Looking at Mark Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark is taken to an all girl's party
3.9k words
4.59
55.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers

Karen put the phone down but still the smile played on her lips. She walked back into the lounge and ran her hands through Mark's dark hair as he sat on the sofa, naked, reading the paper. Her hands slipped to his broad shoulders and she let her nails trace down his chest to circle his nipples.

He grinned and put the paper aside and kissed her on the inside of her left elbow, the soft touch of his mouth making her tingle. He looked up pushing his head back against the sofa. "Well this is a nice start to the weekend," he murmured as she left her fingers massage his chest. She nodded at his upside down face and bent to kiss his lips. They kissed and giggled as their tongues played for a moment before he turned a little, reached around and grabbed her, pulling her over the back of the sofa. She squealed and laughed as she landed in a heap on his lap.

Sitting up a bit she propped her head on her hands and studied his sex from a few inches away before turning her face a little. "Thanks, much better view." She watched, knowing what that did to him, knowing being seen was why he always remained naked in the house. She was pleased as she saw his cock stiffen without being touched. She uttered a contented "hmmm" and continued to watch his organ become aroused. With a gentle touch of her palm she got him to spread his legs so she could watch his balls tighten against him.

Slowly she sat up and ran her hand down his chest, exploring his nudity as she sat clothed beside him. She leaned close as her hand slid into his pubic hair and stroked. "That was Charlotte on the phone," she said. "She's coming round...we've a surprise for you."

She felt him catch his breath as he remembered their friend and how she had organised the party the other week where the other women saw him naked, played with him.

"I think you'll like it," she murmured as her hands closed around the base of his shaft before trailing her nails up the skin and pulling back the foreskin to expose the purple glans to her eyes.

"I'm sure I will," he said and ran his hand around her waist, pulling her close to kiss her mouth and feel the swell of her breasts against his chest through the cotton shirt she wore. She closed her hand tighter on his penis as she leaned in to kiss him. With a final stroke she let go of his cock and their lips parted, sticking together a little before she whispered, close to his face, "can't have you coming now, that's for later." Her fingers traced circles on his inner thigh. "Are you going to let Charlie see you all hard when you open the door?"

He groaned and kissed her again his cock still throbbing as his hands snaked between her thighs under her skirt. She eagerly took his hand and pressed it higher between the heat of her legs, against the cotton panties. He teased her, stroking the outside of them outlining the feel of her pussy lips with his fingers, making her grind on his hand.

"Finger me," she groaned and he smiled, pushing his fingers inside the damp underwear wondering how long they'd got before Charlotte arrived. He pulled the panties down a little and let his middle finger dip into her wetness. He felt her hips move as she slipped closer to him letting him feel her clothing against his naked skin, feel her need to be aroused quickly. Her pussy sought his finger and engulfed him as she put her arms around his torso and moved rythmically against his hand.

She was wet, very wet and his other finger slid in easily,stretching her tight pussy as she moved her leg over his getting close so she could press her crotch against his thigh. Steadily his hand fucked her while she ground against him, her clit against his thumb. She looked at his rock hard cock but didn't touch him as she took her own pleasure, knowing his would come later on.

She moaned and looked in his eyes, her hair falling around her face, her mouth open as she mewled; he knew she was close, loved watching her climax, His fingers pumped her harder as the doorbell rang.

"Fuck," she moaned, "don't stop...please don't..." she gasped and clutched him as he saw the wave of her orgasm wash over her face. "Uhhh," she panted and he eased his fingers out of her greedily pulsing canal. Standing unsteadily she hitched up her panties. "Have to change those before we go out." The doorbell rang again and Mark headed towards it, still hard.

Charlotte stood at the door and laughed when she saw him. "Ooooh! Glad I came round!" She eyed his jutting member eagerly and gave him a peck on the cheek as she walked in.

"Hiya Karen, what you been doing to Mark to get him so happy?"

Karen laughed and made Mark blush as she told her friend in some detail about what they had been doing. "And you nearly spoilt it ringing the bell at the crucial moment!" Charlie laughed. "So that's why you kept me waiting!" The girls giggled and Karen looked over at Mark, whose cock was now just semi-rigid. "We're going out?" he said, echoing Karen's words of minutes before. The two women smiled at one another.

"We've got an invite to a party," Charlie said and he nodded. "Don't worry, you can come too. In fact, we need you to."

Mark grinned and the women chortled as his cock began to rise again in anticipation. Walking over Charlie reached out and gave his semi hard cock a squeeze. "Can't he make his mind up whether he wants to be up or down?" Karen laughed watching her friend touch Mark. Once it would have been unthinkable for anyone to be with them in this way; now she was learning how it felt to have Mark not just as a boyfriend or lover as as a plaything. Sometimes when she thought about it she was shocked that she enjoyed it so much and wanted to explore more, sometimes - like today - it just made her horny.

"Why not get dressed Mark - for a change! No underwear?" the latter Charlie made a question for Karen to decide and she nodded. "No underwear - and I'll go and change mine!"

Charlotte drove them to the restaurant on the edge of town. It was quite down at heel, French. A few cars were in the parking lot as they walked towards the door. In bold letters on the door it announced CLOSED FOR PRIVATE PARTY. Charlotte knocked and a few moments later the red white and blue bead curtain next to the glass was pushed a bit aside and a head appeared. The door was unlocked and Charlotte hugged the small woman in a black waitress' uniform. They stepped into a small ane room with a bar and a few chairs where people could relax and order before their meal.

"Aileen, this is Karen and this is Mark." The young woman grinned and flicked back her long black hair. "Yes, Charlotte mentioned you!" she grinned impishly at Mark. "Can I get you all some drinks?" They ordered some wine, "well, we're going to a party after all," said Karen as they sat at a table.

"Where is the party?" Mark asked as Aileen came back and placed three already full glasses of Shiraz before them and left the rest of the bottle.

"Here," said Charlie, raising her glass and waiting for the others to do the same; they clinked glasses and sipped. "The restaurant is through there..." she inclined her head and Mark looked around at a closed wooden door. Karen put her hand on his thigh, "we'll go through when you're ready," she said with a grin to Charlie, "since you'll be working this afternoon."

Mark blinked. "Working?"

Karen nodded, "a busy couple of hours naked waitering for the bachelorette party."

Mark reddened and his eyes widened; this was much more than the little party for Julie. "I..I don't know," he said, feeling his balls tighten in nervousness and a frisson of anticipation. Karen and Charlotte came and sat close. "You know you want to..." giggled Karen. Charlotte as usual more forthright put her hand on his crotch. "He's not got stage fright has he?" She massaged him through his pants feeling the soft cock.

Mark smiled nervously.

"You don't have to worry about him performing, we've thought of that." She looked in her purse and pulled out a box with a small pink pill inside. "This should keep him hard for a couple of hours, even if they make you cum." She grinned and winked at Mark whose mouth had opened in shock. She giggled at a sudden thought, "so if you need to pee I'd go now!"

Mark drank half a glass of wine and put the glass down shakily. "I think I'd better."

As Aileen showed him where the toilets were Karen grinned, "should we go and watch him?"

Charlie laughed and shook her head, "best not, he's going to be a busy boy soon."

Returning to the table Karen asked him to stand and remove his clothes, ready to put on his uniform. He swalowed. "Uniform?" he asked.

"You'll see, now come on." She hooked her leg under her on the seat and cradled her head on her hand to watch him strip. Aileen walked around from the bar and watched also as Mark pulled off the pale blue lambswool sweater and green tee shirt. He kicked off shoes and socks, pleased at least they were just letting him undress and not have to dance or anything for them. He undid his belt and unzipped, removing the dark pants and standing naked before them.

"What do you think Aileen, it's your first viewing," asked Charlie. The young waitress nodded happily, her eyes running across Mark's naked body and not saying a word. Already Mark's cock had filled out though he was not yet rigid. Charlotte held out the tablet to him and he took it with a sip of water Aileen brought.

Karen felt in her bag and produced two white cuffs for his wrists and a elasticated bow tie. The girls giggled and he smiled.

"Now, let Aileen see you nice and hard before you're presented to the girls and hopefully you'll stay that way for a nice long time."

Mark blushed and turned a little towards the waitress as he stroked his cock for her. Slowly he filled out still more and they watched him becoming aroused.

"Mmmm nice," said Aileen, "I'll have to join the party!"

Karen took Mark's hand and slowly drew it from his erection and walked towards the restaurant door. Charlotte preceeded them and there was a bit of a cheer and applause from the other side. Mark could hear as she said, "ladies, here's your waiter for the day, Mark. He's here to serve you." Dirty laughter and squeals followed and Karen walked forward bringing her with him.

Inside around a long table were four women, dressed elegantly and they all looked over their waiter with some cat calling, a wolf whistle and a call of, "no flies on this waiter!"

Karen took Mark around the table and he noticed the range of ages in the room. "This is Livia," she introduced a woman in her late forties, "she's the mother of the bride to be - oh yes, they've been planning the wedding today by the way -" Karen's eyes went to the next chair where a young dark haired woman, sat. "Nicole, Livia's daughter." She blushed and stifled a laugh as Mark was paraded around the table ending up with the bridesmaids, Liz, Nicole's 18 year old sister and her friend Annette. They both blushed as he walked by and Annette covered her eyes. "I don't believe this," she giggled, "you never told me!" she looked at Liz and then around the table and the older women laughed again.Karen, Charlie and Aileen joined the rest around the table.

"Right, waiter, we all need to be fed!" called Livia, Charlie calling back, "I know what I want to eat!"

A further reponse, from Livia, met his ears, making him redden, "I bet it's got cream in the middle!"

He walked to a table with covered bowls and picked one up bringing it to the table. The meal was a salad and he went around offering the contents of bowls and plates, his cock still hard as the tablet did its work. A few of the bolder ones stroked, slapped, or as Livia did, pinched his ass. He was surprised that it was Annette who was the first to caress his balls and cock as he stood by her.

They were finally all eating and he stood in their view waiting in case he was needed, his bum a bit sore with the slaps and pinches it had received.

"Waiter," Nicole called and he walked over. She held a spoonful of coleslaw and grinned a boozy grin before reaching out and pulling back his foreskin and placing the morsel on his purply red glans. "Take that to Charlie and see if she likes it with sausage!" Everyone shrieked and Charlie herself turned red and nearly choaked on a mouthful of food. She recovered and sat up. "Ah waiter, thank you for bringing me this delightful dish." She grinned up at him and licked her lips before holding the base of his cock and sliding her mouth over the head. He moaned as her tongue swirled on the head of his cock, licking off the salad. She pulled back slowly, the room suddenly quiet and let go of his now glistening head.

"Hmm...let's see..."she dipped a spoon into a cheese dip and decorated him again. "Go and see if Livia likes salami and side salad."

Everyone giggled as he walked carefully, embarrassed, to the head of the table, where Livia nodded formally to Charlotte. "Most kind of you," she said and cupped his balls, gently squeezing them before her pink painted nails surrounded the base of his throbbing erection. She bent towards him and the tip of her pink tongue flicked into the hole at the end of his cock and he gasped. Her tongue ran around the tip of his head as slowly her lips engulfed his organ; once more he had the sensation of being sucked as she suckled the food from him. Her green eyes looked up and him and she didn't let go straight away but with little motions of her mouth slid back and forth over his head.

"Don't you dare make him come Liv, I want to see him shooting his load!" Charlie called and Livia slowly released his cock; Mark realised he had been standing on tip toe with the excitement and slumped back down with a moan, his cock twitching. Nicole reached out and out of curiousity pulled down his hardness until he drew in a breath sharply. She let it go and watched how it sprang back up, hitting his groin with a slap.

"Let the girls have a go," said Karen, nodding at the bridesmaids who went red and giggled, "Oh my God!"

Mark walked around the table and stood as the two youngest guests looked at one another and grinned. Hesitantly Liz reached out and took Mark's balls in her hand before running her fingers along his shaft and circling it with her fist, giving a few strokes. Once again it was Annette who was more brazen. She told Liz to keep stroking as she placed her red lips over the head, covering him for the third time. There was a smattering of applause from the other women and calls encouraging them. Mark moaned as the two girls attended to his cock and balls, his hips moving slightly thrusting his erection against hands and mouth.

"Oi! Don't you two dare make him cum!" Nicole chastised and they slowed their ministrations, Annette giving a final few licks to the head of his cock as she released him from her warm mouth. Before he could move Karen knelt behind him and spread his ass cheeks, exposing his little star to her eyes. She kneaded his buttocks before sliding a hand through his legs to caress his dangling balls. With a slap to his ass she sat back at the table.

