Loose Slut

Story Info
What it feels like to fuck a loose slut.
1.5k words
3.93
245.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biochem
Biochem
121 Followers

My wife has always had a healthy sex drive. Occasionally, I would return home from work to the sight of her using her vibrator. On one particular day, I came home to find her on the bed pumping a fat dildo into her pussy. I coyly asked her, "Are you trying to make yourself a loose, little slut for me?"

As I stripped off my clothes she responded, "Not yet, since if I did try, you would not be able to fuck me properly. Where is the fun in that?"

I moved up and replaced my wife's dildo with my dick. I told her how loose she felt and how much of a slut she was for always wanting her pussy stretched out. I started to fuck her harder and harder until she started coming. After she came down from her high, she started in by telling me that I must like the idea of fucking sluts. I responded by quickening my already furious pace. My head started to spin as I began to come inside my wife's pussy. I pulled out and collapsed next to her. As she grabbed a tissue and started to wipe up she said, "Seeing how much you just came, I should show you what it is like to fuck a real 'loose slut' some time."

I told her that I would like that and the idea was forgotten the time being. A few months passed and my wife was nearing the end of her "horny" time of the month, which was typically the first week or two of going back on her pill after her period. She had gone through a longer than usual "horny" period this month, but I was not worried as it meant more sex for me. I had come home to a naked, horny wife every day during the previous two weeks. I was definitely enjoying life.

On this particular Friday, I had to work later than usual. I had told my wife that I would be home at 7:30pm instead of my normal 5:30pm. She was saddened a bit as we usually go out on Fridays, since she doesn't have class. She had gone back to college after I started my career, so she could finish her degree.

I had a good day at work, even though the extra two hours were tedious. I kept thinking about what toy my wife might be playing with at that moment. At 7:10pm, I began cleaning up to go home. It would only take me 10 minutes to lock up and 10 more to get home. As I got out of my chair, the phone rang. I normally don't answer the phone after hours, but caller ID displayed my home number. I answered the phone, "Hey Hun!"

Sounding out of breath, she responded, "Hi...uh...how are you doing? Are you... going to be....home at 7:30 or later?"

"I am doing just fine. Are you okay? You sound kind of winded. I should be home by 7:30 as I was just starting to close up for the night. How was your day?"

She still sounded like she had run a marathon. "Good...good. I am doing great. Oh oh...I went out to the mall and made a new friend. We did a little shopping and I bought you a little something. Did...uh...anything...uh...interesting happen at work today?"

I "Nothing real interesting happened here. Are you sure you are okay? What are you doing?"

I was getting seriously concerned. She replied, "Oh yes! I am perfectly fine. Just gimme a minute. Don't...uh...go...uh...anywhere."

I heard her put the phone down and I could now hear what sounded like springs squeaking. As I began to put one and one together in my head my suspicions were blatantly confirmed by my wife's words, which I could hear even with the phone put down. She was never a quiet one.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me harder with that fat cock! Stretch my little pussy out! Oh...oh...oh...I am gonna cum! Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhh," which was followed by a male groaning as the springs squeaked more rapidly as she continued, "Yes! Yes! Cum deep in my pussy...Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Then it seemed like the world stopped. I could not believe that I just heard my wife fuck another man. My mind was racing but everything else had just stopped. Even the cars outside my office window all seemed to have frozen in time and space. What was I going to do? Does my wife even love me? Do I need to get a lawyer? I thought I knew my wife. The room suddenly started to spin and I slumped over my desk. Was I going to puke?

"Honey...honey...HONEY! Are you there?" said my wife over the phone line. I was brought back to reality and noticed that I still had the receiver held tight to my ear. I looked down and realized while the blood had drained out of my head, it apparently drained into my "other head." I was hard as a rock.

"Yeah," I replied meekly.

"Well, you better come home so I can show you what it is like to fuck a real 'loose slut' and try not to worry all the way home. I love you more than everything."

I mumbled, "I love you, too," and got up to return home. My brain had given up on trying to figure out how I felt because I was horrified, yet oddly turned on. The feeling in her voice when she said her last statement comforted me somewhat. It did not sound like she was going to run off with this guy.

After an excruciating long 10 minute drive home, I pulled up in the driveway. There were no other cars parked nearby. I walked into the house to hear my wife call from the bedroom. I put my stuff down and walked to the bedroom. My wife was lying on the bed, totally naked, with her legs spread. I noticed there was nobody else in the room.

"Hey Hun. How did you get rid of your new friend so quickly?"

She giggled and replied, "I told him that I needed his name and address, just in case, because I have not taken any of my birth control pills this month. He shot out of the house like it was about to explode or something."

"Yeah, telling any guy that after having them cum inside you would get rid of him."

"Now, can we stop talking about other guys? I want YOU to come fuck me and feel how loose I am. I got fucked by an extremely fat cock, though it was shorter than yours."

I stripped off my clothes, exposing my hard dick to my wife. She smiled as I got down on top of her and started to push my dick into what felt like a totally different pussy than the previous night. It was a mess. There was so much cum and there was very little friction. She was really stretched out.

My wife looked at me and said, "This is what it is like to fuck a loose slut. You can barely feel it and I can barely feel you inside me. Isn't it a good thing that I am not normally so slutty. Why don't you fuck me in my tight asshole, since neither of us is going to get off this way?"

I pulled out and she turned over. I had never fucked her ass before. I had never had the guts to ask her. My dick was so wet from the sloppy mess that was in her pussy that my dick slid easily into her ass. I began fucking her slowly and she started moaning. I picked up the pace until I was fucking her hard and she was begging for more. All of my emotions were coming out as I drove my cock into her ass over and over until I felt like I was going to pass out. Then, there was the release and I felt like I was walking on clouds. When I came down from my euphoria, I realized that all my frustration and anger had left my body during that orgasm. I washed up and returned to the bed to find my wife asleep, cum still dripping from between her legs. I figured that I would wash the sheets in the morning. I fell asleep next to my wife.

I woke up late in the morning to a note from my wife. I read it through. She asked me to throw the sheets in the washer. She also said that she had gone to pick up my present from the mall now that it was ready and that she loved me. I put the note down on her nightstand. I put the sheets in the washer and started it. I then went back into the bedroom and took a nice long shower. I jacked off to the thoughts of what had happened the previous day, though my head was hurting a bit. After I got out and dried off, I went to my wife's nightstand drawer to get some Advil. I got the pills and as I began to close the drawer, I saw something that made my mouth drop to the floor....my wife's unopened birth control pill case.

Biochem
Biochem
121 Followers