Loosening the Bonds Ch. 06

Story Info
Kathi reaches another milestone in her liberation.
8.7k words
4.36
12.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder that this is a novel, folks, and for the sake of continuity, you should start with Chapter One and read your way through. Besides, you may just enjoy yourself. On the other hand, if all you want is one-shot sex, have at it!

CHAPTER SIX

Time really does fly when you're having fun. When I woke up the next morning I found that Ken had called in that morning and taken the day off - and he sure didn't have shopping on his mind. Aside from a couple of breaks for meals, we spent the day sucking and fucking and cuddling each other...the inertia from the night before carried Ken through five orgasms that I remember, and I had more than I could count!

Yet by dinnertime I was neither tired nor sated, just a bit stiff from so much time between the sheets, so I jumped at Ken's suggestion of a walk to the local fast food joint. I threw on my usual jeans and T-shirt - regular ones, not the hot ones that had helped our night before so much! - and we headed off.

I hardly even tasted the food, being out in the beautiful early evening with the man I loved and lusted for occupied most of my thoughts. By the time we returned to our front door I not only had no conscious memory of the day or the time.

Dave Johanssen arrived at the door the same moment we did.

My eyes widened. God, is it Friday already? And it's eight o'clock....

"Hey, Dave, just on time," Ken said jovially.

"Ahh," Dave began, eyes glued to me; then he dragged them away and looked at Ken.

"Ah, yea, I always like to be on time."

"Great!" Ken unlocked the door and motioned Dave inside ahead of us. I grabbed Ken's hand and pulled him back toward me, and whispered at him urgently,

"You should have reminded me!" I hissed. "I'm not dressed for company, I'm dressed to schlep! And look at him, he looks like he's dressed—"
"Don't worry about it," Ken interrupted me, "he's always dressed like that. You look fine as you are, or you can slip away and change if you want." Ken gave me a huge smile and patted my hand. "Just play the evening as it happens, and everything will be fine."

I looked in his eyes for a moment and was surprised to see lust beginning to gather there. I blinked at that -what does he have in mind?I wondered - and finally just shrugged, nodded and followed Ken into the house.

Dave was dressed as elegantly and sexily as the first time I'd seen him, tight pants already showing a noticeable bulge that seemed to grow slightly as he watched me follow Ken into the living room. And bang! Like an electric shock I was grabbed by the same hypnotic spell I'd been under when I saw Dave at the club. The residual effect of a day - and the night before! - of fucking, the feeling I'd had when Ken and I headed for dinner that the fucking wasn't through for the day...they all grabbed me at once, and made my hands twitch as they had before,oh, god I want that cockresounded through my head....

And Dave's eyes were riveted on me.

They were riveted on me, I realized a moment later, but there was a different look in them. Not quite as hungry, not quite as lustful - glowing with sex, still, but without some of the urgent drive that had had us groping for each other a few nights before.

For a moment I was hurt. Then I mentally slapped myself as I realized,of course he's not as driven by the sight of me like this! There's not much of me he can see right now!

And with that I realized what change was in order....

I tore me eyes away from our guest and gathered my wits with my voice. "Great to see you again, Dave," I said, wondering if my voice was as steady as I hoped. "But you're going to have to give me a minute to go change into something more, ah, suitable. Ken, why don't you get the video ready while I go change?"

"Oh, you don't have to get dressed up for me—" Dave began.

"Nonsense!" I waved a hand at him. "I'm not going to do much, be back in a sec."

Ken smiled at me encouragingly. "Great, Kathi," he said warmly. "I'll have the video ready when you get back."

I blinked once more at Dave, then turned and fled for my bedroom. I knew what I had to do - what I needed Dave to see, to get that magic back in his eyes. I didn't let myself wonder why I wanted the magic there; I didn't need to - my body was humming with the knowledge without the help of my brain!

I let my jeans lie in a heap where they fell on the floor, and nearly ripped the T-shirt over my head. Pulling open the drawer where I'd begun keeping my 'special occasion' outfits, I grabbed the stunner from my strip-show evening and raced to the bed.

He devoured me in this before,I thought,it's what he's looking for now.

I had the bra on and was reaching for the panties when I paused. "Wait a minute," I told myself. "I don't need to accentuate tonight...I need toflaunt!"

I took the bra back off and tossed it on the bed, then quickly velcroed on the strips skirt and virtually transparent blouse. I glanced in my full-length mirror; looking back at me was the same hot woman who'd wowed a roomful of men (and Dave!I amended), but without an ounce of petty showiness or false modesty. I was sex on the hoof...and I was ready for whatever was going to happen!

The two men were seated in out TV alcove when I got back, and I smiled as I noticed Ken had taken the only chair, leaving the love seat for Dave - and me. Both of their heads turned to me as I came into the room: Ken looking at me with that combination of pride and joy and lust I'd come to know so well the last few weeks; Dave's eyes growing as wide as saucers and drilling into me with the intensity of a wild man. I could feel my nipples rising against the sheer cloth that showed them off so well. I gave Dave my biggest, sexiest smile as I came to a stop in front of him.

"So," I said lightly, doing my usual pirouette especially well for his sake, rejoicing as I felt the strips of my skirt fly high to show off my best features, "this is much better, don't you think?"

Dave licked his lips and sucked in his breath. I could see him trying to form words for several seconds before any sound came out.

"You...you look even...more lovely than the other night," he finally stammered.

"Oh, go on with you," I answered lightly, and flounced down on the seat beside him. He had his legs crossed, desperately trying to hide the growing bulge threatening to overwhelm the zipper of his pants; I reached over and put my hand on the bottom leg, letting it drift up to within a couple of inches of that bulge. I could feel my own breath beginning to quicken as I added,

"This outfit's like wearing nothing at all."

Ken's smile was as broad as I had seen it. He picked up the universal remote and said, "Well, the tape's ready if you two are."

Dave jerked his head around to face the TV so fast you could almost hear a thunderclap. "You bet, let's go," he said jerkily.

Ken pushed play, and our big 45" screen sprang to life with a scene of a brightly lit but empty stage. It took a moment before it registered on me - it was the stage at the strip club!

"This is a special video I just got," Ken said smoothly. "Kathi hasn't even seen it yet. She and I went to this club, Dave, actually it was the same night we ran into you. Anyway, they asked if Kathi would like to—well, just listen, it's starting."

Before my eyes, the club manager walked out on the stage and introduced me - and then I was watching myself, in living color in my own living room, bobbing and weaving around the stage!

Dave watched in such fascination at first that I felt him almost relaxing under the hand I'd left on his leg. Then clearly audible voice called out for me totake it off...and as I began to do so to the music, rather well, I noted with satisfaction, Dave began to squirm and seemed to clamp his legs even more tightly together. A glance at his face showed his eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets. I smiled to myself,now's the time for step one,I thought, and moved my hand the last couple of inches up to the bulge that even crossed legs couldn't quell by this time.

He didn't slap my hand away, in fact, his legs uncrossed and, I think unconsciously, drifted apart. His hands, which had been clasped on his crossing knee, were suddenly at large; I reached across and grabbed his left hand with mine and lowered it to rest at the apex of the V formed by my spread legs. I left it to him whether to start fingering the pussy just barely covered by a strip of skirt, but silently hoped for the best.

I could barely believe the size of the cock I could feel through Dave's pants. And it didn't seem to be fully-grown yet! My hand continued its gentle rubbing of Dave's now throbbing member as the three of us watched me on the stage. I was nearing the end of the dance now, bobbing in front of each man who leaned on the edge of the stage, weaving just enough that their grasping hands touched only the visibly throbbing nipples that seemed to be growing nearly as large as small cocks. Suddenly his fingers seemed to find their own life at my crotch, quickly pushing aside what cloth there was and probing, gently but urgently, between the lips of my pussy and into the well beyond!

The music crashed to an end and Dave drew a shuddering breath, but before he could relax he realized that the show was far from over. Whoever had shot the video was good; there had been strategic close-ups all along of the most interesting parts of my anatomy as those flashed by. But now, as I knelt there on the stage in the afterglow of my dance, the picture zoomed unerringly down, down to my nether regions, to the pussy that I was fingering there for all to see. Gently at first, as I remembered; then faster, more urgently, drawing into a rhythm clearly visible on the big screen. I felt Dave's fingers begin to move to that same rhythm in my live pussy, then heard him gasp as the picture pulled back to show two young men beating their cocks to the same beat!

His fingers faltered slightly at my crotch; I encouraged him by both patting his left hand and stepping up my own hand's action on his cock. Somehow he got the hint, and fell into rhythm again, building the bubble in my cunt bigger and bigger until....

I watched myself cum gloriously on the screen, watched the two guys shoot their wads all over me, and simultaneously felt my own real-time bubble burst! I found my hips, which had been squirming ceaselessly for an endless minute, instantly switch to humping the finger Dave had just thrust deep into my drooling well. Then I heard him grunt and felt the cock in his pants jerk once, twice, again...Oops, I thought,I didn't mean to waste it like that....

But even though it stopped jerking under my hand, I was amazed to find that his cock didn't shrink a bit as we watched me lifted off the stage and mauled and probed and caressed by the many hands of the crowd at the club. Dave's monstrous member stayed monstrous even as I disappeared off to the ladies' room and Ken stopped the tape and shut down the TV.

"That was one great evening," Ken said roughly, his voice filled with the sound of good sex. "I just wish the tape was longer—Oh, say, we got some stills of that night as well! Let me show you."

Dave stiffened and quickly pulled his fingers out of my pussy and away from my crotch as Ken grabbed a pile of photos and stood to move over beside us. I let my hand remain atop Cock Mountain, though, and for some reason Dave made no attempt to move it. Ken's smile at me made me melt; five fuckings that day already, and I wanted him back inside me again, soon!

Ken perched on the arm of the loveseat on Dave's side and handed Dave the snapshots one by one. I looked over curiously; I was pretty sure what they had to be, and they were Ken and I fucking madly in our car after the strip show. Dave's mouth opened slack-jawed after the first two or three, and I could feel his cock stiffening even more and throbbing even without my active help. By the time he'd seen the last still his hips were twitching noticeably, and his now-closed mouth looked like he was chewing on his lower lip trying to maintain some control.

The three of us gazed lingeringly on the last picture, then Ken reached down and gently took them from Dave's grasp.

"Wow!" Ken said. "Just the memory of that night gets me pretty hot, and seeing these just makes me boil. You know, I think I'd better go take a cold shower before I go over the edge!"

Dave and I both reacted by jerking our eyes up at Ken and gaping as though he'd gone insane! But Ken stood quickly and said,

"You two just relax, get to know each other. I'll be back in a while."

With that, Ken headed for our bedroom door - with me hot on his heels! I reached him just as he got to the door, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him around to face me.

"What are you doing!" I whispered roughly. "You can't take a cold shower, I need you hot so you can fuck me! And anyway, it leaves me alone with our guest."

Ken grinned at me so brightly that my anger vanished instantly in a wave of confusion.

"It sure does leave you two alone, doesn't it."

I shook my head in confusion. "Well, what am I supposed to do? I need you...here!" And I pulled his hand down and mashed it against my still drooling twat.

He shook his head. "Kathi," he whispered hoarsely, "I'm sure you do need a cock there - but it doesn't have to be mine, does it?"

I gaped at him as I realized what he was saying.

"You want me to fuckDave?"

Ken smiled his lustful smile and nodded eagerly, wiggling a finger teasingly just inside my pussy lips. "I want to see you do it all," he rasped. "It's time. You're ready for other men - you showed that last night!"

I found myself panting lightly, felt my hips begin to twitch again. "But I wantyou," I almost whimpered.

"Believe me, baby, you'll get me," Ken told me forcefully. "I expect that watching you fuck Dave is doing to make me hotter than I've ever been in my life."

I looked into his eyes. "Watch us?"

He nodded. "He won't see me...but you'll know I'm there, your special audience of one.

"Kathi, my love, I've watched the two of you - you're like magnets to each other! Like two matches in a box! So go burn, baby, show me your fire!"

I hesitated a moment longer - then threw my arms around him and kissed him urgently and hard. Then I drew back and licked his taste off my lips and smiled at him expectantly.

"This had better get you hot," I told him, "'cause no matter how much I enjoy Dave I expect the fucking of a lifetime from you later!"

Ken chuckled and kissed me on the forehead. "Go on, quick before he bolts," he told me.

I nodded, turned and hurried back to the living room. I stopped just before going in, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could feel myself starting to tingle at the idea -the next logical step after all,I realized suddenly - and stepped out of the hall into the room.

Dave's head turned my way, and a look of surprise crossed his face. "I didn't think you'd be back so soon," he told me, as he stood up from the love seat.

I gave him my most dazzling smile. "A good hostess never leaves her guests alone," I purred. "I just wanted to make sure Ken was safely settled for a while."

Dave pulled his eyes away from my breasts - it seemed to pain him to do so, but he was desperately trying not to stare - and looked puzzled.

"Settled?" he asked softly. "Does he have trouble with showers?"

"No," I replied, matching his low tone, "I just wanted some time to know you...just by myself."

I walked over to where he stood and quickly put my hand back where it had been before, on the bulge of his cock. He instinctively tried to back away but was blocked by the love seat.

"Kathi, I—" he began.

I reached my left hand to his mouth to shush him. "Don't say a word," I whispered. "Just follow my lead. And don't worry about offending Ken. He's all taken care of."

Without removing my right hand from its prize, I quicklyrrripppedopen the Velcro of my skirt and let it flutter to the floor. Another, higher tug and my nothing of a blouse billowed open. I released my grasp of his cock long enough to shrug the blouse off, then attacked his pants with both hands, quickly opening them and thrusting them down his legs.

Then I reached up and pulled his face down to mine, giving him a long, gentle, probing kiss. He was as breathless as I when I released him and moved back a step, where I pirouetted my now naked self for him once and then faced him, holding my hands out in welcome.

"We can go with just this if you want," I told him softly, "or you can take everything off and be comfortable...like me. Don't worry," I added huskily, "we've got all the time we want."

A mixture of fear and uncertainty and lust shone at me from those eyes of his, and it seemed to me as though he hesitated for hours, though it was really only a couple of seconds. Then slowly, he unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor with mine. He then managed to slip out of his loafers and pants without bending over, and stood facing me with nothing on but a pair of socks and a grin too silly to be sexy but too sexy to be anything but raw lust.

I cocked my head at the socks, then slowly let my eyes roam from foot to head. I smiled and licked my lips seductively. "Actually, the socks lend an air of mystery," I told him. Then without further ado, I put both of my hands on his hips and sank to my knees in front of him.

The cock that faced me was big...bigger than Ken's, certainly, and bigger than any I had faced down so far. But not overwhelming, no, just an irresistible mouthful...

I let my hands roam all over his hips and abdomen and thighs as I began to lick and suck and play with his tool. He tasted good; it occurred to me after a moment that was because he'd already cum once. I smiled and realized that his staying power would be all the better for that, and in joy redoubled my sucking...not with the intention of making him cum again, but to give him - hell, and me, and Ken, wherever he was watching from! - as much pleasure as possible. I found I couldn't get him all the way into my mouth, but I didn't care. I bobbed happily up and down on what I could manage and was rewarded with a low moan from him as his knees seemed to buckle and he lowered himself to the love seat that had been behind him all this time.

Having the man seated like that is not the best possible position for sucking, and I decided I wasn't finished with that yet - he was nowhere near cuming and the taste and feel of him in my mouth was making me hot as a firecracker! I smiled as I realized the best solution. I stood and directed him silently to turn and lie down on the small couch - then I lifted my leg over his chest and, never taking my eyes off that gorgeous cock lowered my eager pussy toward his mouth.

He took hints well. Lips and tongue sprang into action, quickly teasing my clit and cunt into a lather. I felt his hands gently begin to stroke my ass. Meanwhile, I resumed my assault on his fleshy mast, licking and sucking and drooling and squirming in pleasure at both what I was doing to him and what he was doing to my pussy.

Finally my pussy could be denied no longer. I was feeling only the faintest tremors of good things to cum from his cock, but his action in my behalf had taken me as far as I could go without something long and hard added to the mix.

And something undeniably long enough, and hard enough, stared me in the face.

I rolled off him with still a little regret, moved up and kissed him passionately for close to a minute, then pulled back and whispered,

"It's time for the final course, lover. Do you want a passenger, or do you want to ride me?"

He blinked as my words pushed through his sex-fogged brain, then he smiled and levered himself upward. I smiled back at him.