon it would if specify library would be for round eye books, and bible." Dan snorts.

"Bibles we have plenty of, the preacher sent letters up reporting on injun learning Christian so got sent plenty of bibles, six big boxes if'n recall right." Sigh and we just lie there a spell, feeling nice then sit up.

"Dan, newspaper." Dan snorts and pulls me back down. "Listen Dan, if have newspaper man can have newspaper for town then can also use to record what Apache remember outside reservation."

"Not a bad idea, may get us in the newspaper again as well. Sleep now Janet, you always up early." Swat Dan then giggle.

"Morning roll Dan, and if not when have house could go make morning vittles." Dan snorts then settles a little so do same and eyes close short spell after.

Knock wake me so hop out of bed and grab up Colt. Move to door and open careful like to see Bia, Chun, and Jane standing there grinning. Sigh then open door to let in and head for clothes to get dressed.

"Figured we would come and get you so can teach how to do vittles." Look over at Chun and shake head.

"Not learning your vittles, learning round eye vittles. Reckon your folks would prefer I not make their vittles so we visit." Chun snorts and giggles.

"We will teach you round eye vittles, Jane know how to cook so we all learn. Figure should learn how to make Amanda vittles if naught else."

"Know tortilla, she no teach Dan so teach me and would make with supper."

Would have more to say just Bia come over and fasten to breast. Chun does same so only sigh and relax a mite. Definitely feel better now, though reckon should ask to have done at supper as well, tend to leak. Leather no show and no bother with coat, still reckon would be better. Course once am emptied get rushed into dressed then out door.

Rather think Dan watched whole thing with smile. Still did promise to learn round eye vittles and here is a chance to learn. Down the stairs then into kitchen to find a gal looking over what she has. Looks over at us and smiles then makes room so over Jane goes.

"Right proper kitchen stock you got here. Reckon shall do egg, bacon, and biscuit." Sound fine though do wish to offer up my one know on round eye vittles.

"Can share tortilla, go good with egg and bacon wrap in." Jane look at me, then at the gal and both smile.

"Sound good and be nice to learn a little injun cooking." Shake head.

"Tortilla is Mexican and injun, come from land that is bad grow so flour hard to find. Use as bread instead, wrap is something done in Texas and good vittle."

The gal trade glance with Jane then usher us all to get to on a task. I am tasked with cutting up the bacon. When ask on how thick gal demonstrate then am left alone so cut out twenty and ask what next. Get me look at a spell then am ushered over to egg with bowl. Am shown how to break egg out of shell and keep inside and not shell.

After that and the inside in bowl am given whisk and shown how to whisk. So whisk all that up right proper then get to pan fry it. Course not actually have pan, use top of stove instead. Also get handed big flat bit of metal to toss the egg with when it is solid. Am enjoying this, is fun to make round eye vittles.

Bia been teaching the tortilla part, which is nice, she get to do a little teach. Near as can tell Bia only get to be whore so doing a little teach is good. Practice for when finally have babe of own. After a rather fast spell we have vittles done so load onto platter with plates and out into the saloon proper. More fellas than figured are here, though they no get the vittles.

Vittles are instead taken over to big table with Dan, Anderson, and the rest of the fellas on our hunt. Get to sit now and smile at Dan, enjoyed cooking vittles for my husband. He look at what we made and smile right on back to me. No speak for a short spell, we are all eagerly dishing out vittles for us. Usual Chun and Bia handle doing roll so this new experience but also fun.

"So you enjoyed doing the vittles?" Look up at Dan and smile more.

"Yes Dan, was fun. Wish learn bread, though reckon have to wait for Longwood." Dan nods then put arm around.

"Your supper vittles were good, though bread would be a nice addition. Especially with stew, always had slice of bread with stew so could dip." Nod and smile up at Dan.

"Had same many time. Before end up with you the folk would make vittles for me. No one offer teach but always make for." Get a kiss out of Dan.

"Reckon they figure you could not learn since injun." Nod and sigh.

"Not happy with, but reckon I get the better end of thing."

Dan snorts then we see to our vittles. Good vittles and all seem happy though do end up back in kitchen to learn biscuit. This so that Chun and Bia could go get some things we run low on. Dan goes with, to check on silk sheet. Reckon if he find make me put on bedroll, not that mind would like to have silk sheet bedroll.

Am happy with learning biscuit, is easy. Well aside the roll part, when came to that swore up and down not want roll with gal. Has her laughing for a spell before explain roll wanted and learn laughing. Get to head out to pinto carrying sack of biscuits, when pinto pay attention to bag pull one out and hand over.

He chomps away and look happy with so hop on up. Dan come out of sheriff office with Anderson and both smile. Hop right on back down to go over and give Anderson hug. Then back up on pinto who take new interest in bag so swat on nose. Get a snort for that though he no longer try get at bag so call good, know pinto will want a biscuit again later.

Then Dan come over and the rest of us hop on our horse so we get under way. Share biscuit with all who want one. Dan just holds his a spell looking at everyone else with one. Takes first bite after rest have taken one so urge pinto over and swat.

"Dan bad husband. Biscuits are good, pinto demanded one right off."

"What a horse wants and what the rest of us want are two different." Toss up hands then swat Dan again.

"May ask for roll all day then give one to Cucaracha." Dan snorts then looks at and sighs.

"I'm just joshing, fun to tease though shall stop, do want my roll."

"Please Dan give roll right now." Dan snorts and we both laugh.

"No Janet no roll yet." Laugh some more then quiet for a short spell.

"Anderson tell you any more on the gang?" Dan sighs and nods.

"Eight came in to town and left again, two Mohawk and one Mexican. At least they said they were Mohawk, both bore a resemblance to Mexican."

"No wonder Mohawk forget old way, half Mexican. Shall enjoy slaughter when we catch up." Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"You don't like Mexican because forget old way?" Shake head.

"No like Mexican because forget old way, then put bounty on injun scalp even though they are injun. Also do best can at remove injun from Mexico, no reason for, but still do."

"Where did you meet Anderson?" Look over at Dan.

"You no ask Anderson?"

"Figure on hearing from you be the best. Mean if he was riding you plenty would no say on that since you married me." Well that is odd reckoning but round eye are odd at the oddest times.

"Same town ended up with not Apache. Anderson folks lived in town, had farm but small farm so was part of town. Would go and help Anderson and his Pa at the plants some since wanted something to do. Hard to get rolls during day there so would help out much as let."

"Did the folks living there know you needed roll?" Look over at Jane and nod.

"Was not quiet about need, end up getting roll out of many a boy since they had free time during day. Could not get held much as wish but did get some rolls so was nice in town. Night time the men would go in saloon so I go in saloon and offer roll. Would get one or two a night, was nice just not enough so let not Apache ride often as could manage. In a way suppose we bonded, just not truly since he knew was wrong and could not get past need to notice if like a fella or not."

"Not stay loyal either." Look back at Bipin and sigh.

"Had no choice, honest would rather have just been wife and mother. Do enjoy whoring so going to again when at Longwood."

"Why do you like whoring?" Look over at Jane and sigh.

"Whoring is only time most round eye are nice. Say things like pretty and such then up the stairs to bed and roll. After get held and when feel right, though Dan and the chocolate I reckon would be enough now."

"Reckon the reverse Janet, would like to think am enough but know different and not mind." Look over at Dan and smile.

"No concern, you said whore so shall though only some until with your babe. Reckon you may not be able to meet need then so would need to whore." Dan rolls his eyes though is grinning. "Dan honest not mind if you get roll out of other gals. Know Chun would like."

"Reckon would enjoy Chun, just not able look at other gals. Only see you as gal to get in bed with." Sweet words though no sense to them, so move closer.

"Dan serious not mind, roll from Chun if wish. Will even get roll right next to and smile at you and man giving roll to." Dan sighs and pulls me over to give a kiss.

"Serious to, only see you as gal to bed. Can see Chun, Bia, and Jane as pretty but no hold candle to wife." Well if that is not the weirdest, and sweetest thing ever said.

"Dan, need give roll right now." Dan snorts and grins.

"Sorry Janet, gotta wait until stop for night." Knew this but still have need, be a bit like was afore got to Longwood.

"Dan sometimes, you are plum weird. Wonderful husband and chief but plum weird." Dan chuckles for a short spell then shrugs.

"Honest no idea why this way either. Reckon may be cause of Pa, went to town with and he always partake of the whores. Got me a roll a few times afore leave just never seem to sit right him getting whores with Ma waiting at home."

"Reckon would not like either unless was getting rolls apart as well." Dan shakes his head.

"Spoke with Ma on it, she said she no mind, Pa always have enough for her."

"The farmers always say the same, though know at least one that he not have enough for. Wife had found way of meeting needs so no concern of mine." Dan snorts.

"Did wonder what happened to that second bottle."

"Lost the two dollars to lay with the son, got it back a spell later since husband came in and got a roll. Honest, son was better but also had hands full." Dan just look a spell then sighs.

"His ma?" Nod and hold up two fingers.

"His ma and a gal in next farm over. Am wondering why no wedding for him yet." Dan snorts and shrugs.

"Reckon still working on getting him to ask for her hand." Sparks a memory and thought so look over at Jane.

"Jane am wondering, why would a gal not move under her husband?" Jane looks over and shrugs.

"Don't rightly know, reckon depends on the gal. Some fellas no need to move to enjoy." Make sense, and husband did have big equipment.

"Dan why would a fella not ask his wife to move under?" Dan snorts and shrugs.

"Don't rightly know, suppose to some best to just be glad she get under. Not that ever had a complaint on you during a roll." Smile at Dan and pull him over for kiss. "What brought the question on?"

"Well husband had big equipment and when gave roll commented on wishing wife moved under. Son was bigger so would enjoy coming to town for roll. Reckon all of us whores would like that." Jane has come closer and snorts.

"If his equipment is large then would reckon no wedding since she is afear of letting him atop."

"Did mention she would let him use mouth but not equipment. Honest Jane, his equipment was wonderful." Jane nods and smiles.

"Almost would like to meet him and give a roll. Just farm boy so not much chance of being marshal."

"Never ask on that, though reckon not since has eyes on gal next farm over."

"Janet would like some clarifying words on tracking in a forest or around here." Well just a little lost then recall what word mean and smile.

"Alright, this area not so good since lonesome trees so little chance of broken plants. The grass though will bent and stay bent for a spell. Now if have forest keep eye open for claw marks, means cat or bear have claim area. More claw marks there are, the closer to nest. That happen turn around unless reckon bounty gone through fine. Now as for the broken plants, animal do same on occasion so keep eye on breast high. If man stumble through forest on horse or foot will break plant there most. Also watch ground, there will be track and discard. Roll tobacco and print of feet or horse." Jane looks a mite confused and open mouth then close when Dan put hand up.

"What Janet mean is you will see footprints and horse prints. Usually horseshoe which always leave mark when horse weighted down with man and supplies." Jane nods to that.

"I get it, do you think should get leather like Janet?" Dan looks at me, I look back then shrug.

"If'n you want, we got seamstress in town now so can stop there and have her do up pants and shirts for you. May not want to get the leather, Janet swear is warm in summer and cold in winter." Jane snorts.

"Then why do you wear the leather?"

"Wear the leather cause Dan like the look of me in." Jane snorts and Dan swat on head so share the rest. "Leather cause fit well and allow move, not easy to go up or come down in what Dan wear. So have leather and able to do things like warriors would of old, course wear more but am gal."

"Gwen has decided Janet is right and gotten leather pants." Look over at Dan and swat.

"Suppose to share Dan. Do like Gwen."

"Sally told me, reckon as to how you not care much so not tell. Sorry Janet." Toss up hands.

"Dan almost make gal want to be filthy Apache wife, so long as not Bipin." Bipin toss up hands but stay out of speak, has own with Elan, Bia and Chun in back of pack. "Dan did you get silk sheet?" Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"No silk at the store, reckon most stores not carry the silk. May find at next town, with the railroad passing through possible they just carry what most want like Andrew." Nod and shrug.

"Andrew not carry silk, surprised he have ammo and knife all over like does." Dan snorts.

"Fellas who come to town like to buy the ammo, and the injun like to get knife, seems they are always after a new knife."

"Always after new knife since use knife regular. Reckon another hunt or two shall wish new Bowie, cutting up that boar was tough on blade." Dan nods.

emap
emap
237 Followers