Lord and Lady Talon Ch. 01

Story Info
A Victorian era Dominant couple in Ireland.
5.6k words
4.45
71.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one...

The thin dust rose up off the road as the carriage passed over. It filled the air and fell back to earth, sprinkling the leaves of the flowers growing wild along the country road. From the window of the carriage, the eyes of a woman took in the splendor of the countryside. The brilliant shades of greens on the mountains to the northwest and the blue of the sea to the south. The fragrance of the wildflowers filled the air, as did scent of sea as the gentle breezes blew in from the coast of this Irish landscape.

Her name was Kira. That was the name given to her by her father as an infant, but the man next to her in the carriage had given her the name that she treasured. His name was Alan, but his title was Lord Talon. When they had first met, she was a simple village girl. She'd had many admirers, but when her eyes first took in the sight of him, Kira knew that she could be with no one else. His reaction to her was the same. The spark of love was instant between the two and they lost no time in expressing it to each other. Although she wasn't inexperienced at physical pleasures, this man made her feel like no one ever had. And for him, he'd never had a woman give some much to him, wanting only for his satisfaction.

That had been some years ago, but The Lady still smiled when she thought of their first night together. She had given herself to him completely, and after making love for hours. Afterwards she knelt before him and offered herself to him, forever to be bound by more then just love and body, but by spirit as well. He took her gladly, and gave her the name and title of Lady Talon. She was his, completely. But Kira also knew that his love for her bound her Lord just as tightly to her. She loved knowing that he was hers as well.

They were returning home from a weekend trip to Dublin. The new trains were faster and made traveling much easier, but both Lord and Lady preferred the carriage. For them watching the countryside passing by at a breath taking speed wasn't natural. They preferred to take their carriage, taking their time to look over the landscape, and to make occasional stops in the most scenic of places for rests, as well as bouts of love making. They both knew the countryside very well and had a number of favorite stops where they loved to play.

"Fairies falls is close by." she said.

"Pippen, head toward Fairies Falls." He shouted out to the driver.

Talon looked over and took her hand. His Lady looked up in to his eyes and gave a mischievous grin. He ran his fingers through her brown hair as she pushed herself against him.

A short time later, the carriage stopped. The two climbed out of the carriage and began walking down a small hillside trail. The driver, a young Scotsman named Pippen, attended to the horses as they made their way down the hill. The Lord and Lady continued walking, hearing the roar of the waterfall getting louder as they approached. Excitement began to rise in Kira's heart. She began to walk faster, pulling her dress off as she did so. Talon smiled as he began to pick up his pace, also leaving a trail of clothing behind. Kira dove in to the large pond at the base of the falls. Her body, now void of clothing, took to the cold of the water easily, and as she broke the surface, she saw Talon's eye light up. She smiled knowing that his eyes were on her now erect nipples, a byproduct of the cold as well as her own desires. He was nude as he took to the water and swam to her. His arms wrapped around his Lady when he reached her.

They slowly moved toward the falls. He stood up in the now shallow water, pulled her to him and in a quick move he spun her around. The Lord laid her back over a large flat stone under the falling water. The spray fell up on her chest, but still she felt his hands moving to her thighs and gently caressing them. Then suddenly they were pulled wide apart. His nails tore in to her waist as she was pulled up towards him. In the blink of an eye, this man had become an animal, feasting upon her flesh. His cock seemed to take her by surprise as it entered her, pushing deeper then she thought possible. His efforts were reward by the loud moans that escaped her lips. He watched her through the water as he pounded himself against her, over and over again. His hands moved with skill around to her breast, massaging, and keeping her nipples on fire with his pinching and playing. For her the pain was pleasure, and she loved that he'd become so good at it. The first orgasm hit her and she screamed his name as she'd done countless times before. But before her body had stopped shaking from the force of the climax, he'd spun her over on her belly and pulled her ass up to him. Again his cock buried itself in to her. She gasped as this time; it was going in to a different hole. She loved to feel his body pounding against her cheeks as he took her round ass. She loved the slaps he'd give her there as he rode her.

He leaned forward over her, in to the falling water, and took a hand full of hair and pulled her head back with it hard. Like the reins of a horse, she was completely in the control of her rider. They had, over time worked out a silent system of commands through the hair pulling. He gave her two quick pulls, which she knew was a command to her. She obeyed and began to move one of her hands to her wet clit. Once there she knew that it was his desire for her to play, and she did just that. Another command was given to her by a series of 3 quick jerks of the hair to the left. She obeyed her Lord's silent command and began pushing back in rhythm to his thrusting. Her fingers were expects at pleasuring her clit. Her Lord had made her work long and hard to achieve the skills to bring her to orgasm quickly. Kira knew that for her Lord to command her to play that it meant for her to cum and she did just that. Almost at the same moment, she felt his cock jerk then it began pumping his seed in to her ass. She shivered as the orgasm washed over her. Her body went limp over the stone as she felt the warmth of his seed jetting up in to her.

Talon took his lady's hand and led her from of the pond, wrapping his arm around her as they walked through the churning water. Pippen had been on the shore for a while, setting up a picnic lunch for his Lord and Lady, as well as taking the occasional glance at their love making. It a sight that he'd never grown tired of watching. As the pair emerged from the waters, Kira smiled and motioned with her head towards her Lord.

'Pippen, our Lord needs to be cleaned.'

The young servant jumped and extracted a small silk cloth from his coat pocket. He dipped it in the water along the edge of the pond and knelt before Talon. He carefully began to wash and clean his Lord's cock. For Pippen, this was a normal part of his existence. He considered himself, not a servant, but the property of the Lord and Lady. He'd learned long ago, that his existence was nothing without them. His only desire was to serve, and love them. His eyes never left the cock as he careful moved the cloth over it. To his delight, the young servant felt it as it began to take life again. Pippen was rewarded by the soft moan Talon let out.

Jessica moved to his side and held on to him and looked down at Pippen's skilled hands as they worked her Lord's cock back to life.

'I think you haven't had enough.' A grin came to her face as she looked in to eyes. She looked back the kneeling servant, 'Be a good boy, and pleasure your Lord.'

She placed her hand on the back of servant's head and moved him forward until

Talon's cock slid easily in to his mouth. Kira smiled as she watched her Lord being pleased.

As her Lord was being lost to the pleasure of the servant's mouth, Kira heard a noise from a small cropping of bushes. Her head tilted and she studied the scene for a moment. The Lady turned and quietly walked toward the shrubbery, only to discover a young woman crouching behind them.

'Stand up and tell me who you are.' Kira slowly moved a hand toward the young lady.

'Please forgive me Ma'am, I was walk through here and saw you and you're Lord and...' the girls face turned bright red, 'I wanted to see.' She looked sheepishly up into Kira's eyes. 'And I aint never seen anyone doing things like that before.' she said, pointing over to the kneeling Pippen.

The young lady was a little shorter then Kira. Her long red hair seemed to spill around her head, covering her shoulders and chest. Her face, although dirty, was lovely with piercing green eyes that showed her innocence. She was a few years younger then Kira. The Lady guessed correctly that the young woman was 18 years old.

'Do you live around here?' Kira asked.

'I live over that hill, for the moment anyway. The magistrate is coming to take the farm soon. Since my father died, I aint had a way of paying the taxes.'

Kira stepped forward, leaned in and pulled the girl's hair off of her chest and flipped it back over her shoulders. The hair had hidden her bare shoulders and ample cleavage. The Lady sighed as she looked down on the girl's breast, thinking of all of the delights this girl could bring her.

'Once the farm is gone, where will you live? Do you have family?'

The young lady looked in to her eyes, 'no Ma'am, no family and no where to go.'

Kira took her by the hand and lead her to Talon. He watched the two walk up, and noticed the girl's eyes never looking away from Pippen's worship of his cock. He moved a hand and guided Pippen's head away from him, freeing his cock. The girl's eye opened wide, and after a moment she seemed lost in her staring. Her eyes were focused, and she seemed to lose all interest in everything else.

The young woman could hear Talon's voice, but her eyes could not look away. She felt so relaxed, just as his voice was telling her to be. She felt so light, so open to the voice but could not understand why. She hear her own voice telling this man her every secret, her inner most desires. The secrets of her need to be controlled, like the way her beloved father had controlled her. She felt no shame or fear in telling this man everything. It seemed to be the most natural thing in the world, as if he had every right to know her every secret. Then a light arose in her mind, the light was wrapped around this man and his beautiful cock. She saw herself kneeling before him. She knew that this was her future and she smiled.

Talon took in the girl's looks, 'Disrobe.' he said.

The young lady blinked as she lifted her eyes to his and then slowly undressed for him. Kira stepped back taking in the whole image of the red headed girl as she undressed and stood there nude for him. Lord and Lady both took in her figure, and looked to one another. Talon gave his Lady an approving nod and Kira turned.

'You'll come with us. I have need for a new chamber maid, and you will do nicely. What is your name?'

'Katlyn', the girl replied.

Talon took his Lady by the hand. He led her over to the blanket that had been laid out for them. The pair lay down and Talon leaned in and kissed her. He looked to Pippen and pointed to Kira's bare pussy. The servant responded quickly and moved between her thighs, his tongue slowly starting to explore the delicious folds of her sex. Talon looked up at the nude Katlyn, who stood unsure of what to do next. Her eyes were wide with excitement and fear. She saw his eyes and stepped forward and knelt beside him.

'You've not experienced oral pleasures before?'

'No, my Lord' she replied.

'Then do what you saw Pippen doing a moment ago, and I'll see how well you can pick up on things.'

Katlyn slowly leaned over and cautiously took his cock in to her hands. The touch sent a shock of energy through her body and she shivered for a moment. She slowly stroked it, letting herself get a feel for this powerful organ. She leaned over and let the tip slip between her lips.

Kira watched with delight as her new servant was giving oral pleasures to her Lord for the first time. She loved watching the way the girl's head bobbed up and down, thinking of all the times that she'd had that wonderful cock in her mouth, all the times her efforts had been rewarded by the jetting of his seed in to her throat. The nights that she'd slept with a full belly of his cum. The moment, as well as Pippen's talented tongue over took her and she came. Her body shook and her eyes closed as her hands gripped the blanket. When they opened she saw her Lord throwing his head back as he came in Katlyn's virgin mouth.

The rest of carriage ride back to their home had been wonderful for Lady Talon. She lay up against her Lord, whose arms held her tight. She was so comfortable and content that she drifted to sleep to the rhythmic sounds of his heartbeat and breathing. She awoke as the carriage turned on to their estate grounds. Talon's Nest was the name she'd given to their home. It was large and roomy, with all sorts of surprises that made Kira tingle as she thought about. Talon looked down on to her face as her eyes opened.

'Hello sleepy girl.'

She looked up and pushed herself closer to him. Katlyn had ridden on top with Pippen, whose new duty was to explain to her all the things she'd need to know about their Lord and Lady. She looked at the large house as they approached. She'd only seen houses like this from a distance, and now she'd be living and serving in one. She was very excited.

'So you've told me about the house and the Lord and Lady, but what about you. How did you come to...' she blushed, 'learn and like to do what I saw you doing to the Lord.'

Pippen smiled. 'Our Lady can be quite preservative. I found that my place was on my knees before them. I fell in love with her, first and then fell for him as well. I gave myself freely to them, I can't think of it being any other way now.'

Katlyn looked at the house and then back to him, 'So the Lady made you?' she

asked.

'In a manner of speaking. Actually it was more of the Lord making me, or should I say, making me see that I wanted to inside. When I was told to first please the Lord, I was unsure. But the Lord has a gift. It's hard to explain, but I watched as he used that gift on you to open your eyes to your inner desire to serve. He...bewitched me, as some might call it. But you'll find that she has an equally power way of opening one's minds to her will. But she was there at first night, guiding me and teaching me what to do. I wasn't sure if I should at first, but all I could think of was pleasing her, so I obeyed with out hesitation.'

Katlyn nodded, 'and you liked it?'

Pippen smiled, 'Yes. I didn't think I would, but now its second nature to me. And there are times that I crave it, crave his touch as well as hers. When I see her nude, I am instantly aroused. When I see my Lord's cock, all I can think of is that I want and need to feed from it.'

Katlyn giggled at the thought, but then a thought came to her. 'That's how it was for me. When I knelt down beside the Lord, all I could think of was.... pleasuring him.'

'Good.' Pippen said.

The carriage pulled up in front of the house. Pippen jumped from his perch and extended a hand to help his fellow servant down. He moved to open the door and helped the Lord and Lady out. Talon and his Lady then walked quickly to the door with Katlyn following behind, while Pippen led the horses around to the stables. Once inside, they were met by a stunningly beautiful woman of Indian heritage.

'Padima, this is Katlyn. She is to be my new chamber maid. Please see to it that she is given a room and a proper wardrobe.' Padima, dressed in the traditional black and white

dress of her position, took the young Katlyn by the hand and lead her away.

Kira watched them walk down the hallway. Talon watched and then turned to look is Lady in the eyes. "I think you are planning some mischief with this one.'

He leaned forward, and she leapt up to meet his lips and they kissed.

'Don't you ever get tired?' he asked as their lips parted.

'No, I took a nap...what's your excuse?' she asked, after her hand had found his hard cock trying to tear its way through his pants.

Later, Katlyn found her way upstairs. Padima had shown her the new bedroom that she'd be living in. The room was large, almost the size of the house that she'd grown up in. The closets, Padima pointed out, were already filled with a number of dresses and uniforms.

She was now wearing a small black and white maid's uniform that was cut very short and showed more of her breast and legs then she thought it should. The idea of being seen dressed like this, made her feel aroused and little shy. She wasn't the type that usually was seen nude or in a revealing dress. Padima had told her to go upstairs to the main bed chambers and see if her Lady or Lord required anything of her. As she opened the doors, she could hear the moans and laughter of love making. She cracked the doors and looked in. Padima had told her that she should let herself in, no matter what was going on. Katlyn poked her head in and looked around. The room was huge, but a massive bed took up a good portion of it. There in the center of the bed was her Lady. Kira was nude and riding atop her Lord. Katlyn found herself being aroused as she watched this woman bouncing and riding her man. She felt herself being hypnotized as she watched her Lady's breast as they bounced in rhythm to her movements. Kira stopped the bouncing and slowly slide herself back and forth over her Lord, until he grabbed at the sheets and thrust up in to her, letting out a loud grunt, and then slowly relaxed underneath her. Kira shivered with delight as she felt his cum flowing up inside of her.

The Lady looked up at Katlyn. 'Come here, my pet.'

Katlyn obeyed and moved towards her. Kira slid off of Talon and lay beside him. He just laid there, his eyes closed, breathing deep as the final waves of his orgasm washed over him. The Lady looked at him and ran her fingers over his chest, twisting them in his hair and then looked up at her newest servant.

'You seemed to have done well this afternoon when you pleasured your Lord with that

pretty little mouth of yours.' Katlyn turned slightly red as her Lady continued pointing to Talon's wet cock, 'Now.... clean your Lord.'

The young girl looked to the nightstand for a cloth, but the Lady stopped her short, 'No my pet, use your tongue to clean him the way a good girl should for her Master.'

Katlyn looked at him and slowly moved on to the bed and positioned herself beside him. She leaned forward and took his cock in to her hand and began to lick. Her tongue worked up and down the shaft. She began to lose herself to the cock. Katlyn could feel herself becoming lost to this cock. She was no longer just cleaning it, she was worshipping it. The scent and juice of her Lady was having a strong affect on her as well. She felt herself becoming wet as she licked up all of her Lady's juices. Her nostrils were tingling from the scent, she knew that if she continued, the scent would become too powerful, too addicting for her to resist. Talon looked down at her and enjoyed the look of total concentration that this girl was giving his cock. His cock had been clean for a while, but she continued, not wanting to stop.

'Katlyn, your Lady needs to be cleaned as well.'

She lifted her head up, with an almost drunk look on her face. She turned and looked at Kira's smiling face and slowly moved her eyes down her body to her Lady's wet pussy. She moved and took a position between Kira's legs, just as she'd seen Pippen do earlier. She hesitated for a moment, not really sure of what to do, then gave in to the power that they seemed to hold over her. Her lips slowly began to kiss their way up Kira's thighs; all the while Katlyn's hands were gently caressing her skin. Finally Katlyn's mouth hovered over her Lady's sex. Kira shivered at the feel of the girl's hot breath up on your wet clit. Talon leaded in and whispered something in to the girl's ear. And then she moved in, her lips parting, and sucking in the Lady's wet clit. Her tongue went to work, slowly circling around and lashing back and forth. Kira moaned as the pleasure shot through her. She looked over at her Lord, who had moved closer to her side. He leaned over and took her lips with his, and kissed her, as Katlyn's lips kissed her in another way. The Lady's body shuttered as Talon's hands began to massage her perfect breast, teasing the nipples, pulling them hard. Katlyn wrapped her arms underneath and around Kira's waist, and pulled herself closer and tighter on to her Lady's pussy. Her mouth was becoming a frenzy of action. Her tongue lashed, and her lips sucked. Kira looked up in to the eyes of her Lord, as the orgasm struck her. She screamed as the electricity shot through, causing her body to shake and shutter. All the while, Katlyn's mouth stayed locked to her pussy, working it until Kira all but passed out from the waves of pleasure.

12