Lord Marchington's Conquest

Story Info
His sisters are humlliated so John conquers Rose forcibly
11.5k words
4.33
27.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the sitting room, where my sisters and mother and the aristocratic and haughty Lady Marjory and the flame haired Rose her tall spoiled daughter, were all looking expectantly at me and I laughed.

"Mr Harnsworth," Lady Marjory demanded, "What exactly do you find funny?"

It was something my Father said many years ago, "John," he had said to me in his kindly manner as I stood before him many years ago as a child, "I fear that you shall have to make your own fortune in life."

Which was so far from the situation I found myself in it was laughable.

"Father?" I had enquired in confusion, make a fortune, surely father was a gentleman and I in turn should be a gentleman, indeed an officer and a gentleman

"The fact is John, your great uncle George allows us the use of this house, Matson, it is not mine, and indeed he allows me a small pension but he is an octogenarian and I fear my cousin Gerald will not be so generously inclined, when poor George succumbs.

"So Father?" I enquired, at a mere thirteen years as he sat in his favourite chair surrounded by his beloved books in his library.

"Put aside ideas of the military, of life as a gentleman and study John, study the ways of the merchant and the money men," he told me, "Be a rich tradesman John, not an impoverished gentleman."

"Father?" I asked.

"That's all John," he had said and I had left his presence with all my plans for a commission in the guards dashed.

I went to tell Mama but she was too busy with my sisters Dorothy and Harriet, and when I did tell her she said "Pay no heed, Gerald shall surely provide."

But I did heed Father's advice, indeed I applied myself diligently to the study of how money was made and but stages I found the law to be the chief impediment thereto, and, fancying myself deficient in stature and horsemanship for the life of a highwayman I asked father to find me an apprenticeship as a book keeper.

I started as assistant to Mr Belle book keeper to Mr Rogers a friend of father's from the regiment and then when I discovered an aptitude for the cards, and amassed a fortune at Mr Belle's expense I spent some time a clerk to Mr Faversham in Rochester.

Mr Faversham as I later discovered would set up voyages to the Africas and Americas offering immense returns on capital but at some risk, some would make considerable profits, from which Mr Faversham would make a pretty penny, others failed, the ships never being seen again, and I soon realised that more than ten of the ten per cent shares were sold on each such failed venture, as the Captain, crew, ship and even the sea charts were carefully chosen for their unsuitability, through decreptitude inaccuracy or mere incompetence and the whole enterprise designed to fail.

I pretended ignorance, and yet I sold extra shares and retained the money for myself as soon as all the initial ten of the ten per cent shares were sold, I fear I was greedy and when the St Francis was pronounced lost there were fifteen people clamouring for their money back. Poor Mr Faversham was nearly ruined, but he never suspected for one moment that it was I his naive apprentice whom had the money hid safe at my lodgings. I left his employ at this juncture at father's insistence as he believed Mr Faversham to be a rogue!

At age eighteen I employed a Captain Gurney and a ship full of drunkards and reprobates to run trinkets to the Africas, slaves to the Americas and Silver from the Argentine, knowing the ship the Theobald Eichmann should scarce clear the Lizard, Gurney was the front man I stood back as clerk and true to form he ran her on to the rocks off Perranporth, and so did my fortune accrue as I moved around the ports of the kingdom, never the Captain, always the insignificant clerk, Horowitz, or Dagenham, or Adams or Thwaites were the names I used and no one even suspected my way of working.

I maintained my contact with my family of course, Mama despised me I was sure but Father was not displeased, although I kept my own earnings very quiet, in fact I turned them into property as quickly as I was able and indeed by the age of twenty years I had quite a respectable portfolio of properties, in fact quite a disrespectable portfolio as many were bordellos and such places and by twenty two years I was quite the gentleman my ships went from Bristol to the Africas and Americas and made hansom profits, all of which I retained and reinvested in my ventures, except when father died I began to send small amounts to Mother as her allowance from great uncle George began to falter.

It was in the autumn when great uncle George succumbed, I was away, and returned to find an urgent appeal to return home, the house was somehow cold and cheerless though the fires burned brightly enough.

"Oh John!" Dorothy exclaimed, as soon as I arrived "Thank God you have come, we are undone!"

"How so?" I asked.

"Cousin Gerald has ordered us to leave Matson!" she blurted out.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because I desire it for my dear friend Miss Blanchard!" a harsh female voice announced before her scowling countenance appeared through the archway.

