Loosening Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy's new life begins and alterations are made.
4.9k words
4.46
299.8k
100

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
191 Followers

Lucy was surprised to find herself pulling into the car park at work. After the ordeal of the previous evening, she had thought of taking a sick day. But after a night in the safety of her own home, sleeping in the arms of her boyfriend Michael she felt she was ready to face a day of work. Plus she knew work would keep her mind occupied and she didn't really want it wandering to the events in Paula's house. As she strode towards her office she was actually glad she'd gone along with Paula's deal, she really could let the rest of her life go on as usual.

The only thing that reminded her of the previous day was a tenderness in her lower region which would flare up if she wasn't carful sitting down, so when she arrived at her office she sat gingerly in her desk chair.

She hoped the tenderness in her vagina would go away before tonight because she was hoping to have a session with Michael. She felt she needed to, as if it would validate her as a woman again. Not to mention she'd woken up feeling a bit randy this morning. She'd had to turn Michael down last night, not because of feeling raped, in fact she had still been horny, but because she was too ashamed that she couldn't close her pussy after fisting it and she was scared she'd feel too loose for him. In the shower that morning she'd had a feel around down there, her pussy had closed up over night, but it was too sore to finger properly.

Lucy turned on her computer and began to sort through her emails. Just as she had finished reading the new ones, another popped up in her inbox. It was from Paula. Lucy's heart was in her throat as she opened it; surely Paula would leave her alone at work. Immediately a picture began to load, it revealed a small Japanese woman bound naked with one man fisting her ass while another had his fist in her pussy. It was obscene, but as Lucy stared at it she felt her pussy begin to moisten. She caught herself wondering how much fuller she'd feel with a fist in each hole.

Below the picture, Paula had written, "Slut's don't wear panties, bring yours too me now."

Lucy was intent on pleasing Paula today, to save her from revealing anything about their agreement to Michael tonight. Paula and Marg had invited Lucy and her boyfriend to dinner after work.

Without really thinking about it, Lucy reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down her thighs. They were plain black ones with lace around the edges. Lucy tended to wear fairly standard underwear to work and she was glad of it now. She put them in the pocket of her jacket then walked out of her office.

As she strode towards Paula's desk through the open plan area of the office, she could feel the cool air on the bare lips of her pussy. 'God I'm wet!' she thought as she walked, she could feel her nether lips sliding past each other, lubricated by her slick juices. The realisation that she was wet and pantiless around all these colleagues surprised her with a flush of arousal, she walked faster.

Paula saw her coming and gave her a sinister smirk as Lucy walked to her desk. "Good girl, pop them in here," she said as she pulled open her top draw. Lucy grabbed her panties from her pocket and quickly put them in the draw, not wanting to be seen. Paula didn't close the draw, leaving them clearly visible to Lucy. She rolled her chair closer to the standing Lucy and slid her knee between Lucy's knees. Paula then held up two fingers to Lucy, then put her hand up Lucy's skirt and shoved them all the way in her vagina. Lucy winced and stifled a grunt.

"My, what a keen little cunt we have here, it's wet already," said Paula as she began to fuck in and out with her fingers. "Luckily I brought something to pacify your sloppy friend," she added, "Otherwise you'd have your grotty fingers in there as soon as you were back in your office." Then she pulled out her fingers and held them up to Lucy's face. Lucy knew what to do and without Paula saying a word, she put her mouth around the fingers and sucked off her own juices.

Then Paula turned and opened another draw, out of which she drew a black ball, about the size of golf ball, not small. It had a length of plastic cord moulded to it, which hung down. "Put this in that leaky cunt." Paula said and gave it to her.

Lucy was relieved when Paula confirmed which hole it was going in, she had feared it was bound for another less lubricated hole. Lucy took the ball and reached up under her skirt, at the same time moving further into Paula's cubicle so that no one would see. She had to roll the ball around in between her pussy lips to get it wet enough to slide in. Then she gently slipped it in and with two fingers, pushed it deep inside. She was even wetter than she thought. By the end her right hand had pussy juice all over it. She managed to wipe her hand clean on the back of her skirt without Paula seeing; otherwise they would have gone in her mouth. Now only the end of the plastic cord was poking out between her pink labia.

"Now back to work," Paula said, "You'll get a pleasant surprise on your way back."

Without a word Lucy turned and walked back towards her office, she could well and truly feel the ball inside her. About half way back she nearly screamed. The ball had come alive. It was emitting soft vibrations, right on the top of her G-spot! Lucy was frozen in the middle of the corridor, standing with her legs squeezed together. She took a few deep breaths then forced herself to keep walking. As she strode on her way she felt the insides of her thighs get wet, her pussy was literally leaking juices.

She shut the door of her office and then slumped into her chair. 'This is not good,' she thought as she pulled up her skirt to look. She held the end of the cord, ready to pull it out. But she didn't, she couldn't. The thought that Paula might do something worse, if she took it out, worried her, but somewhere deep inside she had a sexual desire to leave herself in this position. 'I can at least make it more comfortable,' she thought, with the intention of getting the ball off her G-spot. She pulled the string so that the vibrating ball moved down. She gasped as she dragged it across her G-spot, then all of a sudden the ball popped out. Almost in a panic Lucy pushed it back inside, somehow afraid of being caught with it out. It was buzzing away right on her G-spot. 'Only one way,' she thought as she pushed 2 fingers all the way in, getting the ball as deep as possible. But it was only as deep as before and she could still feel the extra sensation as it buzzed at the top of her G-spot. She pulled out her fingers and slid in her ring finger, getting it all wet. Then she put all 3 fingers at her entrance and gingerly pushed them inside. The width hurt her tender pussy, but she relaxed and managed to push them all the way in to her knuckles.

She moaned softly as she stretched herself. "God I'm so horny," she thought with 3 fingers in her quim. But she had managed to get the ball deep enough to reduce the intensity of the vibrations. Then she slipped out her fingers and dried them with a tissue and proceeded to clean up all the juice outside her pussy. She was still convincing herself that Paula was forcing her into this situation, but niggling at the back of her mind was the knowledge that she was enjoying this treatment.

When she finally got back to work she found another email from Paula, this one just had a link to some part of a sexual website. She clicked on it to find a picture of the same toy that was in her pussy right now, next to it was a small black box. She read the brief description below.

'For anal and vaginal use. 2 speed vibration. This little toy will keep him/her on a tight leash, the low speed vibration kicks in 10m from the control box, the high speed kicks in when 50m from the control box'

At least Lucy knew she could find some respite if she could be within 10m of Paula.

The rest of the morning passed with a high level of arousal but no orgasms for Lucy. She managed to control herself and get some work done.

Just before her lunch break Lucy got another email from Paula, telling her to come past Paula's desk on her way out and they'd have lunch together.

On their way out of the office after leaving Paula's cubicle, Lucy didn't think twice when the low vibration kicked in after 10m, she'd got used to it over the morning. Mean while, Paula wondered when Lucy would realise that she didn't have the control box on her.

It wasn't until they were out in the street that Lucy realised Paula didn't have the box, unfortunately it coincided with and explosion of sensation from her vagina as the ball began vibrating at high speed. Lucy stumbled a few more steps before she had to stop and lean against the wall of their office block. Paula turned to her and smiled. "Ah this must be the 50m mark."

Lucy just stood there panting heavily trying not to let a moan escape; she couldn't speak in case one did.

Then Lucy came, and came hard. Having spent all morning being primed, it was not going to be a small one. Her legs shook and she bent over as the waves of intense pleasure washed over her. When it stopped Lucy stood up and tried to regain composure. She looked around, there was a lady further up the street looking inquisitively at her, and apparently no one else had noticed. Unfortunately, this wasn't the end, the ball was still buzzing away, and at fever pitch, Lucy could feel her next orgasm mounting, she knew it would be even bigger. She took a few more steps then lent against the wall and came again. She looked up at Paula with pleading eyes.

"Follow me slut," Paula said and strode away.

Lucy stood and began to walk after her, in a complete daze. All she could feel was her next orgasm rising in her loins. Just as she thought she'd have to stop again, Paula, just ahead of her, turned off the street into a laneway beside their office. So Lucy clamped down and began to hold off her impending orgasm. It went past the point of certain release, so Lucy knew the longer she held off this orgasm, the bigger it would be. By the time she reached the alleyway she was going as fast as her shaky legs could carry her, she knew there would be no way to hide this impending orgasm. She needed to get off the street. Up the alleyway she saw Paula standing next to a dumpster, her destination. She stumbled up the alleyway, nearly out of control. She just had time to squat behind the dumpster and brace herself against its metal wall before, with a deep moan, an earth shattering orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices literally squirted onto the ground.

