Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam learned how to deep throat biggest cocks long before Linda Lovelace made that 'deep throat' talent famous. She learned how to use muscles of her pussy to milk a cock. She learned how to give any man best fuck of his life.

Sam became a hot item. Japanese girls rarely have tits larger than "B" cups. Sam's breasts had grown into perfectly formed "D" cups. Japanese businessmen paid top dollar for a night with beautiful Japanese-American girl with big European breasts.

Things at home were changing. Her parents had divorced. Sam was living with her mom who had her tricking every weekend. Shortly after her eighteenth birthday things fell apart.

One of her mom's regulars had hired Sam for one of his customers, an American executive from Motorola who turned out to be a friend of her dad's. Who saw Sam's picture on her dad's desk. As soon as she graduated High School, Sam was sent stateside to live with her paternal grandparents in Kansas.

Prospect of living in the U.S. excited Sam. It was 1970 and Sam had heard all about bra burnings and 'Free Love' movement.

On other hand, her grandfather was a tyrant. Her father was sure to have warned him to keep Sam under control. She decided best defense was a strong offense.

Packing for move to Kansas Sam did not pack a bra or most of her other prudish clothes. Instead she packed only stuff she and her mom had bought for her to wear on 'trick dates' slut or cool clothes she'd taken to wearing when out with friends. On day of airline flight she wore sandals, hip-hugger jeans, a bra, a thin white cotton tie top, and a pullover sweater.

Once she'd said her goodbyes to her parents and her little brother she boarded her plane. Once airborne she went straight to restroom where she took off her sweater, top, and bra. She stuffed unwanted bra into trash shoving her sweater into a carry-on.

She donned tie top and adjusted it to maximize both her cleavage volume of breast it exposed. She admired herself in mirror; her dark areolas were easily visible under her shirt. Her long thick nipples protruded seductively.

She went to her seat enjoying admiring stares and 'accidental' feels as she worked her way back up crowded aisle.

Her grandfather was just as stern as she remembered. He'd begun to fuss at her as soon as she got off plane in Wichita about her going around half naked. He demanded she cover up her breasts. She refused pointing out that she was eighteen with comfort in how she looked.

Kansas was a surprise. Lack of entertainment options led to rampant teenage sex. By third day she was fucking next-door neighbor's fifteen-year-old son. His older brother asked her out. On their date she met people she wanted to socialize with.

He introduced her to his friends who were just as horny as she was. They were a little older than her but more worldly. A couple of guys were bikers. Two of girls were topless dancers. Idea of topless dancing appealed to her. She asked them all sorts of questions from "How do you pick music?" to "Are you allowed to fuck customers?"

On very next night she got her date to take her to see girls at topless bar where they worked. She was fascinated and wanted to give it a try. She was nervous. Her date suggested she try dancing for him and his friends. He promised to arrange a little party with a few guys.

His party was a success! Sam enjoyed taking off her clothes for men. She liked way they stared at her copping feels at every chance.

When they began to chant, "Take it off, Take it off, Take it off, Take it off, Take it off."

She eagerly danced nude for them briefly before she was pulled down then gang fucked on a pool table. (To this day she enjoys green velvet bar pool tables)

Her mind was made up; she was going to become a stripper.

Strip joints in 1970 Kansas left a great deal to be desired. Many tended to be biker bars where bikers had their girlfriends dance topless for their own entertainment as well for money it brought in.

A few dancers turned tricks; a few were actually pretty good looking. A 'Gentlemen's Club' of today hadn't even been dreamed of yet.

In spite of bar's shortcomings, Sam thoroughly enjoyed dancing topless. She had always enjoyed having men fondle her breasts. Crowd was pretty tough outwardly, but she soon came to find that they were pretty protective of dancers, especially one as good looking with such magnificent breasts as Sam had.

She also found a friend named Tracy in one of dancers. Tracy was a stunning blonde, a little taller than Sam with slightly smaller tits and nowhere near Sam's nipples. She wasn't as much of an exhibitionist as Sam, nor as loose a woman as Sam.

Tracy had graduated college with a degree in dance. She'd been to New York after college to try to get into show business. After months of struggling without luck a choreographer finally explained facts of life to her

Her choreographer told her she was a good dancer but her breasts were too large, too bouncy he said. Choreographers want girls built like boys he told her. To help her he handed Tracy a card telling her that if she did not mind dancing topless, to try this place.

It had taken her only a few minutes to decide to check it out. When she found out she could twice as much money stripping than she'd been making as a receptionist so Tracy took topless dancing job. Tracy enjoyed taking off her clothes for men customers dancing for a male audience.

However Tracy's boyfriend Mike was graduating from a college in Kansas with an engineering degree, Tracy wanted to move back to Kansas to be with him. Sam also decided to move with her back to Kansas.

Back in Kansas Tracy and Mike resumed their relationship. A few days after they moved into a small apartment with Sam, Mike revealed to Tracy that he was bi-sexual. He had been living off money he made as a male stripper working gay clubs, stags, and bachelor parties.

Tracy told him of she enjoyed her new career as a topless dancer.

Sam and Mike soon became inseparable, even to point that Sam was fucking Mike two or three times a week with Tracy's permission and understanding. Freshly graduated from School, Mike landed a job working for an oil field engineer in Houston. There was no doubt that Sam and Tracy were going too.

Tracy's boyfriend Mike agreed to bring them along as well. They headed off to Houston like so many others bringing all their worldly possessions loaded into two cars. They checked out area from Houston to Galveston, deciding they just had to live in Galveston.

Galveston Island's beaches called out to Sam, Tracy and Mike but housing was a problem. After some disappointments they settled of a studio apartment a couple blocks from Stewart Beach in part of town known as Hurricane Village.

12