Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 11

Story Info
Daygar heads for Kandalla, Princess Natalia may lose hers!
4.8k words
4.3
25.2k
10

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Natalia writhed animatedly beneath the foul smelling Hoggarty for the last time, her bottom, naked like the rest of her, stinging against the rough straw filled mattress as her jailor fucked her hard. His lust for the delicate Princess knew no bounds, taking her to his filthy bed at least once a day, stripping her bare before kneeling her to his cock. No one could stop him, his power absolute in the dank dark hell-hole of the dungeons beneath the great Castle; as powerful as she had been before there was no answer to his demands and to refuse him meant punishment.

Hoggarty had laid her slender figure across his knees and spanked her without mercy for daring to suggest he washed some of the stench from him before expecting her to accommodate him, there had been no words, just grunts as he swept her from her feet and upended her. Natalia could barely feel his hand on her numbed cheeks as he lifted her from his lap and spread her across his straggly bed and for the second time that day entered her forcibly with a cock that resembled an overripe gherkin.

The Princess squealed and thrashed at his back as Hoggarty took his pleasure but the plan was working and Natalia had to be strong to see it through. Speed was of the essence, the great hog of a man could not contain his fervour once he had entered her and she knew he would ejaculate within a minute. He was grunting louder and more urgently as Natalia fingered the cold handle of the long bladed dagger strapped to his belt; in his ardour after spanking her he had mounted the Princess without removing his rags giving her the opportunity she had been waiting for.

His cock stopped mid thrust, a loud grunt of surprise filling the dank room as Natalia sank the blade deep into his side as far as it would go; she felt the resistance of bone and trembled as she renewed her efforts to spear him. There could be no error, if she failed she knew her head would roll from her shoulders with one sweep of the executioner's sword, but things were not going to plan, Hoggarty had her by the throat squeezing the life from her between his huge hands. She struggled hopelessly beneath him, fingers desperately feeling for the dagger then she found it at last and slewed it upwards inside him, the blade carving everything in its path.

Hoggarty released the pressure on Natalia's throat and blood spurted from his mouth before collapsing on top of her, expelling the last of her air under his dead weight. It seemed an eternity before she finally wriggled from beneath his body cleaning herself quickly with rags before sliding into the once resplendent gown, now jaded and stained. She needed some sort of disguise and found a ragged sackcloth cloak and hood obviously belonging to the jailor as it smothered her slim frame. Wrapping it about her she fumbled around his body for the keys, retrieving them and slinking from the dingy room into the forbidding dark corridors of the dungeon.

Trembling in the shadows of a dripping alcove she avoided a guard coming from the main gate, continuing towards it keeping to the dark side. Her relief was palpable as she reached the huge iron gates thankfully unprotected, the guard probably heading for instructions from Hoggarty, time would be marked in minutes before the alarm went up. Her fingers shook as she fumbled with the keys, the third attempt giving the longed for 'clunk' of the bolt receding into the lock, then she was out into the City's night and free!

*****

Her twin sister Saria was far removed from the scheming Natalia, completely naked and astride Lord Bowdan lying on his back atop the sumptuous four poster bed, her youthful twenty years doing the work for her Lord half a century older than she. Daygar had gifted her to him to replace Natalia jailed for her treachery. The wise old man feasted on Saria's young beauty, her nubile breasts dancing before him as she rode his stiff cock, the Princess 'rising to the trot' in the spirit of the accomplished horsewoman she was. Her waist length golden hair glistened in the morning sun streaming in from the coloured glass window above them; teasing his arms as he cupped the peachy orbs of Saria's bottom in his gnarled hands.

The princess had stiffened him with her lips, dutifully kneeling before the old Lord bobbing gently on his cock, her small hand caressing his wrinkled ball sac before mounting his stallion-like erection. He was a gentle man, careful with her unlike Daygar who had all but raped her and her sister, taking their virginity one after the other with his massive cock. Lord Bowdan was nothing like him and she had come to respect his courtesy for her and his generous nature, Saria was happy to supply the old man with his pleasure. Leaning forward she allowed him to gently tease her nipples with his lips whilst bearing down on his penis, spreading her hips to engulf him within her and enhance his gratification.

Saria could feel his urgency and slipped off him, slinking up to him by his side, her hand taking over from her womanhood as she massaged him gently between her slender fingers. His hands worked over her nakedness, rough and misshapen with age but transmitting her beauty through his touch to his cock firmly in her grip. The Princess looked on in wonder as the old man jerked in her hand, his cream spurting high into the air before showering her hand, then another wave and another as he released his passion, laying exhausted.

Princess Saria stroked his wilting manhood then cuddled up to the old man, her breasts teasing his chest with rock hard nipples, her hair now draped onto him, tantalising his upper body. 'My Lord,' she husked, 'can I request a favour?'

'Anything my young dove,' he whispered, stroking her luscious locks.

'My sister,' she began, 'I can't bear the thought of her languishing in that dungeon. Please My Lord, is there anything you can do to release her from that place?'

'She is lucky to be alive,' he said harshly, Natalia stiffened at his unnatural curtness.

Saria kissed him gently. 'Please my Lord, for me, make her your slave and have her sent to the kitchens of your Castle. I don't want to see her again but I want her safe, I am certain she must be in danger in that awful place.'

The Princess was still stroking his spent cock feeling it twinge in her fingers yet unable to repeat its performance. Lord Bowdan felt the exquisite pleasure pain of his exhausted cock and wished he could exploit it further but his age was a barrier to that but her beauty was his and he continued to pleasure his eyes on her. 'I will do as you wish, Princess,' he said plainly. 'She will be safe but her life will be harsh and her punishments frequent and there will be no further entreaty from you on her behalf.'

'You are a kind Lord. Punish her as hard and as often as you see fit, she deserves no less.'

She felt his cock stiffen and expel a small trickle of cum in her hand as her words sank in. Little did they know that Natalia had escaped and was now a fugitive wanted for murder, her execution now almost certain.

*****

Simaca could have empathised with Natalia's rough treatment by her jailor. Lord Grojon lacked any grace with women and his handling of her belied her previous status as a Queen. As a hard fighting warrior his women were commoners from the streets or plundered from countless battles, forced to his cock by right of conquest, yielding their treasures without discussion. As a Queen she had been used to the ritual of courtship, to flattery and foreplay, with Grojon as her Lord and master she must accede to his demands but he didn't have any delicacy.

Yet another dress lay ripped and ruined by his powerful hands, discarded to the floor as he stripped Simaca of her petticoats and bodice, throwing her onto the bed beneath his naked muscular body. His scarred face peered down on his Queen as his hands prepared her for his rampant cock, fingers probing her entrance, knees forcing her legs apart to accept him. Simaca squealed involuntarily as his iron hard erection pierced her, hands now slapping her breasts bringing her nipples from within their areolas and squeezing them painfully between finger and thumb.

Grojon knew he was being unduly rough with his new high-born lady but couldn't help himself having spent years taking women during the heat of battle for his pleasure. He had lost count of the number he had bent to his will, stripping them naked and riding them hard beneath him and Queen Simaca was no different. In her finery she was radiant and almost untouchable to him, resplendent and delicate with an air of authority, a Lady to behold and admire but when stripped of her gowns and lace she instantly became just another woman to slake his thirst on. He fucked her like all the common women he had fucked before her, hard and without mercy until he spent his load.

Simaca had quickly learned her place, no longer a Queen she needed Grojon for her status at Court and as the Commander of the largest army of the ten nations his position was at least equal to any Lord of the Great Chamber. She gripped his back as he relinquished his visceral juices into her, his buttocks tightening then thrusting his balls between her legs, girlish moans in feigned pleasure at his climax. Relieved as he slid from her she covered herself and lay quietly as Lord Grojon dressed in his warlord attire, replacing his still hard cock within his clothing. He would be gone for some time, leading a large portion of his army into Centria to quell an uprising by the dethroned 'Bitch Queen' Boudina.

*****

'Where do you think you're going boy?' the bulky man said grabbing an arm and bringing the slight figure dressed in a ragged cloak to heel.

'Answer wretch,' said another of the three men. 'The feel of my leather across his backside will loosen his tongue,' he added beginning to pull of his belt.

Princess Natalia had blundered into the three men in the darkness and cowered helplessly in the iron grip of one of them. She knew if she spoke her voice would betray her.

'Come here beggar boy,' one said as he handled her towards a row of barrels upending her across his knee in one swoop, 'he'll soon talk after I've reddened his hide,' the others stood by laughing.

He swept the cloak up Natalia's legs not noticing her gown beneath the bulky rags of the cloak in the fading light and bared her bottom against his knee, lashing his belt firmly across her already smarting bottom. Her silence was impossible to keep and a shrill cry came from her lips then one of them noticed her hair dripping from inside the hood.

'That's no boy,' he said, and then noticing her golden locks, 'she's no beggar either.'

The man lashed her several times before halting at the others words, without lifting her from his knee he reached between her legs. 'She's a fucking girl,' he said, startled at his findings, he brought Natalia to her feet pulling the hood from her. 'Who are you?'

*****

Daygar had led his army into the sparse lands of Kandalla, forests giving way to small settlements of poor farmers under local Squires with little in the way of defence against invaders. There had been no need; decades of settled insignificance had left the deprived Kingdom defenceless when the Sea People began their attacks, ironically forced there by Daygar's protection of Octavia. The green isle had long been a favoured hunting ground of the marauders but now the Giant Lord had taken it for himself it was no longer practical for the less sophisticated and under equipped invaders. Kandalla offered easy pickings albeit with less riches but the women had proved worthwhile and hundreds had been captured and taken back to their Northern Kingdom as servants and slaves.

So far the only real opposition had been a raiding party of the Sea People unfortunate enough to have been pillaging a village as Daygar arrived and the bloody battle that followed had left the marauders completely destroyed with some loss to the Giant Lord. They had been fierce fighters but ultimately no match for the better trained army, the locals quickly aligning themselves to the overwhelming force, surrendering their sovereignty to Daygar away from the comparatively puny Squire. The ruling family would soon be ousted from their manor with little effort.

Pietro had turned eighteen just the day before and a life working the land for a pittance seemed inevitable when a contingent of the five-nation army swept into his village. Fear turned to chaos but the opportunity came in the shape of a fallen foot soldier, not killed in battle but crushed beneath a heavy horse from his own side. Pietro was quick to retrieve the small but razor sharp sword, donning the tabard depicting the Giant Lord's colours, from the body and joining the force against his own village. A girl he knew ran from a hut, her dress ripped down to her waist, her young breasts dancing with her stride, she instantly recognised Pietro and ran to him for assistance, a huge bearded warrior in hot pursuit.

Bernice knew she was about to be raped and her virginity taken from her when the bearded man burst in, ripping her top into shreds with one sweep of his massive hand but had slipped from his grasp as he reached for his crotch. The awful truth of what he intended to do to her as he produced his erect cock had renewed her power and she fled the hut in a terrified blur, seeing Pietro and blundering towards him for protection. The sword and tabard confused her but there was no mistake, he was her neighbour and although slightly younger than she he would surely defend her.

Pietro was in fear of his life as the huge man roared in his direction, Bernice had literally collided with him her arms now firmly around him, her breasts pressed to his chest, the warrior was about to pull her from him. 'She belongs to me,' Pietro said defiantly.

The beard parted showing grimy teeth. 'Sure about that, boy?'

'Y...Yes, sir,' Pietro stammered. All about them women being taken as prizes by the invaders. He waited for the bear of a man to strike him and pull the girl away; there would be no contest and he would take her for sure. Bernice clung to him tightly, looking up at him pleadingly.

'Then fuck the feisty little bitch,' he roared suddenly smiling. 'Want me to show you how?' Bernice retightened her grip around Pietro's waist.

'No Sir, she's mine,' he squeaked expecting her to be plucked from him and plundered in front of him. This was a weird situation. Bernice had been his dream for as long as he could remember; just days older than him they had grown together but she had not shared his passion and had rejected his advances many times. Just the day before, during his own birthday celebration she had spurned his desire to lose his virginity with her wanting the son of a squire or tenant farmer, he was too lowly for her. But not now!

'Down on your knees girl,' the bear ordered, pushing Bernice down Pietro's front. 'Show me if he is your master.'

Bernice had a choice, Pietro or the bearded hulk. She sank to her knees and hurriedly probed her young saviour's clothing for his cock, releasing him with a start at his unexpected size, staring at an erect penis for the first time. A huge hand suddenly arrived at the back of her head forcing her forwards, her lips parting to accept him. The bear grunted in satisfaction and waded off to find another and Bernice withdrew Pietro from her mouth looking up at him gratefully.

'If you want my protection you will have to earn it,' Pietro said, suddenly seizing his chance.

Her look displayed a knowing surrender, retaking him in her mouth and sucking his cock eagerly, her saviour from a fate far worse. Pietro placed his hand on her head and urged her deeper, never imagining this day would arrive but this was not the end for her, he had decided to heed the bear's words and would fuck her before leaving his village for good!

Sword proudly in hand the young warrior joined the mass ranks of Daygar's army, no longer a boy but a man having taken his childhood fancy as his prize. Her milky white thighs had matched his dreams as he lifted her dress, splaying her legs wide as he mounted a woman for the first time, Bernice moaning softly as his cock entered her virgin cunt. Her pretty favours had milked him far too quickly. Pietro had suckled her nipples and felt her smooth body before leaving her forever, her dreams of a liaison with a wealthy son swept away by Daygar's forces. The squires and landowners would be ousted into poverty, replaced by Lords loyal to the Giant Lord himself.

Pietro suddenly had higher expectations than a lowly milkmaid, his cock slaked for the first time and now eager for a taste of a higher class of woman, Bernice had frittered away her chance and now he was free.

*****

'She's that Princess Lord Daygar had thrown into the dungeons for treason,' one of the men suddenly reasoned. The ragged cloak had been stripped from her by the man who had whipped her with his belt and she stood before the three of them in her once resplendent gown, her long golden hair matted with neglect. Natalia ruefully rubbed her leathered behind whilst her mind raced for a solution to this unexpected twist.

'What shall we do with her?' one asked.

The man with the belt had no hesitation. 'I'm going to fuck this little Princess,' he said hoarsely, marching the hapless Natalia towards a small door. The other two followed, bursting into a small room used as a barrel store for the tavern at the front of the ramshackle building.

'Please wait Sirs,' Natalia shrieked trying to regain some control among her towering captors. 'If I accommodate your wishes will you release me to go on my way?'

The two bystanders looked at each other in awe; the leader grabbed her by the hair. 'You are going to 'accommodate' me whether we agree or not, my sweet little 'Lady'. My cock will ride your royal cunt with or without your permission,' he mocked.

Natalia was getting desperate. 'Sirs,' she gasped. 'Would it not be better for you if I were agreeable rather than forced?' She made her point by reaching to the bulge in his long pants and he winced with pleasure.

'Treat us well My Lady and you can go,' he relented pushing her head down in front of him.

Natalia needed no explanation and withdrew his cock, sucking his erection greedily, the other two sidling up to him with eager cocks waiting a similar satisfaction from her luscious mouth. The three men looked down in wonder as the Princess bobbed her small golden head along each in turn then back again to requite their pleasure. The leader was the first to take her, bending her over a barrel and raising her gown to reveal her oval woman-fruit, piercing her easily with the swollen purple head of his manhood. Another rounded the front, his cock unable to wait his turn, finding sanctuary down her throat, a handful of hair guiding her to his climax as he unloaded his cream across her face.

The leader had withdrew and was still pumping his load over her as the third entered her, making her squeal as his thicker girth stretched her tightness to its limit, fucking her hard and furious to vent his balls in a series of frantic spasms.

*****

Lady Helena was still uncertain of her future, laying low in the corner of Tabor's bedchamber having been whipped by the Master for daring to coerce the Landowner to take her with him. She had been so certain he would do her bidding after having brought him to sublime ecstasy in her practiced hands that she had confided in him. Master Tabor had stripped her and lashed her harshly before giving her an ultimatum, be his slave or be returned to the ungodly bowels of the Castle's hell on earth.

The high born Lady had whimpered beneath his whip and begged Tabor to give her another chance to serve him, kneeling to the old man before dancing animatedly on the end of his over excited cock. He had fucked her hard and long, spreading her naked across his dining table, his animal passion inflamed by her unusually long hair, only allowed among high-born Ladies, before leaving her without a decision on her future. Helena had not given up hope of securing her freedom and had learned the hard way to be much more careful next time!

12