Lord of the Rings: Mrs. Maggot

Story Info
Mrs. Maggot patiently awaits the return of her husband.
1.7k words
4.22
11.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

 

DISCLAIMER:

The story is a fictional parody - it's not true, nor is it approved of by the celebrities named in the stories. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision.

 

Mrs. Maggot loved her husband and immediately knew the dangers he faced when he agreed to help the hobbits. Even though she remembered the day when her husband ran young Frodo Baggins from their farm for stealing mushrooms, she welcomed Frodo when he appeared at her door on September 25th, 3018. She even cooked him a fine dish of mushrooms and bacon before leaving him and her husband to plan their trip to Bucklebury Ferry.

While Frodo and Farmer Maggot talked of their journey she worked in the kitchen so when Frodo was joined with his other hobbit friends he had a basket of fine mushrooms to take on his journey. She then pulled her husband aside and said, "Ye, be right careful on your journey. Ye know the dangers ahead, but keep you safe and when you return I've have a fine treat." She then gave him a long kiss, her tongue toying with his as her hand strayed up his thigh just to remind him of where her thoughts were.

Farmer Maggot had to quickly adjust himself before leaving with the hobbits. Mrs. Maggot smiled as she watched her man's thick set body open the gate and then turn to wave goodbye. His big round face showed her a hearty smile and she knew he wouldn't dally.

Quickly calculating the trip to Bucklebury Ferry she walked next door and made arrangements to drop her children off for a morning visit on the 28th and then returned to her home. She had a few days still but couldn't help but think of what she'd surprise her husband with. By the time she had her children in bed she had herself so worked up that she immediately retired to the bedroom.

After undressing herself and quickly bathing, she climbed into her bed, completely naked. While planning her surprise she slowly ran her palms in circles over her nipples, feeling them harden with the stimulation. She continued pinching and toying with them, trying to keep from reaching down and touching her pussy for as long as possible. She wanted to draw out the pleasure for as long as possible but after only a minute or two of toying with the breasts and nipples she plunged her hands between her legs.

Slipping her fingers into her slit she felt the wetness cover them. While she worked several fingers in and out of her pussy, imagining her husband's cock sliding in and out of her, she moved one hand upward until the fingers found her clit. Yes, she finalized her plans for her husband's return right between her two orgasms that night. She then drifted to sleep, wondering if he was thinking of her.

Mrs. Maggot kept herself busy cleaning the house and cooking up some special treats over the next couple of days. Whenever the time seemed to drag, she simply got busy. It didn't seem too long before she was bustling her children over to her neighbors and she returned to her home to prepare for Farmer Maggot.

She immediately removed all her clothes and then cleared off the kitchen table. Then she went into the living room and placed some pillows on the floor and then finally went into the bedroom and pulled back the bedspread. Yes, now she was ready.

Returning to the kitchen, she settled into a chair by the window where she could watch for him to arrive. In a little more than an hour she spotted him walking down the road. She had to smile at the obvious spring in his step... she knew he was looking forward to this as much as she was. Glancing back out the window one final time to make sure he was alone, she walked over to the kitchen table.

She sat on the sturdy table and then leaned back, scooting herself so she could spread her legs while resting her feet on the table's edge. When she heard him turn the door knob, she lifted her head and watched as he stepped into the kitchen and looked at her, legs spread, her pussy open and ready for him. The astonished and then turned on look on his face was a wonderful reward

Without a word he closed the door, grabbed a chair and sat down between her legs. "I've missed ye so," he whispered quickly before leaning his head forward and pushing his tongue in between her lips.

"I've missed ye too," she replied. "Are you hungry?"

"Mmmm, mmmm," he mumbled, his lips pressed tight to hers, his tongue exploring her wet opening. He pulled his head back and moaned, "Oh, ye taste so good my love."

She smiled, feeling his tongue slip back into her as she replied, "I'm so glad ye like it."

He continued sliding his tongue in and out of her for a few moments and then worked his way upward while working several fingers into her pussy. They slid easily into the wet softness. His tongue found her clit and began circling over it.

Mrs. Maggot reached down and grabbed her heels with her hands, pulling her legs as wide open as she could, letting him dine on her pussy. It wasn't long before she felt the pleasure building and then suddenly, she came, the sensations rolling over her in waves. Her pussy pulsated, squeezing his fingers.

She felt him pause a moment as she came. Yes, he knew how sensitive she got right after coming. But, as if he could read her mind, as the pulsations inside her waned, his tongue started moving again. Once again the pleasure built inside her until she could take it no more. She moaned loudly and came again.

When she had recovered she glanced down at his face. It glistened in her juices. She also noticed he had already pulled off his shirt and was working on his pants. Once his pants hit the floor, she reached out, took a firm hold of his cock and led him into the living room. Sitting down on the pillows, she pulled him to her and while he stood, she opened her mouth and slipped it over his rock hard cock.

Immediately tasting the pre-cum, she swallowed and then reached up and massaged his balls. Her head began bobbing back and forth over his cock as she sucked as hard as she could. His moaning inspired her as she used one hand to stroke his shaft, one hand to continue massaging his balls while her mouth and tongue worked on the head of his cock.

It wasn't long before he moaned and thrust his cock forward. She moved both hands to hold his cock while she prepared herself. Backing her head away slightly, she sucked once more and then felt his cock expand. Closing her eyes, she felt the hot cum spurt into her mouth in splash after splash. Fighting not to choke, she swallowed the thick liquid and then eased her mouth off of him. Moving her hand she milked the last few droplets of cum from his and then licked his cock clean.

Mrs. Maggot then stood up, took her husband's hand and led him to the bathroom. Grabbing her towels and rosewater she gently bathed him, carefully kissing him dry with each pass of the towel. When she had cleaned and kissed every inch of his body she led him to the bed.

Now, without the rush of desire, she took her time, kissing and licking her husband from his feet up to his face. She then descended to his nipples where she sucked and teased the firm little nubs until she saw his cock begin to rise again. Kissing down his stomach, she slid over his pubic hair and found his cock. Her tongue bathed it until it was completely firm.

Smiling, she backed away from him for a moment to look over his broad, glistening clean body with his fine erection standing at attention. She crawled back to him, threw one leg over him, grabbed his erection and guided it into her as she lowered herself onto him. Slowly, she slipped down, feeling him fill her in the way she so loved.

Mrs. Maggot then moved back up, just as slowly as she descended, feeling every inch of him as he slipped from her. Then she moved back down and then up again. Wanting this feeling to last forever, she moved slowly, stopping at times when they got too worked up. It was slow motion love as each sensation stretched and the pleasure so gently embraced them.

It was nearly nighttime when Mrs. Maggot finally increased her pace, squeezing her muscles over her husband's cock as she moved. He groaned each time she did it, a sound that turned her on. They build on each other's pleasure, each moan, each sigh inspiring the other. The moved faster and faster until they came together, desperately grasping their bodies, squeezing as tightly together as they physically could.

Mrs. Maggot collapsed onto her husband, her breasts flattening between them as they both gasped for breath. She could hear him moan, "So good, so good. I love ye."

"I love ye too Farmer Maggot," she sighed, smiling. He was home safe, sound and thoroughly loved.

 

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers