Looking For Katie Pt. 02

Story Info
Memories of a lost love.
3k words
4.46
24.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShinySee
ShinySee
29 Followers

(c) Copyright 2008 Shiny See. ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. Edited by Mistress Penelope

Authors note: No physical sexual acts occur with minors. All depicted acts ultimately are between persons over 18 years of age. Some are incestuous in nature. If this offends you don't read it, move on to another story.


"You have to come over, after dinner; after seven-thirty. Mum's going out." Katie was leering again as she leaned on her gate.

"What about Beth and,"

"Daddy will, er, look after Beth. Don't worry about it." Katie grinned and walked to her front door.

I wandered on to my place still lost in upside down land. My younger brother was intolerable when I arrived home. He'd heard it from ... from someone who'd talked to so-and-so and now my older brother had confirmed it. I had a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. Steve's got a girlfriend. I don't think he knew it was Katie. That wouldn't have mattered in the least, it was just something he could try and beat me up with. Me? I didn't care that he knew I just wanted him to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Strangely enough my big brother took pity on me and dragged him off to the shops for a while.

Mum worked late on Friday nights so it was only dad that I had to coerce into letting me see Katie. Not that I put it like that, "She's borrowed a ... a book that I needed for a report I'm working on this weekend." Anything to do with advancing my education was 'A1' as far as dad was concerned. It was too easy really. Didn't even say anything, just nodded and waved his hand at me.

I went straight 'round to the back door as usual. Katie was sitting on the couch looking demure, reading a book. Her eyes lit up and the book hit the floor the moment she saw me. I tiptoed in and Katie bounced over to me, wrapping her arms around me and giving me the noisy wet kiss I had been waiting all evening for.

"Where is everybody?" I whispered.

"Out. Daddy knows I want a little ... quiet time with you." She chuckled and ground her pelvis into me. She sniffed, "You're a bit smelly." And grinned, "Shall we have a shower?"

I must confess to wanting to toss her onto the couch and fuck her immediately, but a shower sounded nice too. Damn it, I was too much of a gentleman to go against my Katie's wishes, at least I was then. Later though, when I knew Katie a bit better I did find the courage to toss her to the ground, couch, table, what ever was handy, and rip off a quick one. Especially when I knew she liked me taking charge like that. I think she was 'ripping off a quick one' with her dad that day I spied them going for it on the couch.

Katie wanted a slow start to the evening's pleasure but she didn't tease me. She knew what I wanted and after we had gotten wet and kissed and soaped each other up and kissed and rubbed our slippery bodies together and kissed some more, she reached down and slipped my hardness into her wet heat and I took her standing up, our wet bodies slapping together, pressed up against the tiles. This time I was quick. Much quicker than I expected to be. Katie's 'love tunnel' was hyper-sensory overload for me. She didn't seem to mind at all.

"I love feeling your body go into overdrive when you cum." She said as I trembled and panted, my knees shaking. "Makes me even hornier." We kissed and slid our bodies together. "Suck me Stevie, suck me off." She panted into my ear. So I did.

I slid down her slim body to my knees and squatted between her thighs, the hot water pounding on my head. I leaned in and ran my tongue around her belly button and Katie squirmed. My hands were helping me balance as they slid slowly up and down her thighs. I kissed and licked my way down her tummy and over her soft blonde pubes. Her knees opened for me and I wormed my way in closer. Katie's pink slash glistened. I had only seen hints of it last night and now I was entranced. Thick white cum was slowly dripping from her magnificent opening, mingling with the hot water and dissolving away as it ran down her thighs. I didn't care. I had tasted my cum more than once last night and if Katie could handle it so could I. It was my cum after all.

I opened her lips wider with my tongue and Katie sighed. I sucked her clit and flicked it half a dozen times with the tip of my tongue and her legs shook. "Oh yeah baby suck me off, suck momma off!" I sucked and licked and licked and sucked and her hips began to gyrate. Katie's hands were clasped firmly on the back of my head and she was fucking my face with intermittent spasms. When my tongue tired, (now who would ever have thought about having a tired tongue? Only in upside down land!) I sucked and sucked on that little nubbin of hot flesh. When the feeling returned to my tongue I licked her button like a cat at the cream.

Katie's puss got even wetter if that was possible in a shower and she began humping my face and humping it and humping it with ever greater urgency. It made zeroing in on her clit a little tricky but Katie's screams and cries rewarded my efforts. After trembling for the longest time, all the while rubbing her puss in my face, Katie relaxed and sagged to the floor, into my arms. She looked flushed, as is she had just run a marathon. All right, a half-marathon.

"I love you baby," I whispered into her mouth as we kissed and her sparkling eyes popped open, lie detector at the ready. She didn't need it so she put it away. Her kisses be came more insistent and then the water began to cool. We shared a towel and walked naked through the house to her room. That was an erotic experience all by itself. I was hardly ever in the nude except in my room and the bathroom. My life was filled with little titillating marvels.

There was not much evidence of lacy things in Katie's room. Not that there was none, just that lace didn't dominate. There was the usual assortment of posters on the walls, most of the current rock gods were there: Beatles, Zeppelin, Clapton, Jagger, same as now really. She didn't have a double bed but it was a damn side bigger than mine.

To tell the truth, I was quite nervous, love-struck but nervous none the less. While I had somehow managed to pull off a miracle last night I had no notion of how I was going to ... to perform tonight. I shouldn't have worried. It was like ballroom dancing, one partner skilfully leading the other. Katie showed the way gently and sometimes firmly as she revealed how I could give her pleasure with my hands and mouth and cock and much else besides. At some stage I heard sounds in the house but nothing came close to interfering with our lovemaking.

I wasn't snoozing, honestly; I just had my eyes closed. I was wide-awake with my returning hard-on still buried in Katie's arsehole. I was lying on my right side, spooned up behind her, fucking slowly in and out. Katie was purring, slowly returning my thrusts.

The door opened just a crack and I opened my eyes just enough to see through my eyelashes. Katie stopped moving so I become motionless as well. It was Katie's dad. No matter how times Katie had referred to dad as her lover and how he arranged this time for us to be together, I still expected him to call us out. He didn't. He crept in, quiet as a mouse and knelt down beside Katie's face. He leaned in and gave her a tiny peck on the cheek.

"How are you babe?" he whispered.

"Huh? What time is it daddy?" the sly doggy, Katie was pretending to be asleep too.

"Early enough princess, the dragon won't be home for hours yet."

"Good." She wriggled. I watched her hand reach out and worm its way into her father pants. "Daddy, you're still hard. Didn't Beth?" she whispered. Didn't Beth what, I thought? And then it hit me, Beth too? My semi-hard snapped to attention. Was Katie's dad fucking both his daughters?

"It's the smell in here, pure rut. You're going to have to open a window."

"Later daddy, come here." Her fingers expertly flicked open the button on his pyjama pants and they fell away. She pulled his hard cock closer and she leaned in and took him into her mouth.

"My daughter's a wicked girl," he said, and I realised he was looking at me, right at me. Suddenly my quite rational fear of being caught fucking someone's daughter evaporated. I had no need to hide from this father; his dick was in his daughter's mouth!

I opened my eyes and grinned, "Lucky us."

Katie's dad laughed, then groaned as Katie pulled away from him. "Lucky me!" she declared. She winked at me over her shoulder and she rolled her hips. "We are gonna get up now, and you're gonna stay inside me, yes?" Katie had asked the same question a little earlier; made the same demand except in reverse. We had cum to a grinding, orgasmic halt after my first experience butt fucking. She had wanted to rest but still feel me inside her. I was still there and getting harder.

"Sure babe, on three?" I replied, she grinned and nodded.

"One, Two, Three!" Katie punctuated each count with a hip thrust. I don't know how we managed it but with way too much giggling for what was surely a federal offence, we did it, I was back on my knees with Katie's butt hole still firmly clasping my cock. What was she up to?

I discovered very quickly what she was planning when Katie, who was now on all fours, lifted her arm and her dad crawled in beneath her. There was some more wriggling and giggling before the penny dropped. Oh! Was that what she was going to do? Wow!

I've never had such intimate contact with another man's genitals. Feeling our scrotums rub together when we were totally inside his daughter was ... disconcerting at first, but it wasn't bad enough for me to consider withdrawal. Katie was in a world of her own, hissing and squealing.

Despite the lack of coordination between Katie's dad and me, Katie was already cumming wildly, that is, if the contractions I could feel spasming around my cock were any guide.

Almost from the moment her dad's cock was lined up I could feel her body pulse and spasm. By the time she had her dad seated in her pussy as deeply as I was in her arse she was gasping and hissing, not like a cat, more like a kettle on the boil.

At various times Katie's dad and I would slip into sync, moving deep into her at the same time but it never lasted very long, Katie's orgasmic spastic thrashing always drove me off beat. Between you and me, I think Katie was beyond caring whether we fucked her in sync or not.

The screaming did eventually die down to a gentle whimper but Katie wasn't going to let things lie. "Fuck me lovers," she groaned, "Fuck all of your cum into me. I know you want to daddy that's why you didn't wear a condom, you wanted to blow you load inside your little girl, well do it daddy, fucking well cum in me daddy, cum in me!"

