Looking Into His Eyes

Story Info
Breaking the master, and finding myself.
2.9k words
4.55
15.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There he was, dressed in black pants and a white shirt. He was handsome, slightly older than I, maybe 25, brunette with piercing green eyes. This is all I saw before he walked over and slipped a blindfold over my eyes and I found myself in total darkness. His calm but demanding voice startled me.

"Do you agree to give yourself to me for as long as I please, at my will, no safe words, no ways out, completely at my mercy?" I new this was what would happen but it seemed so shocking coming from his mouth.

"You will not be permanently harmed, but you will experience extreme pain, pleasure and humiliation. How much will depend completely on you. I will push you to your limits, and further until you are screaming for mercy." Every word imprinted itself in my brain but only registered lower, way lower.

"You will not speak unless asked a question. Any violations or things that displease me will be punished severely. Do I make myself clear?" He asked.

I trembled and barely managed a small "Yes" before he started talking again, further torturing, scaring and turning me on.

"You have one way out, and that is now. If you wish to take advantage of this one time offer, remove your blindfold and do so." My mind told me to run, but I couldn't. I didn't even think I could stand.

"Good" he said when he concluded I wasn't leaving. "Follow me"

He grabbed me roughly, far more roughly that needed and dragged me through the halls into...

Well I didn't know where as I couldn't see, but he finally pushed me down hard on a bench and I felt my clothes being removed and bonds being tied. The emotions boiling inside me were incredible. My core was so hot and wet and it didn't take him long to notice. He pinched my breasts and I flinched and tried to cover myself but I was tied so tightly in that I could barely move an inch. He just laughed sinfully. For the first time I was scared, even more so as he lowered himself over me and placed himself at my opening. He started to ease himself in, tears streaming down my face as he was going faster that was comfortable. As he met resistance he looked up at me questioning and noticing my tears, he stopped.

"Are, are you a virgin?" he asked, flabbergasted.

I managed a breathless "Yes" between tears and he was off me in an instant. I didn't know what I had done wrong. He removed my blindfold and my vision slowly recovered, and I looked down at him, He was untying my bonds. I was so upset. I had failed at everything in life. I had come to this training program as a way out. Now I was failing this too, Tears streamed down my face, and it wasn't from the pain, but the rejection.

He looked over me when he was done and I was free and he wiped the tears from my eyes. His mood had changed immensely. He took my distraught in the wrong way

"Don't worry" he said removing his hand. "I'm not going to touch you"

This statement only made me cry more. The failure overthrew me. I wanted him so much, I wanted to succeed. He handed me my clothes and motioned to the door and then he slumped into a chair holding his head in his hands. I was beyond confused, I didn't understand.

"What did I do wrong?" I managed to ask when I gathered enough air. I was afraid I'd be punished for speaking and stepped backwards as his eyes met mine. It was the first time our eyes had met. I saw anger, pity and I swore I saw a flicker of desire in his captivating green eyes. They were deep, kind and saw right through me.

"Nothing... now please, just leave" he ordered, the anger slowly taking over. That broke me. Tears rolled from my eyes harder that they had ever fallen before. He reluctantly came over to help me, trying to be gentle, barely touching me. I couldn't help but stare longingly into his eyes once again.

He sighed as he looked back into mine, My tears stopped as he kissed me, but he broke after only a few seconds. " You are such a stupid girl" he said as he broke away from me. "Now seriously go, before I make you" he said.

I needed to say something but I was very hesitant to speak, still in shock from the series of events. I managed a stutter.

"I... I don't understand w... what I d...did wrong." The tears were coming back and he sighed as he looked into my eyes, showing his concern.

'It's nothing" he said as he looked away "It's me, I just can't..." his voice cracked.

"Can't what?" I asked, completely lost, and not just in his eyes.

"Can't... I can't... you're a virgin... I can't" he whispered. That made no sense to me.

"So, just please, this is what I want" I couldn't believe how easily the words came out, but the man standing before me made me feel needy.

"You don't understand" He said, finally we agreed on something. He took a deep breath. "When I was young I hurt someone close to me, someone I loved. She never forgave me, I've never forgiven myself. I lost control for an instant... and it was no turning back. That made me come here. I needed full control, not only of someone else but of myself. I needed it, but I can't be a master, I can't get attached. So I came here... It's been the same work, it brings me pleasure without the hurt... but then you come along and..." I could tell this was tearing open old wounds by the pained look in his eyes. I kissed him, hard, and he pushed me away.

"Why are you here honey?" He asked

"I want to find a place in this world, I want to feel needed, I've failed at everything in this world... Please...please don't let me fail sir, please" I whispered

He couldn't take it.

Besides the fact that his mind was dead set against it, my moves and soft pleas gave his cock other ideas. He was caving, and I knew it.

"I have other places I could go, If you don't do this some other sadistic man will" I said as I looked down and bit my lip. "you are trained in this, you must know how to make it the least painful" I continued to stare at him with puppy dog eyes.

He returned the look with concern. "No honey, I'm trained to make it the most painful" I knew that this was sadly true but I didn't care.

"Please" I begged. I didn't know what was happening to me but he was driving me insane. Even though I never done it before I had seen enough TV to know what would break him. I slid down him to wrap my hand around his cock. I had never seen let alone touched one before, but it felt right. He gasped at my attack and immediately tried to stop me, but was stopped in his tracks as I surrounded him with my lips and sucked. With that he gave up with a groan and in twined his fingers in my hair.

I covered my teeth with my lips and attempted to swallow as much as I could. I gagged, This threw him, and he let go of me. Realising that he had lost he looked down into my eyes and warned me.

"Honey, are you sure?" I nodded, unwrapping my lips from him. "You must tell me if it hurts and I will stop, okay?" He looked deeper into my eyes and saw the deep desire and innocence that lay there.

Unable to wait any longer I pulled him towards the floor, but he picked me up and carried me into another room. It was a bedroom, perfect. He laid me down on the bed.

"You really are a stupid girl" he said before he climbed over me. This time he was way gentler. He kissed me and moved his way down my neck, breasts and down to my core, causing me to moan with every motion. He trailed across my center with amazing skill and purpose. I nearly exploded when he reached my clit and gently nibbled on it. He looked up at me, his eyes were glazed. I wouldn't have thought that this would turn him on so easily, he must do it everyday. Then I thought of how he originally worked, and gathered that that he had probably not done this in a while. I couldn't take the wait any longer, and from the looks of his current state neither could he.

He moved up me, kissing and nibbling along his way until he reached my lips once again. He was so unthreatening, calm, caring. He broke away from me and looked into my eyes questioning. I responded by smiling and shaking my head in agreement. Then I felt him, he was pushing gently, almost to much so, as he slowly made his way into my hidden depths. I sucked in a quick breath and he stopped. I just groaned at his pause and wrapped my legs and arms around him and pulled him closer until he once again met resistance.

"Come on, please, just push through it" I stammered "Pretend I'm no different than anyone else"

"But you are"

I could tell he was fighting back the urge to fuck me, hard. So I finally got up the courage to ask him to.

"Please... Please... just fuck me!" I said in an innocent and sexy tone. When that didn't do it, I moved my hips and grinded against him. That drove him crazy. I got my wish.

Pain spiked though me, like an arrow. I tried not to show it, and looked away from him. He knew what I was doing and brought my face back to his. There was something there, hidden in the depths of his green emerald eyes that stopped everything, the pain disappeared. It was like his eyes healed me as he hurt me. I was loosing my mind. He had stopped and didn't move again until I grinded myself against him, clenching around him hard and he started moving too. We were both moving in pace with each other, on the quick assent to the edge and beyond. He was still very hesitant in his movements and thrusts, it was driving me insane. I groaned and simply said, with an underlying demand.

"Harder" He complied. Sparks of pleasure shot through me as I moaned in time with him. It was a dance, him leading, me urging him on. I felt it building, building to incomprehensible heights. He looked deep in to my eyes with lust and said in a sexy sadistic voice,

"Cum honey, now" That threw me over the top. I screamed and spasmed, bringing him with me.

We both collapsed moments later onto the soft bed. He recovered faster than I did and just lied there playing with my hair until I had the strength to move. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me in adoration and concern. I moaned as he rubbed the pad of his thumb over my sensitive clit, and he locked his lips with mine.

