Loosening the Bonds Ch. 03

Story Info
Ken dresses Kathi, and takes her to an XXX theater.
5.8k words
4.43
21.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder that this is a novel, folks, and for the sake of continuity, you should start with Chapter One and read your way through. Besides, you may just enjoy yourself. On the other hand, if all you want is one-shot sex, have at it!

CHAPTER THREE

I looked again at the clothes laid out on our bed. They weren't particularly daring: a loose, pleated white skirt with an equally loose, white blouse, and a pair of self-supporting nylons -- but that wasit. No bra -- not that I wore one often, anyway, but this blouse was cut to reveal, not conceal -- it wouldn't take much for anyone interested to get a pretty clear look at my cleavage. And no panties either. Well, I'd tried going without them the day after finding the turn on of Ken's not wearing underpants, and I'd found it kinda kicky and nice - but that was with pants on. This skirt ended a good six inches above my knees! One good Marilyn Monroe breeze and all my charms would be out there on display!

I looked from the clothes to Ken. "You're sure?" I asked in a hesitating sort of way.

He smiled and licked his lips in anticipation. "I'm more than sure," he said huskily.

I gave him a shaky smile and took a deep breath. "Okay, then," I said. "Here goes nothing."

"Well, notquitenothing," he amended, and we both laughed.

Ken watched hungrily as I stripped off my regular pants and shirt, and I could see him licking his lips as I sat and pulled on the nylons. They came up to with an inch of my crotch and clung there as if by magic. No one would know unless they saw - or felt around - that I wasn't in normal pantyhose. Then I stood and stepped into the skirt, a silky, swishy bit of next to nothing that pulled up and held at my hips with an elastic waistband. Finally, Ken helped me pull the blouse on over my head. It was slinky and soft and felt absolutely delicious against my skin. I felt a slight shiver chase down my spine. Finally, I stepped into the black, mid-high heeled shoes Ken had chosen, and then did a slow pirouette, stopping to look him right in the eyes.

"Do I look like you expected?" I asked.

His face wore that same combination of lust and love I'd seen there as I'd climbed aboard his cock the other day. He was over to me in two steps, and pulled me into a kiss that had us both squirming in moments. Of course, it helped that, crushed against him as I was, I could feel his cock rising through his pants against my belly....

Suddenly he tore away and held me at arm's length. After a moment to catch his breath, he told me, in a voice as full of love and lust as his face looked, "You look like something out of my wildest wet dreams. Kathi, you are the most beautiful woman I know!"

I smiled dismissingly at his enthusiasm. "Oh, come on," I began, but then I turned and caught sight of myself in the bedroom's full-length mirror.

"Wow!" I breathed involuntarily. I had never, in my wildest dreams, expected to look this sexy. This nice. This...hot.

"Yeah, wow!" Ken responded. He came up behind me and reached around me to cup my breasts, a sensation in itself through the slinky material of the blouse, then leaned down to kiss me on the back of my neck.

"Come on, we'd better get going before I rip those things off you and make you my love slave," he said.

"That could be fun," I teased him, but he shook his head.

"It'll be a lot more fun after the world of men gets a look at you," he told me.

I smiled, a bit shakily, and nodded, then turned and headed out the bedroom door, Ken right behind me.

We drove to a part of town I wasn't familiar with, and parked in a particularly dark part of a corner parking lot. Ken hadn't told me where we were going, only that this was a first dry run to get me used to being seen. Ken came around and helped me out of the car, like the perfect gentleman he always is, then held out his arm for me. I threaded my arm through his and snuggled up close, then waited for whatever would come next.

We started down the street, brightly lit compared to the parking lot, and Ken said, "First of all we'll just stroll and window shop, okay? Give all the guys on the street a good look."

I looked up at him and we shared a smile. Without Marilyn's breeze, they wouldn't see that much, not just from walking past us, but I realized Ken was right. It was a perfect way to break the ice, so to speak.

We strolled down the sidewalk at a leisurely pace, and as looked around I noticed quite a few people out as well -and they're almost all men,I thought,isn't that convenient.I saw a few heads turning toward me, once, twice, then outright staring, eyes and heads following me as I held Ken's arm and walked slowly, almost like being on display. I felt myself shivering again, and again, and yet again ... and suddenly felt that old familiar itch start deep inside my pussy! I was getting turned on - just from being looked at! I shivered again and snuggled even closer to Ken.My God,I thought,if this keeps up I'm going to be dripping on the sidewalk!

We stopped in front of a store window, and I turned my attention to that - and gasped: arrayed there were plastic cocks, and dildoes, and vibrators, and just about everything you could think of that related to sex! I glanced at the name of the shop: MANLEY'S SEX AIDS. Then I glanced around the street at what else was there: BOB'S ADULT BOOKS, said one sign, and XXX VIDEO XXX read another, GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! screamed a third. I suddenly chuckled and pulled away from Ken's protecting arm to face him.

"You weren't exactly subtle in your choice of streets," I said teasingly.

Ken chuckled as well. "I wanted a place where there'd be a lot of men with sex on their minds," he said lightly. "Where better than this? Besides, we're going to take in a movie while we're here."

I started a bit, and looked around the street again. Sure enough, just across and a couple of doors down, a marquee read, ROXY THEATER, and below that, NOW SHOWING - MAIL GIRLS DELIVER THE GOODS.

"Maybe not an academy award winner," Ken whispered in my ear, "but I think you'll find it perfect for the evening."

I took a deep breath and felt the itch in my pussy getting stronger. "I've always wondered about those movies," I said, and took Ken's arm again, pulling him down the street toward the crosswalk. "I wondered - how could those women exhibit themselves like that, get fucked on camera like that?" I licked my lips as we neared the corner. "Right now, I'd almost like to lie down right here and have you fuck me on the sidewalk!"

Ken laughed quietly. "Why don't we do it in the road," he said.

"Huh?"

He laughed again. "An old song from the sixties. It really turned me on when I first heard it on the oldies station." He turned and looked at me longingly. "Well, maybe some day we'll figure a way."

I turned that over in my mind, the itch in my pussy throbbing to the beat of some old song I'd never heard but might like to try. By this time we'd crossed the street and I found we'd stopped in front of a tavern. Ken glanced in the door. "Want a drink before the show?" he asked.

I looked in through the open door. Maybe a dozen men looked back at me from inside, devouring me with their gazes, licking their lips, hoping I'd come in. I found myself panting slightly, getting a bit light-headed at the thought. It was a hole-in-the-wall place, so small that I didn't think I could get through to the single empty table all the way at the back without brushing up against at least half the men in there....

Ken's arm went around my shoulders, and he hugged me lightly. "It's okay," he said softly, "having them touch you is an even bigger turn on than just letting them see you."

I looked up at his face, and he nodded slightly. I nodded back, and stepped through the door.

The bartender, who had been watching, too, cleared his throat as Ken entered behind me, and called out, "What'll you folks have?"

"Two beers," Ken told him. "At that back table there."

The bartender nodded, but made no move to draw the beers - just watched me as I walked on toward the back. I edged around the first man we had to pass - or thought I had; he turned suddenly, and rubbed the back of his hand across my leg just below the hem of my skirt. "Sorry," he muttered unconvincingly.

I stopped briefly and closed my eyes, trying to conceal the jolt his touch had sent through me. Then I looked him straight in the eye, gave him a sexy wink and a smile, and moved on. The next man I passed merely looked me up and down, slowly, licking his lips; but the third man in drained his glass as I approached and, just before I would have passed him, stood up and turned right into me.

I couldn't stop before bumping into him; and Ken, right behind me, bumped into my back and pushed me even more into the stranger in front of me. Somehow, the man managed to thrust his crotch forward and, when Ken didn't back up, I could feel his cock pushing at me, growing larger as we stood there eye to eye for a seeming eternity. Finally, the man smiled and stepped back, turning aside so I could pass.

"Sorry," he said, "just heading to the bar for another drink."

I was quivering inside as I stood there for a moment, then forced myself to swallow, and smiled my biggest smile at him. "No problem," I said, then, more softly, "my pleasure."

And it had been! I had never seen, let alone touched any man's cock but Ken's, had never expected to - but having this strange man's cock thrust against me, ground into me through the thin material of my skirt, ignited a fire inside me. My pussy had been itching; now it was burning! And burning, not just for Ken's cock, but for this stranger's cock, and for any other cock I could find to fill it with!

I discreetly reached out and patted the man's crotch as I squeezed past him, saw his smile widen as I moved on. The rest of the patrons didn't even try to be subtle or crafty as I passed; I felt hands on my legs, brief flicks at my skirt, and at least one hand actually up under my skirt and rubbing at my thigh! By the time we reached our table my knees were wobbly and I was panting softly, like I had just run a gauntlet. And I had - and I had loved every step of it. And as we sat, I could see Ken's face was flushed with pleasure, and a huge bulge had sprouted at the crotch of his pants.

I leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek when we were both seated. "Thank you," I whispered to him. "I love you, Ken."

"For what?" he asked with a smile.

I smiled back. "For everything so far," I said, and indicated the path into the bar with a glance, "and for everything to come." I looked back at him in the dark of the room, and felt a hand - his hand, this time - moving up, under my skirt, all the way to my bare and available pussy. I looked out at the room and realized that, the way I was sitting at the table, anyone out there looking toward us could see what Ken was doing. I felt his hand linger there, then one finger scoop up and tease at my clit for a moment. And I loved it! And I hoped that every man in the bar was seeing it and enjoying it!

Ken pulled his hand out then, leaving me happy but unsatisfied, but then I realized that our beers had arrived. Ken handed the bartender a ten and said, "Thanks, forget the change," then turned to me as the bartender reluctantly turned away and went behind the bar once more.

"We need to drink up quickly or we'll be late for the movie," he said.

I nodded and quaffed maybe a quarter of the amber liquid; Ken drank most of his in one long gulp, then set his glass down and asked, "Ready?"

I took another sip, then nodded and stood up, almost eager to work my way beck to the street. This time I felt surer of myself, more in control, and even hotter than on the way in. I was carefully sure to face each man as we passed, giving each a magnificent smile, an air kiss, and either a gentle, slight thrust forward of my hips, or a teasing flip up of the hem of my skirt. In return, their hands were even bolder than before, caressing the inside of my thighs, stroking my pubic hair...and the third man in from the door, the second man whose cock I had ever felt, became also the second man to get a finger into my pussy, pushing up into me a good three inches of pointer as I squatted ever so slightly and sighed at the feelings of joy that moved in waves through my body.

I might have stood there forever, frozen in ecstasy, if he hadn't withdrawn the finger with a sigh of his own. I leaned over and kissed him lightly on the forehead before moving on.

The next man had gotten nothing but a view on the way in; I was determined that I would make up for that this time. As I stopped in front of him, I noticed a second, empty chair beside him; I arranged myself slightly toward that chair, but still facing him, then slowly lifted my left foot to the chair. This pose, of course, caused my skirt to ride up and my crotch to open, presenting him with a breathtaking, close-up view of my steaming twat. I put my left elbow on my raised knee, cradled my chin on my hand, and looked him straight in the eye.

"So, do I get a goodbye kiss?" I purred.

He licked his lips, and pondered his options - more correctly, which set of lips to kiss. I looked from the stranger to Ken, standing beside me; Ken winked at me, then nodded to the man with a smile.

Slowly, almost unsurely, the man leaned forward. His head disappeared under my skirt and in a moment I felt his lips touch my pussy - felt him give a quick kiss and then, as if thinking again, he pushed in harder, and I could feel his tongue emerge, and push at my pussy lips.

I started to waver, both from losing a bit of my balance and from the waves of pleasure sweeping through me, but suddenly Ken's hand was at the base of my spine, supporting me, pushing me forward onto the man's questing tongue. He licked his way up the length of my pussy once, twice, three times, the third time finding paydirt in my clit and licking at it that for all he was worth. I felt myself beginning to shiver, to feel an orgasm start to creep up on me, to feel I wouldn't even make it out of the bar...when the man pulled back, sat back in his chair to lick his lips and look at me with abject lust on his face.

I'm sure my face reflected my lust just as well, but Ken was now urging me on, toward the last man between me and the door.

I stopped in front of him, and he stood up, lust already on his face from watching what had gone before. Not knowing what else to do, I threw my left arm around his shoulder, and pulled his face to mine for a lingering, passionate kiss. My tongue found its way between his lips in an instant, and we dueled between our locked mouths while I let my right hand find its way to his crotch, and slowly, erotically rubbed his cock through the fabric of his pants. I was rewarded to feel it grow, to push out to meet me. I suddenly felt supremely powerful as a woman, I felt alive and sexy and in lust with every man in that bar. I pulled back from him, finally, releasing both my lock on his lips and my hold on his crotch...reluctantly, but knowing I'd gone as far as I could that night to make a dozen men very happy.

Ah well, I thought, surprising myself a little, as Ken said, maybe someday we'll figure a way.

***

We finally reached the street, and Ken turned us toward the theater. As we walked, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"So what'd you feel in there?" he asked after a moment.

"Oh, God!" I whispered, hugging him back. "Hot, horny - I still feel hot and horny!" We both laughed, and gave each other a squeeze. "Powerful," I continued, "really alive and in control. And—"

"Yes?" Ken prompted when I hesitated.

I stopped walking and turned him to face me. "Ken - by the time we left I wanted each and every man in there to fuck me! Right then and there! " I looked him in the eyes. "Do you hate me for that?"

In answer, he pulled me in and crushed me to him, kissing me more passionately than I'd ever been kissed before. It seemed to go on for an eternity that I never wanted to stop. Then, when finally he let me go, I breathlessly stepped back a pace, still holding onto his hands, as he quietly said,

"Does that answer your question? Hell, Kathi, even if you had fucked one of them, or all of them, it would only make me love you even more!"

I stared in his eyes and could see he was telling the truth. I shook my head and felt a shiver run through me. I didn't understand why he felt that way, but I didn't care, either. I loved him more, too, because of it. It was as if suddenly all my sexual inhibitions had been released, and I was free to love and fuck as much as I wanted - and I wanted a lot of fucking! - and the more I got, the more Ken and I would love each other!

"You're crazy," was all I could whisper to him. "But I love you like crazy."

He smiled and gathered me into his side again. "Come on," he said, "we'll be late for the movie."

The house lights were still on when we got into the theater, and Ken looked around for a seat. There were plenty available - there were only a handful of men in the place - but Ken seemed to be looking for something specific. Finally he led me toward a single man sitting in an aisle seat about halfway to the screen, whispering to me as we went, "I'll go in first, you treat this guy to a skirt flip as you pass him, okay?"

I chuckled lightly and nodded, and then we were there. Ken squeezed past first, quickly, and took the third seat in. I followed more slowly and, when I was right in front of the guy, flipped my skirt up as high as I could, making it seem as much as possible that it was an accident. I was delighted to see his eyes widen and a sharp intake of breath, and then I was past him, and settled in the seat between him and Ken just as the lights went down and the screen came to life.

Ken's hand was on my left knee immediately, riding up slowly toward my crotch and bringing my skirt up with it. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guy next to me trying desperately not to look, trying to keep his eyes focused on the screen as the lights dimmed and the feature began.

There was plenty toseeon the screen, too. Seems this naked guy had a fight with his wife, who stomped out of the house, leaving him with a cock poised and ready and nowhere to go. Almost right away the doorbell rang, and Mr. Buck Naked answered it, figuring it was Mrs. Buck come back to forgive -- except it wasn't, it was this really sexy mail lady with a special delivery. 'Can I come in,' she says, and he says, 'sure, except I'm naked,' and she tells him, 'that's okay, I can deliver even better that way'. And boy, does she deliver!

Ken was delivering, too; his hand was all the way to my pussy, and starting to gently work at the outer folds. "Bunch your skirt up and skooch down so you can spread your legs," he whispered to me, and just loud enough for our neighbor to hear. I smiled and nodded in the dark, and stole a glance at the guy on my right; he turned his eyes away immediately, but I could tell he'd been looking at my lap and almost drooling. I guess live action is even better than a movie, right? I looked down at his lap in the darkness and could see what looked like a monstrous bulge. Whether it was me, or the movie, or both, he seemed to be getting pretty uptight!

As I bunched up my skirt with both hands, I leaned over and whispered to Ken - again, loud enough for the other guy to hear - "This really seems to be upsetting the guy beside me. What should I do?"

Ken looked at me, then at the other guy, and smiled. "Whatever you think is best," he whispered back.

I nodded again, and skooched down like Ken had asked. As I spread my legs, my right knee pushed against the leg of the stranger beside me. He pulled away for a moment, then relented and let his leg rest against mine. I looked again at his lap and could see why he needed his legs apart - his right hand was working at his crotch, almost like he was trying to get it to calm down!

12