Look At My Tits Ch. 07

Story Info
Laura can't control her sexual needs.
2.9k words
4.6
47.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers

Well...after a long pause I decided to "finish" this story. As ususal, the ending will be left open. With an overwhelming demand for more, I will continue. If not... thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I liked finally putting it to paper. Comments are always appreciated...

I walked to the car and got in the passenger side as I waited for Russell. I couldn't help wonder if all of the rumors were true, but let's not get ahead of myself... I remember too well what happened with the lawn guy, and this is John's friend.

I wasn't but a minute and Russell appeared from the blackened door of the strip club. He quickly put on his sunglasses. Guess that is experience for you. I reached into my bag and grabbed my sunglasses as well...better for staring. Russell loads his rather large muscular frame into the car and takes the keys...

"I've been dying to drive this car Laura... thanks! John would never let me. A guy thing I guess" Russell started the car and moved to the exit of the lot..."Where to Mrs Summers?"

"Somewhere where there is a bar...I need a drink... and food, you pick".. I flashed a wicked grin and touched his thigh... running my hand from below the knee towards his manhood. As I got close I felt the tip of the head of his cock placed down his pant leg. I guess his is big... and semi erect, this may be easy. I quickly moved my hand away and flashed that grin again.

Russell shifted in his seat..." well ...um...pizza?...is that ok?..."

"Sure Russell, but I could order pizza in....any other suggestion?" I smiled again trying to show a little interest, but mainly doing my best to flirt.

"Well, maybe we could get a pizza and some beer and sit by the pool. I took the rest of the day off. I have to get my wife from the airport tonight at 7 and I was hoping to get a workout in... maybe we could use your gym or swim laps after the pie?"

"Pizza and exercise... too funny, and beer no less, sounds like a date... take me home Russ!" a reached over and repeated the hand slide on his leg making sure I made the in adverted contact with his penis. Russ shifted in his seat again and hit the accelerator and away we went.

My cell rang and as I refilled through my purse I grabbed the cigarettes out and placed them on the console. Russ grabbed the pack and lit one and passed it to me. He then lit one for himself and took a long drag. "Thanks Laura, my wife hates smoking, so I guess I better take advantage of the situation... can I grab a shower at your place before I pick her up? You know... to get the evidence off me..."

"A shower will defiantly be in order to get the evidence off of you...and the everything else too..." my voice trailed off as I found the phone. It was Jane and before Russ could respond I opened the phone " hey sis... what's up?"

"Laura... hey... we are all booked"

"All booked... what do you mean?"

"Our cruise... damn girl, what wrong with you... next week, one week, big ship out of NYC... you me and a mini-suite.... sun... fun... and rum...ok well that doesn't rhyme, but you know what I mean... limo picks us up at your house at 11 am and we set sail at 4pm... get packing!"

"Oh sorry... yah... duh... awesome, sounds great Jane, how about a little shopping tonight say 7ish... some pina coladas to get is ready...?"

"It's a date... I'll pick you up...."

"Cool, well that will be my second date today..." I slid my hand on Russell's leg again, and again making contact with his cock...

"Jane interrupted my moment of flirting "second date... what... huh...? what are you talking about?"

"Jane...hey...shhhhcrshh..sorry bad cell, I'll fill you in tonight" and with that I flipped the phone shut.

I smiled at Russell and took a drag from my cigarette, he did the same and we rode in silence for the final few minutes as we pulled into my driveway.

Russell spoke first..."damn Laura...we should have ordered the pizza while we drove"

"No problem Russ, we'll make due... I know we have the alcohol, maybe we should just have a liquid lunch... are you up for that?"

"Sure Laura, I'm up for that..."

With that if jumped out of the car and Russell did the same. I walked around to his side of the car and pulled the sunglasses down to the end of my nose and looked right at his crotch. "Look's like your almost up for anything...." I smiled , pushed the glasses up and walked to the front door.

Once inside I turned and asked "Hey... do you have shorts to work out in?"

"No... damn, didn't even think of that... well I guess we skip the pizza and the workout huh, or hey, can I borrow a pair from John?"

"Sure... "and I disappeared into the bedroom. I began opening drawers until I found a pile of workout cloths. Then I saw a pile of boxers. I grabbed a pair of boxers and pulled the buttons off as to make it near impossible to keep that area closed. I hoped this would speed the process to the fucking.

I popped out of the bedroom and tossed the boxers to Russell. " Sorry Russ, John must have taken his stuff to Japan, and the rest must be at the cleaners. I did find these though. You change out here, and I'll be right out.