"Honey, are you okay" he asked once he broke away. I smiled, he didn't.

"I shouldn't have done this he said. He sat up. I grabbed at him, until he returned his eyes to look at me. The look of regret that was in his eyes burned me. I let him go. "I've failed haven't I"

He looked surprised. "At what?"

"Plea...Pleasing you Mas... Master." I whispered, stuttering.

His eyes filled with lust as if a bomb had gone off.

"What...What did you say!?" He asked

"I'm sorry Master, I did not please you"

He snapped, he pushed me over and jumped over me and kissed me until I had to gasp for air.

"I am not your Master" he said, choking on the words.

"I know, I'm sorry sir, I just... I just thought, or well wanted...." I trailed off.

"You wanted what?" He asked, knowing the answer but needing to hear it.

"I want to please you sir, to love you, to obey out, to suffer for you, to ...serve you. I want you to hurt me, to torture me, to force me, and... train me to be your slave. I want you to be my Master. "

He got up, I clung to him. He got changed and strode towards the door.

Before he left he turned to me and said "you have pleased me much".

I cried, but as soon as he closed the door I heard a click, he had locked it!

I didn't know what to think, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions, so I kept my mind busy.

The room was of fair size, outfitted with a large black king size bed (with chains attached to the posts). The room was painted a dark almost blood red, with a white ceiling. There was a full length mirror on one wall behind me along with a large dresser and two bedside tables. I wondered to myself why they would need such furnishings in a training facility and soon found out when I opened them.

The dresser had two drawers, the top one contained lubricant, condoms, and a variety of butt plugs, dildos and vibrators. Some where the size of... (the irony was I didn't even know his name) and others were so big they made me light-headed at the sight of them.

I closed it, took a deep breath and opened the other. I was not prepared for what was in that drawer. Before me was whips, crops, canes, nipple clamps, weights, straps blindfolds, ball gags and a black collar.

I stood there paralyzed, What was I doing here? He was right, I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't stand the pain I knew would come. I would disappoint him. I hesitantly reached for the collar, as if I thought it would burn me the second I touched it, but I had to feel it. I had to make a decision here. This was all too much, I broke down on the floor crying.

I stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity. Then I heard the door unlock and he walked in with a smile on his face. It disappeared the second he saw me on the ground. He was over in second and he picked me up and placed me on the bed. It was then that he noticed the collar that was involuntarily clutched in my hand and glanced over to the open drawer.

"What's the matter honey?" he asked sympathetically.

I gave him the collar and looked at him questioning.

"It's the collar you'll be wearing when... sorry.... If you decide to join me" He said correcting himself when he saw a flicker of fear through my already scared eyes. He followed them back to the open dresser, then he understood. He embraced me tighter. "Oh honey, I know you are scared, you have reason to be. You are free to leave, but if you stay I will be very happy. Administration has approved you collaration, but only if you agree to it." this was not helping me, my gaze was still fixed on the drawer, on the thoughts of those whips swishing through the air and then...

"I can't!"

He kissed me.

"Honey I would account for your inexperience." he said, running his hands over the various whips and other devices. "I can't promise you I would never cause you pain, as I would, and I can't promise you I would never use this" he said holding up the scariest looking whip. "As I probably would, but there is one thing I can promise you. You will always be safe in my arms, When you make a mistake I will punish you, but I will never hurt you. I would value you too much. I will shape you honey, not break you."

I felt like passing out after I heard this. I felt sick to my stomach, I knew this is what I wanted, but now that it was presented to me I felt unsure. He ended my insecurity with a kiss.

"You have two options here honey, your pleasure" He said as he slowly ran a finger over my clit and I gasped. "Or mine" he said as he stared into my eyes. I nearly melted.

I couldn't think, my mind new the answer, but I couldn't vocalise it. So I took the another path. I stared back into his eyes and slowly moved to the bottom of the bed, I opened his fly, and he gasped,

I knew this moment was going to define the rest of my life. But I couldn't think of any life that would be better. I sighed and said one of the words I knew I would never regret.

"Yours" I said as I plunged my mouth over him. I gagged.

He just laughed and said, "We can fix that".