Loosening the Bonds Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife asks for help for a birthday surprise for her hubby.
1.1k words
4.31
39.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"So, how would you like to fuck my husband?"

Tammy's fork paused half way to her mouth, and her eyes sparkled. "This is the wrong time of year for an April Fool's joke," she said with a giggle, then finished forking the bite of salad into her mouth.

I smiled and tried to sound more casual than I felt. "The more fool me," I said lightly, "but I'm not joking. Ken's birthday is coming up Saturday, and I want to give him something really special this year." Casual, hell; I was as edgy with excitement as a schoolgirl on her first date! Tammy slowly put her fork down on her plate and looked at me quizzically. "You're not kidding, are you," she said wonderingly.

I shook my head and smiled again. Tammy is my best friend in the whole world; we go way back to dolls and sandboxes together. It didn't take much body language for us to really communicate, and on that unspoken level, Tammy had quickly caught on: I was not only serious, I was hot about the prospect!

Tammy sat back and glanced around the restaurant. We were in an isolated corner of the cafeteria where we met every Thursday for lunch; the place was moderately busy, and it didn't look like anyone was likely to either overhear or interrupt us. Turning back to me with a sexily bemused look on her face, she folded her hands in her lap and said, in her low and husky voice, "Okay, Kathi Collins, you have my undivided attention. What do you have on your mind?"

I put down my own fork and gave up any pretense of being casual. Tammy could read me like a book, anyway. "Really, it's what I said. Ken's birthday is Saturday. I've been asking him for weeks what he wants for his birthday - it's The Big Three Oh, remember - and for a long time all he'd say was, 'Oh, nothing,' or 'You don't have to make a big fuss,' or something like that." I paused and bit my lip for a moment, a nervous habit I have when I'm really excited. "But then the other day when I asked him he got this really funny look on his face, like he was going to ask for the moon, or a million dollars, or something crazy like that, and he said, 'Oh, how about a really sexy blonde?' And he gave me that really big smile of his that says, I know I can't have it, but wow I'd really like it!"

Tammy's eyes were really glowing now. She'd known Ken as long as I had, in fact we all met on the same day six years earlier, and we had briefly competed for his attention. After a while, though, she'd told me that while she really liked Ken, in fact was really turned on by him, she didn't love him and could see that I did...and that he loved me. I hadn't noticed that I was in love with him until she mentioned it, but I did notice it in a big way after that, and Ken and I were married about six months later. And here, after five years of marriage, I was offering her a piece of the man I love....

Suddenly a look of concern crossed her face. "You two aren't having any problems, are you? I mean, you're not - well—"

I laughed out loud at that one. "Tammy, if our sex life was any better, we wouldn't get any sleep at all," I said. "In fact...." I trailed off.

Tammy caught the note in my voice and jumped in again to urge me on. "In fact what?" I smiled. What I was about to tell her no one knew but Ken, and me but I'd been bursting to tell someone for weeks!

"You might not believe this of your shy, retiring childhood friend," I began, "but with Ken's encouragement I've become quite an exhibitionist! In fact, when the mood and the company have been right a few times, Ken and I have even had some three-way sex, and even more than that, Ken just loves to sit back, or hide just out of sight, and watch me and another guy do just about anything, and everything!"

Tammy's face was positively aglow, with an edge of wonder mixed in. "Wow!" she breathed. "You? I mean, I knew you were always shy around guys, but guys plural—"

I nodded. "I tell you, girl, you haven't been turned on until you've had multiple cocks at your beck and call at the same time!"

Tammy was almost bouncing in her seat. "Ooooh, I have got to hear more!" She glanced at her watch. "I've got the time if you do. But not here, let's walk over to the park. It's such a beautiful day, I want to hear all about this in the sunshine!"

She started to stand up, but I touched her hand. "The park sounds like a great idea," I said, "but what about Saturday?" I smiled and added, "After all, you're not only my oldest and dearest friend, but you're the most gorgeous blonde I know - and we wear the same size clothes, so I know I can 'gift wrap' you just right."

Tammy cocked her head at me for a moment and pursed her lips. "Why not?" she said at last. "I never could resist your dares. Or your flattery!"

Both of us were surprisingly quiet as we walked through the sunshine toward the park, but I'm sure Tammy could feel the electricity between us as much as I could. We had always shared everything as young girls. We were almost identical in size and proportion; in fact, throughout school we'd been known as 'the salt and pepper twins'. As we walked past a large store display window, I glanced at our reflections, and the description was still true. If it weren't for the fact that Tammy had long, shiny golden hair and a perpetually perfect tan, while my peaches-and-cream complexion was framed by equally long, but auburn brown hair, we could have been mistaken for twins. Both of us are five-foot-five, with nice, firm 36C tits that we don't like to confine in more than a sheer blouse or shirt. Even our facial features are similar, and I know Tammy's face is a cute little number, so mine must be damn pretty as well!

Finally, we got to the park and found a bench in a corner that didn't get much traffic. As we sat, Tammy grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes.

"I tell you, Kathi, just thinking on the way over here about what you said has given me a case of the hots!"

I smiled at her, a bit seductively, I must admit. "If that's the case," I purred, "you're going to be positively creaming when you hear the details...."