Longwood Third Hunt

Story Info
Missing hunters, bag of greenbacks, and bad soldiers.
34.1k words
4.78
9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Posting this complete since the previous series took so long to be accepted. If'n you got short attention span apologies on the length. ;)

**

Am bouncing with cooing Balik on hip. Our house is done and we are fitting to move in. Bonita is bouncing along with though Sashi in basket. The dress I bought is sundress and big hit with town. Course has downside, no feed Balik with it on, no open enough at top to pull down. Make Dan laugh when go to feed Balik with on.

Balik is also getting more active, still no crawl but work on and warrant be soon that manage. Sashi is showing signs of being active though still just reach, little kick. Is right proper and so nice to see. Bonita is happy with Sashi, says will be tall as her, Chad is two flat hands under Dan so reckon she in the right on Sashi.

Course also not so nice since the man just little taller left two days ago. They finish house and need get back for another job. He seemed to want to stay but has contract, warrant he may come to stay soon as contract up. No blame, is nice to have someone my size. Then we are going in to the house and look about eyes wide at the splendor.

First room is sitting room, for meeting folks if they stop by the house. Got a nice long chair for many, Dan call sofa. Aside that some regular chair, all dark stain. Even have a little rug on floor with little table atop to set drink of whatever sort. Like as not water since we no have drink in house with three injun stay.

Through door we have hallway and stairs up, got a second floor. Course also door afore stairs on right, this is office according to Dan. Have a desk in there to hold papers and a gun rack behind, where my Winchester shall go. Have hook on wall in here where belts shall go so we always have around. Even my belt, I shall wear until go to be whore at night.

Other side have a door, this is dining room, bounce more at this. Never had me a dining room afore and nice to have. Table is big and dark, with mess of chairs around. Got a china set with the red china inside. Also have weird little cabinet that open out to hold a big platter, in case we load plate in kitchen and bring out.

Past this we have kitchen and all beam at this. Have me own kitchen and is lovely, even have pantry. Big old stove right there, with a nice big table, set little low for short me though Bonita can use easy. We checked when arrive and have indoor pump for water, along with sink for dishes, even an icebox.

Right floored me when found out, though make sense, Amanda and Chun get ice machine. Even get soon, they order with share on bounties we collect. Even got fifty dollar out of bank that was robbed out of first gang we found. Went and got some ten Apache volunteers to work machine and deliver ice, got us all hug for this.

Seem Apache getting big bored with naught to do but sit around, hunt, and eat. Did have couple marshal come to town and collect couple Apache. Have gang to run down and wanted assist along with trackers. Book store arrive any day now and gun store being built along with bank. Got as Cucaracha suggested, bars all over so little like have cell for banker.

"Janet come on out front." Look at Bonita and get shrug so shrug and go on out front, we had been admiring kitchen. "Since married you and not have house I not done this yet."

Dan reaches down and picks up so am held like babe. Big smile since is fun and Dan do on occasion. Then he carry me in our house and well this is great. We go in hallway and past stairs to door on left. This door open at least so we go in and get dropped on bed. Giggling since fun and then look about and smile.

Room has two dresser for our cloth and what other we want in here. Got two table next to head of bed, to hold lanterns, that are sitting there. Everything is dark aside the blanket, Dan call comforter. This is a nice red though no call to have red Dan pick it out. Underneath we have the blue silk sheets that I had ordered when we first got to town.

"Dan why two lanterns?"

"Case one of us decide to read in bed, can not bother the other with light. Also in case I get up and want light." Giggle since there is two window in room.

"Make sense would suppose. Though Dan not mind well, always leave me to get up and see to things first."

Chad and Bonita pass in hallway with Bonita giggling, Chad do same to her. They not come in here and not go upstairs so plum confused. Not been in house afore today so hop up and follow with Dan behind. There is second bedroom on first floor, also notice door has sign, say deputy on so giggle and look in, same as our bedroom aside the comforter color.

Bonita wishes to have blue comforter so they got the blue. Sheets under same blue silk as we got so little blend but not bad. The comforter is a lighter blue so different than sheets.

"Our door has a sign on as well, says sheriff. Course have two sign on ours, sheriff then little under has Cherokee Janet." Look up at Dan and giggle.

"Wonder if will stay there if we leave." Dan snorts then shrugs.

"No idea, not that care no plan on leaving." Nod and smile up at my wonderful handsome husband.

"Reckon we got all we want right here. Also close enough can get bounty handed over in a fashion." Dan snorts then occurs no Balik so look at Bonita. "Where is Balik?"

"Left Balik and Sashi in kitchen on floor. Extra blanket in basket so set both on and leave, Balik no mind he has new thing to look." Nod and smile.

"Never have kitchen so find wish to be right with Balik. Reckon we can do supper together to celebrate new house and our own kitchen?" Bonita nods and beams with me, Chad and Dan snort.

"Our wives are weird." Dan says so swat him, Chad is agreeing so Bonita swat him.

"Course I'm not so happy with all of the heaters, reckon I'll do most of the wood chopping." Well so now I am plum confused so look up at Dan and poke, he look and snorts.

"Chad is talking about the little stoves, got one in the office, the sitting room, and the dining room. Also got one in the bedrooms, gets cold here in winter so was figured to be proper. Don't need sheriff and deputy being sick more than can avoid."

Dan point so look and there is little stove tucked to one side away from wall a short distance. Move closer to see better and honest, looks just like the round stove we found in that house last hunt. Course lot smaller, this one not meant to cook with, just there to fill with wood and heat up room. Bonita open and we look in to see is rather small, not see how can fit chopped wood in.

"No chopping involved on those, we get bags of wood shavings and chips. Simple to do, put some in there then take a chip and put a little lantern oil on, toss in, then light with match. Close it up and burn for a nice long spell." Bonita look at me so look back then we both look at Dan.

"You have had these?" Dan shakes his head.

"Not me, the marshal office had them in so asked after and got a demonstration, even got to load it since he had not yet, wasn't that cold at time but fixing to be. Said can put a metal cup atop and keep coffee hot but no leave for long or burn hand." Bonita snorts.

"Can put coffee pot atop and leave so long as no fool knocks it over." Chad sighs and tosses up his hands.

"I not see the glass and you never mention. Asides that was afore Balik decide to come out." Remind on one thing so look over at Dan.

"Reminds on one thing, where is Balik to sleep?" Dan points up with a smile.

"Has own bedroom, Sashi as well. Sound travel fairly well in here so reckon best to kiss during your moans but no worry on not hearing either need feeding." Not like this so much, in saloon no matter much since either whoring with the rest or all asleep when Dan comes to me as husband, here though.

"Tribe is same as this so no problem." Bonita says with shrug, not look so happy either but what we have.

"Wish they made so sound no travel so good, in babe case good but otherwise." Bonita nods and shrugs.

"Not reckon men care and they ones build." Nod and look out window at snow and outhouse, added one right behind the house.

"Reckon about lunch time, do we got something to make or go visit the neighbors?" Bonita snorts and grins.

"Neighbors, need to pick up meat as well. Reckon on doing up a roast first time in our house or steaks?" Look over at Dan and grin.

"Snake stew." Dan rolls his eyes and collects me to him.

"Reckon a roast works, can use what is left for sandwich tomorrow. Come on let's go visit the neighbors." Giggling a bit while we go and collect Balik and Sashi, also get basket for Balik.

Sit a spell to eat and Balik no sit on own yet so need basket. Asides that be hard to hold him to a hip along with eat. So we mosey on across the street and in to the eatery to find rather full. Little shocking but they have good vittles and many come to town. Also have new people living here for the bank, and book store.

Heck have new people anyway, people have decided to just move here. Nice in a way though also not since not that many jobs for them. Well had two that will work with Chun and Amanda at their eatery. Amanda finally figured it out, pies, hand and regular along with ice cream and cakes. Some candies but not much to not compete with Andrew.

Couple small farms as well so good in have more of what they grow, which is taters and corn. No newspaper man as of yet, have advertised just not had one come to town. Rest though is a little worrying, Andrew may hire on a man to mind gun store. Just if they no find job or farm Dan and me may have to shoot down or get judge.

Fen comes over with smile and takes us to our table. Turn red since do enjoy Dan in here behind the little wall. Seem the whole town know every time we do. In this case I find myself wishing the town took an injun stance on rolls. Not my business and not know it happen. Which is not true but the warrior never discuss rolls in front of us gals, which the round eye men do.

We get seated and a thought comes, suppose we have judge. Well so I can ask Dan since he knows everything and asks our mayor anyway. Mr. Johnson was elected, not a man stood up against so was little choice, not that there was anyone else to elect. Good man and gives him something else to do aside sit in dentistry and wait for a customer.

"Dan, can we hire a judge?" Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"Sorry no Janet, need to have a town hall first and not enough of a populace for that." Just stare at Dan, he taken to talking big words I no know. "Means not enough folk living here." Get that and don't get that so may as well ask.

"Just a building Dan, nothing against just putting one up not even need a town for it." Dan looks at me a moment then chuckles.

"Well no is a government building and there are rules on it. Doc and I looked it up since we are getting new people and not enough jobs for them. Hired Bipin, he can stay in our house since deputy but elected to stay in his teepee. Reckon will get food out of here or saloon anyway." Nod since figured same, he make his own vittles or share with tribe when do dance.

"So what else can we do?" Dan sighs and shrugs.

"Reckon can hire one more deputy, just have three and sheriff. Unless bounty come along and need to take Bipin we would leave two in town." Bonita looks up.

"We get next bounty hunt." Dan looks at me so nod and he snorts.

"Reckon that is fair, unless they ask for us special though Chad does know how." Chad and I nod, been teaching him for long spell, he even can do hunt though not so often does.

"There is one thing, if have another lost Apache Chad and Bonita come along." Dan frowns at that.

"Shoot, can't be leaving Bipin alone with no pistol and needing to collect them."

Pause here since Fen come back with our meals. Nice since he always know what we want, helps we just order the assorted plate. Got something new today, little rolled up thing that look like a really big rolled tobacco. So hold it up and look up at Fen to get grin.

"That is egg roll, company we order rice from getting better assortment. Rice flour being what we needed to do that so now we have egg roll. Is filled with rice and little meat quite tasty." Smile up at Fen.

"Still would like go San Francisco with Chun."

Fen snorts and shakes his head, Chun and I shared the conversation so got laugh and told no go. Also leaves us to eat so we fall to on the vittles and is all good. Find the egg roll is good like said and can dip in sweet and sour sauce. We just see to on the vittles a short spell.

"Not real sure who to hire on as another deputy. The new people are nice enough but we don't know them and hiring one on as deputy means he isn't trusted for a bit." Reckon Dan has the right of it, though there is one person we can ask.

"Andrew, if make clear he stay in town always then he will hire on and hire a man or two for the store and gun store. Elan and Claire can mind those with the new." Dan nods and smiles.

"That would work, though I reckon we don't have to take Chad and Bonita to find lost Apache."

"The Apache like Bonita better." Bonita snorts.

"They know I won't just up and shoot them. Many are not sure on you though there is a problem, we have two babes." Have to allow as that is a problem.

"Sarah said she would come along so can mind if find a need to shoot. Though reckon I not so happy on taking them along on a hunt. Can take wagon and better for the babe but move slow and bouncy so never sleep and scream."

"Why not set up the wrap that the Apache women do to head for the store with babe?" Look up at Dan and shake head.

"Great when not chasing after someone, asides if Apache just up and go for far train we pass through farm and the farmer may decide to shoot sergeant along or no. Usual wrap have babe in front so can feed if have need."

"We can stay and mind Longwood on those like did when Sashi was getting fit to come on out." Chad says and Bonita nods.

"Not as fun but reckon is in the right of it. You are the tracker and one the captain wants to chase after." Nod and sigh.

"Reckon so, and honest Bonita think we should fit you with a badge. You can shoot and reckon allowed pistol. Not like am getting paid aside from Sally when whore. Can sit in office while Chad minds the train with Bipin to handle the slip of paper for drop off pistol." Bonita shrugs then we look at Dan.

"Reckon that is in the right, not mind anyone oppose neither. Chad can take you over to the office and affix a badge to the vest you can pick up from Dolly." Bonita nods and smiles then looks at me.

"Reckon you can recall what the look of a roast is?" Just look at Bonita until she is giggling then join in.

Not the one that get confused neither, Bonita been learning with though she know plenty of injun vittles. Bartholomew had steaks sitting out, great big ones that Bonita thought was roast. Rather on the close side honest but not right so we all have good laugh. Balik decide is hungry so pull him out and get to work my dress up.

