Loose Towel and Naughty Boys

Story Info
Wife is caught in just her towel.
3.2k words
4.5
137.8k
60
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be my final Literotica story.

This story is one of my personal favorites, mainly because it is 100% true. It was part of one called "Floored and Adored". That story had a huge lead-in and was 12 pages long. I loved it, but I think it may have been way too long for most reader's tastes. So I split it up into two separate stories, this one and "Surprise Delivery". If you've read the full story, just skip it. For others, I sure hope you find it enjoyable.

*

My wife Catherine is a doll. She is in even better shape now than when we were first married and she was a hottie then. I am a lucky guy and I know it.

I had been after her for some time to show herself to someone. One particular Saturday my brother was going to come over to help me with some projects in my garage and to just hang out.

Since our kids were all gone and it was just the two of us at home, I thought my chances would be better so I asked her to let my brother see her.

At first she said no, but I reminded her that the last time we talked about it she had said, "Oh if the circumstances were just right, I might just do it to see if you really like it. You think you'd like it now, but you mighty find you'd hate some other man seeing me naked and then you might stop bugging me and that would make it worth my while doing it."

She remembered saying that and agreed the circumstances were right. I could not believe it, but she agreed. She agreed to let him see something, but it had to appear like an accident.

Also it had to be one hundred percent up to her and she wasn't even sure how she would do, but she said she'd try to think of something. I was so excited.

She was actually good natured about it and laughing too. She even said, "You'd better be careful Mister, you just might get what you wish for. Maybe I'll like it and start showing lots of guys my bare body." I had a tiny hint that she was a bit excited about this too.

Well Catherine went up to our room to finish putting away some laundry. My brother arrived about twenty minutes later. I greeted him in the garage and we came inside the house. Catherine was nowhere to be seen when we came in. I'll admit that I was a little bummed out but I didn't let on.

Now my brother and my Catherine get along great. They have always liked each other, but there is nothing sexual there, they're just good friends and he flirts a bit with her.

He always says how beautiful she is and how lucky I am and that sort of thing. So Catherine definitely knows that Mark thinks she's hot. But in twenty five years, the least he has seen her in is occasionally a bikini.

Wait! There was one exception. About two years ago I had gotten a new one twentieth scale model car that I wanted to show him. It was on my bookcase in my bedroom. I brought him up there and I didn't think to knock because it was in the afternoon.

Well Catherine had been gardening and had apparently showered and happened to be standing naked in front of our dresser which is directly in line with the bedroom door. We caught her totally by surprise and especially since she had no idea my brother was with me.

So as I opened the door we both saw her turn toward us completely naked for a few seconds. As soon as Catherine saw Mark was there too, she crossed her arms over her chest and screamed, "You boys get out!!!"

The funny thing is her crossed arms completely missed her nipples and really only served to push her boobs up more, and with her pussy on display we got a very nice look at her fine little body.

I was loving this like I always love seeing her naked so I was just standing there with a GIANT grin on my face and with my brother Mark by my side and we were both staring at her gorgeous body. Come on! What guy could pass up this great fortune?

Catherine realized we were thoroughly enjoying the sight of her bottomless so she turned her back to us and was stamping her feet in a little fit and she said again, "Get OUT!!!"

This was getting funny, because in a couple of seconds she realized we could now see her perfectly bare, curvy little bubble butt cheeks bouncing so she turned back around and had to push us out the door.

This of course gave us a second, very welcomed, unobstructed, and wonderful view of her totally naked again and we soaked up every lovely second of her in all of her glory.

There is something about a woman standing naked directly in front of a man that simply short circuits his brain and he just stares. Every man knows this and nearly every woman knows it as well.

Since Catherine is a woman who knows this about men, even though she was mad, she knew it really was an accident and we were 'just guys' and couldn't do anything about it due to her sexiness, so she let it go. Plus it all only lasted twenty seconds.

I tried to convince her Mark didn't see anything but she said, "Oh really?! You should have seen his face. From the look on it, I'd say he saw plenty! I told her that he sure was mad he missed seeing her longer.

She blushed and said, "That's too bad! He saw me plenty long enough and should consider himself dang lucky!!"

Well, back to two years later and its Saturday in my house. My brother and I had just walked in from the garage, through the laundry room and into the kitchen.

I was pleasantly surprised when shortly after we walked in Catherine comes down the stairs from our bedroom wrapped in just a towel. And I mean a very small towel too!! It barely covered her from her nipples down to the bottom of her pussy.

Actually, when she was at the top of the stairs walking toward us, we could see the bottom half of her pussy and those pretty little pussy lips. This is made all the more exciting because she has been so modest and proper for two and a half decades!

She was worth the wait and we knew it. Catherine looks up and says all surprised like, "Oh Hi Mark!! I didn't know you were here yet or I would have been dressed properly."

Mark says, "Are you kidding?! You've never looked better!!! Wow!!"

Catherine continues as she approaches us, "Thank you, but you boys will have to excuse me; I just have to get my clothes out of the dryer."

Mark turns to me and says, "Big brother, you are one lucky dog having a wife that looks this hot!!!" Catherine blushed.

At this point we are standing between her and the laundry room so she is stopped right in front of us. I decided to try something and I said, "Oh you think she looks hot IN the towel, you should see her without it!"

I grabbed the edge of the towel and gave a teasing tug to test her. She held, but she started to laugh and was quite playful so I got the feeling it would be O.K. to continue with this.

My brother is folding his hands like he is praying and he's saying, "Oh baby! Pleeeeease, I should be so lucky!!!!"

That made her blush more and even laugh. I could tell she felt very flattered.

I kept tugging a bit and said, "Come on Honey, give us a little peek, why would you hide that hot bod from two loving fans of yours? Don't be selfish, just let us have a quick little look."

Catherine says, "No sir, Mark would think I'm a tramp and his wife would hate me."

Mark says, "Oh, no way!!! Quite the contrary, I'd think you were the greatest woman who ever lived and I swear to never mention it to anyone as long as I live!!!!"

I said, "There you go ... now come on baby, how about a quick little peek at the hottest 46 year old woman on the planet?"

And as I said that I kept up my gentle pulling and I could see her eyes give me that 'O.K., Go Ahead' look and I sensed her begin to release her grasp on the towel.

I knew this would have to look like I pulled the towel off of her and she would not do it on her own.

She was protesting that she was nothing to look at anyway and I just gave that towel a nice firm pull and Wa-La!!!! There stood my beautiful wife totally bare naked right in front of both of us!!

She shrieked a playful little shriek, but was quite the sport and realizing she was seen, just stood there and put her arms out at her sides and said, "OOOOH Kaaay!!!!

Now laughing a little she continued, "Here you go you nasty, horny boys, is this what you wanted to see?"

I could not believe my eyes!!! My sweet, modest little Catherine completely naked inches in front of us!!! Her boobs looked so firm and nice and her nipples were nice and puffy and her pussy, wow it looked so awesome!!!

Her sweet little pussy was all smooth and bare and her fine clitty and lips looked so divine and her legs looked so tan with such smooth and soft skin and they looked so muscular and incredible too. I was in heaven!

Catherine had been tanning that week in a little bikini and those tan lines contrasting with the soft white skin around her pussy and around her nipples somehow made her look ten times more naked. Like a see-through bikini!

What a wonderful sight we were enjoying. Her boobs had a full tan cleavage contrasting with the nice full white booby flesh. And to add to that; her light brown puffy nipples in the middle of the white looked like a bull's eye and drew our attention even more.

I played Vanna White and used my hands like a ballerina to gesture to each body part as I described her before us saying, "Notice these muscular arms and tight tummy and these beautiful firm breasts all tan with these deluxe puffy nipples and aureoles."

My hand just barely glanced one of her puffy nipples. The touch caused it to change to a nice big hard nipple right before our eyes. We could all not help but notice. It was so obvious.

I remarked, "Wow!!! A rare treat of seeing this fabulous puffy nipple change into a nice big hard nipple." She blushed as we all noticed and the other one joined in from the excitement.

I said, "Correction, we have two nice huge beautiful nipples in front of us." She rolled her eyes like I was a child.

Going on I said, "And note these strong, toned muscular legs that meet at this most magnificent, and finest of all pussies in the world, fine and tight and delicious."

She blushed and smacked me in the shoulder, but to my amazement, she stayed put and played along like a sport.

I said, "Oh Honey, you look so incredible!!!! Now please give us a little look at that fine booty of yours too, O.K.?"

Mark was adding his own hoots and hollers and whistles too. She seemed to love the attention. So Catherine rolls her eyes at us, but none the less turns around as I gesture again with my hands like Vanna.

I say, "Please notice this exquisite derrière with the perfect upside down heart shape, curving every way it should and it has such unblemished, smooth skin that is soft as silk and this fine tushie is as firm as muscle can be."

Playing along, Catherine pokes her butt out with great exaggeration and alternately shifted her hips left to right. She gave us a nice long look too and again the nice bunny tale of white against her tan back and legs made her just look SO naked!