I rushed back into the bedroom and found a loose fitting pair of shorts and a white tank top. I removed my panties and placed these on and rushed back out into the living room. Russell must have been giving some thought to not wearing the short as he was just pulling them up as I entered.

"Nice ass Russell..." Russell turned around quickly and his cock popped out of the hole in the shorts...' And nice uhhh...." Russell grabbed the hole and pushed his member back in.

"These might not work Laura..." He managed a chuckle, but seemed concerned.

"Russell, come on, I've just seen it, and it's not like I have never seen a penis before, but if it makes you more comfortable... " I grabbed the bottom of my tank and pulled it up and flashed Russell..."now we are even!"

With that I pushed past him and made my way to the bar. "Tequila shots first and then beer... sound like a plan?"

Without waiting for confirmation I pours 2 shots and downed one... I handed one to Russell and poured a second. Russell had to remove his hand from the boxer hole and his cock popped out again. He drank his shot and replaced his hand over the hole... we both giggled and I refilled his shot glass..."A few more of these and you will forget about that hole... now one more and then grab some beers and I'll meet you in the gym"

We clinked classes, again Russell's cock came out but this time a little larger. We downed the shots and Russell was slow to put his hand back to cover the hole. I took his cock in hand and pushed it back in the hole for Russell. "Look's like you are almost up for anything" Russell smiled, I smiled back.."Does this mean I need to flash you again?"

"Couldn't hurt..." Russell then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up and placed it back down real fast..." Nice ummm..." he stammered.

"Alright now... even?... now get a few beers and meet me in the gym"

I ran in the gym and cranked the heat... I also got the sauna steam going full blast. I jumped on the treadmill and began working up a sweat. Russell soon entered. He placed the beers in the mini fridge and opened two. He put one in the treadmill cup holder and took a long drink from his. With that again his cock popped out and he made no attempt to replace it. He took another long drink and laid on the bench and began lifting the weight.

I looked over at him and he returned the look. Slowly glancing at his cock, I watched it grow. Russell began getting focused on the weight again, but as he lifted his cock got bigger. Now nearly fully erect, Russell struggled with his final rep and replaced the weights. His penis was huge and thick. Probably 9 or 10 inches. I continued to stare and Russell caught my eye.

"Sorry about this Laura... I am a little embarrassed..."

"Russell... oh ...hey... no I am sorry...I didn't mean to stare... it's just well, with john gone... no um.... damn your big!"

Russell laughed and tried to replace his erect cock back in the shorts. This just created a tent effect. "Laura... I don't think this will work...I'll just shower and leave.."

"No Russ... it's OK... let's just get in the sauna and gather our thoughts, just wrap a towel around you, I'll do the same... and we can figure this out...ok?"

"Sure Laura... I'm up for anything... right?" We laughed again and I stepped into the sauna. I removed my cloths and wrapped a towel around me. Russell removed his shorts outside and wrapped a towel around him as well and entered the sauna. The steam made it hard to see but I felt something cold hit my leg. Russell had brought in 2 beers and was offering me one.

"Thanks... sorry about the shorts..."

"It's ok... sorry about..."

"Russell...hey... we are adults.... nothing happened... we are cool right?..."

"Right" we clicked bottles and took long sips.

"Russ... hey if you wanna work out, I'll stay in here... just let me know when your done...ok? ' "You sure? I don't want to put you out..."

"Please Russ... it's a sauna...put out... come on..."

"OK" with that Russell opened the door and stepped out. He removed his towel and took his place on the bench this time totally naked. I moved closer to the door and peaked trough the steamed glass. I cracked the door and yelled out "Hey Russ, I am going to take my towel off so give me a heads up if you are coming back in..."

"Will do Laura, I took mine off too, so same rule apply"

"I see that..." and with that I closed the door.

The weights had the same effect as before and Russell's cock grew again. This time between sets he stroked it a little. The sight was creating that stir again and I knew I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. Russell polished off the remainder of his beer and lowered his body back on the bench. His cock stood straight up and he placed his hand on it. Russell was looking at the steam room door and stroking his cock. I didn't know if he could see me through the steam but I spread my legs and began touching myself. His strokes got faster and then it seemed as if we locked eyes. He removed his hand and placed it on the bar and began lifting again. This was the time.

I quickly stepped out of the sauna. Russell hearing the door open and the bar crashed down on his chest as he looked at me. I walked over to him and he scanned my naked body.

"Need a spot?"

Russell struggled to get the bar off his chest as I threw a leg over his body and positioned my pussy over his engorged cock.

I placed my hands on the bar and put weight on in pushing it down too his chest. Russell struggled with the added weight.

"Need a spot?"

