Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 13

Story Info
Natalia, the Princess turned slave-girl learns her place!
7.3k words
4.61
38.3k
8

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalia had been stripped of everything. Her flowing golden hair had been shorn to her scalp, erasing the outward sign of her once high status as a Princess completely, the lush satin and lace gowns replaced by a simple sackcloth dress leaving nothing to distinguish her from any other slave girl.

Five men sat around a small table in a forgotten small room of a cellar in Lord Bowdan's huge castle playing cards for what little money they possessed. Natalia was at their beck and call, bringing food and ale as requested, the Princess now a servant of servants with no voice and no rights. One of the men grinned at her through broken teeth as his hand slid up her rough dress, all too short by any normal standards, his fingers teasing her pussy as she presented him with more refreshments. To repel his advance would earn her a harsh punishment, she had no status and the men were completely unaware of her previous life. She was just a slave girl like all the others, there to obey without question.

His hand disappeared to play his card and she moved quickly to the next man upsetting his tankard in her rush.

'Stupid bitch,' he stormed as the ale seeped into his groin. 'Suck it off slave,' he boomed, grabbing Natalia by the neck and forcing her to her knees, her head pressed into his lap. Her tongue lapped around the wet patch surrounding his growing bulge. 'Stay down and do it properly,' he ordered, pulling his erect cock from his clothing and forcing her head onto it. She knew better than to disobey and sucked his growing penis without a sound. Satisfied, he went back to his game, Natalia's bald head bobbing back and forth between his legs. The card made for a losing hand and he threw it into the middle of the table, taking some consolation from having his cock sucked.

'If I don't cum inside two minutes you will feel the heat of my belt girl,' he grumbled, pushing her head further onto him, Natalia responded, tightening her mouth around his stubby bone. Thankfully he spewed his hot load into her before pushing her back to the floor.

Three were out, just two of the men left in the game. One of them was Wenlock, the lowly servant to Lord Bowdan's foot soldiers who had brought Natalia to serve him during the gambling session, and Scabious, a scruffy farmer with gnarled filthy hands and unshaven face. He was burly from years of endless toil on the land with two blackened teeth and long unkempt greying hair. Both studied the dog-eared cards in front of them, eyes flashing eagerly to the pile of money in the middle of the table. Natalia had noticed the feeble pile of coins, all bronze with no silver or gold and reflected that the little 'hoard' would not even have purchased a small comb for her golden locks when she was still a Princess!

To the five gamblers the coins represented their combined wealth and both Wenlock and Scabious were keen to get their hands on it but neither had anything left to wager with.

'I'll wager my dog against the slave girl,' Scabious declared, eyeing Natalia with a mixture of curiosity and contempt. He clicked his fingers and the hound scurried from a corner to his side.

'She don't belong to me,' Wenlock said sullenly. 'She belongs to Lord Bowdan.'

'Who cares about a slave,' he countered. 'Bowdan is unlikely to miss her, besides she's weak and skinny, not much use to anyone. My dog is a hunter and will keep you in rabbit and pheasant for little return.'

'She can suck cock,' ventured the man Natalia had serviced. He rubbed his crotch, 'bet she has a tight little cunt. It's a fair wager.'

Wenlock and Scabious spat on their hands and shook on it. Natalia looked on in amazement and then eyed the obedient hound, both of them wore collars and now she was valued at less than that of a dog!

Cards were turned and Natalia paled as Wenlock threw his had away in disgust. She had been won by a filthy farmer in a card game!

*****

Lady Helena had bathed and brushed her long raven-black hair before dressing in the only gown she now possessed taking care with her finely woven stockings and garters for she would never again be given such finery. Tabor had hired her out for the night with a Lord of some distinction but no names were mentioned, her job was to tantalise and submit to his desires without hesitation, in return she would be spared the hard labour of the laundry where Daygar had dispatched her for life.

The room was dark as she prepared herself on the bed, loosely unlacing her corset bodice to give him easy access to her, also displaying her heavy breasts to their fullest. The door creaked and a shaft of dull light entered along with her man for the night, he closed it and stood in the shadow, tall and stocky in his robes, a long sword strapped from his waist almost touching the floor.

'My Lord,' she husked in greeting.

'My Lady,' he said in a soft but authoritative voice.

'Would you have me undress for your pleasure My Lord?'

There was an uneasy silence, the man had not moved towards her and she felt unsure of how to proceed. If he was displeased with her she knew Tabor would whip her and send her to Ingar and that hell-hole of the laundry.

Helena was fearful. 'I beg you My Lord not to tell Master Tabor of your disapproval of me. Is there some way I can repay your kindness?'

Still silence but the man finally moved slowly towards her. 'There is no disapproval My Lady,' he offered tenderly. 'I would prefer it if you stood.'

Lady Helena's ears pricked up. That voice, she was certain she knew it. Rising from the bed she adjusted her bodice and her breasts to a more appropriate position. 'Lord Templar, is that you?'

'At your command, My Lady,' he said finally.

Helena fainted but Templar caught hold of her before she fell, sweeping her slender form to him and holding her tightly. Her eyes slowly opened as if frightened of awakening from a magnificent dream. 'My Lord,' she breathed. 'How have you found me?'

'I have my sources,' he said smiling down at her. Helena dared to look at his face at last, his hazel eyes piercing the darkness. 'You will be safe now My Lady.'

She almost fainted again but resisted it wanting to know more. 'I thought you were dead during the battle. Why are you here?'

Templar led her to the bed and sat at her side. 'I was with King Serif just before he was killed then we became parted in the battle and eventually I escaped when the castle was obviously lost. I have men who are loyal to me and prepared to fight Daygar to regain control of Arania but we need a new figurehead and with the King dead one of the Princesses would be a natural heir to our throne.'

Helena was still in disbelief, shaking with relief at the prospect of rescue from Slaveria. 'Saria has been made consort to Lord Bowdan and possibly unwilling to go against him and Daygar and I despair at what has become of Natalia. Daygar sent her to prison.'

Lord Templar shook his head. 'I'm afraid Princess Natalia has been put into slavery and her whereabouts are unknown. Her future is very bleak but I have people out looking for her.'

Helena sucked in breath at the news and began to cry for her beloved little Princess knowing the miserable fate of slaves. Templar held a finger at her lips. 'Enough talk, we need to get away from here.' He produced something from a pouch at his waist. 'Forgive me My Lady,' he said holding her head and placing the small phial at her nose. In an instant she was out cold.

Templar hoisted Helena over his broad shoulder and left the room, his huge sword ready in his other hand as he swiftly negotiated the long vaulted corridors. Tabor was the first to die, the blade spearing his heart and emerging from his back, his face contorted in shock, he had never fought in battle and had made no serious attempt to defend himself. Two more followed; both guards but out of their league against a seasoned warrior, a small group of soldiers made an attempt to stop him at the dingy little servants entrance to the cellars but Templar's two trusted men made short work of them.

The horses rode swiftly through the City, Templar looking down at the limp figure of Lady Helena bent over the saddle in front of him; her long black hair dancing by his horse's galloping legs, still unconscious from the vapour he had administered. Within thirty minutes they were safely into the countryside and able to dismount and take stock.

The Aranian Knight could not resist kissing Helena, bringing her back to life with his tender touch, her eyes flickering from her deep sleep, relieved at the sight of her saviour and the surrounding freedom of the forest. He had always wanted her, even made a proposal that was turned down politely yet firmly. He knew she wanted King Serif but never lost hope that is why he had come for her, a task more important to him than even the freedom of the twin Princesses.

*****

Princess Saria was uncomfortable, her small naked body pressed into the huge bed by the weight of Lord Bowdan on top of her, his cock deep inside her but unable to spring its liquid, her insides painful at his persistent efforts. He desperately needed release from the tensions building within him. Incandescent with rage at the news of Natalia's loss and Boudina's re-emergence in Centria's Citadel, the death of Lord Selwyn and a possible pact with Zoran and Cedron, together with the unexpected interference of the Sea People had left him anxious.

The old man was struggling to assimilate all the various problems whilst Daygar was out of contact in Kandalla and he needed a distraction. Saria had dutifully knelt to his cock and hardened him in her luscious mouth before removing her shimmering gown and displaying her young womanly assets for his delectation. The Princess had lain beneath him wearing nothing but her finely woven stockings and embroidered shoes and garters of lace and ribbon high on her thighs. His cock had entered her easily but despite all efforts by the twenty-year-old girl his seventy odd years were taking its toll and his cock stubbornly failed to deliver its bounty.

Bowdan was becoming irritable, annoyed at the lack of productivity for his beautiful maiden but his troubled mind held him back. Saria sensed his plight and reached down, gently easing him from her and entwining her slender fingers around his hardness, working him slowly just behind the flange to his cock-head. His relief was almost instant, her hand taking over his anxiety, relinquishing him of the work, easing his erection to its fullest extent, not too fast or too slow, just right. She felt his hot cream spreading across her stomach and continued to relieve him of his burden, leaving his shaft to cup his balls tenderly before returning to extract another flush from his ancient manhood.

Bowdan slid from her and lay on his back at her side, her hand still gently caressing him as he wilted between her fingers then she slid across him, pressing her small but nubile breasts to his lips encouraging him to suck her nipples in turn. She climaxed against him oozing her juices into his groin releasing his pent-up frustrations freeing him to turn his attentions to helping Daygar fulfil his conquest of the ten nations. With Natalia almost certainly dead she would be in the perfect position to take advantage when the time came and her allegiance to the old Lord, the second most powerful man in the Kingdoms would without doubt place her at the centre of things. She came again at the thought of how powerful she could become! *****

Lord Daygar sat astride the huge white charger once belonging to King Serif, halting on a cliff overlooking the dark blue sea, a small band of his men accompanying him to meet Queen Flavica. News of her surprise arrival had reached the Manor in Kandalla by messenger and he responded at once, annoyed that the Queen had taken the risk with the Sea People marauding freely along that coastline yet enthralled by her eagerness to see him.

Commander Bessant would take control of Kandalla with Lady Eleanor secured as his consort, and the lad Pietro who had become something of an adopted son to the bear-like warrior with her sister Annalise as his gift for saving Bessant's life.

The golden ship rounded the headland escorted by two smaller craft as they headed for the natural harbour of Kandalla and Daygar's eyes widened at the approaching spectacle. Flavica stood on the prow resplendent in a shimmering golden gown, her long black hair spun into a huge creation on the top of her head making her appear much taller than she was. The gown fluttered in the breeze as they hove to, men going about their business in securing the vessel. Daygar dismounted and crossed the gangway to welcome her.

'You should not have come Your Highness,' he said curtly by way of a greeting.

'Are you not pleased to see me, My Lord?' she husked. The sex in her voice made Daygar's cock surge beneath his tunic.

'These are dangerous waters Your Highness. Kandalla is plagued by the Sea People and the Kingdom of Celestia is still a mystery even for you.' He was referring to the narrow kingdom separating Mercuria from Kandalla, almost entirely forest with a population almost unknown, strangers keeping well away from its dark hidden land.

Daygar escorted Flavica into her sumptuous cabin, waving away the servants waiting to attend them. He pulled her close to him, looking into her deep eyes and tinted face, her olive skin soft to his touch. Her hand slid between them and found his growing bulge.

'Is My Lord angry with me?' she whispered, playing his length with the tips of her fingers. 'Will you punish me, My Lord?' it was more of a suggestion than a question. She felt his cock surge at her words and looked up at him with expectant eyes, urging him to punish her, to take her over his knee as he had before, to spank her hard before dominating her with his manhood. Her pussy suddenly felt wet and she licked her lips as his hands arrived at her waist, turning her slightly, positioning her as he had before, pulling her to him between his legs as he seated himself on the edge of the huge table.

She went willingly over his left knee, her stomach churning at the prospect of the fire he would light across her bottom, the one man in the entire known world who would dare treat her in such a way. Daygar's hand swatted the tightly stretched golden fabric of her gown, his cupped palm matching her delicate curves, the sound reverberating around the cabin, spanking her hard until she kicked her heels high above his lap.

He lifted her from his knee, her breasts heaving rapidly from the low-cut gown, her face a dusty red, panting with anticipation at what was to come.

'Did Lady Eleanor yield to you My Lord?' she asked suddenly. Daygar nodded surprised at her enquiry. 'Did she kneel to you My Lord?' Daygar nodded again. 'She is young and very pretty. Did you enjoy her?'

'Of course,' Daygar said simply, 'but she is a mere Lady. No man could resist a Queen of such beauty,' he whispered, his hand cupping the nape of her neck as he persuaded her down. Queen Flavica sank to her knees and withdrew his stallion sized erection, sliding him between her lips and over her tongue, engulfing him with her tightening mouth, sucking him greedily. Wide eyes looked up at him for approval, finding it in his pleasure contorted furrowed features.

Flavica gasped as Daygar pulled her to her feet and bent her over her cabin table, raising her gown with one sweep of his huge arm, the other finding her with stubby fingers, preparing her for his swollen cock. Her gasps turned vocal as the Iron Lord embedded his shaft to its hilt, riding his Queen like a common whore to her obvious delight, injecting his liquid fire deep within her regal cunt.

*****

Duke Vadris stood with hands on hips looking down on the head of the mysterious dark skinned young woman he had been gifted by Lord Eddoe as she bobbed daintily on his cock-end, savouring his purple mushroom. The girl was relieved to be free of Cedron, preferring the more sophisticated society of Zoran even if she were just a plaything for the wealthy Duke, his bride; the Duchess Katriona lay just feet away, naked on her back ready to receive Vadris once he had satisfied himself with her.

Vadris stroked her long black hair as she went about sucking his cock, the mysterious girl not a mystery to him, he knew perfectly well who she was and it pleased him knowing her high status was his to command. She was royalty; he knew that even though she had not been feted since reaching her eighteen year and becoming eligible. Compared to her Katriona was a commoner but she had no idea and lay waiting for the mysterious handmaiden to prepare his cock for her.

The Duchess squealed animatedly as Vadris rode her with a cock harder than she had ever known, the girl having been sent away, Katriona misguidedly thinking it was her golden assets he craved. The Duke's mind was elsewhere, wondering what it would be like sheathing his cock between her legs, he had sampled her skills on her knees but had resisted having her on her back. That was a pleasure he wanted to savour and the longer he resisted the better the pleasure when the time came to take her fully. Katriona in sublime ignorance rode his hard rod then accepted his load gracefully.

*****

Women can be so different in their pleasures. Whilst Queen Flavica had willingly succumbed, bending over Lord Daygar's knee to receive her spanking, the opposite was true of Morwena. Once again the Lady-turned-maid had unwittingly nurtured the disapproval of Lord Eddoe by outshining his precious Eloise with her inborn etiquette. Grunts and gestures were his only language and Eloise stood by helplessly as he dealt with what he considered to be the lowly servant's haughty behaviour.

Morwena squealed as Eddoe marched her towards a chair, sitting with his huge legs apart before sprawling the struggling woman across his knees. The simple dress had been replaced by a more appropriate maids dress with a single petticoat which the giant man swept up her legs and over her back, exposing the girl's bare behind. Eloise could only stand watching, hands to her mouth as the young woman so recently her superior flailed her arms helplessly as his huge hand swatted her cheeks to crimson. To intervene would be futile and Eloise would probably be exchanging positions with Morwena, she decided to remain silent.

Eddoe was determined to put the girl in her place and by the time she had scrambled from his knee even the feel of her petticoat made her wince but the ape of a man had not finished and quickly brought Morwena to her knees. Eloise turned away as Eddoe fed his erection to the contrite maid who sucked at it eagerly, desperate to release his anger rather than receive more punishment. Her fall from grace was complete as Lady Morwena became a common servant with the hot surge of Eddoe's cream across her face.

*****

Although Daygar had taken the main Manor of Lord Raynod, the rest of Kandalla remained in a state of lawless confusion as the remaining fiefdoms within the Kingdom struggled to defend themselves. The lowly farm workers and serfs had taken up arms against their oppressors and joined Daygar just as Pietro had done to oust them from their sumptuous Manor's. Earl Minetto had dispatched his three daughters to Zoran for protection against the impending invasion by the Iron Lord. Around the Kingdom others were preparing for the assault they knew would be a lost cause, their armies sparse and spread around whilst Daygar's were vast, focussed and well equipped.

Pietro and Commander Bessant were preparing to leave Reynod's Manor to mop up the rest of the Kingdom. Barely a week before Pietro had been a poor land-worker with no prospects. Now he had shed his virginity with Bernice, the girl for whom he had a fancy for most of his adolescence and become a favoured aide to the leader of the occupying forces.