Look at that Ass! Ch. 02

Story Info
Teenage Christy blackmails Uncle into sex.
2.3k words
4.42
199.2k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and niece arrived home and discovered me drinking a mid-morning beer. My first reaction was fear. I still had my wife's sister pussy juice on my face and my dick! Immediately I turned red. I started babbling,

"Ahh...Umm...You're home early," I said grinning like an idiot.

My wife let out a disappointing sigh. She glanced at the den and said,

"Damn it, Ed. What have you been doing all morning?"

I stood there looking exceedingly guilty because I was guilty. I couldn't muster any response. My eyes dropped to the floor like a kid caught red handed misbehaving. She could see my shame. Could she smell my recent activities? I slowly backed away from her.

Christy felt the tension in the air. She exited saying,

"I'm going to check on Mom."

My wife continued shouting,

"You haven't got one drop of paint on the wall!"

I set down my empty beer can and ran to the den.

"I'll have it finished today, dear. I promise."

I got to work quickly. I scratched my face by wiping it too hard with a dirty paint rag. I was trying to erase some of the evidence of my adulterous behavior.

My wife rolled her eyes and marched off.

I spent the rest of the day painting and avoiding eye contact with my wife. Christy too gave me the silent treatment. All day long, I prayed that Eve wouldn't remember what we had done.

Eve joined us for dinner. She was back to being her normal joyful, effervescent self. Ana and her sister had a lively discussion. Christy was subdued. I had the feeling she was watching me out of the corner of her eye. Thankfully, Eve gave no indication of having any memory of my illicit activities.

Eve was feeling so good that the sisters decided to visit an old girlfriend. I was not invited and Christy declined saying she wanted to work on her college essay.

I spent the evening watching television and breathing in the fumes of the drying paint. Christy was in the bedroom for a while and then joined me in the den. She sat off to my right on the sofa while I lounged in my easy chair.

Christy had changed into her bed clothes. She had on a white "Hello Kitty" nightshirt that came down to the middle of her thigh. My wife wasn't kidding about her breasts. Where Ana and her sister were a pleasurable mouthful, a B cup, Christy was a stunning full 36 C. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts moved around like angry cats in a burlap sack. Her boobs swayed and jiggled enticingly as she crossed the room. I tried unsuccessfully to be discreet as I stared at her gorgeous rack.

Christy sat down nonchalantly. She seemed totally oblivious to the havoc she was causing in my mind and in my pants. She tucked one leg under her butt forcing her shirt to ride up her thigh. Not only could I see a good portion of her upper thigh, but I could also see part way up under her nightshirt. Only lack of light kept me from seeing her crotch. My eyes were torn between trying to penetrate the darkness in between her thighs and scrutinizing the pokey nipples on display above. Praise the gods! Her white night shirt did nothing to hide her large dark aureoles and the pointy nipples that strained against the cotton fabric of her sleepwear.

I struggled to focus on the game on TV. My penis began to grow causing me to shift in my chair.

Calmly, as if discussing the weather, Christy buffed her nails and said,

"I know what you did."

I was silent. My mind raced. What did she know?

"When I got home today, Mom thanked me for helping her out of her funk."

Again I shifted uneasily in my chair. "She said the mind blowing orgasm generated by the strap-on blew away her migraine."

Nervously, I glanced her way.

Christy looked me in the eye and said,

"I didn't tell her that I hadn't brought it with us."

My voice croaked as I responded. I tried to pretend ignorance.

"Emmm...Wh...What are you talking about?"

Christy set the nail file down and picked up her hair brush. She pushed her chest out towards me. I wondered why her rock hard nips didn't slice thru the cotton gown. Christy calmly brushed her hair saying,

"Mom looked great at dinner. I haven't seen her that relaxed. Since...well a year before she and dad divorced. Gosh...it's been 5 years since she's had a man in her life. It's been just her and me since I was 13."

Christy put both feet on the floor, spread her legs and leaned forward. She flipped her long blonde hair forward and began back brushing it. Her gown rode up even further. She continued,

"Mom took the divorce hard. Dad cheated on her, you know."

Quietly, I nodded worrying about where this was going.

"She bad mouthed my dad something awful...all men really. You know, she doesn't let me date?

I didn't know what to say. I shrugged my shoulders. She stopped brushing her hair and lifted her torso up. I now had an unobstructed view up her gown. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pubes were a light brown color.

Christy paused letting me take in the view. My dick was so hard and poorly positioned in my pants. My penis hurt for both reasons. A look of consternation was on my face. My cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

Slowly Christy closed her legs. She said,

"Some of my classmates think I'm a lesbian ...because I play sports and don't date. Well, I'm not.

Christy crossed her legs slowly making sure I got another peek of her snatch. She gave a friendly smile and said,

"College is going to be very different for me. I'm going to chose one far, far away from my Mom. And I'm going to date men."

I returned her confident smile with a nervous one. I nodded my head and said half heartedly, "Good for you."

"I don't' want to show up at college as some inexperienced virgin. Well.... I'm not inexperienced. I've had sex," she chuckled.

Christy walked over and sat on the arm of my chair.

"Technically, I am still a virgin. It doesn't count if Mom broke my hymen with a strap-on, does it?"

Christy swung her legs around and plopped into my lap. She snuggled up against me crushing her huge left tit into my chest. My hard-on pressed against her butt. She shifted her weight around so her rump rubbed against my steely cock. Her face was inches from mine. Her blue eyes were ablaze with expectation. She leaned into me and we kissed.

She didn't kiss like a girl. Christly had the body of a woman and she kissed as passionately as any women I've had the pleasure of knowing. Adeptly, she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Her French kiss had my head spinning.

She broke off the kiss and said in a breathy voice,

"You know, my silence will come at a price."

She moved her ass around massaging my hard-on and kissed me deeply again. I hungrily returned the kiss. Minutes later, she said,

"I want what Mom had....make me a woman tonight." Christy's blue eyes shown hard with desire. She had a determined look on her face and I knew she wasn't going to take "No" for an answer.

I gave in to her resoluteness and desire and to my lust. As if it had a mind of its own, my hand began mauling her magnificent chest. I tweaked and pulled hard on her nipples as I stuck my tongue down her throat. My passion built as I recognized that after 25 years of fucking the same woman; tonight I would have a second new piece of ass. And it would be an eager, firm young virgin to boot!

I gathered my concubine in my arms and carried her to her bedroom. I gently dropped her on the bed, kicked off my shoes, and said,

"Strip."

Christy smiled and pulled her nightshirt over her head. She was gorgeous. Her long blonde hair cascaded off her shoulders. Her large tits sat high on her chest. The white orbs where capped off with large brown areolas and hard, pointy nipples. Below them was a narrow waist, slim hips and athletic legs. Her sex was covered by a light brown thatch. She looked a little scared, but also determined and proud of her young, beautiful body.

Shyly she said, "I've never been with a man before."

"Have you seen one of these before?" I asked as pulled my pants and underwear off in one motion, and my engorged penis jumped into view.

"Not hard like this," she said quietly. She tentatively reached for it, feeling its heat and hardness.

I took my shirt off and embraced her. Her soft body slid along my hard muscles as I pulled her off the bed. Standing we hugged each other and kissed. My hard cock pressed against her soft stomach. My hand slid down her body caressing one breast and grabbing her ass. I broke the kiss off suddenly when, in shock, I realized how often I had similarly groped her mother's ass.

Christy was unaware of my pang of conscience. She took the break as an opportunity to fall down to her knees and stuff my cock into her mouth. Her eyes looked up at me questioning. "Am I doing it right?" She seemed to say.

I let out a huge moan and validated her action by saying, "That feels great."

Seeing her desire to learn how to please me, I instructed her on giving a man a blowjob. She eagerly followed my instructions. While she was unable to take all of me in her mouth, she tried with youthful enthusiasm.

"Christy that was great. With the way you suck, stroke and kiss a prick, you'll please any man. But now, let me have a turn. I want to enjoy your gorgeous body. I want to suck on those fabulous tits."

Christy lay on her back and I lowered myself on her. I kissed her softly while I ground my dick hard into her pubic bone. She sighed with pleasure as we dry humped for a while.

Then I slid down to her magnificent boobs. I caressed one in my hand while my mouth devoured the other. Her fat, hard nipples begged to be kissed, sucked, and twisted and I made sure each got all the attention she could stand. She moaned and groaned as I played with them. Her hips rocked into me as I teased and aroused her.

The smell of her leaking pussy caught my attention. Sadly, I said good-bye to her tits and lowered my head to her sex. Her thighs and pubic hair were wet. I plunged my tongue into her pink gash and I was rewarded with a rich, tangy sauce. I slurped her fluids as she gasped for air. Two fingers disappeared into her snatch as I sucked on her clit. She screamed and came on my face.

I felt the contractions in her vagina. Through gritted teeth she called out,

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

I rested my head on her thigh and pulled my fingers out of her canal as I let her fully experience her climax. I could see the effect of the electricity coursing through her body. Slowly her breathing returned to normal. The red splotches on her face, neck and chest disappeared.

She pulled me up. I was hesitant to kiss her. My wife doesn't like it when I make her taste her own essence. Christy had no qualms. She eagerly sought out my lips and kissed me passionately. "Duh" I told myself. This girl is no stranger to the taste of pussy. We French kissed for a long time. Finally, Christy broke the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes and said,

"I'm ready. Make me a woman."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything."

She giggled and rocked her hips into my throbbing penis.

"Let me feel what the real thing is like!" She said and then blushed, embarrassed by her brazenness.

Christy drew her knees up and exposed her most vulnerable and private part to me. I placed the tip of my cock against her warm, wet vulva and slowly slid it forward. She was so wet that penetration happened easily. The head pushed through to her vagina and she caught her breath. I stopped.

"No. Don't stop," she re-assured me. "It doesn't hurt.

Our eyes were locked onto one other as I penetrated her further. Her face was such a mixture of fear and determination that I almost laughed. My dick was coated with her slick moisture yet the going was slow. I was being extra cautious, but in truth her passageway was exquisitely tight. Like an icebreaker in Arctic waters, I could feel my cock parting tissue, going where no man had gone before.

By the time I had sunk all 6" into her, Christy's face was ashen and her eyes were wide with fear. I kissed her gently on the forehead, cheek and mouth and said,

"Thank you for this gift."

She nodded with a trembling chin. Smiled and took a deep breath. Her courage returned and she began moving underneath me. I understood the signal and slowing, deliberately began fucking her. Minutes past, she adjusted to my invading member and our speed increased.

I could see the red color return to her cheek and throat. She closed her eyes concentrating on the sensations inside her vagina. She clawed at my back and soon we were moving so fast my balls were swinging to and fro and her soppy cunt was making squishy noises. I buried my face into her neck, kissing and biting her, as we drove each other to a furious orgasm.

We lay there for a long time experiencing the wonderful sensation of our shared bliss. Her cunt spasmed on my cock, milking every drop of cum out of me. Sweating, breathing rapidly and with racing hearts, we clung to each other as we drifted off to sleep.