Look Ma, No Hands!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markyoni
markyoni
46 Followers

He laughed.

I laughed.

But something was wrong. Seriously wrong. I never make jokes. And I never make jokes with a man. And I never make jokes with sexual overtones, especially with a man who is trying to take my pants off when we'd just met and were all alone in the woods. I figured something had to be wrong to relax me this much. Or magic. That's it. I'd read Melody's Bad Day Fairy and now I'd actually found one, all for myself. But I knew it was a lot more likely that I was probably just back in my car, sitting in the parking lot, dreaming all this. I'd fallen asleep when I was putting on my hiking boots.

Well, so much for that theory. The cold flash of air rushing almost directly over my vagina, my very very wet vagina as my jeans and panties slipped down over my thighs woke me up quickly.

"Okay, time to think about this, Cat," I thought to myself as his hands began to untie my hiking boots and take them off. "Less than half an hour ago you were sitting by a stream, crying your eyes out, hopelessly lost and in pain because your hands were on fire. Now you're standing in a warm log cabin with an incredibly gorgeous man who is taking all your clothes off. Your hands don't hurt at all any more but now your whole body's on fire. Damn, I love camping!!!"

By the time I felt him slide my panties over my bare feet I was so aroused that I was almost delirious. In fact, I probably was delirious. Because I had to go to the bathroom so bad.

"Ummm, Mark, I have to use the bathroom, could you keep your eyes closed for a bit longer?"

I didn't even wait for an answer since I was already standing there with my legs almost crossed. But as I was walking towards the bathroom I distinctly hear him say, "nice butt".

I knew what he was doing. I was sure of it. Absolutely sure of it. He was teasing me. I was going to turn around and he was going to be standing there with his hands held theatrically over his eyes and this great big stupid grin on his face. All men were alike. But I wasn't going to fall for it. I just kept walking.

"Nice birthmark, too..."

I spun around like I was a top. Glared at him and instantly started shaking my head back and forth slowly. I was such an idiot. He was just standing there with his hands over his face, wearing a big grin. And an extraordinarily sexy pair of nylon running shorts. That looked like a small circus tent.

"I don't have a birthmark back there," I muttered, bending my head back and glancing down just to make sure.

"Hmmm, it must have just been mud then, I guess."

Okay, I had a choice now. I could turn around and walk back over to him, pull down his running shorts and get even for all this by just taking a great big bite out of the end of that fabulously erect cock of his or I could just ignore him and keep walking towards the bathroom. It was four against one. My vagina, clitoris and both nipples were yelling "door number one, pick door number one, go bite him," but my bladder was telling me to keep walking.

Walking won.

I slid into the bathroom, pushed the door almost all the way closed with my foot, bent down and flipped on a light switch and a fan with my tongue and sat down on the toilet.

Five minutes later I was still sitting there.

I'd managed to flush with my elbow but it, other than that, I was stuck.

"Ummm, Mark, I've ahhh, got a little problem," I bleated through the door as I stared at the toilet paper, trying furiously to make it move just with the power of my mind alone.

No dice.

"Ummmm, Mark, can you hear me, I'm sort of stuck...I mean...oh, crap, this is embarrassing..." I yelled a little louder towards the door.

Suddenly the door opened up and I spun my head around like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Oh, thank God, his eyes are still closed," I whispered to myself as I sniffed the air. And then sniffed again. All clear.

"I was thinking about that as you were sitting in here, Cat, and, well, you'll have to tell me if you object but, it seems to me that the only way to solve this problem is to give you a shower. I mean you need one anyway because your hair is full of mud and you can't use your own hands and so I'll have to let you borrow mine and, umm, I mean, it's probably a better alternative, well, at least less embarrassing than, umm, you know, the one we're facing now and..."

His voice just trailed off as I stared at him. He was absolutely magnificent. Tall, handsome, muscular, kind, gentle, caring, intelligent, sensitive, apparently single and loved dogs. So now I had to figure out whether I was going to let this man that I'd only known for a few minutes, run his warm soapy hands all over my body while I was completely naked, touching me in the most intimate places high up between my legs.

"Okay!!" I almost screamed as I stood up and quickly stepped into the shower. "Sounds like a plan to me."

Maybe I should have been a little more discreet. You know, pouted a bit, worried, put up a show about not wanting to be touched, molested, fondled, caressed, brushed up against, manipulated, licked, stroked and generally aroused by this man but I really didn't care anymore. My clitoris had crawled up my stomach, climbed over my breasts and up my neck to my head and now it was bitch-slapping my brain back and forth as I heard it scream, "shut the fuck up and let me run the show for once."

"I know this is difficult for you, Cat, and embarrassing but I'll keep my eyes closed," he said as he stepped into the shower and turned on the water. I immediately put my wrists up on his shoulders and spread my legs apart. Way apart because by now I didn't care if he kept his eyes closed or not. I was already all the way through the showering part of this little erotic adventure in my mind and was now daydreaming about having this man slam me up against the back of the shower wall, driving his cock deep into my pussy as I wrapped my legs around him, growled and chewed little chunks of flesh out of the side of his neck.

The warm water felt wonderful cascading over my back. He was facing me, holding one of those hand-held showers in his right hand and I was moaning softly three seconds after the water hit my shoulders, rushed across my back, over my butt and down my legs. Until I realized that I could feel the distinct massage of thumping water against my back. Apparently he had flipped the little switch that moves it from the 'gentle rain' setting to the 'grind your clit down against it hard and swallow your tongue' setting and he was heading down the middle of my back with the head of the shower.

Closer and closer to my butt.

Oh-oh.

The only thing I could do that had any hope at all of keeping me from letting out this long low groan and pushing my hips forward against his erection was to just close my eyes. But I didn't really want to close my eyes because, standing the way I was standing with my wrists on his shoulders, it was more fun to just stare down at his now completely and rigidly erect penis. Especially since the wet nylon fabric of his running shorts was sticking to it like a second skin. Did I mention that water makes nylon almost transparent?

Hmmm, well it does.

It definitely does!

This combination, the water and the view, was just too erotic. I started to almost immediately shift my hips around, trying to direct the spray everywhere and nowhere in particular at once. Then everything started to happen in slow motion. I watched him reach over with his left hand, still with his eyes closed, and push down on a pump on top of a bottle of body soap. Filling his hand with the smooth clean gel. Then sliding it slowly between my legs as I stopped breathing. I've never felt anything so erotic in my life. The palm of his hand rubbing back and forth over my vagina as his fingertips massaged my anus delicately, mixing the soap with the streaming, thumping, pulsating blasts of water smashing against it.

After thirty seconds of this exquisite caress, I knew I was gasping and groaning even though I was trying not to. By the time I realized that I was rocking my hips back and forth so intensely that he had actually just stopped moving his hand at all, I knew I was in deep deep trouble. This man just drove me wild. He had flicked some sort of sexual switch deep inside me and now I was a ravenous animal. Searching for meat. And I could see the exact and precise piece of meat that I was searching for just in front of my belly-button. I'm not even sure what he did for the next ten minutes. I was in a trance. All I knew was that I could feel his hands all over my body, scrubbing and touching and caressing and massaging and making me all clean and new again. Even washing my hair.

Suddenly it was all over. Way, way too soon. And he was trying to lead me out of the shower, across the room and over towards a huge towel hanging by the wood stove. Both of us dripping wet. But he was obviously struggling so I finally kissed him on the side of the neck and whispered, "I can't tell you how much I appreciate the fact that you're keeping your eyes closed, Mark. But it's okay. I mean, you've already felt everything there is to see, wow, have you felt it, so it's not like I've got anything to hide. I won't die of embarrassment if you open your eyes."

I expected him to open his eyes. On the other hand, I hadn't counted on having him open his eyes, put his hands on my hips and back me up to the wood stove while he stared up and down the entire length of my body and whisper, "you really are the most beautiful woman in the world, Cat."

By the time I felt him wrap the soft warm towel completely around me I was blushing so hard that I felt like I was on fire and my own lubrication was pumping out of me so hard I thought a dam had burst somewhere up inside me.

"Just stand there for a few minutes and get warm, Cat," he said as he gave me a soft kiss on the side of the cheek and then moved back towards the bathroom. "I've got to get clean, too, I know I was sweating like a pig while I was running and I'm embarrassed to be around you. I'll be back in a minute and finish drying your hair."

I watched him walk over to the bathroom and step inside. Only he didn't close the door. Then I heard the shower come back on and suddenly he was singing. His voice was incredible. Almost hypnotizing. I looked around the room, winked at the dogs and started walking, as discreetly as possible towards the bathroom door, holding the towel against my body with my arms. I knew what I was doing was wrong. After all, he'd been a perfect gentleman the whole time. But I couldn't resist. I peeked around the edge of the door slowly, gasped and immediately dropped my towel. Right on the floor by the bathroom door. Then I immediately panicked and tried to pick it up as I kept staring at the glass doors on the shower. There was soap everywhere, there was man everywhere, wonderful, erotic, long, stiff, erect man parts everywhere.

Then the water went off.

Now I didn't know what to do. Frantic, I stared down at the towel on the floor and then rushed over to the big log bed, slid the top quilt back with my elbows and crawled under it, pulling it up over me with my teeth. Laying there, panting, with one foot still sticking out and one eye closed, peeking at him, as he walked out of the bathroom. Completely naked.

He looked down at the towel by the bathroom door and then immediately looked up at me. I felt so guilty that I quickly closed my eye as I heard him laugh slightly and say, "it's okay, Cat, I've seen you naked so it's okay if you see me naked, too, I guess. Fair's fair. Here, I'll tuck you in. How do your hands feel?"

I wanted to open my eyes and look at him but, for some stupid reason, I couldn't. So I just blurted out, "what hands? Oh, those hands, my hands, well, ummm, they feel great, Mark," I gasped as I laid rigid on my back, blowing at my wet hair with short, sharp puffs as it lay in strands over my face.

"You know, there are some flannel sheets under the quilts, Cat, wouldn't you be more comfortable like that. It gets pretty cold in here at night when the fire in the woodstove goes out."

I just opened my eyes and stared up at him, determined not to look down at his erection, and nodded as I got up and stood by the side of the bed. Then he just pulled the quilts back until I was staring down at some warm looking flannel sheets, all covered with bear and moose.

Now all women know that there's an art to getting out of sports car if a man's around. Especially if you're wearing a short skirt. Thighs together, knees together as you slide your legs out, bent just at the perfect angle. But what I was facing now was nearly impossible. How to gracefully get back into a bed in front of a man when you're naked and can't use your hands. Just jumping up like a ten year old girl and crashing down onto it didn't seem appropriate and I was aroused enough by the whole situation that I just didn't want to sit down on it softly with my legs demurely together and then, in one mystifying spin, end up on my back. So I simply sat down on the edge of the bed and dropped down onto my back, positioning my hands on the bed like I was being robbed and just laying there with my legs spread slightly apart. Staring at him.

I loved it!

His jaw must have dropped six feet. His eyes got big and then he gulped and, finally, recovered enough to reach down and lift my legs up, spin me around and tuck me in as I closed my eyes and just whispered, "goodnight, Mark".

I've always loved to tease men. I'd read all the stories on Literotica and I knew he was going to climb into bed with me and that we were going to make mad, passionate love all night long. We had to. We were both single, beautiful, he had rescued me in a forest for God's sake and we had even showered together. Naked! Well, I was naked and he was almost naked. Unless this story was headed for the Non-Erotic category it was inevitable. We had to make love. Probably all night long.

But it was still fun to play with him.

Until he said, "goodnight, Cat" and headed for the couch.

I just lay there for a few minutes, staring at the ceiling, before I figured it out. He was pulling my leg. He had to be, right? Right?!!

But I didn't want him pulling on my leg. I wanted him pulling and caressing and stroking and massaging and stimulating everything that was between my legs. High up between my legs. Something was going horrible wrong. Oh, no! I really was in one of those stories that was going in the Non-Erotic category. This was going to be the end. I'd just lay here all night, so horny and aroused, so hot and bothered, so out of my mind with lust and desire that I'd go crazy.

I had to do something.

"I know, the Toys category...at least that's better than Non-Erotic. I'll lay here and masturbate," I whispered to myself desperately. "Okay, let's see, what do I need, vagina, check, aroused clit, check, whew, no problem there...lots of moisture, check, check, check, a toy of some sort, a toy, a toy, ummmm, errrr, okay forget about that for a minute, I'll just start with my fingers...ummm, errrr...oh, damn, I can't use my fingers...NOW I'LL NEVER GET TO SLEEP!!!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Cat, what did you say, I was falling asleep."

