Looking Glass

Story Info
Self bondage becomes reality.
2.8k words
3.93
38.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

Robin needed to relax. Her favorite way to do so was to do some self-bondage. Something about the ropes wrapping around her body relaxed her. Master had taught her how to do a full body tie and today was the perfect time to practice. Robin started with a warm bath and thought of the time when Master first tied her in his ropes.

Closing her eyes and drifting off into a light sleep, Master's image came into her mind. Without realizing what she was doing, one hand cupped her breast, her other hand went down between her legs. Robin felt her pussy contract as her fingers rubbed her clit. She pinched her hard nipple. Slowly, she rubbed her clit, while Master's image wrapped the rope around her body. With each wrap of the rope, her body started to tremble. Her fingers twisted her nipple, pulled on it as her climax started to build. Her finger's pinched her hard clit, as the first wave shook her body, clamping her legs around her hand.

Carefully standing up on her weak legs, Robin stepped out of the tub. Taking the large bath towel hanging on the rack, Robin dried her body. Staring at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, she combed her hair still thinking of her Master. When she was done with her hair, Robin walked back into her bedroom towards her dresser where she kept her toys and ropes. Robin selected a few ropes from her drawer of different lengths and textures, placing them on the bed. She also selected a few clothes pins and placed them on the bed by her ropes. Picking up the longest rope, Robin walked towards the full-length mirror that was in her room.

Uncoiling the rope in her hands, her image growing larger in the mirror, her tanned body bathed in the sunlight coming though the window stared back at her. Standing in front of the mirror she held the rope in her hands, feeling the texture of the rope that would be wrapping around her body. Closing her eyes, she remembered that first time.

When Robin opened her eyes, Master's image appeared in the mirror. He was behind her. His hands were lightly resting on her shoulders. His mouth was next to her ear, the image of him behind her made her body shake with pleasure. Robin felt her pussy contract and get moist. Gasping at his image, Robin let the rope fall to the floor.

"Relax, slave, I am here to help." Master whispered.

Without hesitation, "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." she whispered.

"Now bend over, pick up your rope and we will begin." Master whispered.

"Yes, Master."

Robin doubled the rope folding it in half. Placing the loop over her head, measuring the distance for the first knot that was just above her breasts, Robin slipped the loop back over her head measuring the distance for the second and third knots. The fourth and last knot was for her clit. Knowing that knot would torment the most, she shivered.

Before she slipped the loop over her head, she placed the rope back though the loop that was to go around her neck, leaving a large circle. Stepping into the circle, raising the loop over her head she lowered it around her neck. Carefully pulling the loose end tight, the rope tightened up towards her freshly shaved pussy. She felt the rope touch her clit, adding a little more pressure tightening the knot more firmly on her clit.

The next step was to separate the strands, one for each side of her body. Reaching behind her back and pulling the ropes over the top of her breasts, she then began threading the rope just above the first knot and then bringing the strands back behind her body. When the rope tightened above her breasts, she drifted back to the time Master did this to her.

Robin was in Master's dungeon. She was standing in the center of the room naked. A lit candle was the only light in the center of the room. Making their shadows dance on the wall, his arms holding the dark strands off the rope.

Her legs felt weak and she felt her pussy contract, flooding her inner thighs. Her body shook at the sensation of the rope pulling a little tighter on her pussy. Looking over her shoulder she began running the loose strands under the rope behind her back, all this while Master was watching her in the mirror. Robin saw him smile when the breast rope went back under her breasts. Threading the loose strands under the second knot, pulling them behind her back adding more pressure to the rope, it was then she dropped one strand of rope.

"Relax, my slave, let me help you." Her body quivered as she heard his calming whisper in her ear.

Closing her eyes, Robin started to feel the ropes move on her body. Master's hands taking the rope around her body tightening the strands. His warm moist breath was on her neck, sending signals straight to her pussy, the clit knot increasing the pressure on it as Master adjusted the rope. He finished the tie, knotting it on her waist. Master placed his hands on her shoulders, gently sliding them down her arms, stopping at her elbows. Feeling his grasp tighten around them, his lips kissing her neck, her body shuttered at his touch.

Opening her eyes, she saw his eyes gazing over the ropes that wrapped around her body. Her body betrayed her as a shuddering orgasm rushed through her. Standing there in his grasp, her body shaking as the waves poured through her, her knees buckled as Master held her in his strong arms. As the waves subsided, her legs to weak to hold her, Master laid her on the floor. The glow of the candle fading as Robin closed her eyes.

"Time to wake up, slave," Master's voice penetrated her foggy mind.

"Yes, Master." Robin said opening her eyes. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness, Robin realized that she was in a different place. She was inside the mirror now looking at her body lying on the floor. The ropes were still tied around her, Master's hands resting on her shoulders. His cock rubbed against her ass.

"Follow the path of light, slave." Master whispered.

As Robin turned to walk away, a white glow appeared surrounding her. She turned her head looking back at the image on the floor shrinking from view. In the distance, Robin saw a cabin in a meadow with smoke coming from the chimney. There was a man cutting wood in front of the cabin. As she got closer, the man she saw was her Master.

"Hello," he called out seeing her walk up. "Are you ready to continue?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

Master took her hand in his, pulling her towards the cabin door. Master opened the door stepping aside so she could walk inside. When she entered the room, it suddenly changed into an elegant ballroom. There were people dancing to music, a party was going on. The music stopped playing as they entered, the crowd of people parting, letting them walk in. Looking down, she saw she was dressed in a red satin evening gown now. She knew the ropes outline showed though the dress.

"Everyone, she has arrived," Master said to the crowd.

The males in the room began to clap as Master led Robin into the center of room. Turning around Robin noticed the women were dressed like her in evening gowns. Some were topless, showing their bound breasts. Others had their hands tied behind their backs with leashes on their necks.

Master stopped in the center of the room, raising His hand for silence. "Today we have a special guest here with us," He announced.

Master signaled the orchestra to play. Bowing, he asked Robin to dance with him. She felt her body floating on air as she danced with her Master. A slow waltz played as they danced gracefully around the room. Master was a good dancer leading her around the room effortlessly.

When the music stopped at the end of the waltz, Master led her to the center of the room. The crowd gathered around as Master took the straps of her gown from her shoulders. As the straps fell away from her shoulders, her breasts freed from the gown, the rope became visible to the crowd. Robin felt the eyes of the crowd on her as Master ran his hands over them making her nipples grow under his touch.

"Stand here, pretty one," Master whispered in her ear. A slave with her breasts bound walked up to Master handing him more rope. "Now I will show the proper way to bind your slave's breasts," Raising his voice so the crowd could hear.

"Bend over slave," he said placing his hand on her back.

Robin bent over, her breasts falling away from her body.

"Far enough, slave, hold that position," he said. "Always have your slave bend a little when applying this tie for better results," he told the crowd.

The other Masters had their slave's bend, their eyes watching his hands place rope around Robin's breasts. Master started tying them with the rope. He made several loops around them. Her pussy tingled with each loop that Master placed on her body, the moisture flowing from it down her thighs.

"Now when you have them bound, have your slave stand straight. To keep the rope in place, take the rope up over her shoulders and around her neck. Then bring the rope back over the other shoulder. This will keep the rope in place." He told the eager crowd.

Robin stood there watching Master finish tying her breasts. Her breasts now bound with her body tie, Master led her around the room showing the crowd. As Robin followed her Master, her pussy sent shivers up her body with every step from the rope that was between her legs. Her eyes gazed down to her swollen breasts from his perfect tie.

"Master, I am close. Please let this unworthy slave cum. Please, Master, may I cum for you?" Robin whimpered.

Master replied, "Not yet, slave."

Her legs trembled more with each step, she could not last much longer. Master stopped and he slid his hand between her legs parting them. His hand cupped her pussy. Her wetness flowed out of her pussy when he rubbed her clit.

"Cum for me slave, show these people how you cum for your Master," he whispered as he kissed her neck. It happened, her body shook violently as the climax tore through her body. Master held her in his arms as the waves ripped through her and she fainted as the last wave passed her though her body. The sounds of the party faded away and it felt like she was floating on clouds.

As Robin opened her eye,s she was still in the mirror looking back in to the bedroom. Her body was still lying on the floor. It was then that she noticed her breasts were bound in rope. Placing her hands on the rope, she felt the tightness of it. She sensed his presence before she felt his touch.

Master's hands touched her back, gently stroking her shoulders.

