Look At My Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
He's further transformed into she.
2.4k words
4.38
77.8k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers

John took my hand and led me to the bedroom. My heads pounding was replaced by my heart as we walked through the door. John lead me too the edge of the bed and turned me to face him. He leaned in and began to kiss me deeply and my body seemed to respond as if it were on automatic pilot. I loved the kiss, I felt the passion... I did not want it to end.

Johns hand began to work their magic over my body. Slowly caressing each and every inch. But I was focused on the kiss. It was magical. My... her... no my pussy began to tingle as I could feel the moisture build. I reached down to find Johns erection again and released it from his boxers. I stored it softly as he kneaded my breasts slightly pinching my erect nipples. WOW.. What an intense amount of pleasure.

John worked his hands down to the edge of my nightgown and began to raise it slowly up my body and to our lips. I did not want to break the kiss. I reminded myself that there was more to come, so I removed my lips from his only long enough to allow the satin material to pass over my head and re-locked our lips immediately.

Johns hands were now working on her... my naked flesh. He felt powerful. I continued to work his cock in my hands as he moved me onto the bed. Johns mouth left mine reluctantly as it began to explore my neck... shoulders... and then...

"Oh...mmmmm"

His hot lips found my nipple. The heat from his lips and the pressure from his teeth were amazing. I felt a tingle race from my toes. John worked his mouth to the other nipple.

"Aahhhh...eemmmm"

The pleasure was unlike anything I felt before. My mind began to cloud as I let the pleasure overcome me. I was in a sexual trance...

BRRRRRINGGGGG!!!... BRRRRRIIIINGGGGG!

"The phone... no don't stop... it's Saturday... let it ring..."

John broke his release of my nipple and flopped to the other side of the bed to answer the phone. I lay there naked not realizing where I was and began to feel very venerable. I was sad that he answered the phone, but knew I was guilty of doing the same to my wife.

"Guys are jerks"

John put the receiver up to his ear and whipped me a stare. "Shit" I thought... I said that out loud.

" This is John...yup...no!... well fix it...I can't... no I can't...fine... I'll be there in an hour"

John returned the phone to the base and rolled over to face me. I found myself reaching for the covers and pulled them up to protect me. John looked angry and upset.

"I have to go to work... there is a problem and I have to fix it.."

Well that sounded way too familiar. I looked at him and shrugged thinking that I did not want this to end. John kissed my forehead and jumped up out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"Sorry Laura, I'll make it up to you tonight"

Laura... so that's my name.

"Your damn straight"

I needed for this to finish. I wanted it to, but not just for the intercourse. I liked the foreplay. No... I loved the foreplay. So that is why it is so important. I'll file this away for future reference.

I reached over to grab my nighty and pulled it back over my head. I scanned the room to get a clearer picture of where I was. This is a really nice room, I thought. Must have some money?

I left the bedroom and worked my way into the kitchen. Poured another cup of coffee ans I heard the shower turn on. Nice house I thought again... really nice house.

My hands began to tremble as I put the edge of the cup to my lips. I sat down as my head began to swim.

Must have had a hard night last night? I looked around and saw a purse on the counter. I stood and walked to it still feeling very uneasy... as if I was missing something.

"Medication"... I thought.. She must be on medication. That would explain the way I was feeling. I opened the purse and under the wallet I saw what I needed. Cigarettes. Laura smokes. I don't smoke, I despise it but she smokes. This must be a craving. I looked at the clock and. It was now 10:05 am. No wonder I feel like shit, this must be a craving.

I pulled the pack out and flipped the top of the box open. I pulled out a cigarette and placed it between my lips. I felt like a teenager not really knowing what to do, but had seen others do it a million times. I found the lighter and flicked the end to produce a flame. I raised the flame to the end of the cigarette and sucked in softly. I fully anticipated choking as I felt the smoke fill my lungs, but I didn't choke. Instead it felt good and I let the smoke out with a puff. I took a drag again and began to feel better.

Smoking this cigarette in this body was exciting. It actually began to make me horny. It also brought me back to what had just happened. What I just missed because of a phone.

I heard the water shut off, and I began to think of John again. As I took another drag on the cigarette, I found my free hand making its way to my pussy. I began to finger myself slowly. I moved over to the kitchen chair and sat down. I raised one leg onto the table and began to play with myself again. I took another drag of the cigarette.

I kept this up as I felt the wave building up in me. Cigarette, fingers...fingers, cigarette. I felt it building... building...

"Laura..."

John entered the kitchen in a rush.

"I thought we agreed that you would smoke outside.."

He took the cigarette from my lips and ran it under the faucet and threw it in the trash. He turned back and saw my fingers buried deep in my pussy.

"Sorry about the work thing... but I thought I told you I would take care of you tonight... did you need to.."

I cut him off with a stare and removed my fingers.

"Take care of me... take care of me!"

John looked at me as a father would look at a child...

"I'm sorry, that didn't come out right... it's just that... well you know... it's that project I've been working on the last six months... it's falling through and we have a conference call with the Japanese company... and they work on weekends... I'm sorry, I'm late and I need to be there"

Wow, the power I have was incredible. I've been in his shoes and I don't like it. I made him squirm with just a few little words. I will get it tonight, I can wait, but I better not send him off to work feeling like this. Besides, it will give me time to figure out where and who I am.

"I'm sorry too, John, you just felt so good, I didn't want it to end"

John leaned over to kiss my head again.

"Me either Laura, it's just really important...I'll call you later... Love you"

John rushed through a door in the back of the kitchen and was gone. I heard the sound of a garage door opening and realized that the door must lead to the garage. The sound of the garage door sounded again as it closed. I was alone to explore.

I went back to the bedroom and over to the closet door. Just as I had expected, a full length mirror. I opened the door so the mirror faced the bedroom and walked in front to see my... her reflection. She is beautiful. She...I have dark blue eyes that seem to sparkle, and long blonde hair. In relation to the door I must be about 5'6". I spin around to see the rest... nice firm body, nice ass, and wow, look at my tits!

I raise the nighty up over my head examining my now naked body. I allow my hands to caress my tits, lowering them over my flat stomach, over my nicely trimmed bush.

"I am amazing...I am hot... this is going to be great!"

But for how long? Is this still a dream?

I flip on the TV and scan for the weather channel. They have the date and have local information so I will know when and where I am. At home the weather channel is on 34 so instinctively these are the numbers I punch in. The TV flips to that channel and there is the Weather Channel just going to commercial.

"Huh?"

Same channel as at my house... coincidence? The commercial break allow me time to look at myself in the mirror again. I look oddly familiar as I stare into my eyes. I will come to me... I hope. The Weather Channel comes off of commercial and I see the date. June 1, 2003.

"2003!, that is 6 months ago... that is..6 months ago... my anniversary"

Then it hit me like a piano from a 5th floor window. I know where I know me... Laura from...and John... I had seen him too...

My wife was so mad at me because of Laura. On our anniversary we had stopped to buy some more champagne to continue our celebration and in the wine store I had seen Laura. I stared at her thinking she was the most beautiful and perfect woman I had ever seen up close. As I stared, John walked up behind her and put his hand on the small of her back. I felt jealous and guess that my facial expressions must have shown this because my wife looked at me and stormed out of the store. We fought all of the way home, and for the next week. I never had been more miserable.

I wonder if I will get the chance to change that. Don't go to that store today.

"This is great... I hope its not a dream"

I closed the closet door and walked over to the bed.

"Time to play"

I lay back on the bed and put my fingers back on my pussy... I work it slowly. I use my free hand to play with my nipples pinching lightly all the while thinking of my time earlier with John.

There is that wave again...my body stiffens and the orgasm shoots through my body...

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I cried out.

The pleasure began to subside slowly as I caught my breath...

"Wow"

My figure still set on my pussy and I continued to slowly move among the folds of skin. I began to feel pleaser again and began to work them harder this time letting one and then to slip in to the hot wet hole. I moved them faster and faster and...

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

The pleasure was much more intense ths time as I found myself pulling at the sheets of the bed. Multiple orgasms...what a great invention I thought. I continued to touch myself. Three? Can I go for number three?

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang and there was a rapping at the door that soon followed. I leaped from the bed and found my robe. I pushed through the house as if it was on fire to get to the door. Who could this be? Am I ready for someone new?

I reached the door and looked through the peephole. There was a beautiful woman on the other side of the door getting ready to hit the bell again.

Ding Dong!

I opened the door slowly and the blonde pushed her way past me and into the house.

"Laura... geeze... what were you doing... still in bed... I thought we were supposed to go shopping today at 11:00? Is this anyway to treat your little sister?"

Sister, that makes sense. She is as pretty as me. Looks like me a little too.

"Hi, err... uuhhh.. Sorry... John just left for work and I... uhh... lost rack of time..."

"Well then just call me and say... sorry Jane... running late..."

Jane, so that's her name. Well that will save some embarrassment later not knowing Laura's sisters name.

"Sorry Jane... I'll get ready fast. Just get yourself some coffee and I'll be right out"

"Smells like smoke in here... and... did I just miss something? Did John let you smoke in the house?"

"No.. He was mad, I just... err.. You know... hey... where are we going shopping?

"Your kidding right? You wanted to go to that boutique with the sexy outfits but were afraid to go alone, and now you want to know where we are going?'..." are you feeling OK?"

'Yah.. I'm fine...I'll be out in a minute..."

I found the bathroom and splashed water on my face again. I better be careful what I say and do until I get a handle of what is going on. I quickly jumped into the shower careful as to not to get my hair wet. I'll tackle hair styling when I have more time. I dried off and found an outfit in the closet that met the level of fashion that Jane was wearing and quickly dressed, remembering my bra and thong.

I looked into the mirror and realized I needed make-up.

"Jane... can you help me with my makeup. It was a hard night last night and I'm not sure my hands would be too steady?"

Jane entered the bathroom with a smile.

"Just like when you were in college and you didn't want mom and dad to know you were drinking the night before... huh?"

" just like old times Jane...thanks"

I watched as Jane put makeup on my face. Not much at all. A little eyeliner, little eyeshadow, powder and blush and some lipgloss.

"Just like you would have done...how's that?

"Perfect... shall we go?"

We walked out of the bedroom and through the living room to the front door.

"I'll drive... now lets go have some fun getting you all sexy..."

Jane pushed past me and out the door to her car. I followed and got in the passenger side and buckled up.

"Let's have some fun"... "thanks for your help this morning" "What are little sisters for..."

Jane smiles and winked and we drove away.

To be continued...

yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers