Look Ma, No Hands!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markyoni
markyoni
46 Followers

After five or ten minutes of this wildly erotic combination of touch I was almost hysterical I was so aroused. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see and this loud buzzing sound was pounding all through my head. Suddenly everything went black and then bright white. A loud crashing sound like my brain bursting through my skull overwhelmed me as my body started to tremble uncontrollably. Somebody covered my toes with gasoline as they were curling back spontaneously and then lit a match and a fire ignited in them, exploded across my feet and raced up the inside of my thighs as I started to scream, "oh, Mark, ohmygod, Mark, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Then right in the middle of all this sensual confusion I did something every Olympic gymnast who has ever performed on a balance beam would envy. I bucked my hips up in the air so hard and at such a perfect angle that when I came down I drove his cock completely up inside me.

Now it was his turn to start moving as he began to rock his hips back and forth under me. Driving his warm, hard cock back and forth, up and down, all the way up and down inside my pussy. And then out again. And then all the way in again. Over and over. But things got worse. Or better. Depending on your perspective because as he was doing this he slid his fingers off the lips of my vagina and began to rub the first two fingers of each hand up and down the sides of my wildly engorged clit. I just started screaming. I knew we were alone in the forest and I didn't care. Every tiny hair on my whole body was ripping itself out of my flesh because this combination of touches was so intense. After a couple minutes I'd gotten so used to seeing stars that I started pretending I was an astronaut. The first woman ever to reach space purely on the power of her orgasms alone. The second one hit me harder than the first and the third one piled right on top of it five minutes later. I'd never had more than one orgasm before while I was masturbating. But then, I'd never masturbated with a real man under me either, inside of me, touching me, rubbing the tips of his fingers alternately back and forth over the tip of my clit. Circling the base of it, sliding up and down the sides of it, pinching it softly. It felt like it was an inch long and my whole body was curling up and crawling inside it just to get closer to the magically wonderful shivers flowing over it. Suddenly and without warning a series of very small, very short, incredibly intense orgasms hit me. Bang, bang, bang, like bullets flying out of a sexual machine gun as I felt his hips bucking up underneath me.

Apparently I wasn't the only one losing control.

Right in the middle of all this sensual confusion, I felt him pushing on my shoulders, propping me up. I immediately brought my feet back until they were by his hips and began rocking up and down wildly, sliding my pussy up and down completely over his cock. Impaling myself five times, ten times, a hundred times with that incredibly sensual and throbbing, real live dildo, shouting his name into the warm air as he grunted mine and we both came simultaneously.

Then, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa falling slowly over, I collapsed backwards onto him with a soft thud. His still throbbing cock buried inside me, my legs curled up under me.

I couldn't talk. All I could do was pant.

And I couldn't even help him reposition me as I felt him slip his wet slick cock out of me and then shove my limp body around until I was laying on the flannel sheet on my back with my useless hands and arms still stretched out above my head. He was kneeling above me. Kissing me softly on my face. Kissing me softly on my lips. Kissing me softly on my ears, and eyes and nose. On my cheeks, sliding his tongue down into my mouth, reviving me with his touch. Arousing me again with his touch. Flooding my body with desire. Kissing me furiously, consuming my lips with his touch. Biting my tongue, teasing me. I started to return his touch. Biting at his lips playfully as they raced over my mouth, trying to capture them but not really wanting to capture them, not really wanting him to stop kissing me. Kissing me on the side of my neck where I was so incredibly sensitive. Nibbling at me, licking me, daring me to respond. Kissing me on my chest, sliding his tongue down over my breasts, across my nipples, biting and sucking gently on them as my basic motor functions began to return and my back arched in response to his touch. I could feel the mud cracking around my fingers as I stretched them out like a cat clawing the air. Moaning as his mouth slid down even further, over my stomach, to the wet, swollen, still slick shaved lips of my pussy.

"You're going to kill me if you do that right now, Mark, I'm too sensitive, my clit is too sensitive, I can feel it sticking completely out from under...unnn, from under, it's...it's...hmmm, ohhhh, that feels wonderful...don't stop..."

I could feel him very lightly touching my clit with the tip of his tongue. Extremely lightly. Delicately. Just holding it there. Holding it there and waiting. I could feel his warm breath on my pussy. Teasing me. Taunting me. Daring me to explore uncharted waters. Daring me to cum again. I'd already had so many orgasms I thought I was unconscious. But apparently I wasn't because once again I could feel the heat building up in my legs, that warm, drunk feeling of pleasure promised but not yet realized. A tightness, heaviness in my pussy.

I was insatiable.

"Ohmygod, make me cum again, Mark...make me scream," I gasped softly as I closed my eyes and tightened up all the muscles in my butt and thighs, trying to press my clit up against his tongue. In my mind I was already rocking my hips up and down wildly, already completely out of control. But in reality, I was barely moving. I didn't have the strength. I just laid there and moaned as his tongue began a series of incredibly gentle caresses. Sliding across the top of my clit, then delicately down around it to the base. Circling it. Licking at it. Teasing it. Tempting it, begging it to get even larger. Even more sensitive. Pushing his lips down against my lips, covering my pussy with his mouth, threatening to suck up, to suck my wildly sensitive clit up into my mouth and devour me. Now I wanted him t devour me. I wanted to feel my back arching again, feel the quick bullets of pleasure tear through me but he had his own ideas. His own timetable. My timetable had always been fast. Masturbate and cum. Masturbate and cum. Never teasing myself. Never forcing myself to lay there and wait, wait for my own hand to touch me. I wanted it now. I wanted to cum now, furiously, wildly, out of control but he wouldn't let me. I'd heard about this before. Arousal, stop just before the woman cums, relax, more arousal, once again stopping just before all the synapse in my brain started firing wildly, relax again, over and over, bringing me to a point where I honestly did know if I could survive one more plateau. But he was doing it. Five minutes, ten minutes, what seemed like an hour. I didn't know it was possible to even feel the way I was feeling. At my wildest, at my most sensitive when I was masturbating alone I never felt even remotely this aroused. He'd touch me and I'd start begging, pleading with him to let me cum, almost crying I was so excited, panting and thrashing my head back and forth, running my tongue furiously around the outside of my lips, but lost in this forest, this sensual blizzard he had created.

Time stopped.

My breathing stopped.

Even my heart stopped.

The only thing that existed for me in the world was my clit. And his tongue sliding over it. I didn't care about war, famine, starving little children or all the puppies in dog pounds anymore. I didn't care about people who were sad, lonely, ill or rotting behind bars in some Algerian prison. All I cared about was my clit. And at what precise second I would get to feel it explode.

Suddenly he wasn't touching me anymore. All I could hear was his voice, soft, loud, crashing through my brain, shouting, whispering, "Cat, I'm going to suck your clit up into my mouth in a few seconds and flick my tongue back and forth over it very slowly, then a little faster and a little faster, harder, driving you over the edge, pushing you until..."

He didn't even get to finish his sentence.

Just telling me what he was going to do was enough.

I gasped and screamed. Then tightened up all the muscles in my entire body. My orgasm hit me so hard that I started to bounce up and down like a couple of guys in white coats had just yelled "clear" and I'd been shocked with defibrillator paddles. I'd never experienced anything like this. I felt both my feet fall off and then my legs started whipping around like propellers on an airplane with two engines. While I was looking down at my legs in amazement my nipples shot straight up into the air like two little rockets on the 4th of July, dragging a trail of blue smoke behind them as I glanced up and watched both of them fly across the room and slam into the wall. Then I went completely blind. Exactly one tenth of a second after my head exploded.

Martians looking down with their telescopes at that very moment and seeing me would have assumed that the average earth woman's body consisted of one huge, throbbing clit connected to a torso that had no nipples or head and was propelled through the air by footless legs that spun around furiously.

Good.

That thought alone ought to keep the creepy little bastards away from us for another two thousand centuries. Besides, it didn't matter. We had our own problems to deal with down here on earth. For one thing, my clit was so swollen that it was blocking the sun and most of the animals that lived in the forests of Montana were cowering in fear and gnawing off their feet because they thought it was the end of the world.

"Are your orgasms usually this intense, Cat?" I suddenly heard him say.

I had to think about that for a minute.

If I said "yes" that meant one thing.

If I said "no" it meant another.

But all that adrenaline rushing though my brain had apparently altered my IQ. That old E equals MC squared thing suddenly made sense. And so did the two formulas that followed it including that until now perpetually undetectable error that Einstein had made in his calculations.

While I was working out the precise value of pi, I whispered, "actually, yes and no, Mark. My most intense orgasms occur when a man, a gorgeous, sensual, erotic man, is on top of me while I'm on my back, very slowly shoving his cock in and out of my pussy for hours, back and forth, back and forth, rocking up and down with me while my legs are wrapped around him and we're locked together inside a perfect log cabin with two wonderful dogs in the most intimate possible embrace. Hmmm, that's it, yes, push it in slowly, gently, tenderly, I want to feel all of you inside me...hmmmm, yeah, that's what I meant, exactly like that, Mark, ohhhh, exactly like that. Back and forth. In and out, in and out, very slowly, exactly like that. Exactly like that until forever..."

markyoni
markyoni
46 Followers