"Master, please tell me what is happening to me," she begged.

"My slave, look out from the glass at your body lying on the floor. What you feel here is real. The emotions you have here happen to you out there. But here, in this world, you have no boundaries." Master explained.

She stood in the mirror watching her image on the floor. Robin's image opened her eyes. Her hand touched the rope on her body. Robin watched as her reflection struggled to stand up. She watched herself caress her body. However, here in the mirror, it was Master's hands touching her, his fingers rubbing her nipples and cupping her breasts.

"See, slave. Whatever you do here, she feels the same out there." Master said as his hand slid down her stomach.

Robin watched her hands slide down her stomach. Her legs slightly parted as Master placed his hand between them. Her reflection parted her legs as her hand went down her pussy. Master's fingers slid up her wet pussy. Her image mimicked the motions. Master pulled on the rope between her legs and Robin watched as her reflection pulled on her rope.

"Here, slave. Put these on your body, one for each nipple and two for your pussy lips." He said, handing her the clothes pins.

Robin took them from his hand. Her nipples were already hard. She opened the clothes pin placing it on her nipple. She felt the bite of the pinch as it clamped down. Then she placed the second one on her other nipple. She watched as her image walked over to the bed. Her image picked up four more clothes pins and started to walk back towards the mirror.

Robin watched as she placed two of them on her nipples. Robin carefully placed the last two clothes pins on her pussy lips, one on each side. Her image copied her movements. She stood in front of the mirror parting her legs. Carefully, she applied the clothes pins to her pussy lips.

"Turn around, slave, your bed is here. Go and lay down." Master said.

"Yes, Master." Robin turned around and saw her bed. She walked over to it and carefully lay down.

Robin watched as her image walked over to her bed to lie down as well. Master began to touch her body with his hands. He moved the clothes pins and sent chills throughout her body. Robin opened her eyes and watched her reflection do the same.

Master's hand stroked her bound breasts. His fingers dragged across her pinched nipples. With each touch of his hand, her pussy contracted sending more wetness flowing between her legs. His hand stroked her inner thighs, dragging his fingers ever so slightly up towards her pussy. Robin moved her hips towards his hand. Her body responded to his touch making her moan.

Robin heard her moans also from the other side of the glass. Robin watched as she used one hand to touch her nipple. The other hand rubbed her clit. Master pulled on the rope that covered her clit. She felt his warm breath on her clit as he placed his tongue on the top of her aroused clit. Robin felt his lips encircle and suckle on her clit. Her hips lifted off of the bed as she tried to push her pussy harder on his mouth.

Her image on the bed responded by raising her hips off the bed. Her finger's pinched her clit. Master licked the slit of her pussy with his tongue, dragging it slowly up towards her clit. His hand still pulled on her nipple twisting the clothespin. Her moans increased with each sensation of his touch.

Robin watched as she pulled aside the rope covering her clit. Her finger slowly slid between her pussy lips bringing it slowly upwards. Her other hand pulled on her nipple. Her moans grew louder as her body moved on the bed.

Master settled on the bed, his hand held his hard cock. Robin spread her legs wider as Master placed his cock in her soaked pussy. Robin saw her reflection slide two fingers in her pussy slowly, pushing them deep. Master pulled back slightly and started to slowly pump his cock in her. Her reflection's fingers matched each of Master's strokes.

Master's cock pumped faster. His hands gripped her hips forcing his cock deeper in her. Her fingers went deeper as she raised her hips of the bed with each stroke of her fingers. Master's cock drove her closer to the edge. Robin was trying to hold back the climax that was building deep inside her.

Robin watched as her reflection closed her eyes. She heard her reflection gasp for breath as her hips moved on the bed. Robin could not hold on any longer as the first wave hit. Locking her muscles as the waves increased. Her own body bucked as the climax overtook her. Robin saw her reflection tense as the climax hit her. Robin felt her body float away as the light slowly faded from her eyes.

She was lying on her bed when she opened her eyes, her body covered in sweat. The ropes were still tied around her and her thighs were soaked. She sat up listening for sounds of any movement. The sun light was fading as her eyes focused on the mirror. Robin's mind flooded with images of what had happened. Robin then saw her own image staring back at her from the mirror, she was sitting on her bed and Master was still behind her, his hands on her shoulders.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers