Lord Justin and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Justin wanted to kiss her but knew he must stay in his role. He abruptly turned so his body and hers were in opposite directions putting his cock in her face as he lowered his lips to her moistening mound and unconsciously moaned in pleasure.

Angel heard his moan and although she knew exactly how he felt, she knew he was her slave and she had to punish him. She pulled back her hand and slapped him on his ass as hard as she could and said, "You will not show your pleasure. This is for my pleasure, not yours. You will please me and if you don't I will punish you again." With that, Angel heard his gasp as she roughly grabbed his cock and brought it to her mouth as he lowered his tongue to her.

Angel stroked his cock with her mouth. Lord Justin gave her more pleasure than ever before. She knew she was about to and could stand it no longer. She took her mouth from his cock as she screamed out in surrender to the spasms now taking her body. Her body unbidden was arching to him, as she wanted him to take her. She said, "Now, take me now."

Lord Justin quickly repositioned himself over her body, knowing that she was going to send him higher than he had even been before, as he did the same to her. He slowly lowered himself into her moist caverns and with abandon rode her into ecstasy. They both lay gasping for breath with his cock now spent and limp again.

She had served him well as his mistress. Lord Justin just wanted to lay with the beautiful young maiden he loved so much and still could not allow himself to show his feelings. One day, he would tell her he had loved her since the moment they met and ask her to marry him.

The days and nights returned to normal. This time however, Angel wanted to talk about what had happened and how it had affected her. However, she did not know if that was proper or not. She had realized Lord Justin was treating her wonderfully and although she was his servant, she did not really feel like one. She always slept with him. After he gave her pleasure, she never left his bed. Once the lovemaking was over Lord Justin would cradle her in his arms and they would both drift off to sleep. Angel could not have been happier.

Once evening after their evening meal, Angel could stand it no longer and said, "My lord, may I ask you something?"

Lord Justin looked up at her and said, "Of course Angel." Angel was not exactly sure how to say what she wanted to ask. She opened her mouth to speak then shut it again. She was not used to speaking of such and did not even know how to speak of it. Seeing her discomfort, Lord Justin said, "Come here Angel and sit down with me. I know you are not worldly and for that, I am grateful. Am I correct in assuming that you wish to speak about what happened in the locked room?"

Angel nodded and keeping her eyes downward said, "My Lord, did I bring you pleasure the last time we were in the locked room?"

Lord Justin had been hoping she would want to talk about this but he wanted to make sure she was ready when they did. "Angel, you brought me great pleasure. Would you mind if I asked you some questions?"

Slowly Angel looked up into his eyes and said, "No my Lord. Ask what you will."
"Angel, please look into my eyes. As Angel raised her eyes to his he asked, "How did you know to touch me with your mouth and tongue?"
I didn't my Lord, I just tried to remember what you did to me, and tried to do the same thing to you."
Lord Justin said, "Did you enjoy it?"

Angel felt her body reacting to the questions. Lord Justin was looking into her eyes and said, "You did, didn't you Angel?" Slowly she nodded. When she did, Lord Justin put his hand out to her. She put her hand in his. Holding her eyes with his, Lord Justin pulled her to him and slowly parted her lips kissing her deeply.

Angel had not expected this. Never had he touched her unless they were in the locked room or in his bedchambers. As he kissed her, Angel felt the stirrings deep within as she always did. Angel loved that he was kissing her. She wanted him to take her to his bedchambers and make love to her.

Sometimes Angel wondered if what she felt was just physical or, if perhaps she was falling in love with him. She knew that if she was falling in love with him she could never tell him. She was only a lowly servant. He was a Lord.


Lord Justin had all he had ever wanted. Angel was learning well and took great care of him. She was a great servant but one thing was still missing. He knew no matter what they did in the locked room or in his bedchambers she would accept now, without reservation. Over time, he had slowly introduced her to more pain and pleasure in the locked room. Now however, he wanted her to love him, as he did her. He sometimes wondered if she did already but, knowing he was a Lord, he knew she would never breath a word of it to him if she did. Could she allow herself to love a man who was a Lord and know that he did not care that she was only a servant?

