Look What the Cat Dragged In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,778 Followers

And so it came as a bit of a surprise when he opened the door and saw Arianna sitting on their bed, completely nude, her jaw slack and her eyes sleepy and blank, staring at a dangling stone with a hole in it. And of course, the hand that held the stone's belonged to Puss.

"What are you doing?" he cried out, suddenly possessed of a rage. He slammed the door and stalked over to the bed. As he drew closer, he saw that Puss had slipped two fingers into his new bride's tender pussy, and that Arianna had reciprocated the favor.

"I'm...ooh...I'm learning," Puss said, sliding herself forward into Arianna's delicate touch. "I'd really just intended to come up here to wait for you, but...oh, that's nice...but once Arianna and I got to talking, she described some of the customs of the court, and..." Puss lay back and spread her legs. "Go ahead and use your tongue, dear," she purred out, and Arianna knelt forward between her thighs and began to lick.

"You seduced my wife on our wedding night?" Gavin shouted.

"She seduced me," Puss said, her fingers curling through Arianna's golden tresses. "I really only put her under so that she'd be out of the way while you and I fucked, but I got a bit curious, asked if she was a virgin, and when she answered, 'Yes and no,' well, I had to find out more." Her eyes rolled up a little in her head and she yowled a tiny bit. "Really glad I did, too...oh fuck, yes..."

"Really, now, Puss, this has gone too far!" Gavin stood over them, wishing that his cock wasn't quite so stiff at the sight of the gorgeous girl's head pressed to Puss' cunt. "You can hypnotize the servants all you want, I don't mind that, but this is my wife!"

"Wife, cat toy, what's the difference?" Puss said lightly. "Really, it's not as though I don't plan on sharing her or anything."

"The difference is that I'm in charge here! You're bound by--by Deepest Magic, whatever that is, to do what I say!"

"Not exactly," Puss said, holding up the stone with her free hand. Her other hand continued to press Arianna's head against her snatch. "I'm bound to make you wealthy and prosperous. Technically speaking, you can be a wealthy, prosperous hypnotized slave to a cat-girl who has been absolutely gagging for it for about a week now."

"Look, Puss, you'd best not try that with me, or I'll...I'll..." Gavin couldn't quite think of what he would do. Tell the King? He'd behead him as an imposter. Tell the villagers? They were all under Puss' hypnotic spell. Fight her? That would mean looking away from the stone, and it was dangling so sweetly, so prettily, so easy to watch...

"You'll sink quickly into a deep, obedient trance?" Puss asked.

"yes," Gavin said, not quite sure what he was agreeing to, but knowing that Puss' voice was so sweet and soft in his ears.

"This is why your father wore the boots himself, Gavin," Puss said. "I probably should have mentioned that earlier, shouldn't I?" Gavin just stared blankly ahead, not sure how to respond. A rapidly dwindling part of him wanted to shout 'yes', but the part of him that had already sunk deeply into Puss' spell was nothing but thrilled that she had made him hers. "Go ahead and take off your clothes, Gavin," she said.

He stripped naked quickly, and Puss wriggled over to the edge of the bed long enough to take a deep whiff of the scent of pre-cum wafting off of his hard, slightly slick cock. "Oh, that's nice, Gavin. I told you I liked the way you smelled. Handsome, good-smelling, and easily led, everything I look for in a man." She looked down at the girl between her thighs. "Arianna, come up here and sit on my face for a bit, I want to try this 'courtly love' you're enjoying so much. Gavin, slip that dick of yours into my cunt, will you?"

"yes, puss," he said, climbing up onto the bed to take Arianna's place. Arianna, in turn, rested her snatch against Puss' rough tongue, and moaned so prettily as the nubs scraped gently against her clit that Puss felt quite overcome with delight. Of course, that might also have had something to do with the fact that Gavin was filling her up completely with a cock that she'd been impressed with ever since she saw him strip naked by the river. It might also relate to the way he thrust into her again and again, waiting to cum until he heard her command him...and that might not be for a bit. Puss had trouble talking with her mouth full.

Puss pinched her own nipples as she fucked and licked, the pleasure coursing through her body as she felt another orgasm crash into her. It felt like being in heat, but even better, because there was no end to it. She just let the night pass until Arianna's moans took on the desperate quality of exhaustion, and Gavin's grunting thrusts became the torturous exertions of a man whose balls ached to spend their load. Only then, when she was fully satisfied, did she let Arianna slump off of her to fall upon the bed and sleep, and say to Gavin, "You may cum now." And he did, thrusting one final time deep within her to spend his seed.

And from that night forth, Puss became a great lady, and never chased virgins again, save only for her diversion.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,778 Followers