I responded to her poking out her butt and said, "Oh my!!! We have been treated to a little peek at that finest of pussies again."

I was surprised at the long show we were getting and she gets even more in the spirit of things and taking her hand, she spanks her butt a few times showing off how firm it is. We LOVED that big time!!

She even grabbed her hands onto each cheek and just squeezed them and shook them around to tease us even more. That was so sexy!!!!

I don't think my brother blinked once and his mouth was wide open. By now she had turned back around to face us and he was staring at her pussy. She looked down to see if there was something wrong and she said, "Mark, what is it? Why are you staring so much at me?"

He said, "I have never seen anything that beautiful!!!"

She slapped his arm and said, "Oh save it, it's just a pussy! You see your wife's every day."

Then she says to me, "O.K. you've had your fun, now give me my towel back buster!"

I just held it away from her and up a little over her head. She jumped up a couple of times trying to grab it. Now THAT created a bouncing boobie show that was fabulous!! She soon saw that was going to be hopeless so she says, "O.K. you can keep it then."

She pushes between the two of us, purposely brushing her fine boobies and big hard nipples across our chests and arms and laughs as she walks into the laundry room and bends over the dryer and takes out her clothes.

We saw her perfect little pussy poking out and she knew it too, cause she took her sweet time getting those clothes out and bent over a lot further than necessary I think.

She looked playfully over her shoulder and says, "The shows over boys, now go get back to work or whatever you were doing. You'd think neither of you had ever seen a naked woman before!!"

We had both just leaned against the counter to watch her every move and we stood there grinning with our hard-ons showing through our jeans.

She took her super-thin, sheer little bra off the top of the dryer and put it on while we looked on. She hammed it up a bit and after fastening it around her tummy, she spun it around and then leaned way over fitting those fabulous breasts perfectly in each cup. She then stood up straight flipping her hair back.

Then standing bottomless in just her see-through bra she leans over again making a big deal out of searching for her panties. She took out a tee shirt instead and pulled that over her head.

She then turns directly facing us as she tugged her tee shirt down and seeing it only came to tummy, she puts her hands on her hips and says, "Boys I told you to get back to whatever you were doing. Haven't you seen enough?!"

She was still actually being quite playful. We responded as one, "No way have we seen enough!! There is no getting enough of you!!!

She cocks her head sideways and gives us that 'I know what you really mean look' and replies, "I know what you mean and boys ..... It's just a pussy!!!! There are three billion of these in the world. Stop acting like it's the hope diamond!!!"

She was facing us directly and found our undying attention sort of amusing. She said, "I cannot believe how much power this tiny little bit of skin has over two grown men! Is it really all that exciting guys?"

As she said that she swiveled her hips in a circular motion that drove us crazy while showing off every bit of her."

As she said that she slowly gave her little snapper five short, carefully measured little spanks. We shuddered and had our mouths open. I bit the side of my hand and Mark held his hand over his chest like he was having a heart attack.

Catherine gave in to total laughter at our antics while letting us look just a little longer as she laughed at us. She finally turns and eventually finds her tiny panties that had somehow fallen on the floor. So she bends way, way over and picks them up.

She had to know she was giving us the beloved bend-over pussy shot that all men love.

Catherine turned towards us again and steps into her panties, pulling them up to her mid thighs and stops short of pulling them all the way up. She says, as she looks down at her perfect little snapper, "O.K. little perverts, say goodbye to your little friend."

We both blew kisses.

She rolled her eyes as if we were pitiful and finished pulling her little panties up and 'patted' them in place. Then she slipped into her fine fitting silk shorts giving her butt a little slap just for fun.

As she walked past us in the kitchen she pounded us each very hard on our arms and said, "You are very naughty, horny, nasty, little boys and don't you ever expect to see that again!"

But she was cheerful enough and she went upstairs for a while. Later she made us lunch and all we could do was stare at her remembering the sight we had just seen.

Her nipples got rock hard again and protruded through her thin bra and tee shirt, treating us to another wonderful sight. Seeing us stare at them, she reminded us again that we are basically just horny little boys who never grew up.

Guilty as charged and happy as can be. What a fun memory that was and will always be for me and for my brother.

Oh ... after my brother left, we had the most awesome sex ever. She came three times and was a wild woman. She even admitted that it got her all excited to show herself to my brother.

She said having me standing right there while she stood totally naked in front of another man was a HUGE turn on too. Who would have ever thought that?!

I asked if she'd do something like that again. She said with a smile, "Well if we can make sure it looks like an accident, and you are there, then just maybe. We'll have to see...."

Her smile made me think it would happen again.

Good-bye from Poorwriter and Catherine.