When she'd regained her senses, Paula said to her, "we can't have you like this; we'll never make it to lunch. But we're not leaving that ball here, so I guess you'll have to put it up your date."

Lucy was only too happy to take it out; she gripped the cord and began to drag the ball down through her pussy. She only just managed to pop it into her hand before it set off another orgasm. Then she set about the humiliating task of fitting a vibrator the size of a golf ball up her ass whilst squatting behind a dumpster. What made it more difficult was the amount of juice covering the ball and her hand. It was too slippery to hold with her fingers. She sat it in the palm of her hand and positioned it at the entrance to her ass, then had to try and relax her sphincter around it as she pushed up with her palm. It was so unflattering that Paula began to laugh as she watched poor Lucy struggle.

So Lucy went to lunch at a small café with Paula, her hands and inner thighs were sticky with drying girl cum and she had a ball buzzing away inside her rectum.

After Lunch Paula said, "Come with me little pig, I'm taking you to meet a friend of mine."

They got up and left, Lucy paying for lunch of course. They walked down the street a few more blocks before Paula stopped and pushed open the door to a very black looking shop. Lucy read on the door, "Tattoo and Piercing Parlour." She hurried inside, not wanting to be seen going into this place.

Once inside Lucy looked around, it had the look of a head shop. From the counter a very gothic style girl walked over to them. "Hi Paula," she said.

"Hello Nina," she replied.

"Is this your slut? She's a fine piece of ass" Nina said, looking over Lucy's body.

"She is indeed. Are you ready?"

"Yes, it's all set up in the back room." With that they followed Nina into the back room. Lucy had the feeling she was about to be fucked by these two women.

When they got in there, Lucy saw a chair, it had leg stirrups like a gynaecologist's chair. This one was all steel and looked very sturdy.

"Hop up on your throne little princess," said Nina.

Lucy's heart lifted when she heard Nina call her a princess, it was so much nicer than slut or pig. She began to hope that Nina might treat her better than Paula or Marg. Without hesitation, Lucy climbed into the chair and lifted her legs into the stirrups. It had the effect of presenting both her holes nicely.

"Good girl," Nina crooned as she picked up some leather straps and to strap Lucy's legs, arms and torso to the chair. Lucy had given up wondering what was going to happen. Although she had a vague hope that this nice girl might lick her pussy.

Once she'd secured Lucy, Nina stepped between her legs and stuck two fingers in her pussy, then she added a third and started feeling around inside Lucy. Lucy wasn't even surprised, she was getting used to this treatment.

"She's not very loose," said Nina, as if surprised.

"We've only had her for one day," replied Paula.

"One day! And she's like this. I don't know where you find these sluts Paula."

Paula laughed. "Perhaps you should gag her, Nina."

"True"

Nina went to a table and picked up a black ball gag, it only just fitted in Lucy's mouth.

"So what will it be?" Nina asked.

"Well Marg and I haven't decided upon any piercings yet, but we have something else in mind for today."

"I see."

Lucy's mind was racing, "piercings!" she thought, "something else!" "please, no!" But she was helpless, she began to make noises behind her gag, but the two women ignored her.

"We want this cunt marked as our own," Marg said as she walked forward. She pinched each of Lucy's labia and pulled them out to the sides. "We want Marg tattooed on one side and my name tattooed on the other side, on the inside of each lip."

Lucy tried to scream, but it didn't really work with the ball gag filling her mouth. She began to fret and tried to shake loose of her bonds. It was futile, her muscles strained, but there was no escaping.

"And we'd like it in a pretty script, I'm sure you can manage that."

"Sounds wonderful, I think the bitch agrees," chuckled Nina. "Any colour?"

"Black"

Lucy had tears running down her face by the time Nina had pulled up a stool and filled the ink well of her tattoo kit. She had two bull clips tied to a length of string each. With them she pinched the edge of Lucy's labia and tied the string around her thighs to hold her lips stretched apart. The pain was excruciating. But nothing compared to what was coming. Then Nina wiped all over Lucy's exposed vagina with alcohol wipes. She was ready.

Lucy stared wide eyed as Nina brought the pen towards her exposed vagina. Then she closed her eyes, tensed all her muscles and screamed as the needle began to do its work. By the end of a cursive 'M', Lucy had passed out and half an hour later, the work was done. There on the inside of each cunt lip was written 'Marg' and 'Paula'.

When Lucy came to there was no one in the room, she was still strapped to the chair and there was a terrible stinging coming from her vagina. She looked down, her pussy was still held open by the clips, and positioned between her legs was a mirror. She stared at it for a good 5 minutes. 'How could she explain this to Michael? How could she explain this to anyone? Who would want to marry her now?' Paula stuck her head in to see that she was awake.

"How do you like it?" she asked.

Lucy couldn't have responded if she wanted too.

"I think it's beautiful," Paula responded for her.

Fortunately someone had taken the ball out of her ass while she was passed out.

"You have to stay like this for another couple of hours, so as to not ruin my new vagina," Paula informed her, "I've called the office to tell them you won't be back in this afternoon, because you have diarrhoea. I'll pick you up after work."

Lucy spent the afternoon getting used to the idea of her being tattooed. She convinced herself it wasn't that bad. She was quite sure you wouldn't be able to see anything if her vagina was closed, so maybe she could hide it from Michael.

Two hours later the door to the backroom opened and Nina came in. "Well princess it's time to unclip those pretty lips of yours."

She bent between Lucy's legs and unclipped them. Lucy winced as fresh pain flooded through her vagina. She got one last look before Nina took the mirror away, with her lips now closed, she couldn't see the tattoo. That knowledge greatly relieved her.

"Hold on," Nina said as she finished rubbing antiseptic cream into Lucy's vagina, "Paula gave me one last instruction."

She left the room and came back with a bottle of lube and a big red butt plug. "Apparently this is to prepare you for tonight."

She wiped some lube around Lucy's asshole the coated two fingers, slid them in and began to work Lucy's ass open.

By the time she was easily pumping three fingers in and out, Lucy was moaning gently behind her gag.

Nina got to see first hand the intended effect of the tattoos, as Lucy got more aroused, her vagina became engorged with blood, her pussy lips swelled and opened out, thus revealing the tattoos. This symbolised that Lucy's aroused vagina was the property of Marg and Paula.

After three fingers, Nina smeared more lube over the butt plug and slid the tip in. Then she began to push, watching Lucy's ass progressively relax to accommodate more of the girth. When they got to the widest part, Nina stopped pushing for a moment to admire the sight of Lucy's small ass stretched around the big invader. Then with one final push, the plug was drawn up into Lucy's rectum while her anus closed slightly around the slimmer part, leaving only the red base sticking out. Nina went back into the shop leaving Lucy still belted to the chair, getting used to the fully stretched feeling of her ass.

It was until Paula had finished work and come back to the tattoo parlour that Lucy was untied. She stood on wobbly legs which she had to keep apart to reduce the pressure on her new tatt. Paula handed her skirt and blouse to her but that was all. Lucy had put on her skirt and had done up one button of her top when Paula pushed her through the door of the backroom into the shop. There were two stoned looking dudes browsing through a rack of black t-shirts who scored a decent look at Lucy's free breasts before she managed to pull closed her blouse. She was humiliated, but had other things on her mind and in her ass.

Paula found it incredibly amusing to watch the poor girl try to walk normally with a huge butt plug in and she made comment on the fact when, as they came near the door, she announced loudly, "looks like the slut has a hard time walking with that butt plug stretching her ass." The two dudes stared in astonishment.

"Thankyou for today Nina, you've done a fine job. I've transferred the money," added Paula as they she stepped out the door after Lucy.

"No problem, bring her back when you've decided what else she needs done and say hi to Marg."

Lucy was in a daze all the way back to Paula's house. She had driven from the office after Paula dropped her there to get her car. On the way there she had considered not going, to drive home instead. But the plug in her ass and her new tattoo reminded her that she didn't really have a choice in anything anymore and she decided it would just be easier to go. Specially considering Michael was planning to meet her there for dinner. The fact that she was aroused was probably a contributing factor. She was almost looking forward to being treated like a slut again.

SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
191 Followers
12