Lorelei

Story Info
Guy finally meets internet dream girl.
5.1k words
4.43
7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stepped out of the small American Eagle plane on onto the jetbridge, his nose instinctively turning up at the musty smell. Humid, he thought, but not as bad as home. He tried to ignore the flutter in his belly and the heat shooting down to his ankles, sucking on his teeth to remove any stray pieces, knowing full well there weren't any. The mirror check, re-check, and the re-check of the re-check during the flight up confirmed he'd gotten everything after he ate.

He muttered a curse as his rollboard slipped out of his hands, its wheels catching a bump in the gray jetbridge carpet. As he picked the case up, it twisted in his hands, and a small backup of impatient travelers formed as Steve righted the wheels and went on his way. I really hate turning into one of those people I can't stand being behind, he laughed to himself, still trying, with little success, to ignore the butterflies relentlessly tickling his gut.

After a quick pitstop, where he checked out his hair, and his teeth of course, Steve snaked his way through the hallways to his connecting gate. He noticed a wide blue arrow painted on the wall pointing in the direction of the LIRR platform. Hmmm, he thought, I wonder if that's how she got here? I wonder if she IS here?

The gate for the London flight seemed a mile away as Steve searched for the correct gate number down the long expanse of the corridor. As he made his way, weaving in and out amongst the other travelers scurrying either to their connections or their rides home, he quickly realized the gate was at the very end. Figures, but hey, it's worth the walk, he thought, sucking in his breath but unable to exhale.

He spotted her immediately despite the crowd of people waiting to board. More people than places to sit. Babies and small children sat on their parents' laps, college students about embark on some exchange experience were sitting in a circle on the floor, laughing at an article in the latest Cosmo, and business travelers who were milling about trying to look important chatted through their Bluetooth earpieces. In the middle of it all she sat next to the only seat not occupied by a person, the seat where she'd piled her purse and her carryon bag.

Awww, saved me a seat, Steve thought, smiling to himself. Before making his way over, he took her in, realizing having only seen pictures that he would have never seen her move before. He noticed her blonde hair cascading about her shoulders and down her back. She brushed one side of it off her face while throwing the rest behind her with a long-perfected twirl of her head.

Steve tried to get a glimpse of her eyes, bright and Bahama ocean blue. She wore a black short-sleeved sweater made of light wool, not too tight but still showing off the curves of her slender body. A short skirt ended just above her legs, which Steve watched her uncross and cross again with a lick of his lips and a gulp of his throat. He swore he could sense the sweet fragrance of body lotion that had to have been hers.

This is it, he thought, inching his way toward her as she worried herself over a smudge on her fingernail.

As he started to wave, she looked up. Nervous. Her forehead burrowed, she frowned, cocking her head sideways as if to beg him off. Steve missed the cue, finding an opening among the crowd and beelining a path toward her.

"This seat taken?" he said with a broad smile. He extended his hand and started to introduce himself.

"Uh, no. Hold on," she answered. She exhaled, slightly irritated and unsure where reposition her things. She dragged the bulky blue carryon to the floor and began pulling it in front of her, its weight resisting her efforts.

"I can help you with that," Steve said.

"It's OK," she replied. She turned to Steve and nodded her head, affirming it was OK, but as she grabbed her pocketbook she quickly turned away, lowering her voice. "But just sit there and act like you don't know me."

"Well, technically I don't," he answered in an equally low voice.

"Just, I don't know, pull out your laptop or something and keep looking down."

"I could email you," he tried to joke.

She didn't answer him, the nervous look returning to her face.

He went on, still somewhat clueless to what might be concerning her, which annoyed her. He struck her as a fairly sensitive person. "Thanks for saving me..."

She turned to glare at him and cut him off as an older gentleman walked toward her.

"Lorelei, you didn't save my seat," the man said to her.

"Oh, I'm very sorry," Steve said, trying to hide his confusion and disappointment. "I can move."

"Don't bother," the man said, smiling and waving him off. His eyes twinkled as he turned to Lorelei. "I'm on another flight, but it's not every day I run into one of my favorite people here."

"I'm sure," Steve said, finally getting it as he opened up his computer to power it on.

"I suppose I had better be off anyway, Lorelei," the man said. "You have a fantastic trip, sounds great. I'll give those guys a call on Monday like you suggested and I'll see you when you're back."