"Let's have some dessert, waiter - plenty of cream please!" Livia giggled. Mark hurried to the nearby table where a fruit salad was prepared and there was indeed plenty of cream. As the women helped Aileen clear to the table he laid out the bowls of fresh fruit in their places.

Soon they were back and ready to play again. Livia decorated his erection with a dribble of cream and a strawberry; she told him to hold it in place and deliver it for Nicole to eat from his cock. She lapped up the cream that had run down the prominent vein under his cock and her lips sucked the head and engulfed him and the strawberry just as he released it. There was a cheer from the other girls as they watched her suck him clean then decorate him herself for her neighbour. He was passed in this way all around the table until he again reached Livia and Liz decorated him with a slice of peach and cream.

"Mmmm! such a long slice...how will I manage that?" she gave a dirty chuckle as she watched Mark swallow and saw his cock twitch as he held the slice of fruit with creamy fingers along the length of his manhood. She reached around him her hands caressing his ass as she opened her mouth around his erection and slowly pulled more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat. She sucked hard her tongue swirling and Mark moaned loudly as she slowly pulled her mouth of him, leaving him clean and wet. She grinned as whistles and cheers went round the table and noticed a drop of precum ooze from him and returned her tongue to flick against the hole in his penis, lapping up his juice. He gasped and his cock twitched before her face.

"I think it's time he put on a show for us now," said Charlie, impatient to see him climax. More wine was drunk and he was instructed to walk around the table while stroking his hard-on.

"Don't you dare cum on any of our clothes though, or I'll slap that cock" Liz blurted out and turned red as the other women laughed.

"Stop and look at everyone as you go past."

Mark moaned and touched his cock; the attention it had had recently made him unsure how far he would get around before he shot his load onto one of the women. He swallowed and began with Livia who met his gaze and then looked down at his hand slowly pumping his erection. She flicked her tongue out and grinned, indicating he should move on to her daughter. Nicole leaned forward and breathed a warm breath onto him as he stroked, his hips moving a little now too. Slowly he made his way around the table and by the end a drop of precum, like a small diamond, decorated his cock.

"Right," said Karen, "help me clear these things." The women moved plates and bowls quickly so a space was made on the table and Mark was told to lie down. They gathered their chairs close.

"Now, cum for us Mark," said Charlotte, studying him closely.

He swallowed and began to stroke his cock harder, knowing he was so aroused he wouldn't last long. First Livia stood, then Nichole, one by one they all rose to watch him masturbate.

He moaned, and pumped his cock, groaning, "I'm coming..." as his creamy seed spurted hard from his cock, landing on his chest. The second shot hit his belly before the rest oozed from his still throbbing erection over his fingers.

He panted, hearing satisfied sighs and a mock cheer. He felt a small hand play in the warm pool of cum and Annette brought her wet fingertips to her lips and tasted him. "Mmmm not bad, nice dessert!" Others laughed and several also took a taste from the seed on his body. Livia wet her fingertips and held them to Mark's lips. He lapped his own cum from them and then Liz scooped up a generous amount and fed it to him. In this way his body was cleaned until only a damp stain of his semen remained.

"Seems the tablets do what they say," said Charlotte with a giggle, eyeing his still erect penis.

"Yes, we can't let that go to waste, can we girls?" said Livia with a dirty chuckle. She held out a hand to Mark and he took the invitation to leave the table before she laid him on the floor. She knelt beside him and her hands surrounded his cock and ran up its length. He screwed up his eyes and moaned as he was very sensitive after coming.

"Mmmm..." she made a satisfied sound and slipped off her panties, leaving her clothes on otherwise and slid up over his body as he looked wide eyed at the mother of the bride about to impale herself on his emptied cock. She reached under her skirt and the other women cat called and laughed as they watched, knowing when he squealed she held him again. She played with his cock at the entrance to her pussy and he writhed and moaned.

"I'm fed up with your moaning," she said and stuffed her panties in his mouth; he went bright red as if this was the ultimate indignity. They stifled the long moan he made as she sank down on him, taking his rigid member fully into her pussy. The others laughed and drank and called out, "my turn next!"

chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers
12