Look Who's Peeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers

"Eighteen months..." He smiled lecherously. "Eighteen months and ten days...to be precise."

I watched him incredulously.

"I've seen everything..." He continued. "Every time when dad fucked you, every time you sucked his cock and drank his cum, every time he licked your pussy...I know he hasn't fucked you for quite sometime. I watch you every time you masturbate."

My face turned red. A sharp wave of lust swept through my pussy. The shear knowledge that every occasion of my fuck sessions were witnessed by my own son drove me wild with lust. My cum drenched pussy lips throbbed violently.

"I knew when you're spying on me and then watched you when went back to masturbate in your room." His lips spread in a wide smile. "Every day."

Stunned, I looked at him. "You bastard. It was a set up. You knew I was watching."

"Not exactly...I knew you were horny so when I saw you going out to backyard," He winked at me. "I just adjusted the curtains and wished that you'd peek inside. I'm happy that you did."

I stood.

"Jesus...Fred you planned to seduce me."

"No...I didn't. I just wanted you to watch me whack my cock like I watched you fucking and playing with your pussy. But yes I wanted to fuck you and I wished that after watching me you'd like to fuck me." He was still in kneeling position. He moved close to my wet thighs; smelled the whiff and said. "Thanks mom...for letting me fuck your gorgeous pussy."

He stuck his tongue out and licked my cum soaked labia. He ran his tongue over my wet thighs and slit licking the juices sticking there. Waves of passion began to shook my body. My legs started shivering. I thought I would collapse on the floor.

His tongue was busy lapping my pussy. Notwithstanding the fact that my cunt was still filled with his own cum, he licked it fervently eating every iota of our juices sticking to my pussy lips and the thick moss of hair covering it.

My head became dizzy. Dave had never eaten me after a fuck. It was entirely a new experience. He must've learnt it from somewhere else, probably from his porn movies. I watched in amazement as he slurped at my cunt.

"Honey...lets go to the bed." I spoke in a choked voice. My legs were shaking violently. It was getting difficult for me to remain standing. "And make love to me again."

Fred didn't waste any time. He immediately got up. We quickly climbed up on the bed. I lay on the bed spread eagle. But he pushed me to roll on my side. He positioned himself behind me and lifted my right leg high. And then the bulbous head of his cock nudged at my swollen lips. He was readying to fuck me from behind.

I squealed with delight. He was trying to fuck me in one of my favorite position. I always loved to fucked in doggy style and it was a variation of it. His cock spread at my labia and with a gentle thrust his tool easily slipped inside me.

My whole body shivered with obscene joy as he fucked my steaming pussy from behind.

"Ohhhh...give it to me, honey," I began pushing my hips backward, making my pussy take his prick deeper. I could feel his cock fucking deeper and deeper into my horny pussy. And then it reached a place in her cunt that had never been touched before. Fred kept pushing his cock deeper into my eager pussy.

"Aaahhh, yes, fill me with it" I was sobbing with lust and passion working my pussy muscles over his cock causing it to tighten more strongly around his cock.

"Aaaahhh" He sighed. "Yeah, that's great, mom"

He slid his cockhead all the way back to my pussy lips, paused, and then fucked his prick forward. I thrust my hips back to meet him. Again I felt the magnificent sensation of having my cunt touched at a spectacular depth, a sensation of being overwhelmingly full. I worked my cunt muscles again, and my swampy pussy grabbed his cock even more strongly.

He kept fucking me and our bodies moved in unison. I reached down and touched the joint where his cock was penetrating my pussy. I loved the sensation. It was so amazing to feel my own son's cock filling me so majestically. I began to rub my inflamed clit. Fred sensed my fingers over his cock; he began plundering my pussy with his gigantic tool.

I could feel another orgasm whirling inside me.

"Aaaiiieeee...! Fred...honey." I wailed loudly. "Oooohhh, Jesus, you're making me cum...again...aaahhh, aaahhh, uuunnnhhh!"

I wiggled my ass luxuriously against his belly, then began pumping my hips faster. Fred speeded up the strokes of his stiff cock. His one hand was still keeping my right leg lifted in the air and he was panting with effort. But he fucked me mercilessly, without any pause. He was still drawing his prick-head back to my pussy lips before burying his cock in my seething cunt again.

"Uunnhh! I love it, mom...it's so amazing." He grunted.

"Aaahhh, yes!" I cried like a horny slut, speeding up my hips again. "Tear me apart, you bastard! Fuck me faster!"

He shortened his strokes and fucked me faster, pulling only half of his prick out of my sizzling cunt before ramming his cock all the way back into me. I replied with quickening the pace of my grinding ass to match his rhythm. I was grunting blissfully every time his cockhead smacked into the deepest part of my pussy.

"Oooooo! I'm cumming!" I howled mindlessly as tickling sensation began to grow inside my cunt. It struck me like a tornado, one after another, each one wilder and stronger than the last, and I lost count of them as ecstasy overwhelmed me.

"Aaahhhhhhhh! Mommy, I'm gonna shoot!" Fred shouted as he kept fucking his prick into my sweltering pussy. He gave a final thrust and his blazing jism started gushing into me.

"Aaaiiiii!" I was wailing with rapture as his seed began to fill my womb with a delightful ecstasy. "Yeesss! Ooohh, God, I love the way you're cumming inside me! Aaaaahhhhh, uuuuhnnhh, shoot it to me! Aaaahhh!"

He erupted again and again, filling my hungry pussy with his heavenly gift. My cunt throbbed and griped his cock, sucking every drop of his jism. My pussy milked his cock greedily until his balls were drained.

Fred let go my leg. It fell on the bed with a heavy sound. He didn't try to take out his dick off my pussy. He slipped his one arm under my head and threw his other arms around my body pressing his sweating body into my back. His hands cupped my heaving tits and he gently kneaded my nipples. I rested my head over his shoulder and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of tranquil after a magnificent fuck.

"Mom..." He brought his lips close to my ears and whispered heavily. "it was great mom...you're a great fuck."

"Thanks honey." I turned my face and kissed his sweaty lips. "I never felt so great...thanks for making me so happy."

I could feel his cock shrinking. It slipped out of my drenched pussy and rested over my thighs. His cum oozed out of my pussy and began to soak my thighs. I made no attempt to rise and lay snuggled to my son, his flaccid cock gently pressing into the crack of my ass.

Fred squeezed my tit, bent his head and kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you mom."

I rolled in his arm, my body now pressed against his, my tits crushed against his chest, his slick cock gently rubbing against my soaked bush.

"You must be tired darling," My hands reached out and I stroked his limp cock. "When can you make it ready again? Mommy wants to fuck you all night long."

He smiled, slipped his two fingers into my juicy, wet slit. He looked at me with a devilish grin on his handsome young face.

"Why don't we find out?" He spoke with a grin, finger-fucking my hot hole.

"No...we'll sleep now." I kissed him gently on his lips while I pressed his soft dick lovingly. "But I want it ready in the morning."

"You wont be disappointed, Mom." He smiled.

END

indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers