Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 06

Story Info
The Jewel Queen entertains the Giant Lord!
2.3k words
4.25
34.2k
10

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Daygar entered the Kingdom city of Mercuria astride the huge white charger once belonging to King Serif, followed by a small delegation of five Lords and several foot soldiers. He and his men could only look in wonder at the splendour of the wealthy City, the ornate architecture and statues brought from all corners of the known world by their extensive fleet of merchant ships. No one took any notice as the small party passed them by, complacent to visiting dignitaries wishing to purchase the exotic spices and cloth or just to dribble over the vast array of gems and precious metals. Everyone in the City appeared to be dressed in various degrees of wealth and status with no obvious signs of deprived people.

Queen Flavica stood amidst a small guard on a dais in front of her Palace as Daygar and his men dismounted leaving their horses in the charge of the foot soldiers, walking the short distance to the bottom of three steps leading to her.

'Welcome, Lord Daygar,' the Queen announced in a small but confident voice. She motioned for him to approach and he swiftly climbed the steps to stand alone before her, bowing low in respect for her Royal status. This Royal beauty didn't belong to him, yet!

'Your Royal Highness,' he said lifting his head to appreciate the woman known as the 'Jewel Queen'.

Her beauty was everything he had heard and imagined and more. She was slightly built but not in a girlish way, this was a woman not a mere nymph like his Princesses, standing proudly and resplendent in a long gown of pure woven gold. He had heard of such material but never seen it and she shimmered in its figure hugging grandeur; her skin was olive and eyes large and wide and piercingly hazel above high cheekbones. Her hair was the colour of a raven's back and gathered into a delicate creation supported by a golden crown studded with at least a thousand diamonds.

Daygar was impressed. It was said that no man had ever seen her hair in its natural state, reputedly reaching to her feet and Daygar's cock stiffened beneath his ornate robe. He had chosen not to wear armour and he and his small party were bedecked in ceremonial clothing out of respect for The Queen.

Queen Flavica eyed the huge man before her, his reputation had preceded him and his exploits on the battlefield were becoming legendary as were the treatment of the women he had captured. She had heard of the fate of the three Princesses at his hands and shuddered beneath her exquisite gown as the image of him taking them flashed across her mind. Another image of this huge brutish man ravishing her mercilessly followed it and suddenly her pussy tightened in a strange mix of fear and excitement!

She turned on a heel of shimmering bejewelled sandal and led the party into her Palace. The splendour of the City was seriously outdone by the intricate magnificence of the interior as the Queen led them into a large receiving hall, taking her place on a small rostrum in a lavish throne alongside which stood a man, little more than a boy. This was Prince Irad from the island Kingdom of Octavia and potential suitor of the Queen, clad in richly embroidered robes, his boyish face and flaxen hair typical of the western isle people. They nodded respectfully to each other then Daygar ignored him.

'I am here for two reasons your Majesty,' the Giant Lord began without preamble. 'Firstly we require large quantities of supplies to enrich the poor of Arania and improve the lives of the people of Slaveria. This will take ten of your ships sailing to my port on the Western Coast.' He studied the Queen for her reaction to a purchase of such magnitude.

'Do you have the means for such a request?' she said simply.

'I have the means Your Majesty. The Kingdom of Arania hoarded much whilst subjecting the many to a pitiful existence. I have this treasure at the border of our two Kingdoms for inspection by your merchants but I must insist on delivery in one large shipment. I wish to enrich my subjects at the same time, not piecemeal which may cause friction. There is more than enough to pay for the basic items currently not available to them.'

The Queen was surprised at Daygar's unaccustomed philanthropy and nodded her approval. 'See that the merchants prioritise this request.' Several aides left the room to Daygar's delight. 'And the second request?'

'To provide and maintain a garrison of my men along your border with Centria.' Daygar knew this request would be less easy to establish.

'Why would I agree to that? We have no quarrel with Queen Boudina. Centria is a customer of ours, albeit a small one but nevertheless.'

Daygar swiftly countered her objection. 'Your Majesty I have spies inside Centria and their plight is becoming desperate. Boudina is at war with her own people and it is having a calamitous effect on both her finances and the morale of her subjects. Plundering your City would appease both and with respect, your army could not hope to counter such a desperate force.'

'Why would this matter to you?' Prince Irad spoke for the first time.

Daygar gave him a withering look. 'Your Kingdom is the gateway to the five northern Kingdoms and should you fall to Boudina she would almost certainly join with them to overthrow Arania and Slaveria.'

The Queen was in some thought as the Prince spoke again. 'I would council against such a decision My Lady,' he said eying Daygar with deep suspicion.

'If Boudina fails to attack then you have lost nothing.' Daygar insisted. 'My men would have been wasted but that is my problem but if she does then you would be protected,'

'I will grant your request Lord Daygar,' Queen Flavica decreed. A look of dismay appeared across the Prince's face and the Giant Lord's cock almost thrust though his robe. Bowdan's plan was working and he was one very important step closer to defrocking the glittering Queen.

*****

The banquet had been sumptuous with exotic fruits and wine in abundance when Queen Flavica stood and the huge room fell silent. She clapped her small hands and three black women were ushered in. Daygar and his men were entranced having heard tales of these unlikely beauties from lands far away, their skin ebony and glistening from bathing oils, nubile breasts heaving beneath flimsy toga style clothes barely covering them. Hair as black as tar was shorn to within an inch of their heads, faces sporting full lips and high cheekbones; all were barefoot and obviously naked beneath. Daygar had never witnessed such exotic beauty.

'A little present for you My Lord,' Queen Flavica announced nonchalantly. 'I didn't think one would be sufficient for a man of your appetite. They are all trained in the art of pleasing men.' Daygar was stunned by her candour. 'Your men will be equally looked after,' she added. 'Take them to his Lordship's bedchamber,' she said waving them away. 'I assume you will stay the night My Lord?'

Daygar didn't answer but lifted his goblet and cheered the Queen for her hospitality.

*****

Queen Flavica lay in her bed, her thoughts entirely with Lord Daygar and his taking of the three Princesses, their fate reported to her from spies inside his two Kingdoms. The Giant Lord had taken them easily and repeatedly and she wondered of his size, did his manhood equate with the huge bulk of a man? Absently her hand had reached between her legs, slender fingers probing her sex as she tried to imagine what hung between his thighs, her pussy tightening against her fingers partly in apprehension. She knew Lord Daygar hadn't finished with her and yet she seemed unable to veer from the inevitable path to his bed!

The three black women had been brought from far off lands to Mercuria where they were well cared for and nurtured for the task of entertaining visiting dignitaries and Lord Daygar intended to use them fully. They were exotic in every sense and knew how to pleasure a man. He had experienced two girls at the same time but never three and never before had he beheld such beauty; glistening black bodies, flawless and lithe with perfectly formed breasts. They had discarded the flimsy robes the instant he had entered his sumptuous guest bed chamber standing naked for his approval, dark circles sporting proud pink nipples, triangles of neat black pussy fur beckoning his attention. Daygar's cock surged instantly and he shrugged off the robe, disposing of the sandals and joining his prize completely naked. There was no hint of surprise for his thick throbbing cock and all three sank to their knees and began caressing him, six hands around, under and along his entire length.

The middle girl, slightly older than the others nuzzled her full lips against his head before taking him in to the flange sucking and liking it from within and then he was gone, his whole massive shaft had disappeared within her, little shorn head nodding back and forth rapidly. The other two busied themselves with his balls, dipping beneath the other girl from each side licking at his sac and playing their fingers around his taut buttocks. These girls knew their business and easily changed positions to continue sucking him hard, his cock testing the throats of all three in succession.

The transition to the bed had been seamless and his cock eased back and forth into the girl's cunt, presented to him with one of her shapely legs up against her shoulder, a position he had never before encountered. Her dexterity surprised him and he fucked her hard, his balls tight against her opening, the other two fingered each other for his delight their bodies entwined, hands scouring the other their full lips kissing one another passionately. Daygar had never witnessed such passion between two women and his cock hardened inside the elder of the three. One girl licked the other moving down her lithe body, kissing her nipples before sinking her head between the girl's legs, her thin tongue tracing her entrance before entering her.

Again they changed places effortlessly, each taking their place beneath him, riding his cock noisily and energetically. Finally the lead girl sat astride him and lowered herself onto his erection, leaning over him dangling her breasts before him, tantalising him with jiggling nipples until he came fiercely inside her; still fucking her long after his cream had stopped flowing. His hardness without doubt fuelled by the beauty of Queen Flavica and the thought of that gawky young Prince fucking her Royal cunt!

*****

Lord Bowdan was pleased with the successful implementation of his and the Giant Lord's plan and the ease with which Daygar had bent the Jewelled Queen to his will. Princess Natalia squirmed beneath him as his loins transmitted youthful yearnings to his ancient cock, his seventy years providing the knowledge behind Daygar's lust for power. The girl squealed as his cock filled her with his hot juices, her own lust for power beginning to realise that her unforeseen liaison with the old man may actually have some merit. She may yet be a Queen, her scheming head swimming with options as she reached for his spent shaft and handled him back to attention. The old man groaned heavily as the girl massaged him gently in her palm bringing more of his juices drizzling between her fingers!

*****

A triumphant Queen Boudina entered her Fortress City in the Kingdom of Centria her army having smashed the uprising by the mountain tribes to the West. Not for the first time had she regained control over the entire Kingdom but this time she had taken Davich, the rebel General to whom the tribes had given their allegiance. Her captor was defiant as he was hoisted, hands tied above him, feet dangling a foot above the floor in the central market area of the City. A brazier of fire erupted into flame by his side in spite of the heat of the mid-summer and Davich knew his fate.

A large crowd had gathered as Queen Boudina taunted the hapless General with her short stubby sword, a weapon favoured by her as opposed to the traditional long sword of most fighting men. Boudina the Bitch had found success with the Zoran-steel blade, less than eighteen inches in length and three wide, plain in design but honed to razor edge sharpness. She had flicked at his cloak and robe stripping him of everything, naked apart from leather sandals strapped high up his calves.

The baying crowd jeered the fallen leader as Boudina reached down to his testicles, handling his balls to the delight of the City folk then staring him in the eyes as she encircled his wilted shaft and homed him to a reluctant erection. One sweep of the blade was all it took to remove his cock and testicles, holding them aloft to the rapturous applause of her people; Davich's fading senses seeing his assets in her hand as she threw them into the blazing fire, hearing the sizzle as his lifeblood ran from him.

Word soon arrived in Slaveria and Daygar smiled. The Bitch had triumphed for the last time, ironically weakened by her senseless wars within her own Kingdom, she had depleted her fighting force for little gain and divided her people; now more than ever before. The Giant Lord called his armies to march. Centria would be his within days and he wondered if Boudina herself had a cock he could slice off!

Chapter 7: The Bitch Queen falls and Centria is his. Daygar wants to take Mercuria and the luscious Queen Flavica but Lord Bowdan has other ideas!