Loosening the Bonds Ch. 08

Story Info
Kathi and Jim bond, to Ken's great delight.
5.1k words
4.23
16.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the latest chapter in Kathi and Ken's journey to enlightened, open marriage. For the sake of continuity, you should start with Chapter One and read your way through. Some things will make a lot more sense, especially the snippets of conversation at the end between Kathi and her best friend, Tanny; besides, you may just enjoy yourself. On the other hand, if all you want is one-shot sex, have at it!

CHAPTER EIGHT

"ARE YOUsureyou want me to come in?" Jim asked again as we got out of his truck and headed for my front door.

I pulled his right arm tighter around me – which also served to hide the fact I hadn't put my T-shirt back on – and patted his hand.

"I'm positive," I reassured him as I unlocked the door. "Ken should be home soon, and I really want him to meet the guy who made me feel so...comfortable...all evening.

"Besides, what's there for you to go home to? Your buddy's off working, too, right?" A sudden inspiration struck me as I led Jim in through the door, and I went on, "In fact, why don't you spend the night? We've got a lusciously comfy couch. I know Ken will be more than happy to have you stay, as a thank you from us to you."And there'll be nothing for Ken to watch if you bolt now,I reminded myself. For emphasis, I flipped on the overhead light and turned to face Jim, throwing my chest out at him ever so slightly.

"Well...if you're sure...." Jim licked his lips and stared at my chest as if to reassure himself or convince himself. Then he suddenly straightened and smiled at me. "Yeah, Ok, Kathi. Like I said earlier, I'll do just about anything for you." He walked over to me, bent over and solemnly planted a kiss on each tit, then stood up and gave me a big wink. "Even if you put your shirt back on."

We stared at each other for a moment, then both of us burst out laughing at the absurdity of my needing a shirt after we'd done just about everything short of fuck each other already.

As our laughter began to subside I suddenly heard a key in the front door lock and felt a thrill of excitement run through me.Now the real excitement starts,I thought to myself. Out loud, I told Jim,

"See, what did I tell you, here's Ken now." I left Jim standing in the middle of the room and quickly went to the front door to meet Ken. As the door opened I greeted him with a husky, "Hi, lover!" and threw my arms around him in a fierce hug.

As he hugged me back, I whispered in his ear, "Your timing is perfect," and gave him a peck of a kiss on the cheek, then stepped back and pulled him into the house.

"Ken, you've got me meet someone. This is Jim Thomas. Jim, this is my husband Ken."

Ken walked toward Jim with his right hand extended as I reached out and pushed the door shut. "Jim, is it?" I heard Ken say. "A pleasure. Any friend of Kathi is a friend of mine."

"Well, we're pretty new friends...." Jim began, but I cut in as I walked over to the two men.

"Ken, Jim was the only man in the whole place who was willing to keep me company. But he said he was lonely, too, and so we just danced and talked the whole evening. Jim is one great guy, I think you're really going to like him."

"Aw, shucks, Kathi, I'da done twice what I did for someone as nice as you."

Ken turned to me and said, "Jim sounds like a real good catch, Kathi." He gave me a big smile. "I knew you'd find someone special at that place.

"So Jim, can we get you a nightcap?"

"Ken, I told Jim he could spend the night on our couch. It seems the guy he's been staying with is out at a big business do tonight just like you were."

Ken's eyes sparkled. "Sure!" he said and turned to Jim. "Splendid idea. Then we'll have a chance to talk before I turn in." Suddenly he sounded exhausted, and walked over to sit wearily in the single chair by our TV set, motioning Jim to take the love seat.

"I'll get us all something to drink," I said brightly.

"Just a small beer for me, honey," Ken called after me, and then continued to tell Jim, though loud enough I could hear as well, "these evening business sessions just take it out of me. I'm bushed."

Ken's voice dropped and I lost a bit of the conversation as I quickly poured three beers and carried them back to the TV area.

"...your Kathi sure does have a great sense of humor," Jim was saying. "She takes teasin' real good, and knows how to tease a guy right back, too."

Ken nodded knowingly. "So Kathi teased you a little, did she?"

"You got the right of that one, Ken, she sure is a good little teaser." I handed Jim his glass and headed over to give Ken his beer.

Ken smiled as I stood beside him and looked at my bare breasts as if noticing them for the first time since arriving home. "You know, Jim, it's too bad she didn't tease you a lot."

Jim looked puzzled. "Why's that?"

Ken smiled broadly, took the beer glass from my hand and downed about half of it. "Because," he said softly, "Kathi is a great cock sucker. I think you would have loved it."

I gave Ken a kidding kind of slap on the shoulder and said with a laugh, "Oh, come on now Ken, you don't want to give Jim the wrong idea, do you?"

Ken looked from my breasts to Jim's face, and smiled again. "No, I wouldn't," he said, still softly. Then he drained his glass and stood up.

"Well, that's it for me, I've got to get to bed. I'm bushed and have an early call tomorrow. Good night, Jim, pleasure to have met you."

As Ken headed for the bedroom, I walked over to Jim. "Why don't you move over to the couch there, and I'll go get some blankets for you. The phone's there by the couch, too, if you want to call your buddy." I took a long swallow of my beer, then started off after Ken.

Ken met me at our bedroom door. "Well, did I find a good one?" I whispered, and Ken grinned.

"The best," he whispered back. "How'd it go after you left the bar?"

"Mmmm," I purred, remembering, "he knows where all my buttons are without even being told. Oh, Ken, he got me so hot so fast...."

"And?"

I smiled sexily. "And I sucked him within an inch of his life, and he drove me home. And that's where we are up to now."

Ken looked at me searchingly for a long moment. "Would you like to fuck him?"

I could feel my heart begin to pound in my chest. "Are you sure you want me to," I whispered urgently, "fuck total stranger?"

Ken only nodded.

I grinned in a combination of excitement and relief. "I won't make you ask twice," I told him excitedly. "It'll be my pleasure! And yours, of course, while you watch."

Ken pulled me to him and gave me a deep, passionate but quick kiss. "I think we'll all enjoy this evening," he said as we pulled apart.

I sighed, and nodded. "I'd better get those blankets out there before he gets suspicious," I said.

As I was grabbing the blankets, Ken said thoughtfully, "Who don't you get those boots off, Kathi? You don't want things getting in the way, after all."

I started, and realized he was right, so kicked the boots off and headed for the living room. Jim was sitting on the end of the couch, stripped down to his shorts and just finishing his beer. I put the blankets on the back of the couch and stood right in front of him with my legs spread enticingly far apart, and just cocked my head questioningly at him. He smiled and reached out with both hands, caressing my thighs briefly before moving on to finger the target he'd been denied earlier – my steaming pussy.

I sighed deeply as his fingers expertly diddled me, rapidly raising a froth in the juices collected there. Then, suddenly, he stopped and stood up, moving me back a step, and quickly dropped his briefs, stepping out of them and moving to kick them over with the rest of his clothes. I intercepted him, though, bent down and picked them up, raising then to my nose for a long sniff, then tucked them under the waistband of my skirt.

"I collect them," I told him huskily.

I looked furtively toward the hallway as if to check whether Ken was there. Then without further word, I sank to my knees, reaching out to gently caress Jim's cock with my hands as I went. I studied the beautiful thing closely for a few moments; then I impetuously leaned forward and sucked it deep into my mouth and quickly fell into a fast fucking motion. In, out, in, out, quite different than what I had done for Jim earlier – but apparently just as satisfying, as I heard Jim moan softly, then reach both hands down to maul my boobs.

It only took moments for the hot wiring from my breasts to send my pussy into ecstasy, turning up my sexual heat and making me start to shiver with the anticipation of having the cock I was now sucking stuffed into my cunt.I sure hope Ken's getting a great view of this, I thought briefly. Then I felt myself get hotter, hotter, and thought I could feel Jim's cock begin to stiffen in my mouth....

I forced myself to pull back, to let his cock fall from my mouth, and stoodup, panting and a bit shaky. I put my hands out to steady myself and felt the wonderful smoothness of Jim's chest. I forced myself to relax, and sighed contentedly.

"Why'd ya stop?" Jim asked with remarkable restraint.

I took a breath, and once more looked toward the hall. "I want to check on Ken," I told Jim, "make absolutely certain he's all settled for the night before we go any farther."

Jim smiled and nodded, but then as I turned and started for the hall, he gently grabbed my hand. I turned back and looked at him questioningly.

"Kathi, ah, just one thing afore you go...."

"Hmmm?"

He smiled shyly and started to blush. "It's not that I don't believe you, and you sure as shootin' don't owe it to me," he hedged. "But...well, before you go, could I just get my whang up there in your pussy for just a li'l minute? Y'know, in case...well, in case you can't come back."

I hesitated a moment, almost overwhelmed by Jim's sweet personality – his country charm? – then noddedyeswith a smile. Then after another furtive glance toward the hall –you had better be watching this, husband of mine! –I told Jim,

"Quick, lie down on the couch."

Jim moved as fast as I'd seen him move to comply. I quickly bunched up my skirt and lifted one leg to step up and over him, then squatted down. Jim grabbed his own cock to align it with my pussy, and I sank down on him in one swift motion.

It was unbelievable! Only the third cock ever to enter my cunt, and as completely different from the other two as they had been from each other. Hard! Harder than Ken's or Dave's had ever gotten, and Jim wasn't nearly ready to cum. Not too long, not too thick, but far from average, I was sure. I rested there pubes-to-pubes with him, reveling in the feeling of fullness and warmth I was feeling.

"Sweet Gawd, Kathi, yer cunnie's even tighter than yer mouth!" Jim gasped after a moment.

I smiled down at him, and moved up and down his shaft a couple of slow times. Jim's eyes closed in delight. Then, even though neither he nor I wanted me to I slowly lifted myself off his steel-hard shaft, and stood up again beside the couch.

"I've really got to check on Ken," I told him softly, then headed toward the hall.

Ken was there, stark naked and just far enough back to be hidden in the shadows. I kissed him quickly and whispered, "Well, get an eyeful so far?"

He shivered in delight and nodded, but added quietly, "But you've got to get that skirt off, Kathi, it's really just in the way now."

"Don't you think that'll look a little strange?"

Ken shrugged. "It's your house, you can dress or undress as you please."

I considered that a moment then nodded with a smile and unbuckled my belt as I headed into the bedroom. As I did I felt Jim's briefs, and lovingly took them and put them in the drawer with Dave's.I'm glad I thought of keeping trophies,I thought as I slipped the skirt off and folded it into the drawer, then turned and went back into the hall.

Ken stopped me before I headed out into the living room. "How about a quick suck for me before you go back to him?" he asked.

How could I refuse? I gave him a peck and whispered, "Just for a minute, though, we don't want Jim to get suspicious, do we?", then sank to my knees and sucked his lovely, familiar cock deep into my mouth as I had done with Jim just moments before. I then swirled my tongue around and around it and sucked it gently but insistently, like a straw. I could see Ken's eyes close in joy, but I really had to go and finish with Jim, so I pulled back, stood up and told Ken so.

He sighed and nodded. "Go for it, lover," he whispered, and patted me lightly on the behind.

As I got into the living room, Jim was sitting at the end of the couch again, talking to someone on the phone – his buddy, I presumed. I sat on the floor in front of him and began to stroke his cock and balls, rubbing them ever so gently, almost tickling them, and blowing a gentle stream of air on them as well. It didn't take long for his tool to regain most of its hardness, and I quickly put him in my mouth again, and started going up and down his shaft. As I was licking his cock, my hair fell down around his balls like a veil, hiding what I was doing in an air of mystery and tickling the sensitive area at the same time.

As he continued to talk on the phone, I smiled up at him with his cock going in and out of my mouth. I could feel it getting harder as I sucked, I could see and feel Jim start to squirm, and I could hear him having a difficult time concentrating on his conversation. Suddenly I heard him say, "Hey, Ted, I gotta go. Talk to ya tomorrow, bud." Then he hung up the phone.

I pulled back off his cock and looked up at him mischievously. "Does that mean you're ready to go to sleep now?" I asked him innocently.

He laughed in a near hysterical manner for a moment. "Kathi, sweet girl, I don't plan to go to sleep until you and I have fucked ourselves up a frenzy for the next little spell." He stood up and pulled on my hand, indicating I should get up as well.

"This time y'all lie down," he said gently, "and let's get the show on the road!"

I quickly lay down with my pussy toward Ken in the hall, then put my right leg up on the back of the couch and let my left dangle down toward the floor. "Is this what you had in mind?" I asked, again in my most innocent voice.

Jim's only answer was a quick grin as he knelt on the couch between my widely spread legs. Then he leaned forward, putting his hands on either side of my neck, and I felt a battering ram knocking gently at my crotch.

I abandoned my innocent act and reached down, guiding the cock into the portal of my ready pussy. Jim pushed forward and entered me fully in one thrust, wiggling his cock around for a moment as if to settle it once it was fully in. Then he carefully lowered his torso down onto me, wrapping his arms around me in a warm embrace while supporting most of his weight on his elbows.

He began then to move in and out, slowly at first, but gaining momentum as we both felt our passion begin to climb. I corralled my legs in, wrapping them around his back and using them to urge him on. At the same time I tightened and loosened the grip of my cunt on his cock, alternately squeezing and releasing as with a nether hand.

"Harder," I panted, "fuck me harder! Deeper! I need it in there, Jim, I need you in there as hard and deep as you can get!"

"Anything...for...you...." he panted in return, and stepped up the pace, pistoning in and out of me as hard and as fast as I'd ever been fucked. I could almost feel us bouncing on the couch he was moving so hard! My pussy was alive with sensation!Iwas alive with sensation, my whole body thrilling in the pounding, frenzied fucking we were sharing, and the knowledge that I was sharing the whole experience with Ken as well....

Suddenly I could feel Jim's cock hardening to that rock-hard, steel-like condition that I knew meant he was about to cum! I tightened my pussy in earnest now, grabbing his cock, squeezing it as hard as I could so that I could better feel that moment when he would pant and grunt and...

...and CUM! I reveled in the unmatchable feeling of a man's cum squirting into my pussy, once, twice, again, again...

...and then I felt my body surrendering to a gut-wrenching orgasm of its own, and I knew my head was flopping back and forth on the couch as I moaned softly, lost in some cloud of passion and sensation.

I felt Jim slow, and then stop his fucking of my cunt, felt him relax on top of me and cuddle me gently as we both enjoyed the afterglow of our orgasms. Jim started to kiss me gently on the lips, but I opened my mouth and sucked at him passionately, letting my tongue duel his for the longest time as our bodies cooled, our fires banked.

Presently Jim pulled back from our kiss and pushed up again on his elbows, still keeping the glorious contact between most of our bodies and, most especially, where his shrinking cock was still stuffed inside me.

"Sweet Kathi," he said huskily, "y'all have just made this the most special night of my life."

I smiled wistfully. "I bet you say that to all the girls," I told him lightly.

He shook his head and a lop-sided grin spread across his face. "Ain't been but one or two other girls," he said, almost with regret. "They were fun," he admitted. "But y'all are such a special filly even besides the fuckin' that, well, I tried to make it extra good for ya." He chuckled, causing my breasts to quiver as I lay there. "It sure felt like y'all were givin' me the best ride you know how."

I grinned at that. "You don't know how good you were. You are," I amended. "You do seem to have a real talent for turning me on."

He grinned back. "Thank you."

"You are very, very welcome." Jim kissed me again, a gentle peck, then with obvious regret levered himself up and off of me to sit once again at the end of the couch. I sat up and moved over close to him, putting an arm around him and giving him a warm, chaste little hug. "I think I'm going to sleep like a baby after this," I said softly.

"Yeah, me too," he replied, then perked up and looked over at me. "Say, ya think we might have time for another go in the morning?"

I smiled and hugged him again, then stood up and stretched. "You never know," I told him, one hand on his shoulder. "Let's just see what the morning brings."

He nodded. "'Night, Kathi," he whispered.

"Sleep well, Jim."

I felt exhausted, pounded to a pulp. Thathadbeen the most vigorous fuck of my life! My mind drifted back to the day I'd fucked Dave three times and Ken half a dozen times, and I recalled I hadn't felt this bushed after all that. I smiled at the memory.I guess I'm collecting more than just men's underpants as souvenirs,I thought happily.

Then I turned into my bedroom.

Ken was lying there, as stark naked as he had been in the hall earlier – and it looked as though his hard-on hadn't softened one bit from the sucking I'd given it then! My head reeling, I quickly moved into the room and shut the door behind me, then turned to Ken with panic in my eyes.

My God,I thought,I forgot about Ken, and now I don't know if I have enough left for him!

Fortunately, Ken had the lights dimmed and couldn't see the panic in my eyes. I went over to him quickly and he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him in a frantic embrace.

"God, Kathi, that was something!" he whispered urgently in my ear. "I've never been so hot! I doubt I'm going to last more than a minute inside of you!"

I smiled weakly in the dimness and leaned down to kiss him. "Itwassomething," I told him softly. "Ken – you don't know how wonderful you are for letting me fuck Jim. And for all the other sex you've shown me."

At that, Ken held me tight and rolled us over on the bed, putting himself on top. "You don't have to do anything but lie there and enjoy, Kathi," he said. "This one's on me."

12