Looking Out

Story Info
The new marketing director is the boss's lover.
2.1k words
3.95
43.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guided her out of the office back to his assistant's desk. "Karen, this is our new Marketing Manager. She's going to be moving from Colorado, I want you to be at her beck and call and assist her with her move."

He put his hand on the small of her back, heat from his palm radiating through her, creeping around her stomach and up her chest to her breasts, making her nipples stand at attention. He instantly noticed the nipples straining against her shirt and felt his mouth ache with longing. He would do anything to feel her sweet nipples swell between his teeth.

"I want her back again in three weeks, so she's on a strict timeline."

"Yes, Mr. Adams, I'll make sure she has all the assistance she needs."

"Great, also schedule a dinner meeting with the team for tonight. I want them to meet her before she flies home." He turned to her. "Is that alright with you, my dear?"

She nodded. "That sounds like a great start to my employment here."

He smiled at her, holding her gaze just a little too long with a little too much hunger. Karen noticed the exchange, but brushed it off as her being jealous of the much younger beauty who had obviously caught Mr. Adams' eye. She shook her head. Why not? She was young, extremely attractive, and impressively talented.

Karen resolved to befriend her quickly, as she could feel that with the power this young woman possessed she was going to go wherever she wanted, and Karen wouldn't mind being at her heels when she did.

"I'm going to leave you in Karen's care so you can complete whatever paperwork is necessary. I'll meet you around six and escort you to dinner." He smiled as he walked away, wishing he could put his lips to hers.

Karen inhaled sharply as both women watched him walk away. The younger woman noticed Karen's lingering look and realized Karen was equally as attracted to him as she was. Suddenly a pang of guilt went through her -- this poor woman had been working beside him for 20 years and never had what she possessed in only a matter of hours.

Karen turned to her, managing a professional smile. "Let's show you to your office. I'll help you complete your new hire paperwork and then show you around the building." "That would be great. I'm very excited to be working here." She smiled warmly at Karen, feeling at ease with her almost instantly.

Karen led her down a carpeted corridor, stopping one door down from the boss' office. "Here it is," Karen said as she fumbled with a key and opened the door.

The office was beautiful -- floor to ceiling windows on one side, a large cherry-wood desk, glass conference table, and overstuffed leather furniture. She smiled as she walked in. She had been working so hard for this, causing her relationship with her fiancé to strain to a breaking point. Beaming, she sat at her desk, wanting to hug it with joy. Watching her, Karen saw the young woman had just reached one of her life's goals.

Karen looked away from her quickly, jealous again. She also had dreamed of managing a marketing division for Mr. Adams when he hired her as his personal assistant 20 years ago. He was young and charming and had started the successful firm on a whim. Unlike the woman in front of her, though, she never got to feel the joy of walking into an office and sitting at her desk, ready to steer the ship. Karen let her dream drift away when she married a man who insisted she not make more money then he did.

Now, 20 years later, Karen was convinced the job would have been much more fulfilling than the marriage. She felt used and spent as if she had nothing more to give anyone. She was going to be a fixture in the waiting room until she retired.

"Karen, are you alright?"

"I'm fine...you just remind me so much of myself when I was younger." Karen felt a lump in her throat. "How old are you, my dear?"

"I'll be twenty-six next month."

Karen smiled. "Shall we complete this paperwork?"

She watched the younger woman fill out the application, which was just a formality, and all the other necessary paperwork. "Devi is such a lovely name," Karen said, as she watched her scribble it out across a pile of paperwork.

"Thank you. I've never loved my name; it's too stately for me."

Karen raised an eyebrow

"Most people just think my parents were confused about spelling 'Debbie' when they named me."

"It's a name that suits you." Karen smiled.

"Mr. Adams seems like he'll be wonderful to work for."

"Yes, he is a fair man and an appreciative boss," Karen sighed. "He has no idea how attractive he is. He's always had woman after woman in here, both clients and employees, young and old, who have wanted him with white-hot intensity."

Karen shook her head. "You know, I don't think he'll ever be unfaithful to his wife, but the poor man is not treated well by her. He could do so much better. That and she's had her fair share of lovers."

As Devi looked closely at Karen, she noticed how attractive she really was. She had a thick mane of dark hair, streaks of gray zigzagging through it, falling almost to the middle of her back. While signs of aging had begun to map her forehead, she was still very beautiful with high cheekbones and full lips. Karen also had dark brown eyes with endless depths. She guessed her to be around fifty. With a new wardrobe and a flattering haircut, the tall and slender Karen would definitely be a sexy older bombshell. She resolved to bring Karen shopping on a girls' day out sooner then later.

"I agree," Devi sighed. "He is very hot."

Karen shook her head and looked at her. "He could use a young thing like you to work out with." She winked at her.

Devi just smiled. If Karen only knew.

She sat back in her chair and scanned her office. She could imagine him with her in here. Closing her eyes, she pictured him behind her, her blouse and bra on the floor, her creamy white breasts pressed against the large window looking down on New York. He would be pulling her skirt and panties down over her hips, her firm beautiful ass presented to him.

She could feel the hot touch of his fingertips on the back of her neck and along her shoulders, sending hot raceways of desire shooting down her body to her swelling clit. Her breasts would be cold against the window, and she would feel deliciously exposed, yet knowing the tinted glass would not allow the outside world to see anything of their lovemaking. Devi felt a trickle of wetness start somewhere deep within her and inch its way out of her perfectly shaved lips and down the inside of her thigh.

His lips would be on her neck, kisses like fire on her skin, until he removed his lips, leaving cold wet rings of passion. As she felt the air conditioning blow across the spot he'd just kissed she'd feel the hair on her neck stand up and her skin cool, ice to put out the fire. But it wouldn't work, just feeding the fire burning in her for him.

He would take his tie off now and glide the silk over her naked body, teasing her ass with the tip of it, so smooth on her skin. Leaning closer, he would thread the other end of the tie up between her breasts. She could smell him; smell his sweet skin like rain. She would feel the row of buttons on his shirt press hard into her back. As she held her breath, aching to feel his tight, muscled body bare against her, the buttons would dig into her as he pulled her back to him, digging into her as if to remind her how much clothing he still had on.

Then he would gently push her breasts back against the floor to ceiling window, the row of small button-circles like tattoos down her back. He would kiss and lick each one as if apologizing for holding her so tightly. She would smile, not all pain was bad pain, but waiting for him was torture. She would beg for relief. His hands would pull the tie tautly between her legs and he would press one end of it to her aching lips. Shivers of desire coursing through her would force her to spread her legs, the tie teasing her clit as he ran it back and forth, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm. The tingling she loved would start at the base of her spine; two more strokes and it would engulf her ass, clit, lips, and hips; another stroke and her thighs would tighten.

He would pause for a moment, leaving her on the edge, ready to explode for him as he slips his shirt and trousers off with no urgency. Eyes closed, hands against the window waiting for him, she would breathe deeply to regain herself. Then she would feel it, the hard smoothness of his tool, and bite her lip as the head of his cock rubbed her ass. His fingers between her legs would tease the juices from her, and he would run wet fingers over his cock, glistening in the sunlight streaming in the window.

Her legs now spread so wide, wet pussy begging for his hard cock to sink into it. He would slowly slip it to her a little at a time, hot wet rings left around his cock where her tight walls had grabbed him. He always loved inching into her and pulling out, the change between her hot folds and the air cooling the wetness she'd left on him was enough to drive a man crazy. Her body under him, he would watch her reflection in the glass--her eyes closed, mouth slightly open--seeing his cock sliding in and out of her, beautiful breasts swaying with the motion of his hips.

His fingers would dig into her hips as he thrust his cock deeper. She would bite her lip, a small groan escaping from her, as he took her. Head tilting back, she would expose the choker of pearls wound tightly around her long neck. It would be too much for him and he would start pumping his cock in her faster, wanting her to get off, needing relief himself.

He would feel her body shake under him, holding her tight, riding out the wave of pleasure she was feeling. Her pussy would grab him even tighter and he wouldn't be able to take it, cumming deep inside her. Wrapping his arms around her, he would pull her hot body to him, kissing the back of her neck.

"Let me show you around the office now."

Devi snapped out of her daydream. "That sounds great," she sighed, feeling wet yet again.

She followed Karen around the corner, watching as she pointed to the doors of other offices. They walked past Mike's office who, according to Karen, thought he was God's gift and she should keep an eye on him. Then Courtney's office, and Karen warned she would be disappointed she didn't get the Manager's position.

Listening to Karen, Devi realized this transition was not going to be as easy as she had hoped. She spent the entire day with her lover's personal assistant, learning the ins and outs of the office and looking through client files, becoming familiar with their products.

At the end of the day, Karen walked her once more around the circle of offices and then deposited her in her own office at ten to six.

"He'll be here in just a moment to take you to dinner," Karen said, and stepped out of the office.

Finally alone, Devi walked around her conference table, thinking about the late nights she would probably spend poring over advertising campaigns and other work. That's what she loved most in this world, her work, and it showed.

He popped his head around the corner of her door. "Are you ready to get going?"

"Yes I am!" she said, happy to see him again.

"Did Karen show you around and take care of you?"

"She did, she's very nice," said Devi, following him out of her office.

They waved goodbye to Karen as they entered the elevator. As soon as the doors closed his arms were around her, his lips pressed to hers. She melted into his arms, holding him tightly. She loved his soft strong lips pressed to hers and his big arms around her drained the worry from her body.

"Let's go meet the team." He smiled at her as the elevator doors opened.

She took a long deep breath, here we go, she thought.