Lord Justin was quickly becoming a well-known Lord since he had brought Angel into his life. All the bad luck he used to have had totally ceased now that she was a part of him. He had not realized it before but that was how he thought of her, as a part of himself. Thinking back to the days before Angel had come into his life made him miserable. He needed Angel and he needed her to love him as he did her.

Angel had told him she was an orphan and both of her parents had died but what was her name beyond Angel. He decided he needed to find out. Perhaps when he did, he would find out she never should have been a servant at all.

Following their evening meal Lord Justin told Angel he needed to speak with her. "Angel you have been here now for almost a year and I love having you here. You have totally changed my life. I was wondering if you would permit me to do the same for you."

Angel looked at him quizzically and said, "I don't understand what you are speaking of my Lord. I am very happy here."
"My dear Angel I am not speaking of sending you away. I would like to know more about you. Perhaps you have other siblings. If you do wouldn't you like them to be a part of your life as well?"

Angel pondered his question and said, "Yes my Lord, I know I have a brother but I don't know where he is now. How do you intend to find out?"
"You Angel, are going to help me."
"Me?"
"Yes Angel. How old were you when you came to live at the orphanage? Do you know what your full name is? Do you remember what your parents' names were? Do you remember having any brothers or sisters? Tell me what you remember."
Angel sat there with her eyes closed as she tried to recall that time so long ago. Finally she opened her eyes and said, "I'm sorry my Lord I don't remember very much. I cannot recall if I ever heard anyone address my parents by their given names. I do not know exactly how old I was when I came to be at the orphanage. I would guess I was perhaps two or three. I believe my name was Angel Faith because I remember someone yelling at me using that name. I am not sure what my surname is. I think it was something like Lark or Larkin. I had a baby brother named James. I rarely saw him but when I left, he was still there. I'm sorry my Lord I don't recall any more."
"You did very well Angel, now, do you remember the name of the orphanage?"

"Oh yes my Lord. It was Sister Ann's orphanage but actually, I do not know if that was the name of it or not. I just know she often said this is her orphanage and what she said was law. I'm sorry my Lord, I guess I am not much help am I?"

Lord Justin stood up patting Angel on the shoulder as he headed out the door saying, "Angel, you have told me a lot and now it is up to me to find out what I can. There is one more thing however the day that I met you how long had it been since you had left the orphanage?"

Angel thought back and said, "It was in late autumn when I left. The trees had already lost all of their leaves. I had been sleeping in hay mows for at least a year as it was autumn when we met."
"Thank you Angel, now go about your chores and I'll see you this evening."
Angel said, "Yes my Lord" as Lord Justin stepped through the door.

Lord Justin had no idea where he would find out about Angel when he had so little to go on. If he could not come up with her identity, he had decided he would give her a past. He would make her a Lady so they could marry and she would not feel it was not above her station in life to do so.

Lord Justin went to the closest village to make inquiries and as luck would have it, he found out most of what he needed to know immediately. In the records, a man and woman had died of the influenza within days of each other. Their names were Abigail and George Larkin. The children, James, and Angel went to the local orphanage. Lord Justin asked, "Were they titled?"
"The woman was Lady Abigail, but when she chose to marry beneath her station she had been disowned. When Lord Justin asked if anyone had tried to contact the woman's family he was told, "Inquiries brought no response." Lord Justin asked the name of the orphanage and was off in search of it.

Lord Justin got to the orphanage at mealtime. He did not bring anything to eat and was quite hungry. He pulled out silver and gold and decided he would give them a donation if they would let him partake of their food. He knocked on the door. A Sister answered it. He wondered if this could be Sister Ann.

"Yes my Lord, of what help may I be to you?"

Lord Justin said, "Are you Sister Ann?"

Looking rather taken aback the Sister said, "Yes, how is it that you know my name?"

"I have been looking for information about someone who I believe lived here at one time. Her name is Angel Faith Larkin. Do you remember her?"
"Sister Ann said, 'There was a girl by that name that lived her a long time ago but she has been gone for at least 2 years now. Why are you looking for information of her?"

"I have the maiden now in my employ and wanted to find out all I could about her past. She would not or could not tell me much so I am doing my best to find out about her and her background so I know whether or not I wish to keep her in my employ."

"I see. My Lord you have come at mealtime, and perhaps we can speak over our repast. If not, would you care for ale or something to soothe your throat from your dusty ride."

Lord Justin nodded as Sister Ann turned and led him towards the dining room. When he entered the room, silence prevailed. He did not know if it had to do with his presence, or hers. All he knew was the din he had heard previously had stopped. All eyes were upon him.

Suddenly, Sister Ann must have remembered she hadn't gotten his name because she turned to him and said, "I'm sorry my Lord, I don't recall you telling me your name."

Lord Justin smiled and said, "Forgive me Sister, my name is Lord Justin."

The Sister looked toward the room of children and said, "Lord Justin and I will be eating in my office. I expect you to eat as you would if I were still in the room. I will not accept the behavior I heard while I answered the door. This room is to be quiet, do you understand?" A few of the children nodded as she turned and escorted Lord Justin to her office where they could speak privately.

As Sister Ann entered the room, she pulled the servants' cord. Within minutes, a girl appeared. Sister Ann ordered her bring food and drink. Sister Ann turned to Lord Justin and said; "Now we may talk comfortably. What is it you wish to know about Angel?"

Lord Justin cleared his throat and said, "The constable said younger brother, James was brought to the orphanage as well. He also said that Abigail Larkin was from a distinguished family. I need to learn what I can about Abigail and to find the boy James. Can you help me?"

Sister Ann had been most gracious to this point however, upon finding out what the Lord wanted she became quite agitated. Lord Justin could not understand her change in demeanor. He had a feeling however that for some reason he had overstayed his welcome. He pretended not to notice however, he needed the information he sought.

"Sister, do you know where James is now?" Sister Ann did not answer right away. Lord Justin decided that perhaps he needed to offer her that donation now if he was to get the information he needed.

Suddenly Lord Justin stood, without regard to how this would affect Sister Ann. At her gasp he said, "I'm sorry Sister I was going to get into my pocket and give you a donation for your orphanage. I do however need the information before I will leave it with you."

Sister Ann said, "No donation is necessary my Lord, I was trying to think back that long ago and was just about to tell you what I knew when you stood up. It just unnerved me a bit." Lord Justin knew he now had her where he wanted her. He began pulling out the coins from his pocket.

He let them fall on her desk as he said, "I need to know the information I am seeking now Sister. I need to take my leave shortly as I need to be back by nightfall. Is James still at the orphanage or was he adopted?" Sister Ann said, "How old would James be now?"

Lord Justin said, "He would be sixteen or seventeen now. I am not sure of his birth date so I can not say precisely."

"Let me look in my records my Lord and see what I can find."

"How is it you remember so well about Angel but you have to look up records for young James?"

"He was adopted sir. Everyone wants babies. Sometimes the toddlers are adopted and sometimes not. It all depends on what people are looking for. Angel was not so lucky. She remained with us until she ran away. That I remember. We sent her for water and she never returned. I called the constable but he was not able to find her. We finally canceled the search."

"Oh, yes here he is, James Earl Larkin, brother of Angel, adopted on December 20, 1865. His adoptive parents do not wish him to know. We can not to give out the information. I can notify them that someone is looking for him and ask them if they wish to be in communication with you. If they do, I will be happy to give your name to them however; I can not give out their information. As the child is still a minor, I am not able to divulge the information. Are you looking for yourself or are you helping your maidservant find her brother?"

Lord Justin said, "Angel mentioned that she had a brother, James. I had considered taking him on as my servant as well since I already have Angel, if he was still here. Can you tell me what you know about Angel's parents, Abigail and George?"

Sister Ann sat for a moment then decided she would tell what she knew. "What I knew about the Larkins was strictly what I heard as rumor. Lady Abigail had her season and none of the eligible bachelors was interested in her. She was with one of her servants according to the rumors. Because of the rumors, she was tainted. No man even danced with her. She disappeared during a dance. She turned up here married to George Larkin and seemed quite happy with him. They had the two children, Angel, and James and could not have been any happier from all accounts."

"Angel took sick with the influenza and as her mother was nursing her back to health, she contracted the deadly disease. Her husband took ill as well while he was nursing both of them. Fortunately, little James did not get it, how no one seems to understand. Angel recovered but her parents did not. When they died, the constable brought the children here to me. James left shortly after he arrived but Angel stayed with us until she ran away. This is the first news of her I have had since she left. How long have you known her sir?"

Lord Justin wondered why she could remember everything so vividly now when a few moments ago she had had to look at her records because she could not recall little James at all. Now she seemed to know everything there was to know about the entire family. He decided to keep quiet about it as long as he got the information he sought. He finally asked, "you said she was a Lady, Sister, do you know who her family was?"

Sister Ann seemed to know very little more. Lord Justin was about to leave when the servant finally appeared with food. Being ravenous, he decided to stay knowing it would be a long time before he reached his own home.

While he was eating, Lord Justin asked, "Sister, do you have any other males here that would be around James age that know how to care for horses? I have need of a lad to help me and since James is not available, would you mind if I sought another lad."

Sister Ann immediately said, "Yes, oh that would be lovely, the older children are never taken. I often wonder why since they are much more useful than infants. I will have all the older males brought in so you can choose the one you wish." With that, Sister Ann reached over and again pulled the servants cord. When the young girl had come, she told her to have all the older boys assembled in the hall outside of her office.

Within minutes, Lord Justin could hear scuffling in the hallway. He arose and went out to look at them. Immediately his eyes came to rest on the face of a young man, he felt he already knew. He had Angel's eyes. Lord Justin remembered Angel had said James was still at the orphanage when she left. He knew Sister Ann had lied; James was standing before him. Lord Justin walked over to the young man as said, "Pray tell me your name lad." The lad tried to look at Sister Ann but Lord Justin blocked his view.

Finally, the lad said, "James my Lord, my name is James."

Lord Justin pretended he had not heard the gasp coming from the Sister. He was correct, he had found Angel's brother, and he knew it. He said to Sister Ann, "I'll take this one. He looks strong and I believe he will work well for me. Would you be interested in working for me lad?"

James looked at Sister Ann who nodded. She knew Lord Justin had her and she could do nothing about it.
James said, "Yes my Lord,"
Lord Justin opened the door and motioned James to follow. Once outside Lord Justin said, "Do you remember having a sister named Angel?"

Lowering his eyes to the ground, James said, "Yes my Lord. I have not seen her for a long time but I have been hoping one day to see her again. I was told she was adopted."

"James, your sister was not adopted. She ran away because she was tired of being hungry. I found her walking along the roadside about a year ago. She has been living with me, in my employ ever since. I am her master and now James; I shall be yours as well. Angel will be happily surprised when I bring her brother home for our evening meal together."

Lord Justin swung James onto the back of his horse and they set off. Before they had gone far, it was obvious it would have a very uncomfortable ride home. James was a tall lad as was Lord Justin. Lord Justin said, "James, do you know where there is a stable where I could buy another horse?"

James said, "Yes my Lord, there is a stable around the next bend on the left."

Lord Justin found a nice looking mare and a woman's saddle. He said, "James, I know you are most likely not used to riding side-saddle however, I want to get this horse for Angel as a gift. Would you mind riding side-saddle long enough to take it to her?"

James shook his head and said, "No my Lord, I will be happy to ride side-saddle for a chance to bring my sister a wonderful gift such as this."

With another glance at the stock, Lord Justin decided to get yet another horse for young James. Any lad who would willingly ride sidesaddle so his sister would have a gift had to be a good lad. Besides, that way they could all go riding if they chose.