Looking Is Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" I vaguely remember Kevin screaming as he twisted my nipples while my cock erupted into his bowels, and after I was spent I remained inside of him for as long as I could until my limp dick finally slithered out of Kevin.

"That was so good - at least it was for me," Kevin said after I eased down beside him. "Was I okay?"

"If you have to ask, you must not have been paying attention," I managed to say as my young lover cuddled up next to me.

We chatted for quite awhile, and I learned that Kevin was just working at the bar part-time, and was a student at Syracuse. That made me happy, and I told him how important is was for him to get a good education so he didn't end up like me, forced to spent most of my life going from city to city and from motel to motel selling my company's products.

"That sounds like fun though," Kevin said. "Get to see a lot of places and meet a lot of people."

"Most of them aren't nearly as interesting as you," I told him.

"Do you come around here regularly?" Kevin asked, and I told him that I was usually around Manilus every three months or so.

"And I'll make a point of staying here when I do," I assured him when he started to say what I suspected he was going to ask. "If you're around..."

"I'll give you my number," Kevin said. "So if I'm not working I can still come by, if you want."

We took a shower together eventually, and after Kevin and I had washed each other throughly I noticed that one of us was very hard. Sadly it wasn't me, but I couldn't leave the boy like that so with the help of the support bar on the side of the tub I managed to get down on my knees and get Kevin off.

I relished the feel of Kevin's hands rubbing my bald skull as I sucked his cock while the shower sprayed us down, and after I drained him he was kind enough to help me to my feet.

"You've got such an awesome body," Kevin said as we dried each other as best we could with the crummy towels, and while the mirror told me differently, for whatever reason Kevin seemed to think that was the case so who was I to argue.

Kevin had to get going, since the sun was going to be rising pretty soon, so we hugged before I walked him out to his car, promising that the next time I was around here, we would be seeing each other.

Luckily there was another bed, I thought while surveying the scene in the room, and after a couple of fitiful hours of sleep I managed to get on the road again, my back reminding me that I was 55 all the way to Buffalo.

***

thanks for reading

12