"Cousin Rose?" I asked incredulously, "Is that you?" I could scarce relate the scowling witch before me with the angel with the golden curls I had known in my youth.

"Indeed," she said, "And you are John, Mr Faversham's clerk?" she sneered.

"Indeed," I agreed.

"Then pray find accommodation for your rabble, my patience is not limitless." she snapped, "I suggest you start with immediate effect."

"Indeed, immediately after lunch," I suggested.

"I am mistress here now," she snapped, "I say immediately."

"Well were I a gentleman I should demur but I am in trade so show me your deeds, your papers and I shall decide from whom I take orders." I told her firmly and then without removing boots or coat I pushed rudely past her and went to find Mama.

"John, 'tis my fault," Dorothy confided to me, "Sebastian asked me to be his." she stopped.

"Wife?" I enquired.

"Mistress," she sobbed, "He said we should be cast out if I did not submit."

"Oh poor sister, of course you cannot submit I shall find you lodgings." I reassured her, but she took me aside into the little sewing room.

"But John, you don't understand," she said and she sobbed into her hand kerchief, and after a while she admitted, "Oh brother do not think ill of me but I did submit, I did John, carnally, and he cast me aside, and it is to no avail."

"What?" I demanded as I shut the door, "Submitted, how so?" my heart beat like a drum as I prayed she misunderstood carnality, "Tell me!"

"I allowed him to kiss me." she admitted.

"Just a kiss?" I asked.

"No, he made me bare my bosoms," she admitted, and I looked and I could see how desirable her big bosoms must seem, "And he played with them, and I own it was not unpleasant."

"So he compromised you, but." I said hopefully, "Tell me sister I need to know."

"But he came again and again and by degrees he bared me," she said, "And then at once he made me bare myself entirely."

"Oh Dolly," I used her pet name.

"He assured me mother would be safe if I afforded him the small pleasure, and you were nowhere," she exclaimed.

"And then?" I asked.

"He wanted me entirely bare, I shook with shame John," she said tremulously, "I did in truth, he made me disrobe with Phyllis the maid present as witness I did it willingly, but t'was not willingly, and then he explored every inch of me kissing and probing."

My heart sank. "Oh Dolly," I said quietly.

"Then when he came again he dis-robed also and made me kiss and caress him also." she admitted.

"Dolly, did you resist?" I asked.

"No, it was exciting John, I was carried along, and I was doing it for Mama." she said, and I sensed she wanted to tell me more.

"He seduced you?" I suggested.

"Yes," she agreed, "And then he produced his snake, and made me touch it and kiss it and."

"Were you bare?" I asked.

"John!" she exclaimed, "It matters not, but I had to feel and kiss and handle and,"

"It exploded no doubt," I added.

"When I suckled upon it, yes." she admitted.

"He forced you?" I asked. she shook her head, "Oh Dolly, and was this the limit of the indignity?"

"No," she shook her head, "he locked the door as always, you see Mama knew and approved my actions,"

"She knew!" I railed.

"Yes," she nodded, "She reassured me that if I obliged him entirely he would become so besotted that he could not but offer marriage."

"That stupid selfish woman!" I exclaimed, "And how obliging were you?" I asked and her eyes said it all.

"I obliged him entirely," she admitted, "We lay together John, and he placed his snake within me."

I had one last despairing hope, "Wherein did he place himself sister," I asked, "To the front or?"

"To the front and he did such every afternoon," she smiled at the thought.

"You encouraged him?" I asked.

"Yes, he made me feel loved John, after the discomfort of the initial time, I believed he loved me and showed his love with his snake and his seed," she said and she smiled shyly among her tears.

"And why did he spurn you?" I asked.

"I bled and he demanded he might," she paused.

"Sodomy?" I suggested.

She nodded, "I could not allow it John, I could not."

"And he spurned you?" I asked.

"He dressed and made me stay bared and made me suckle his snake and when he was excited he withdrew and he sprayed my face and bosoms with his seed. all in my hair and everywhere, and then he closed his breeches and was gone.

"And that was the end of the matter?" I asked, and she sobbed again.

"No, he demanded," she said in anguish, "That as I had not sufficed and acquiesced to his demands that poor Harriet, should serve instead.

Oh my, my poor golden haired little sister, "Oh no, Dolly, where is she."

"Marchington Hall, she was gone but a week when Cousin Rose arrived yesterday demanding we remove ourselves.

"John, Dorothy where are you?" Mother cried.

"Here!" I replied and as Dorothy dried her tears so we went to the sitting room where Rose and Mother glared at each other.

"It will not do John." Rose announced, "Your mother's pleas or your sisters throwing themselves at my brother like street whores, it will not do."

"Three hundred guineas," I said.

"What!" Rose exclaimed.

"An offer Madam, or should I offer myself to you like a street whore?" I asked sarcastically.

"You truly are pathetic John Harnsworth, pretending you have three hundred guineas, no take your funds and buy your mother a shack or a bothy or a pig stye and have my house available for me at once or sooner if you may." and Rose said it without an ounce of humour, icily and with not a simple ounce of humanity.

"Ah, then I shall speak to the organ grinder and not his pretty monkey and make my offer to your father." I exclaimed.

"Pray wash and shave before you see his Lordship!" mother insisted as if I were a fresh faced boy and not a grown man.

"I shall not!" I insisted, "Indeed I shall not," and I saw no need to remain, "Good day mother, Dolly," I said and I ignored Rose as I left the room.

I took horse and made haste to Marchington Hall pausing but briefly to take luncheon at the Five Bells the ale house on the edge of the Marchington estate which was in sore need of renovation, with the timbers all faded and in need of pitch while the daub between was in need of white wash and the chimney in sore need of pointing and the whole edifice gave forth an aura of dereliction yet here was nowhere else to dine and so therein I sampled an acceptable meat pie and a tankard of Ale or at least a putrid liquid sold as such.

I sat quietly eating when a rogue approached saying "Ha, well I'll be, it's John Harnsworth the gentleman book keeper."

"Yes 'tis I, come to cook his Lordship's books." I confirmed which rather spoiled his next ripost.

"What you come for?" he asked.

"Lunch, and a game of cards perchance?" I suggested, "Or does my reputation precede me?"

"E's the biggest card cheat ever knowed," an other even uglier rogue averred.

"Ah my reputation does precede me, will you take an Ale?" I asked.

"Rather drink pigs piss," the rogue said, "But I'll take a Cider." so I ordered Cider for him and his friends and naturally myself and was in return regaled with tales and complaints of Gerald's incompetence and mean-ness since he became Lord.

I ordered another tankard of Cider for all and paid my bill and took horse again for the Hall.

Dartlington the Butler confronted me as I went to go in, "And what is your business."

"John Harnsworth, come to see my sister Harriet" I announced to his consternation as I believe he still thought I should be a fresh faced weakling of a boy and not an unshaven indeed bearded young man.

"I shall consult her ladyship," he suggested.

It was a poor decision, he left me alone for a moment and in that moment I saw Harriet, my poor golden haired sister being dragged from the kitchen towards the stables, but in a state of almost complete undress.

I wanted to cry out but seeing I was completely out numbered I held my tongue, and even managed a serious but pleasant expression as the Lady Marjorie came to greet me, "Ah Mr Harnsworth, have you come to do our books?" she said with wry amusement.

"No, I have come to make your husband an offer for Matson and indeed to see my dear sister Harriet," I replied.

"Oh she is enjoying a ride!" Marjory smirked, "And as regards your offer well I am certain it lies far beyond your means, accept your place in society Mr Harnsworth, you were raised a gentleman but without a fortune, pray accept your station and find suitable lodgings for your mother and sister, perhaps a little shop where they my serve."

"I shall discuss it with your husband Ma'am." I assured her.

"Then come another day and make an appointment." she suggested, "Good day."

I turned on my heel and walked deliberately away, and as I entered the stable yard I could hear a girl screaming in ecstasy, the sound of the brothel, and I recognised the timbre that scream to be that of my sister Harriet.

I joked, "Someone is enjoying themselves," to the ostler.

"Yes sir, Mr Sebastian is very generous with his cast off whores sir, should you care to indulge 'tis only threepence?" he asked.

"Is she comely." I asked.

"You don't look at mantepiece when you're stoking fire sir, but I'say she was once sir." he said, "Would you like to see sir,"

He took me to the stable, two men stood looking over the stable door and there entirely debauched was poor Harriet, she had her underthing around her waist but was otherwise entirely bare, her buttocks a criss cross of whip marks her golden hair now soiled and filthy and her poor breasts all constrained by a rope wound around them till they were all blued and purple and she was laid over a straw bale.

"Worth three pence sir?" the ostler asked innocently, as I gazed.

Poor Harriet, a yokel had his appendage in her mouth fornicating her face, raping her mouth its filthy pinkness between her sweet ruby lips and once pearly white teeth, whilst behind an other yokel had withdrawn his appendage from her brown hole trailing her dung behind it and then having wiped it to a certain extent he forced it, or in truth eased it, into her glistening front bottom or Cut as the mariners have it.

I stood and watched, as he began to thrust and her breath rasped and her debauchery led her to gasp "Yes, Oh yes, harder, that's it harder Ohhhhhh," she wailed like the basest whore as I felt and controlled with difficulty my rising anger.

"I own I should not risk the disease that such a wanton whore must embrace," I explained, "I think I shall indulge nearer to home."

"Oh but she was no whore but a fine woman when the Master brought her, but too wanton for him alone do you see sir?" he said.

"Well I shall not disagree but she is most certainly not a fine lady any more," I exclaimed, "I thank you!"

I walked away like a coward, but in my heart I was a confirmed murderer, and I swung into my saddle and set forth for the Five Bells once more.

I asked if they had a room, as indeed they did, and a stable so I settled down for the evening and the night.

The barmaid was comely enough in a buxom way and when the shutters went up and the last drunken yokel was gone she came to my room.

The deal was quickly done, I wanted not a disease nor she a child so she suckled me to hardness and then in her nakedness she made a tunnel of love between her ample bosoms and I spent my seed happily enough between her bosoms and all over her neck and chin as I had done times immemorial since I left school and became acquainted with the ways of the mariners, their pleasures and most notably their diseases.

She asked to remain in my comfortable bed in the warmth and she asked prettily enough that I agreed and in the morning she showed her gratitude with her lips as she suckled me to the point of release and then relieved me into the chamber pot with her nimble fingers.

I went to Heatherbury with the morning coach, and purchased a pistol and powder and shot and then on a hired horse went I to Matherstone and Inklebury where again at each did I buy a pistol and powder and shot claiming I had been stopped by a highway man and had to flee for my life and each time giving an alternative identity for myself.

I bought provisions also and returned to the Five Bells .where the barmaid, Josie, demonstrated her prowess after dark and this time the channel of her buttocks sufficed to relieve my tensions after a session of suckling, her of my manhood and I of her great titties, not that I sodomised her you understand, the mere groove of her buttocks sufficed.

I went again to Matson after break fast, on my steed Freddie, my pistols primed and loaded in a canvass bag and I saw activity, the coach was being prepared so away I sneaked and made my way to Grosely bank where the road to Marchington ascends through the wooded slopes of Grosley, a sore impediment to speed and an awkward turn and turn again for a four in hand and a sore trial for a six.

I chose my spot carefully, I secreted Freddie and made myself a suitable hide before donning my cravat as a disguise and donning a mask with eye holes, and then I waited.

I near held up the wrong coach as the public coach ran by an hour late but sure enough before the hunger pangs of lunch claimed me the Lady Rose's carriage appeared with a mere pair hauling its gleaming lacquered black saloon with gleaming crimson wheels.

My heart pounded, my breathing as laboured as the horses and I knew not when to emerge and shout "Stand and deliver,"

As it happened the horses had already stopped and I had a yard or to to stride before I ordered, "Stand!" in as deep and coarse a voice as I could muster.

It was like I had shot at a covey of partridge, driver and footmen, a matching pair of cowards sprinted forth leaping from the carriage and raced away the way they had come, the horses eyed my quizzically and I merely engaged the sprag and opened the carriage door.

Rose surveyed me, her face a picture of utter contempt and hate and she shot at me with her little pistol, but the delay between click of flint and roar of explosion saved me and I dived aside, only to bobble back again as she vainly sought to reload.

"Your treasures Ma'am," I croaked and asked nicely enough.

"I have none!" she answered.

"Then what is that around your neck and wrist, upon your fingers and the filling in the holes in your teeth?" I asked as I struggled to keep my voice hoarse.

"Oh!" she gasped, "Take it, take it all," she railed and she heaved her necklace and rings off and handed them to me, "Fillings I have none." she snapped.

"Your bags open them," I insisted, and she had no choice they being piled around her and I threw her most intimate garments around as I sought treasure.