Oh sure, I might be aroused and a little bit crazy with desire but I could still see perfectly well. He was laying on his back on the couch with an erection. His eyes were closed by there was no way he could be sleeping.

"On the other hand, what if he can fall asleep like that?" I thought to myself as I felt a shiver rush up and down my back and explode over my clitoris. "Hmmm, a man who could keep an erection all night long while you slept on top of him. This story is definitely headed for the Erotic Couplings category if I have to drag it there, kicking and screaming, all by myself."

"I can't sleep, Mark," I said with as suggestive a tone in my voice as possible. "I'm, ummm, well, a little bit, you know, on edge from all the touching in the shower and I, ummm, can't get to sleep. Normally that wouldn't be a problem because I'd just lay here and well, you know, but..."

"But your fingers are useless..." he said softly as he got up and started to walk towards me. "And that's my fault and, after all, I did say that my fingers are your fingers. Okay, turn over on your right side."

Now we were making some progress!

Goodbye Non-Erotic category, hello wild one-on-one consensual sex!!

I felt my heart beating wildly in my chest as I rolled over on my right side with my arms sticking straight out above my head. I wasn't really sure what he had in mind but I didn't care. I just knew it was better to have him laying here in bed with me than over there, laying on that stupid couch.

I could feel his weight on the bed behind me as he slid under the covers with me and began to gently massage my back with his left hand. I looked back over my shoulder and could see him laying behind me with his head propped up on his right hand, elbow resting on the bed. His touch felt wonderful, caressing my back softly for a few minutes and then sliding up to my side, down my side to my hip and onto my left thigh. My skin was tingling and I was starting to take long, deep breaths. Then I gasped as I felt him slide his hand around the back of my left thigh and push it between my legs. And then lift up. Suddenly my left leg was in the air and I could feel him shifting around behind me. I almost passed out when I felt the thick shaft of his cock pressing up against my vagina. Then he just lowered my leg back down, trapping his magnificent erection high up between my thighs. Then he just calmly rolled over onto his back. Pulling me up with him until I was laying on top of him, with my back pressing down against his stomach and chest and my arms stretched out above my head, resting on some pillows. This position was so incredibly erotic that I just let out this huge, long gasp, dropped my head down against his shoulder, bent my knees and spread my legs apart until I could press down on the flannel sheet beneath us with the bottom of my feet. I could feel the top of the shaft of his completely erect penis pressing up hard against my vagina.

"Okay, what do you normally do first," he said softly as he moved his arms under my shoulders and began to caress the soft, sensitive skin on my stomach with the tips of all ten of his fingers. If I hadn't have been so aroused I would have laughed because I'm sure we looked like one of those comedy acts where one guy stands behind another guy and the guy in the back does stupid things to the guy in the front with his hands. But in this case, the guy in the back definitely wasn't going to do anything stupid to the girl in the front, I mean to the girl on top.

"Ummm, what you're doing right now feels good, that's good, really really good..." I whispered breathlessly as I suddenly realized what was about to happen to me. "After about two or three hours of that I...ummmm, ohhh, Mark, you're going to drive me insane..."

Before I even got to finish my sentence he had slid his hands up to my breasts and was gently caressing my nipples. Holding each one between his thumbs and first fingers and massaging them tenderly. Squeezing lightly, caressing, sliding his fingers up and down against them, coaxing them to grow even harder and more erect.

"Maybe it would be better if you just laid here, Cat, and let me try to read your mind," he whispered as I started to instinctively press down with my feet on the bed and slide my clit up and down directly over the beautifully smooth ridge on the head of his penis.

"Okay, ookaaay, mmmmm, that feels good, Mark, that feels so good," I barely managed to grunt out breathlessly as I felt his hands slide off my breasts and down across my stomach to my pussy. Then he took the first two fingers of each hand and began gently running the tips of each fingers up and down the outer lips of my vagina as I continued to rock my hips slowly up and down against the head of his penis. Flooding my clit with stimulation as I smothered it with the hard, strong caress of his cock.

markyoni
markyoni
46 Followers