"OK," Lorelei said, turning her head to the side as the man leaned down to peck her on the cheek. She raised her eyebrows at Steve as he did and then briefly clutched the man's hand before he walked off, his eyes already searching for his gate.

"Big donor to the school," Lorelei said. "He just loves me, too," she said with a laugh.

"What's not to love? Sorry 'bout that. I see now why you motioning to me with your head."

"Oh, I thought maybe you just didn't see me. It's OK. No harm done."

"So what did you tell him about your trip?"

"Just let me worry about that."

"And what did you..."

"Just let me worry about that, too. We're the only two people in the world, remember?" Lorelei looked at Steve and smiled a pensive smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Steve said. The butterflies started to churn again, this time more excited than nervous. Not sure what to say he blurted out, "Well, sorry I'm not better looking."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You'll do." She reached over and touched his arm lightly, sending a jolt right up Steve's shoulder. He thought he'd jumped an inch in his seat.

"I guess the coast is proverbially clear then?" he asked.

"I think so," Lorelei said. "But let's at least try to be somewhat cool."

"Easier said than done."

"You got that right."

"You look plenty cool to me."

Lorelei let out a long breath and looked back at Steve, looking for some understanding. "I don't think so," she said. "I've never done anything remotely like this. Ever."

Steve nodded his head slowly. He left over and squeezed her arm gently. No electricity, only the warmth and softness of her skin. He bit his lower lip and whispered, "I'm glad you're here. And I'm so glad to finally be with you in person after all this time."

"I'll be fine once we're on that plane," Lorelei said. Leaning over, she whispered into his ear, sending a chill down Steve's spine. "So am I, baby. I'm really glad I am, too."

********************

"You want the window?"

"Doesn't matter. Nothing to see. Gonna be dark the whole flight anyway."

"That's right." Lorelei looked back at Steve, who just shook his head. "What?"

"Unbelievable."

"What is?"

"This."

"It is what it is. And here we are."

"Yes, that we are." They both settled in their seats. As Steve went to strap himself in, he realized Lorelei was sitting on his buckle. She realized it before he had to ask for it. Or fetch it himself.

"I think this is yours," she said.

"Uhhh, yeah, thanks." Steve looked at her and smirked. "You know..."

"What?" Lorelei asked, half expecting what was next.

"You're even more beautiful in person." Lorelei had guessed right. She gave him a big smile, brushing her hair behind her ear just as she had at the gate.

"Thanks." She was about to say something when the flight attendant stuck a tray under their noses.

"Juice, water, or champagne?"

"Water's fine with me, thanks," Steve said.

"Me, too," said Lorelei.

"You were going to say something?" Steve asked her.

"Never mind." Steve smiled and shook his head again. "What now?"

"Nothing. I feel as though I have so much to say to you but we're kinda stuck here in small talk."

"Beats that uncomfortable silence, ha ha!"

"Thank you, Mia Wallace and no, I'm not going to ask you why Tony Rocky Horror got thrown out of that window."

Lorelei eyed him, whacking her foot against the side of Steve's leg. "It was the foot massage."

"I'm pretty good at those by the way." Affecting a very bad Sam Jackson accent he went on, "And I don't tickle or nothin'."

"We'll have to see about that. Looks like we're about to take off." Lorelei put her head back in her chair, staring straight forward, slowly beginning to relax. Without looking back at Steve she asked, "You taking that Ambien you're always talking about?"

"No." Steve said. "Not this time."

"But you said you're going straight into a meeting in the morning. Won't it be morning when we get there?"

"I'll be fine."

"If you say so," Lorelei said, smiling to herself.

********************

The lights in the 777 dimmed in the cabin once the last sounds of the flight attendants clearing the dinner trays ended. Steve stuffed the bottled water he'd just been handed into the magazine slot in front of him as the passengers around him and Lorelei all leaned back, some with blinders and blankets, settling in for the next five hours.

Steve turned his head, surveying the cabin. "What are you looking for?" Lorelei asked.

"Nothing, just looking around."

"Why?"

Steve felt a slight heat in his cheeks. "I don't know. Just seeing if anyone was awake."

"Why do you care? Look." Lorelei pointed across the aisle. "That guy's awake." They both looked over at a young business type flipping channels on his video screen. Steve grabbed Lorelei's finger between two of his, not sure why. "Why are you grabbing my finger?" Lorelei asked him.

"I dunno. Just kinda felt like it."

"You just wanted to touch me."

"Well, that's nothing new," Steve said, setting her finger free. Lorelei put her hand on her lap and looked back at Steve.

"It's cool."

"What is?"

"That you're dying to kiss me right now."

"Excuse me? What makes you think I want to kiss you?"

"Oh, brother. We both know you do. And it's OK."

"So if I lean over and kiss you right now, that would be fine?"

"No, I didn't say that. I said it was OK that you wanted to."

"So nice to see you can torture me in person as well as you do otherwise."

"I'm thinking about watching a movie, wanna watch one with me?"

"Sure, what's on?"

"Maybe Kill Bill is on. You'd like that."

"Yeah, but they'd cut out all the bad words and the gory scenes. Any chick flicks?"

"I don't know. Maybe. That'll just make you keep wanting to kiss me, though."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Oh my god, they got Definitely, Maybe. I was going to see that last week but never got around to it. Wanna watch?"

"Sure, will it make me want to kiss you?"

"I was just kidding about that."

"You were?"

"Yeah, because even Kill Bill would make you want to kiss me."

"You know, we're not really watching it together, I mean, you got your screen and I have mine."

"We will if we're under the blanket here." Lorelei handed Steve her blanket, still wrapped up in plastic. "I think you've got one, too."

Steve quickly opened up both blankets, draping both of them across their legs. Both of them had kicked their shoes off early in the flight, and they cozied themselves as the movie started.

Steve quickly found himself completely unable to concentrate on the movie. He kept glancing at Lorelei, deciding she looked completely adorable with Bose headsets on. He smiled when she laughed, liking how her face brightened when she did. Steve decided that her eyes twinkling was not just his infatuation talking. She is gorgeous regardless of how I feel about her and that's that.

As he forced himself back to his video screen, he felt that finger once again, this time flicking against his leg. Without looking over he took the finger again between his two, giving it a squeeze. A chill ran up his back when he felt her hand clasp around his fingers, his stomach fluttering as he glanced back towards Lorelei, who gave him a nod and a quick smile.

With his left hand Steve removed the speakers from his head. Lorelei lifted her headset off one ear and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I'm not really paying attention to this movie."

"You know what?" Lorelei said, "Neither am I. But just put the headset back on."

"Why?"

"Just because. Close your eyes if you're bored."

Without answering, Steve did as she said, leaning his head back and feeling his eyelids getting little heavy. Just as he was about to nod off, he thought he heard a zip sound. He shook his head awake, feeling his cock getting hard and a hand on his thigh.

He looked back over at Lorelei, who tilted her head slightly, motioning him to keep his eyes on the video screen. He took a deep breath as he felt her fingers slither into his pants through the opening and caress the bulge starting to rise. Instinctively, he felt for Lorelei's thigh, surprised to find bare skin where her skirt was supposed to be. As he moved his hand up her leg, he felt only the silkiness of the inside of her leg.

Still looking forward, Steve caressed the inside of her thigh, feeling his breathing speed up as her fingers wrapped around his erection. Slowly, careful not to ruffle the blanket, Lorelei slid her fingers up and down the shaft making Steve's dick fully hard. Without ever looking at him, yet sensing the smile smearing across his face, she trailed her fingernails along the rigid shaft, causing the dick to twitch slightly.

Steve shifted in his seat as his hard-on made a bump in the quilted blanket. Lorelei grabbed it harder as she felt fingers slide underneath her panties. Steve's fingers probed the moistness and warmth of her crotch, searching for her lips, eager to work them apart.

"Like the movie?" he asked, putting his headset around his neck.

"What?" Lorelei removed her headset, then realized she had actually heard what Steve asked her. "Love it. Real tearjerker."

"Can I get you anything?" the overly helpful flight attendant asked.

"I'm OK," Steve said. Lorelei simply nodded as the flight attendant whirled away with a grin, having realized she had interrupted something. Get at least one of these every month, she thought.

"Think she saw anything?" Steve asked, still looking at the screen.

"I don't think she had to. I'm sure she doesn't think we're lip readers. Mmmm, that feels very nice."

Steve leaned over to give Lorelei a small kiss on the cheek. Lorelei turned, her lips brushing against his ever so slightly, pulling away slowly before they could make a sound. The moment seemed frozen as each held the other's gaze.

"Not exactly a monumental first kiss," Steve said, his eyes still locked on Lorelei.

"Seems we got it a little out of order," Lorelei said, glancing down to the blanket.

"It was erotic as hell anyway," Steve managed, his fingers spreading her pussy apart.

"We really should turn back to the movie," Lorelei said. "But keep looking at me for another moment. I like the way you look at me."

"The pleasure's all mine, gorgeous girl," Steve said, his cock twitching harder to Lorelei's touch.

"You make me feel beautiful."

"You're being beautiful has nothing to do with me."

"I love your words."

"And I love what inspires them."

Lorelei squirmed in her seat, allowing Steve's fingers to massage her clit, her pumps of Steve's cock getting faster. Lorelei glanced over Steve's shoulder to doublecheck the passengers across the aisle were sound asleep. "We better look forward again," she said, losing her breath.

"I want to kiss you again."

"Toldja!" Lorelei managed. "Plenty of time for that. Keep rubbing my clit, your touch is amazing," she said in a barely audible, husky whisper. She tried to focus on her movie, but instead closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan. She grabbed Steve's cock hard, imagining it deep inside her as she spread her legs apart, grinding herself slowly against his fingers.

His fingers is place, Steve felt the palm of Lorelei's hand sliding up and down his shaft. She grabbed the base as his cock stiffened in her hand. "Not yet," she teased, "but I know you can't stand not being inside me."

Steve swallowed hard, feeling the heat of her pussy on his hand. He longed for her, the taste of her, and closeness to her. He felt his dick contract, glancing at Lorelei, her eyes closed and cheeks flush. He pressed his fingers against her clit, her hand on top of his, keeping his in place. With a small moan and a shudder, Lorelei let a wave overtake her, the heat shooting up from her toes.

He let out a small moan of his own as he watched her come. The satisfied smile on her face quickly became evil as she stroked his shaft quickly. "Think of that pussy," she said, his fingers still all over her. "You've never wanted anyone like you want me and you know it," she said, a confident smirk on her face, her toes still curling from her climax.

With a final gulp Steve emptied his load on Lorelei's hand, his eyes transfixed on hers. His cock felt so sensitive to her touch as she held it tightly. With a small smile he leaned in toward her and parted his lips. She met them with hers, their tongues dancing ever so quickly. They pulled away just as quickly, again not making a sound. "Quite the preview," Steve said.

"Just wait until we land. Too bad you've got a meeting."

"What meeting?" Steve said with a laugh.

********************

Lorelei and Steve entered the wide lobby of the hotel, their cab ride from the airport uneventful. He was still dying to kiss her again, but was content to hold her hands as she'd kept his in her lap the entire way. After the perfunctory check-in and cheery "Welcome to the Renaissance" from the sanguine hotel clerk with the peachy complexion, they walked across the shiny granite floor toward the elevator, baggage rolling in tow behind them.

Steve tread lightly, hoping against hope he wouldn't slip and break his ass like he did on his last visit, shuffling his feet instead. Good he was slowed down anyway, as his long strides would have been much longer than hers.

As the elevator door closed, Steve punched the button for the 15th floor. He turned to say something to Lorelei when he found her arms wrapped around him. On tiptoes, she tilted her head and kissed his lips firmly, squeezing and pressing herself fully against him. Steve was startled, but only briefly as he felt the softness of her breasts against his chest and the warmth of her lips against his.

"I'm tired of being cool, now," she quickly said between kisses.

"I KNEW you were dying to kiss me," Steve said, scarcely getting the words out and scarcely wanting to, matching her wet kisses with a few of his own. "Is this our room?"

"If we don't get there soon it will be," Lorelei said, grabbing the back of Steve's head and drawing his mouth back to hers. "I could just eat you right here and now." Lorelei pursed her lips around Steve's tongue and sucked it hard. "Too bad about your meeting."

"No, you're not."

"You're right." Lorelei pressed her thigh between Steve's legs, rubbing his crotch and pressing the hardness she felt against it. Steve placed his hands on her ass just as the elevator dinged, announcing their safe arrival to the 15th floor.

Steve fumbled for their room key, swiping it through the slot several times before turning the light green. "Kinda hard to get the key right when SOMEONE'S got their hand on your ass," he said, just a little too loud.

12