I knew what Katie wanted from me, without a word. She wanted me to let rip, to unleash the lusting, raging animal inside me, to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. Cum in two strokes or twenty, Katie didn't care, she just wanted it real and unguarded, honest rut she called it.

Katie got just what she asked for and she was cumming again as I shot my load into her rear. Her dad came seconds later and we all collapsed into a sweaty heap.

"I think we're all lucky." Katie sighed.

._oO0Oo_.

Boy was I in trouble when I got home. When I arrived home from school I hadn't noticed that my bed had been made. My bed was made, so what, but as I approached my house, my knees still week from that last fuck with Katie, I could hear mum and dad having an argument and my sheets kept on being mentioned.

"She been in here, she's been in his bed! I didn't come down in the last shower you know. I know what a bed looks like after it's been fucked in!" Wow. In the upside down world my mum knows how to swear. I had never heard my mum say 'fuck' before. I certainly wasn't willing to show myself. I stayed quiet hoping that dad would say something in my defence. Dad? Anyone?

"Could be worse." Finally dad spoke. Whew.

"How?"

"You said that there were condoms."

"So what?"

"Sounds like he's acting responsibly."

"Responsibly?"

"Yeah, responsibly. He's showing that he knows coping with a pregnancy at his age would be pretty tough. We used condoms for years successfully. He's a smart kid." Hear that mum, I'm smart. I was a little embarrassed to think that I had not actually used any of the condoms.

"Look Deirdre, if the kids wanna fuck, they're gonna fuck. You won't stop 'em. And I would prefer that it happened here where it's safe rather than out there somewhere, in the back of a car, or out at Chip's Point." Chip's Point was the local 'Lover's Lane'. Hmmm, sounds interesting, now all I need is a car.

"I guess you're right. You're going to have to give the boy a good talking to though. I won't have this house disrespected!"

Dad chuckled. "So tell me dear where did you loose you virginity?" Yeah mum, tell us?

"You know as well as I do." Suddenly mum's voice had a husky tone.

"Where?" dad asked again.

"On the couch in the sun porch at home, you know very well Henry Jones, you were there!"

"But we weren't married were we?"

"No." Pause

"And how old were you?" another long pause.

"Fifteen."

"And I was twenty." Dad! You dirty old cradle snatcher! "And we didn't even use protection! Just how fucked up our lives would have been if you had gotten pregnant then?"

"I guess so."

"So, were you disrespecting you father's home?"

"Well, maybe just a bit."

"You were the one who wasn't wearing underwear! What's a man to do when an adorably sexy girl-child climbs into his lap?"

"Stop it Henry Jones. You're ... you're confusing the issue."

"Am I? You're the one who is angry; you're the one who is projecting fear." Oh dear. It's tough to get away with anything when your dad's a psychologist. I've always tried to use misdirection but even then I had to be totally cool about it. Do parents actually teach their children to lie?

"You're right I am angry, and confused. I want some ground rules. Does her mother know? Or her father?"

"Probably not, did you tell yours?"

Silence. I still wasn't ready to go inside. Not until they had reached some kind of consensus.

"All right I'll speak to the boy. I'll set some guide lines, if that's possible."

"I don't want them ... flaunting ... they'll have to ... do it in his room. I don't want to come home and find them entertaining Kyle while they ... they fuck on the couch. You know how he's into peeking at the moment."

"All right no fucking on the couch, and no flaunting. I'll try. I promise. Anything else?"

"Condoms."

"Sexual health and pregnancy is already on my list."

"Good."

"Anything else?"

More silence.

"Not that I can think of right now. I'm going to have a shower and go to bed. I've had a harrowing day."

"I'll be up in a minute."

"No you won't you're gonna sit there until your promiscuous son comes home."

"I wonder where he gets that from?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh just thinking back to a certain little miss no-pants." And then there was a muffled squeal from mum.

"Stop it Henry Jones, you put me down."

"Down right here?"

"Ohh you know I like that ... stop it ... ohhh ... stop it ... now. What if he comes in and sees us?"

"Might get a few tips you mean?"

"Oh you're incorrigible Henry Jones."

"Well stop in-corraging me." Mum gasped and then giggled. I could hear the chair creak and then it creaked again and again. Wow. In upside down world my mum seduced my dad when she was only fifteen and she seems enjoy fucking dad in a chair. I wondered just how long I was going to have to wait out here.

Well I got my talking to. It wasn't too bad. I would be careful that my younger brother wouldn't catch a glimpse let alone a whole peek.

Dad also helped me oil the lock and the external door's hinges and he took me to the store the next day and bought me a new bed. It wasn't a double but it was big enough for two ... just.

ShinySee
ShinySee
29 Followers