All Russell could manage was a nod as the weight remained on his chest. "Sure thing Russ..." and I lowered my now dripping pussy over his cock. The head pushed past my pussy lips and I slid down his pole. In doing so releasing the extra weight on the bar. Russell replaced the weight in the rack and placed his hands on my hips.

I was now his exercise and he lifted and lowered my hips and I slid up and down his shaft. The extra length and girth of Russell's cock stretched my... uh Laura's pussy to the limits and it felt incredible. The first of many orgasms began to rock my body. I began bucking wildly riding him for all he was worth.

Russell remained quiet through all this as I moaned with pleasure. The second orgasm crashed over followed by the third and then the forth. Russell then removed me from him. Standing in front of him he turned me and bent me over, entering me in one movement. Russell's strong hands were in control now as he slammed his balls against my ass doggy style. He removed his cock and replaced it with his finger burying it deep in me. Number 5 was followed by 6 as the intensity of each increased. Russell replaced his cock in my spasming pussy.

Suddenly a new sensation began. Through my orgasmic haze I felt Russell's pussy juiced covered finger slipping past my asshole. He just pushed his lubed finger in up to the knuckle. The feeling of being double penetrated created yet another orgasm. Russ worked his cock in and out of my pussy and his finger in and out of my ass in a mind blowing concert with each other and now the orgasms small and big were coming so fast I lost count.

Russell removed his cock again. I assumed to re-lubricate his finger, but the head of his cock rested against my asshole. The first words since this began were now uttered by me...

"Uh Russ... I don't know...um..."

"Shhhhhhhh" was all he said as he very slowly pushed past the outer ring of my ass. It felt like a champagne cork was popped and there was a little pain.

My "Arrrghhhh" of pain was silenced by his.."shhhhhhhh baby....shhhhhhhhhhh"

Russell then began his assault on my ass with the expertise of a fine surgeon. He pushed in slowly allowing me to get used to his size. Then slowly in and out in ...and out his hands on my hips pulling me into him...in and out...

The pain slowly changed to pleasure and I began to push back against him. Russell sensing this picked up the pace ad soon I felt his balls slapping my pussy.

"Take it bitch... take my seed...take it you little whore!"

The words should have offended but seemed appropriate for the time.

"Fuck my ass...." was all I could reply "Fuck me hard!!!!!......" and with the words hard the most powerful orgasm of my short Laura life took over my body like a tidal wave...."aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!' was all I could muster..."AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!'... and I bit my lip........ "HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!' ans I felt his cum come rushing into my ass.

Russell managed a grunt as he pulled my hair and I raised my head up to him. I turned my head towards his and his lips met mine pushing his tongue in my mouth. He removed his cock from my ass and I felt his cum slide out. He spun me continuing the tongue assault.

Russell broke our embrace and we stood looking at each other. The silence was painful.

I spoke first. "Russ... wow... that was incredible... I...um.. Wow!'

He smiled and shook his head in agreement. "Uh Laura... sorry about the word... it just..

"It just was perfect....this was perfect.... and now it is a memory we can share, and no one is to know the better.... right?

"Sure Laura...this was a special thing... I should feel guilty, but I don't. I still love my wife and I uh..."

"And it will be our little secret. Now shower up and get your wife. It's nearly 5pm and I need to shower before my sister gets here.... our secret...Russ...our secret..."

I kissed him on the cheek this time and said it again..."our secret" Russell smiled a confirming smile and disappeared into the locker room. I opened the door as he stepped into the shower... "I'll be in the other shower. If you finish first just go ahead, I know you need to leave... thanks Russ... and hey nice....." with that I laughed and closed the door... he laughed too and I stepped into the other shower.

I could hear Russ leave and he didn't offer a goodbye. I finished the shower and dressed for the outing with Jane. Still 45 minutes till she gets here. I smokes a quick cigarette and sat in the big recliner. I have to remember to smoke these things. What a difference in mood. I either have to quit them for her or remember to smoke them...

With that thought and all of the "exercise" with Russ and the warmth of that shower exhaustion has set in. 40 minutes before Jane gets here. Maybe a little nap. But will I still be Laura if I go to sleep?

It was a chance I had to take... sleep was over powering me and I fell into a deep sleep.

BBBBRRRIIIIIIING!!!!!!

BRRRRIIIIINGGGG!!!!

I jumped up as the phone rang....

BRRRIIIINGGGG!!!!

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and jump to my feet. Trying to gain bearing as to where I am....

I realize who I am...I'm............

The end...or is it? Only you can tell. Your comments or lack of them will determine if we continue. Again... if this is the last one, thanks for your support. I hope you enjoyed. Yankeedog.

yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers