Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 02

Story Info
Arania falls and two Princesses become spoils of war!
1.8k words
4.29
57.7k
15

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thunderous galloping of heavy horses laden with armoured riders could be heard all around the Kingdom City of Arania as Daygar's men relentlessly attacked the fortress walls. The howls of savagely wounded men and the low groans of the dying mingled with the triumphant cries of the advancing army. Long swords glistened in the sun, dripping red as they scythed through the poorly armed, undisciplined rabble, their Commanders now in disarray.

King Serif sat astride a huge white charger surrounded by his guard, now an ornate oasis amid the filth and carnage. They were resplendent in their robes, Earls and Nobles with little idea of war and fat from years of peace and plentiful food and wine and wealth beyond measure, but they were outnumbered and fell easily.

The King had become separated from his dwindling army and Daygar watched as one of his lowest men unseated him. Another bedraggled artisan grappled with Serif's finely engraved helmet and pulled it away to reveal the long greying hair and chiselled features of the King. Identification now beyond dispute the bedraggled wretch swept his rusty, razor sharp butchers knife across Serif's exposed throat and the other with a similar battered knife severed his head from the shiny suit of elegant armour.

Daygar thought it fitting that the highest born on the field should have been brought down by the lowest as the two hungry wretches dressed in rags held aloft the head that had supported the Crown. It was taken away for display on a prominent spike, a sure sign to all that the Kingdom was lost and the Giant Lord the new ruler. Daygar would reward the two penniless followers with gold beyond their measure and a high-born Lady to empty his balls into!

The noise seeping into the fortified throne room was deafening. The triumphant cries of battle weary men outweighed the squeals of women as they were swooped upon and taken as reward for success. Over thirty high-born women and the wives of noblemen huddled together for security, surrounded by their maids and handmaidens, the two Princesses huddled together on their father's oak throne. No men were present as all were needed to fight but it was obvious to them all that the City had been taken and the Kingdom was no longer theirs; and they were well aware of the implications for them, their pampered lives would never be the same again!

Daygar entered the City through the huge ornate arch within its massive walls, the architecture exceptional and oozing wealth and now the Kingdom of Arania was his. The huge square was littered with fallen men and everywhere his soldiers were venting their pent up sexual appetite on any woman they could find. Naked women; stripped of dresses and gowns were impaled on angry cocks others were on their knees with throbbing erections firmly down their throats, balls ejecting hot liquid before being passed to the next man.

The twin Princesses, Natalia and Saria hugged each other tightly with eyes wide open as the great doors to the throne room caved in and a tidal wave of hostile battle bloodied men rushed towards them. The women squealed in unison and within seconds were being plucked from their huddled groups by hungry soldiers lusting for their prize. Delicate dresses of expensive silk were ripped from lithe, fragranced bodies and discarded as unyielding cocks sought desperate relief. The more experienced soldiers knew that the high-born were not for them but for their commanders and homed in on handmaidens and maidservants who were fair game.

The difference between classes was obvious, it was not just the clothing and jewels, hair signified the difference between them. Noblewomen had long straight hair, usually halfway to the waist, Queens and Princesses to the waist and Ladies in Waiting, long but in extravagant creations heaped high on their pretty heads. Handmaidens were shoulder length and maidservants shorter still.

Even in battle a commoner could not expect to overpower a woman of high station, it was a code of conduct fiercely observed. The two Princesses were in fear of their lives but knew they would have been marked out for protection; the invader would take them for his pleasure! Despite the code this was chaotic and High-born Ladies were being taken, Commanders were in short supply as the initial phase of the onslaught progressed.

Lady Helena huddled close to the Princesses, she was the consort to King Serif of Arania for many years and surrogate mother to the twins; their natural mother the Lady Adrienne had fled from Slaveria to Arania after falling pregnant by the King and had found sanctuary there with King Serif only to die in childbirth. The Princesses had called him father but it was no secret that their natural father was King Hinea, and of Noble blood; elder half sisters to Princess Leyia.

A feisty woman of thirty years with Raven hair Lady Helena held the girls close to protect them from seeing the debauchery taking place around them. Her ample breasts heaving beneath her lavishly laced silk dress. She had been treated and respected as a Queen throughout the Kingdom for her staunch support of the King.

A shrill scream left her lips as rough hands grabbed her long black tresses, dragging her away from the throne and the Princesses. The serf of no consequence pulled her to her knees and held her against his crotch as he fumbled to extract a swarthy erect penis, his clothing little more than filthy rags. His cock forced its way into her mouth and throat as he satisfied his lust, holding her hard as he spewed his semen into her; then suddenly he was limp and falling away. One of Daygar's Warlords had speared the wretch, his sword emerging from his chest just above Lady Helena's head, allowing her to scamper on all fours back to the throne.

The confusion had almost been contained when Daygar marched into the Throne Room and all activity ceased instantly. Soldiers had stopped mid fuck, penises still inside their chosen women, handmaidens on their knees with rock hard cocks still in their mouths as silence finally took over.

'Everyone below Commander... Out!' He barked. Soldiers scurried towards the doors and left for pastures new, there were plenty of other women to be had!

The Giant Lord was backed by six of his Lords and a handful of Commanders as he approached the throne. All around him Ladies in Waiting and handmaidens alike struggled to cover bared breasts with the shreds of their dresses, some sobbing openly whilst others staring blankly, still in shock after the brutal onslaught.

He turned to address them. 'All handmaidens and maidservants will go alongside your Mistresses.' The girls and women jumped to attention gathering at the side of their Lady, some with two some with five or six servants depending on their seniority.

'Princesses, you may select two Ladies to attend you.'

Princess Natalia addressed Daygar with a feeble, trembling voice. 'We must insist Lady Helena stay with us,' she said with as much haughtiness as she could muster. 'She is our...'

He raised his hand to cut her off. 'I know who she is,' he barked. 'Lady Helena will accompany you. I will allow you two more.' He knew of the Princesses history having served their natural father for many years before evicting him from his throne. They had been frequent visitors to Slaveria. They shared their long golden locks and tiny stature with the Princess Leyia.

'Lady Reine and Lady Emilia,' she decided. The two Ladies left the pack and joined them by the throne their associated servants towing behind.

'You will each select just two handmaidens,' he decreed. Several women were discarded and sent back to join the others.

He addressed his Lords. 'My brave Knights, you may pick your prize. Their servants will go with your choice.'

The Lordships still battle-worn and bloodstained made their choices then the Commanders took theirs, delicate little flowers for hard, rugged men to pluck!

The Giant Lord escorted the Princesses and their entourage to the Royal Bedchambers.

'You should not enter our rooms,' one of them chirped as he marched in behind them. Her voice was weak yet authoritative. 'Men cannot enter. It is forbidden,' she squeaked.

He had no idea which Princess was which, and didn't care. 'Leave us,' he barked and the Ladies and servants evaporated to the wings and ante-rooms. 'That includes you My Lady,' he said lowering his voice to Lady Helena. She vanished quickly. The two girls gripped each others' hands and visibly shook as he stepped up to them, towering over them menacingly. Pretty faces looking anxiously up to him, awaiting his next move, their golden hair flooding down their backs like Princess Leyia's, held in pony-tails with golden combs.

He reached behind them and grasped the pair of them by their tresses and dragged them squealing to the side of the bed hoisting them both across the massive expanse of his left knee, bending them fully over to raise their pretty little bottoms. The Giant Lord's large hand whacked the seat of each girl's gown, raising squeals they had never had cause to raise during their pampered lives.

His hand continued to spank the Princesses each in turn, legs rearing from the floor as they struggled to scramble off his knee. He had them tightly packed together and firmly secured to his lap with the other hand and whacked them until they squealed hoarsely. Lady Helena had re-emerged from the shadows, alerted by their relentless screams but halted as his glare warned her from any interference. The girls continued to kick and buck on his knee until he tilted them back to their feet, both rubbing their soreness in unison. Lady Helena rushed to them and cuddled them to her breasts.

'You need to re-appraise your situation My Ladies,' Daygar said tersely, addressing all three. 'I am ruler of this Kingdom and my word is the law. You will obey me without question. I will give you an hour to prepare yourselves for me, your maiden virtues are mine to take and I will have them.' He turned his attention to Lady Helena. 'You madam will also prepare for me. I will need a woman to flush my balls after taming these two flimsy creatures beneath me. If any of you refuse me then you will go to the brothel for the use of my Captains; and that includes your Royal Highnesses.' He swept from the bedchamber leaving an icy chill behind him.

Daygar lay in the hot tub and washed away the sweat and blood of the savage fighting. He handled his cock, washing and preparing it for the task of taking down the two Princesses, it was at least ten inches if not more, of solid thick muscle. The thought of the two little nymphs dangling on the end of it swelled him even more!

He dried and engulfed his massive frame in a simple robe and knotted it loosely around his ample waist then headed for the Royal Bedchamber.

Chapter 3: The pillaging of Arania continues and the two Princesses accept their fate!