Dan is watching and chuckling along, needed to pull belt off and half stand. About the time am sitting again Sashi decide the same so Bonita pulling her out. Easier time for her, wearing proper women wear so button up shirt. Dan is nice enough to feed me while I feed Balik, Chad does same after kick him.

Once we all finish with the feeding and wearing everything right, we pay Fen and exit. Chad and Bonita head for the saloon, Dolly still not have place but on way. Sally finally took pity and order building for her. Dolly been too busy doing up clothes, aside my new leather she been doing up pants for men and plenty of dresses.

Then we are going in to Barthlomew's shop and get to stop in awe. He has a cow strung up and cutting away. Well not exactly a cow, plenty gone already but was a cow and he move fast. Like me with a coney I reckon also brings up a thought.

"Bartholomew would you hire on a helper?" He snorts and beckons me over.

"Grab up the long knife laying there you can help, know you can." Set Balik down then go on over and pull up the long knife.

"Did not mean me, we got new people and not all have a job." He looks over at me and shrugs.

"Could use hand when cutting up a cow otherwise though this is easy work. Here now, see that big hunk of meat, cut that out and watch the ribs, cutting them out and shorten so have more for Isaac to do with his sauce."

See the meat he mean and the ribs right behind. Work the knife in and bring it down keeping close to rib. Short spell later have cut out the meat and getting beamed at.

"Janet you know you should come in and do this not me." Snort and shake my head.

"Long practice with coney, deer, and pig. Honest you know cow not me."

"What brings you in today?"

"We are after a roast so Bonita can do our first home supper together, make sandwich tomorrow. I'll bring you one." Earns me a smile.

"Sounds good, may as well take the one you just cut off, unless you want one with bone." Look at the roast and while good meat little small.

"Reckon if have another to take with we will." Earns me a snort then we are rotating around cow to get at other side.

"Got you one right here, fresh meat and looks good. Honest was half thinking give to Isaac and do up like the ribs." Just look at the meat a short spell and nod.

'Reckon be a better use than roast and sandwich tomorrow. Shall take a bone in roast and even keep on helping. Reckon you should hire on a man, can leave him to mind the store while you cut."

Bartholomew snorts then shrugs so we get right on to cutting. Takes a while, we change knife a time or three but we get down to the bits there ain't no call for here. Just look at what is left a spell then start cutting the meat off small.

'What are you doing?"

"Well I reckon can use the bits here for stew. I know you sell the smaller cuts so folk can do the same. Not see why you no sell stew meat cut small." Dan snorts and Bartholomew sighs then helps.

"Reckon you are in the right on this, course I got some cutting to do still, ribs are mostly whole. Need cut out the center bone as well." Nod then notice the cow tongue sitting off on the side.

"You no leave tongue for predator?"

"Isaac asked for it, says it makes for a good stock if you boil the tongue for a good long while. Swore he would toss out after for whatever wants to have."

"Well so long as the predators can have, and he has shown stock though never that one." Bartholomew snorts.

"Not so happy to hear on that either though he explain, uses for the sauce and since winter can store for a good long while what he not use." Nod then a question boils on up in my noggin.

"What he use for the sauce afore?"

"Well ask the same, said he would make stock using the ankle bone and bit of meat. I knew of that stock so no surprise though the tongue was a new. He swear taste better in the sauce so well I'm trying to forget, he said do up ribs tomorrow."

"Reckon nobody making supper tomorrow at our house." Couple of snorts to that.

We finished up the cutting so get to picking out a roast for us. As it happen we get two roast, one with bone and one without. Rump roast is good for sandwich if you slow cook so we shall do that and have good sandwich tomorrow. Also a little late when we finish so Bonita waiting with frown since will have vittles late.

Leave our husbands to mind our babes and dash into kitchen to ponder what to make. We got taters so can do those, but how to do them. Bonita open up drawer and pull out tool, we laugh at look since just like a twisty river. Does give idea, mashed taters were a pretty good eat so we get roast going and get pot with tater cut up ready.

Cook fast so no do yet, then we get to work on making biscuits. Once those are done we get on pan then get to wait. Oven only have room for one thing at time. Get taters going after spell then get to go feed our babes. Also got to warm enough so took off coat. Dan did up the heater in dining room so warm enough in there just pull off dress.

emap
emap
237 Followers
123456...9